Katt Tales

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katt pushes gently on his chest to lean him back. As he watches her lustfully, she starts to run her hands over his bare skin softly. Noticing his member is again growing and bulging in his jock, she cups and massages his large balls. She also fondles his thick dick as it grows. Caressing the soft fabric of his jock strap with her hands.

She had often admired his bulge while working with him in the showroom. It was something she liked seeing in the men she would encounter.

With every soft touch and caress she admires him. Her gentle massaging starts to drive him crazy. She starts to run her hands up to his waist, then past, up to his stomach. Then as far up his chest under his shirt as she could reach.

Coming back down slowly, she can feel him breathe in and out deeply. Moving down further, she slides her fingers into the waist band of his jock strap. She tugs at it gently. Feeling this, he lifts himself at the hip and she pulls his jock down to his knees and then off.

Her eyes are glued to him as his hard cock flops free of his jock. She's finally able to see him up close. He is very thick. Much more so than George, and he is just a little longer in length as well.

The head of his cock is big and his thick shaft is indeed intimidating to her. As she has revealed his big heavy balls, his manly scent intensifies her lust for him. And his musk reminds her of her husband.

But now she wonders what George may be thinking. It's getting late in the day and she should have been home by now making dinner for her husband.

Katt drops his underwear to the side and begins to fondle him with both hands. Stroking him slowly and gently, squeezing his shaft. And she marvels at his thickness as she contemplates it being pumped into her.

She moves in closely and instinctually leans in and puts her face to his cock rubbing it on her face. Kissing its head gently, licking him. Gently suckling the head of his dick. Tasting his pre-cum as it leaks generously.

Katt then lowers her open mouth onto him, feeling his throbbing shaft. She can hear his approving sighs of pleasure. His horny sounds serve to encourage her to suck his cock deep into her mouth. As eagerly as she can for as much as she could handle.

She surprises herself at how hungrily she devourers his dick. She can feel his hands touch her slowly around the shoulders. Moving slowly up to her head so as not to scare her off from sucking his fat throbbing hard-on.

He starts to hold her head gently in place as he begins to pump his hard cock in and out of her mouth. Slowly at first but gradually picking up is pace as she offers no resistance to his boldness.

More and more he becomes aggressive and is now fucking her mouth freely. Using Katt to pleasure himself, he can't help but think of how his wife has refused him this experience anymore.

With a firm grip on her he fucks into her mouth with intent. She offers no resistance and only slightly gags as he forces himself to the back of her throat. And she starts to moan in approval as he becomes lost in his lust for her.

His thrusts become more deliberate and forceful as she begins to gag slightly. He's now pushing past her tolerance point but she is out of control and her body is just responding to him instinctively.

"He's fucking my mouth and I like it" Katt thinks this to herself as he uses her.

She can taste his pre-cum that's oozing from his fat mushroom head. And she's loving every drop and has no intentions of stopping. She's wanted this so very badly. And she's getting every bit of his fat dick that she can handle.

But in the midst of her getting face fucked, he suddenly stops to avoid cuming down her throat. But he holds his cock deep, gagging her slightly as she feels his dick throb.

As she holds his cock in her mouth waiting for him to fill her belly full of cum. Katt is completely surrendered to him at this point. He can do as he pleases and she would not protest in the slightest. She was now his too fuck at will.

Disappointed that she hadn't received a mouthful of warm cum. She raises her head to look at him. He leans forward to meet her, he kisses her deeply probing her mouth with passion. She moans lustfully in acceptance. Her mind was filled with sexual desire, she craved every touch. She was eager now to be fucked.

As he looked into her eyes, he could see that she was more than ready. More than willing to receive him into her. He puts his hands on Katt's shoulders and gently pushes her back onto the ottoman. She lies back and raises her arms above her head expecting to have her dress pulled up and off.

He's leaning forward now, arms stretched to steady himself on the ottoman. He stands up slightly and moves his body over hers. And with his knees he opens her legs to position himself.

Katt's heart begins to pound as she anticipates what he's about to do to her. She looks up at him almost begging as she starts to feel him lower his body to hers.

She begins to feel the hot touch of his swollen cock to her aching cunt. She gently raises her hips as his touch begins to send rolling pulsations of orgasm through her body.

She starts to feel the large head of his dick slip between her labia. The pressure is a little intense. There is a fair amount of pain as her pussy yawns open to accommodate him. As he lets his body weight force his dick into her. She is reminded of how much she loves to feel a man push himself in.

As he slips further into her engorged pussy she moans uncontrollably. Katt's pussy contracts tightly around his shaft as she is being stretched wide by his fat cock.

Jack is unaware of her past encounters with strangers. And though he isn't necessarily a stranger pushing his hard dick into her. She was loving every inch as he pushed into her deeply nonetheless.

He is stretching her wide, reaching into her depths. The gentle pressure and subtle pain intensifies her pleasure as he forces her open to accommodate him.

But for a moment Jack holds himself in place or surely he would cum. Katt brings her arms down around his shoulders and pulls him down on top of her to calm him.

Soon he proceeds to slowly push himself in fully. His heavy balls now rest on her warm cunt. Katt holds her arms around him tightly and takes a moment to breathe deeply and catch her breath before she lets him pull himself back out.

Feeling his body lay on her completely. Her eyes roll back in her head as he slowly withdraws from her. She has felt the full stretch of his dick pushed into her. And now she is feeling that empty sensation inside after being so full just a moment ago.

She tightens her grip on his upper body as she feels herself begging him to push into her. His return is a bit more forceful and her wetness only aloud for him to slide in deeper.

As he gently pulls himself out Katt moans in complete surrender. Then again he drops into her with his full lengths. He holds himself in place as his dick throbs and twitches within her. Katt's pussy aches and contracts around his shaft repeatedly as she whimpers breathlessly in ecstasy.

Slowly he slides in and out with long intense strokes. Her pussy yawns open with a painful pleasure and she can feel the details of his cock as he starts to increase his pace.

His feeling to cum has subsided for the moment and soon he's pounding into her with a building passion. Katt's orgasm hadn't stopped, it's only building.

And now he's pumping in and out of her without regards to her tolerance for him. Katt holds her legs wide as he pounds at her cunt. She is cuming harder than she can remember ever doing with her husband. And eyes closed she relishes his every thrust as her body is being rocked back and forth in rhythm.

Katt is oblivious to her surroundings. She stares at the ceiling lights in a daze of pleasure as he relentlessly fucks her hard and deep. Her body rocks back and forth with his every thrust.

Every stroke, every thrust, harder and deeper as he can get into her. The faint whispers of fuck me sound like someone else's voice from across the warehouse.

But the words are hers. And as Katt is now bucking up into him as he pounds himself wildly into her. She realizes she's got no control and it's her body that is reacting to him now.

Jack grunts like an animal as he digs into her pussy. Dropping his cock into her like a hammer he doesn't seem to care if she can take him or not. Pounding at her like a horny dog Jacks load builds.

Holding onto him tightly as he continues to pound away at her. Katt's phone chimes. She knows it's her husband and he's probably worried about her. But she is powerless to stop him as Jack continues to fuck her. Even as her phone chimes several times she knows Jack couldn't care less who is texting her.

There's no way she will be able to stop him from filling her aching pussy with his cum. But it's a passing thought. She wants to be bred. She wants that cum pumped deeply into her. She has risked everything to get fucked by this guy. So she wants what is rightfully hers.

As the sounds of her moaning and deep guttural groans of pleasure fill his head. His own orgasm is building rapidly. He will soon be cuming deeply within her and she is now begging openly for him to cum in her pussy.

"Send me home full of cum Jack."

And with those breathy words he tightens up suddenly and drives in his last few thrusts. His cock explodes with thick ribbons of semen. Years of neglect are now being pumped into Katt's swollen cunt. Filling her to her limit as the excess is squeezed out between the walls of her vaginal canal and his swollen dick.

The sensation of hot seed blasting into her sends her mind spinning. Its hot and plentiful and she doesn't want it to end so she holds on tight and humps back into him vigorously.

But as his pace slowly subsides, she becomes aware of his heavy breathing and pounding heart as he collapses' slowly on top of her.

She holds him tight and tells him not to pull his dick from her. She can feel him pulsate as he empties himself. And the throbbing of his fat cock helps her fading orgasm's last just that much longer.

Soon they are both spent and he's lying on top of her kissing her neck gently. She holds and caresses him to calm him down. The moments pass as they lay together in the heat of their passion. Holding on to those fading moments for as long as they can.

But soon, his once hard cock slips softly from her. The empty feeling between her thighs is now highlighted by the coolness of the air as his cum leaks from her now sore cunt.

As her now sore pussy aches from the pleasure of having taken such a passionate pounding. Katt again raises her arms up over her head in a relaxing fashion. Signaling it was now time for him to regain his composure and lift himself up and back on to the sofa.

He sits and looks at her with a great deal of satisfaction. Her body laid across the ottoman. Her dress pushed up to her large breasts. And her legs now only slightly parted. But as yet enough to reveal her swollen mound which is leaking a great deal of his manly cum.

A moment later she raises her head and looks down towards the sofa at him. He's laying back eye's closed breathing deeply. As she looks him over and watches his body rise and fall with each breath. She looks at his soft cock. It's coated and glistens with their cum. She feels a lustful pleasure knowing she's responsible for his now subdued state. She is satisfied and encouraged that she is a desirable woman and fully capable of pleasuring a man.

Laying her head back once more she now starts to wonder what working together will be like now. Knowing they cannot go back to the way things were.

Katt lays on the ottoman. Her mind is slowly returning to her. Her body feels calm but still very aroused yet exhausted and satisfied at the same time.

Her aching mound still warm and full she's aware of her tender state. The slightest movement causes her to moan openly and for the moment she forgets who is still sitting on the sofa watching her.

After a bit she reaches out her hand to him and Jack reaches for her. Helping her sit up. They look at each other. They remain speechless and unsure what to say as Katt sits there on the ottoman leaking his cum.

In her mind, she knows this is just the beginning with Jack. He's her boss and he's just fucked her and she loved it. And it's obvious by the cum leaking from her pussy that he did to.

Tomorrow the store opens at the usual time. By lunchtime she'll probably be full of his cum again. But actually, she's looking forward to it.

In the next moment Katt's phone chimes with a another text, it's her husband George...

"Working late sweetheart?"