Katt Tales

Story Info
In her continuing adventures, Katt takes on a new job.
9.9k words
4.68
5.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katt is finding it hard to stay at home and not obsess over her sexual desires. So it has become unavoidably necessary that she find something to fill the hours.

It's not that she isn't having fun lying around the house naked while her husbands at work, massaging her cunt and stuffing her fingers and other things into her pussy. Often doing it while thinking about the men that she has let stuff themselves into her as well.

But finding the time to play has become increasingly more challenging. The need for complete discretion does impose limitations on her adventures. And indeed, the need to avoid detection by her husband is paramount to her acts of depravity. But still, her cravings have become a tad insatiable.

Her increased lustful cravings provide her reason to pull things back. She does this reluctantly. There is no doubt she enjoys the hunt. Spending hours looking for strangers willing to screw her full of cum is exhilarating and addictive. Especially when the hunt results in her getting fucked by some horny married guy. And very often in said strangers car behind a warehouse in the middle of the day.

But it was getting harder to explain away certain things to her husband. Shopping or running errands for hours on end wasn't sufficient cover. She had to slow things down and regain her control.

So with a back ground in sales, Katt applies for a sales position at a not so local furniture store. The showroom was just a small mom & pop establishment. And the owners were running things daily.

Katt gets an interview set up and she spends a few days getting her mind ready to re-enter the work force.

She has worked part time on and off for the last few years. Her husband has a great job, and he does well providing for them. But she feels it will be good for them both if she contributes more to getting by each month.

As well, It gets her out of the house and free's her up to be adventurous. Albeit, in between work and home. But the self imposed limitations are a good thing.

On the day of her interview Katt showers and picks out a suitable outfit. She settles on a modest dress and heels. Nothing too sexy, but yet, still subtly suggestive.

The store is a moderate drive away and she has time to think about the coming conversation with the owners.

Talking with the wife over the phone she gets an impression of how old they are. The wife explains that they have no other employees, and that the store isn't so busy that they need more than one additional salesperson.

Katt understands that aside from her, the store will be manned by either or both of the owners by her side. That fact in itself should not be a problem she thinks.

So during the drive over she thinks about the possible questions she'll be asked. She considers possible answers and responses. Katt wants to be prepared so as to impress her potential employers.

But pretty soon she's pulling into the parking lot of a nice, but small shopping center. She gets her first look at the store. Of course its not a huge place but it isn't as small as she thought.

After parking, Katt checks her self in the mirror and gathers her effects.

As she is walking up, an older man who looks to probably be in his mid sixties, walks out the front doors and proceeds across the lot. He heads in the other direction away from her. But she watches him and likes what she is seeing.

He's a rather tall guy. Seem's nearly six one, or two, and he's a little on the thin side.

Definitely judging by the masculine way he carried himself. She gets the impression he probably knows how to swing his cock for a lady.

She watches as he gets into a rather nice pick-up truck. But she gets to the door before she can watch him drive away.

As she walks into the showroom. She heads to the counter and looks for the woman to whom she spoke to on the phone. Scanning the showroom she see's an older gal on the far side of the room straightening up some pillows. The lady waves at Katt and starts heading over.

Greeting Katt, they shake hands gently and the owner invites her over to a nearby vignette. The ladies sit and begin to talk. The conversation is very casual and the owner is impressed with Katt's knowledge and experience, Things are going well.

The two women sit and talk for a little while as there hasn't been any customers into the store since she arrived. But as things begin to come to conclusion, the door chime rings. As Katt looks to the door she see's an older gentlemen walking in. Expecting the owner to greet her customer, she's surprised when she calls him her husband.

As he walks across the showroom moving in-between furniture making his way to where they are sitting. She can't help but study him and she lets her mind wonder lustfully and she thinks to herself.

"This is the guy I saw earlier."

The two women stand from the sofa as he approaches them. Katt suddenly feels a little nervous in anticipation of meeting him.

"Lyn this is my husband Jack."

"Jack this is Lyn, the sales woman who applied last week."

"Well, it's very nice to me you Lyn."

Katt reaches out to him as he extends his hand to shake. His grip is firm and he doesn't seem to be shy or timid about touching her.

A little afraid to look at him directly at first, Katt raises her eyes to meet his and smiles. That familiar tingle begins to spread through her as she turns to sit back down.

Sitting next to his wife, the three of them continue talking. A short interview turned into an hour long chat. But by the end Katt was offered a job and she eagerly accepted it.

As the owners accept Lyn as their new employee. Things start to become a little less formal. The door chime rings again and a family walks into the showroom. Jack's wife stands promptly and directs her husband to give Katt a tour of the store as she walks over to greet the customers.

As his wife moves away to the far side of the showroom. Jack walks Katt to the reception desk. The two walk behind the counter and he explains where her work area will be. The two sit and watch as his wife works with the customers.

Jack gives Katt a little bit of a history lesson and shares that his wife is a little more than ten years his senior. He explains that she too was a saleswoman when they met so many years ago. And that they have built the business together. But he explains that his wife has wanted to retire for sometime now.

"So you're both retiring?" Katt queries.

"Oh no, I'm not ready." Jack says this as he chuckles back.

Katt and her new boss sit behind the counter and talk further about sales and furniture. Soon she starts to get the impression her new boss wants to chat about more. Subtly he changes topics a few times; furniture sales, his wife, and even Katt's husband. She was getting probed by Jack, but he was sharing his subtle details in return.

Eventually her boss takes her to the back warehouse area. He shows her where the bathroom is, and his office as well. He and his wife share it he remarks in passing.

By the time Katt walks out of the store that afternoon. She realizes that her short interview lasted nearly two hours. But she didn't seem to mind so much, As she was definitely pleased to have met her new boss; Jack.

Katt's husband gets home around six that evening. He's kinda tired as he eats his dinner while watching a little TV. Katt and he converse about their days, and she tells him about the store. She goes on about the old couple that own the place, but she doesn't tell him that the wife is about to retire.

George listens to his wife as the TV plays. The last year or so has been a wild ride for him on several levels. But for quite sometime now, George has had his suspicions about his wife. But even so, he has never tried to get his suspicions verified one way or the other.

Facing reality can be quite challenging for George at times. She has gradually gone from barely being half interested in any kind of sexual relations. Too Masturbating in front of him, watching porn of varying grades of debauchery, and using some rather large and species specific sex toys during their encounters.

She has even suggested that he should take opportunities to screw her with or without her consent when they present. Even with little, to no foreplay.

It seems Katt has grown to enjoy being taken and used for just sexual gratification. Fantasies of being held down and force bred seem to be a recurring theme. It's a big change in her sexual world view and their marital relationship.

For many years she rarely showed interest in him at all. But now he wonders what has changed in her. For what ever selfish reason he has accepted it to be a good thing and he's left it alone. He's definitely been benefiting from her new sexual enthusiasm.

Katt does indeed love him. But she has little desire to explain what's changed in her. Or try to persuade him to join her adventures and engage in what she is already enjoying on her own.

Later, as they get into bed, George rolls over to face his wife. He holds her face gently and kisses her.

"Do You like your new job sweetheart?" he asks.

"Yes, of course I do." She replies.

"Is your new boss a good guy?" He continues.

"Yes, they seem to be pretty nice people." She responds to him assuringly.

"Ok; that's all I need to know I guess." As he rolls onto his back.

"And yes, I'm happy for you dearie." He says this as he rolls over to go to sleep.

Katt's husband isn't the most energetic lover. But Katt does love him dearly. She always does those little things that please him. Because it isn't hard to do and it makes him happy.

Often, as her husband grunts and humps into her Katt will re-live sexual encounters she has had. On occasions, her husband would fuck her not long after she has gotten home. And another man has pumped her full of his cum.

But George would never ask why she was so extremely wet. She knows that he suspects by the way he looks at her as he slips into her drenched pussy. And he always seems to pound at her a little harder and deeper at those times.

She would always whisper in his ear...

.

"Fuck me hard my love, I love getting fucked."

They have never been more loving to each other or more passionate in their lives. As they are now, oddly enough.

Over the course of a few weeks Katt learns the operation and things begin to run more smoothly at the store with her help. Jack's wife has trained Katt well, and is really considering her retirement now. The three really seem to get along well and Katt is enjoying her new job greatly.

One morning, Katt arrives a little early and lets herself in. Locking the door behind her, Katt makes her way towards the back room. After shutting off the alarm she goes into the bathroom to remove her panties. In the meantime, Jack arrives early as he usually does and lets himself in. Noticing the alarm is disabled he cautiously walks through the showroom and enters the back warehouse.

Seeing Katt's things on the table he walks towards the bathroom prepared to call out to her. The toilet flushes and she opens the bathroom door.

"Oh god, you scared me."

She jumps a bit at the sight of a man standing just outside. She didn't expect to see him. Jack's early as always and he says good-morning with a smile and proceeds to set a pot of coffee to brew.

It isn't long before they are talking and discussing work. This particular morning Katt has worn a nice little sundress. She has been feeling very relaxed around Jack as of late. And things between them have been nothing but professional. The two have gained each others trust and respect. But even so, Katt thinks about him often. But unbeknownst to her, he has been watching her closely as well.

Jack and his wife have always had a strong relationship. But she hasn't been willing to take care of her husbands sexual needs for quite a long time. But Jack makes do with jerking off, and the occasional tryst here and there. But Katt has him intrigued. And he has been lusting after her since they met.

There's still some time before the store opens and Katt sits at the counter for a bit of a break. She watches Jack as he walks the floor straightening things up and occasionally looking in her direction. She smiles each time and he grins just a bit nervously at her.

Katt wants to push things and see where they may go. But she is feeling the need to be cautious. She really likes her Job and doesn't want to jeopardize things by flirting with the boss.

Jack continues his fussing and starts to head back to the front desk. Katt watches him and she starts to get that feeling coming over her. That little slut inside hasn't asserted herself just yet, but she can feel her warming up to him.

As her boss gets to the counter he looks at her and smiles as he proceeds to walk around to sit next to her. As he comes around the tall counter she comes into view. She's sitting in her office chair legs crossed but her dress has gotten pushed up somehow. Her exposed skin catches his eye and he is a bit caught off guard by the amount of bare thigh he can see.

He looks to her eyes and they stare at each other subtly grinning, acknowledging the moment and the fact that Jack likes what he see's. The boss spins the other office chair and sits across from her. Katt rotates a bit and he gets a better view.

Her dress is hiked up considerably but just shy of revealing anything a horny old man would want to see.

Jack swallows and takes a deep breath as he prepares a question.

"So, did I mention my wife isn't working today?"

Katt smiles mischievously as that sluty tingle begins its return. Katt and her boss sit at the front desk talking. She probes him about his wife and gets the impression that he's not getting much attention from her. This knowledge fuels her desire to push him further.

After a while the door chime's, customers have walked in and Katt gets up to greet them. As she walks past Jack she puts out her hand and lets it slide across his upper arm and over his shoulder.

She says. "Don't leave."

She smiles at him as she rounds the counter and heads across the floor. Jack is definitely getting the signal she is sending.

From the time they first met he has been curious about her. She is younger than his wife and closer to his age. But it's much more than that. Jack wants to feel her body, he wants to use her and molest her. But he's not really built for seduction. Indeed he has been married way too long.

Of loving his wife there is no question. But wanting to screw her is another story. Though his wife was once a fine fuck, those years have long since passed.

Jack most often sits in the back office, dick in hand, watching porn while his wife sells furniture. Her sense of obligation has long since left her and she doesn't even get upset when she catches him relieving himself at his desk.

At home she simply instructs him to clean up when he's done. It's not exactly a boner inducing attitude.

Jack slowly massages his dick through his pants behind the counter as he watches Katt work. Before long he's got his cock nice and hard and wants to pull it free and jack off to her. But he's not got the courage to be so deviant in her presents. At least not yet...

Katt is rather annoyed that today of all days business has picked up. Several customers have ventured in and she is kept busy on the floor. She moves around the showroom helping and answering questions. All the while, she has been keeping an eye on where Jack was and making eye contact as often as she could.

She smiled at him as she worked and eventually he joined her out on the floor. The two worked the customers together and made a few sales that day.

By early afternoon the showroom was once again quiet. Katt settles behind the front counter finishing the paperwork and Jack does his thing straightening up the vignettes. But soon they find themselves together again behind the counter with nothing to do but talk.

Katt and Jack spend the next few work days feeling each other out. Jack is gaining confidence in himself. And Katt is enjoying her flirtatious advances as he is discreetly allowing it.

As he usually does each morning, Jack unlocks the door and walks into the showroom. But today he's got something on his mind. His wife has made her decision, today will be her last day working at the store. But all he can think about now, is screwing Katt.

About an hour after the store has opened, Kat and his wife arrive. They actually pull up at the store at about the same time. But it's just another day as they get settled and ready to receive customers.

Katt is sitting at the counter when Jack's wife comes over and sits next to her. They start to share a little small talk and the old lady iterates that today will be her last. Katt is a little surprised, but yet the news excites her.

The women talk more in detail and it becomes clear that Jack's wife is ready to let the store go on without her. But something else gets brought up. It's something unexpected.

"There's something you need to know." His wife says as she leans in a little closer.

Katt is riveted for a moment. She goes on to tell Katt very discreetly that her husband is a bit of a pervert. She says this with a loving smile but a knowing grin. She explains that Jack masturbates in the office and that she should probably avoid walking in unannounced.

Katt smiles a bit as the warning only serves to arouse her. This old woman has no idea how this knowledge is affecting her new salesperson.

Is it that she is so oblivious? Or is it that she just doesn't care? Or maybe she is trying to hint to Katt that it's ok to screw him if she wants. It's unclear to Katt, but she plays along like it's all shocking and she acts a little disgusted by it all.

Jack comes walking out from the back and is completely unaware he's the object of discussion. The gals are silent as he stands there next to them and he stares at them with a dumb confused look. The ladies giggle at each other and he laughs along nervously.

For most of the afternoon things just go on as they normally do. It turned out to be a busy day and Katt is kept busy.

A couple hours before closing, things die down and the three of them settle behind the counter going over the day. As she was now done with her last day at the store, Jacks wife takes a deep breath and she stands up.

"Is it time hun?" Jack says.

.

His wife simply smiles at him and say's "yes."

Jack gets up and puts his arms around her and holds her tightly with just a few tears falling.

"It's the end of an era." He says.

Katt can't help but tear up as well, watching the tender moments play out.

Afterwords, they go to the back and gather her things. Katt sits behind the counter as the owners walk across the showroom to the door. Katt cannot help but think about getting fucked by Jack as his wife hugs him one last time before leaving.

A short time later as they are locking up for the night. Katt waits by the door as he locks it.

As he stands up right, She puts her arms around him and hugs. She laments that it must be a hard day for him but she assures him that she will make sure he's taken care of.

Jack says thank you and looks at her. He's not sure what he just heard and he looks a little confused. Katt just smiles, she then leans into him and whispers in his ear.

"Your wife told me to knock before entering."

Leaning back she grins devilishly. Then it clicks. Jack stands there half embarrassed and a little excited that she knows what he has been doing in the office.

Katt is off the next two days. And Jack will be off when she gets back. Thats a long time to wait when your wife has left you alone in a store with a woman whom you want to fuck.

Katt spends his two days off at the store alone thinking about what she wants to do with her boss. Wearing a skirt or dress at work has become almost a necessity. Katt has found it much too easy to play with herself and tease her boss.