Kat's Tail 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if reading her mind, Michael put a hand under her arm and lifted her up, making her stand. They removed her clothes with breezy efficiency.

"You're turn babe," Michael said.

8.

Eric's body was covered in thick, coarse hair. His chest was a messy tangle, a jungle. She raked her fingers through that mane as Michael held her from behind, his huge cock pressing against her soft ass. Eric had her face in his hand, his mouth on hers, taking it roughly. His fat shaft was between her legs, her pussy lips grinding against the warm, hard flesh. Michael slid his between her cheeks and she could have melted.

Suddenly, as if from a silent cue, the two men began to move down to their knees. Eric paused briefly to suckle one of her nipples before trailing kisses down her belly and to her mound. Michael licked her spine as he descended and soon the two of them were on their knees. Michael grabbed her ass, opening it wide, his hot breath wafting against her puckering hole. She licked her lips and felt it twitch, begging for his tongue. Eric's arms slid up her body and enveloped her breasts. His hands were so big and they covered them almost completely. His fingers pinched at her piercings, tugging on them. His tongue slid between her big lips, stirring them up as he tasted her. Michael laughed and pressed his face into her ass, his tongue poking at her hole, teasing it.

And then they were in her.

Eric's tongue parted her lips and pressed into her slit. Sweet warmth. She dripped on his tongue, his beard scratchy and pleasant against her sensitive pussy. His nose was pressed against her engorged clit, the soft spongy appendage tweaking her nerves and making her moan softly. And Michale. Oh god Michael. His tongue had poked through her tight, clenching muscle and was inside her ass. He was moving it in tight circles, stretching her walls, opening her. Her body was alight with pleasure, her skin covered in gooseflesh. Eric's hands continued to manipulate her nipples just to the point of pain; such sweet torture. The men were worshipping at her feet, but controlling her too. And she gave herself to them gladly. They were on their knees, their bodies pressed close together. She looked down and saw that their cocks were pressed together and this sent her over the edge. She came hard, both holes clenching, sucking their tongues in. All that escaped from her lips was a soft, choking gasp but her eyes rolled and her legs almost gave out.

But her men were there to catch her.

They held her body up, not letting her fall, their mouths guiding her, their hands at her waist. She could feel herself getting ready to cum again but then they were off of her and pulling her down.

9.

Micheal and Eric run their hands down her back and Michael's strong fingers grip her waist, lifting her ass into the air. The two men kneel beside her. Micheal is on his knees, his black cock dangling between his legs, if she craned her neck she could look right at it. The thick shaft is covered in veins, the skin leathery and shining. Eric is sitting, his cock resting in the grass. Their hands are all over her, raking her with their nails. And then Michael is grabbing her ass, parting it, exposing her puckering, greedy hole to the open air. Michael is first. He leans down, nuzzling between her smooth cheeks. He kisses it and then opens his mouth, his tongue sliding out and pressing against the pink hole. Her body shivers and she sighs. Eric slips his hand under her body, squeezing one breast, the huge fingers enveloping the soft flesh. He pinches her nipple, tugging on the piercing. His other hand slides down her stomach and between her legs. Two thick, stubby fingers slide between her big lips, parting them. He's teasing her, rubbing her clit in tight circles, pushing the tip of a finger inside her and right back out. Driving her insane. Micheal continues to tongue her asshole, getting harder, faster, poking inside.

And then he leans back and reaches into her bag. She had nearly forgotten about it but his fingers deftly maneuvered inside and he grabs the KY. She wasn't sure how he knew it had been in there but he raises it up and pops it open. He holds it above her ass, tiling it so the nozzle is pressed just between the cleft, and he squeezes. The stream of liquid cascades down into her ass, sliding down the shallow cleft and softly kissing her tight hole. Eric's fingers move faster, plunging inside her as the lube slides over her pussy too. He grinds the liquid into her and she can feel the wet squelching sounds her body is making. She's desperate for it. Anything. Everything. Whatever the men will give her. She wants to beg but her voice isn't working. All she can do is make soft moans. But the men know what her body needs and Michael presses two fingers against her ass, massaging the lube into her hole.

Then he plunges them inside. In and out, the lube making wet noises as he toys her ass, spreading his fingers to spread it wide. Eric slips three fingers into her cunt and she gushes all over them. She closes her eyes, biting her lower lip as the men use her roughly. She can see both of their cocks when she opens her eyes and she wants them. She needs them. She opens her mouth, trying to speak, trying to beg.

All that comes out is a soft, pleading, "cock..."

The men don't need anything else.

10.

She can't breathe, not well. She takes gasping breaths through her nose whenever she gets the chance. Her eyes roll as her body shivers. A deep gasp. Tears stream down her cheeks, her mascara running.

Eric's cock is buried in her throat. She's on her back and he's straddling her face. His hips move slowly, gently, but his heavy balls still slap against her forehead as he takes her throat hard. He's facing toward Michael who is at her other end, holding her legs open. And dear lord he's inside her.

His thick black cock is stretching her, the lube pooling against his crotch. He's not holding back. He's pounding in and out and in and out, his body a piston as he took what he needed. Her eyes are full blocked by Eric's cock and balls and thighs but sometimes as he pulls back she can see Michael's face. And he's grinning. And she knew that she was his.

Eric's fingers slide through the kinky hair on her mound. He is surprisingly tender with her as he slides down and pushes four fingers into her waiting cunt. She cums again but it's more than she's ever felt before. It wracks her whole body, making her go ridged. She chokes on Eric's cock, can't breathe. Her face is red. And then Eric pulls out, his cock coated in her drool and he rubs it on her face. And then Michaels hands slide under her back and he pulls her up into his lap, making her sit on his cock. He's so deep. Her body is practically limp.

Michael's lips brush against her ear and he whispers. "Do you want us to fill you babe? Stretch those holes...or do you want something more in here?" He pumps his hips, plunging even deeper into her ass. "I get the feeling you do. I get the feeling a woman like you can take a lot."

Eric walks up behind her, his cock draping on her head. She can't speak but she doesn't have to. The men know exactly what to do.

Michael leans back slightly. He grabs her ass cheeks and pulls them open. She can feel the cool air on her skin. Eric begins to slide down, his thick head trailing against her back as he sits down. She feels him slide between her ass and push against Michael's dick. She doesn't know if she can take them both.

But she wants to.

Michael lifts her body effortlessly, pulling out slightly. Eric pushes his hips forward, she can feel their shafts touch, Eric's head trying so hard to push into her gape. Eric kisses her neck, Michael kisses her mouth, their cocks kiss her ass. Her hole widens, trying to suck them. Her body is begging for this. She needs it. Her mind is racing, the sound of her heartbeat fills the world.

And then and then and then...

They're in. Both heads. Her ass cries out, a sudden scream of pain that surges through her body followed quickly by pleasure and aching, throbbing need. They lift her up and pop out and the sudden rush of air deep into her gape makes her cunt throb and drip juices. And then they push her down again and they're back inside. And oh god they're inside.

Her ass has never stretched this far before. She's never even tried. But now she can't live without it. She knows that.

And she cums.

But it's not like ever before. She has had big orgasms before. She's had amazing orgasms before. But this. This is life changing. Her whole body feels it, it fills her with fire and light. She's a quiet lover. She had had to be, living with her mom for her whole life. She'd always had to stifle her moans to make sure her mom didn't hear her. She should stifle them now she knows, they're in public, there could be people. But it doesn't matter. The moan forms deep in her belly and tears through her. It had to come out or she would die, she knew that. This is what it meant to cum.

"Oh fuuuuuuuuuckkk!!" She nearly screams and then her voice is lost in a torrent of incoherent sound. The sound of pleasure. Her pussy aches and she squirts for the first time in her life, spraying Eric with a thick torrent of hot juices. Her ass is full and aching and and and...and she can't think because the men are cumming too.

Hot cum sprays into her, filling her, overflowing her. She can feel their balls stick together from sweat and cum and sweet pussy juice. And she's cumming again. Smaller this time but no less life affirming. Oh god this is what it means to live. She needs this. She has to have this always.

And then everything goes black.

11.

When she wakes up she's been dressed and laid in a soft mound of grass under the trees. Her towel had been made into a pillow and put under her head. There's a note under her palm. She doesn't read it yet. First she allows herself to revel in the aching pleasure that fills her body. She's sore. Her ass hurts. She smells likes sex. But it's all good and she smiles. The sun has gone low, it's getting close to evening. She should make her way back home.

She opens the note.

"Glad we met today.

Eric and I put our numbers in your phone. And we left a few surprises as well. See ya soon!

-Michael"

He even put a little heart next to his name. If she wasn't careful she could fall in love.

She opened the phone and found them in her contacts. Eric's picture was of his cock. Micheal's was a closeup of his black dick filling her ass. She loved it.

She would be calling them again and soon. But for now she had a son waiting and a job to get to in the morning. She felt born again.

Life was going to be fun.

12