Katt Tales

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recently she has started to remove her panties at work. Going braless is a huge temptation but she has yet to go that far.

After they hired her. Katt has been sneaking around and doing her thing. She was masturbating in the bathroom and touching herself discreetly behind the front desk. It's the kind of naughty fun that she has really embraced in the last few years.

Katt has really come out of her shell in comparison to her old self. She has abandoned all her old fears over sexual expression and she could not be happier having done so. Her sexual discovery had provided her more pleasures than she would have experienced if she was still afraid of her own shadow.

Katt has taken to subtly flirting with the husbands that come into the showroom with their wives. More often than not they tend to flirt back. That subtle sexual deviancy gives her great pleasure when done openly.

Several men have invited her to visit them. Others have offered phone numbers and emails. Katt has several opportunities in hand to consider. But her focus is on Jack first and foremost.

Katt gets home a little late from the store and finds that her husband has a couple of his buddies over. The men smile big as she walks across the room.

As she drops her effects on the table her husband introduces them to her. But there's a game on and the guys quickly return to it.

Katt disappears into her room and she can hear the guys cheering and jeering the game as she undresses and changes into something more comfortable.

As the living room is alive with the sounds of men watching a ball game. Katt lays across her bed and spreads her legs a bit pulling the hem of her long night shirt up to her hips. As she massages her mound she listens to the guys getting loud and rowdy. She closes her eyes as she thinks about what it might be like to let them all take their turns pounding their dicks into her.

Katt slides her fingers in and out slowly until she feels her cunt flush wet with her juices.

The pressure builds quickly and she starts to feel that rolling tingle intensify. Her hips buck up to meet her strokes and she moans softly. And just as she begins to cum. Her husband walks through the door just in time to see his wife buck and moan in self ecstasy.

George slowly closes the door and watches his wife squirm on the bed. As Katt closes her eyes she tries to calm her self while her husband watches her breathlessly quiver in sexual gratification.

"Please don't be mad." She says in a soft breathless voice.

"I'm not." He returns.

Eyes closed, she listens as her husband steps into their bathroom to take a piss. But soon she feels the bed move as George lays across from the other side.

George gently puts his mouth on her wet pussy and proceeds to lick and suck her clean. Savoring every bit of her. It doesn't take much of this to make her cum again and very powerfully. George licks and sucks at her warm cunt some more, then lifts his head to speak to her.

"Should I even ask this time?"

But George grins knowingly, and she smiles at him biting her lip while glancing towards the bedroom door. Almost as if to imply she might not protest his buddies walking into the room unannounced.

It's a husbands job to be disgusted at the thought. But his hard cock spoke to differ. The thought of his wife taking them on was a very arousing proposition.

Katt says nothing as George stands up showing his wife how she has him considering her impulsive idea. But he lets his cock slowly soften before returning to the living room.

A short time later, after fingering her self for a while, Katt emerges from her bedroom. She lets her husbands buddies get an eye full as she walks passed them into the kitchen. She is wearing nothing but a thigh length night shirt. The material is thin and her nipples are very hard.

There was a time when Lyn would have never done such a thing, nor even consider the idea. But Katt on the other hand, can't resist herself.

George's work buddies like what they see as they watch her walk past. Both of his buddies are younger than he. Just a couple of horny guys from work really.

Truth Be told, the boys aren't actually that greatest of pals to begin with. So they probably wouldn't hesitate to stick their dicks in her. A co-workers wife isn't exactly off limits for guys more interested in free beer and a ball game.

George sits in his chair watching as his wife walks past in front of the TV. Watching the guys track her past, He's thinking they would screw his wife and leave her pussy dripping their cum if given the chance.

As he watches his wife smile at them, He begins to think they may get the chance as the night is still young.

A little later as the game continued, George and his work buddies sat on the sofa bantering back and forth. They were talking shit as the two pals are of an apposing team to George. Katt settles in the recliner and watches the guys go at it.

Without any prompting Katt interjects.

"What's the wager on the winning team?" George stares at her like she was crazy.

But his buddy didn't miss a beat and says.

"I'm broke but I'll bet thirty minutes with my girlfriend if you do the same with her."

Katt about flipped when her husband hesitated in his response. She wondered if he was actually considering the bet.

As he looked Lyn into the eyes he said. "No, sorry not going to happen"

To which the response was. "It was worth a shot."

As the guys all laughed in a nervous way, Katt felt just a bit let down. For if her husbands team lost she would have gladly made good on her husbands wager, and rather eagerly in fact.

Later that night, Lyn and George lay in bed snuggling.

"Did you think I would make that bet?" George asked in a soft voice.

"I knew you wouldn't" she answered.

"Besides your team won." She states in a rather pouty voice.

"But what if I did and they lost?"

Katt rolls to face him and kisses him tenderly. She says in a whisper.

"I guess we'll never know." Then she rolls back the other way and pretends to fall a sleep.

The next day Jack pulls into his normal parking spot. It's been a couple of weeks since his wife retired and he's been driving in alone.

There's a little bit of a spring in his step these days. He and Katt have become a pretty good sales team and their closeness has begun to move in a very personal direction.

There is a fair amount of flirting and plenty of conversation throughout the day. Still nothing crossing any sexual lines but Jack has discovered Katt's silliness and effeminate side.

From the front windows Jack watches as Katt pulls into her favorite spot. As he watches her walk up to the doors. He can't help but imagine himself being balls deep in her cunt.

The door chimes ring as Katt walks into the showroom. The two smile at each other as she makes her way to the front desk.

"Good morning Jack" Katt says with a smile.

"Good morning Lyn" he responds.

Katt was up early that morning as her husband got ready for work. As he showered, Katt lay in bed with her fingers plunging in deeply. She was lost with her mind flustered in lustful desires once more.

A day or two ago, George had his buddies over to watch another big game. Katt got closer than ever to having her husband bet her pussy on the winning team. It was all because she admitted to him that she wanted him to wager her on the game.

She told him the fact that he hesitated for a moment that first time, had made her pussy gush in anticipation. And that the idea of him possibly losing a bet with her pussy on the line was exhilarating to her.

But alas it wasn't to be. George still wasn't ready to knowingly put her in the position to get fucked by another man or maybe several. Even if she was willing to trust him in his choices of potentially winning teams.

But now even thinking about it has Katt a moist horny mess. She wants to get fucked badly. And now Jack is her only option. At least he is for today.

Jack and Katt get the store ready to open. And little bit beforehand Katt steps into the bathroom and takes her panties off.

She picked out a nice little sun dress, the fit is just a tad loose and she slipped on a tube top in lieu of a bra. Unbuttoning two of the top buttons as well, she walks back into the showroom and sits behind the counter with much more of her cleavage visible.

Jack use's the last few minutes too tidy up a few of the vignettes before unlocking the doors, opening for the day.

Once Jack returns to the front desk he doesn't waste anytime discovering his employees nearly bare chest. He becomes a little flustered as he tries to avoid staring at her big tits. It's not that he didn't know she was large breasted but for the most part she has only modestly exposed herself up till now.

Katt indulges in some shop talk. And Jack responds but is obviously nervous and his shaky voice and awkward body language gives him away.

As the two continue to talk Katt gets busy shuffling files and moving around the back counter area. She was bending over in front of him, reaching across his part of the desk giving him lots of opportunity to look down her top. And she even dropped her pen. Then she was bending over and showing him some of her ass.

For a couple of hours Jack plays along and pretends not to be so interested. But still he takes advantage of every opportunity to peep at her.

Jack is being pushed by Katt. But he's always horny with or without the pushing from her. So now she's hoping that he's ready to engage. But he's rarely had this kind of opportunity with a woman and he is feeling hesitant.

Jack's mind is swirling with his lustful need to fuck Katt. and he's torn between his need to be respectful of her as his employee, and his desire to stick his dick in her. So for now he's stuck between jacking off and actually calling her out. But their is a risk to be taken if he really wants to know what she wants from him.

While he considered his dilemma, the store gets busy with customers and now he's watching Katt from across the showroom.

For a good part of the day. The showroom plays host to several customers. The husbands get plenty of visuals with their sales and a few wives end up pulling their husbands out the door.

But Katt is having a blast. She has flashed her cunt to several men. She's even reached out for more than a few cocks discreetly as wives looked around the store. At one point she had to go into the bathroom and finger herself to release some stress.

The last hour or so that the store remained open customers seemed to dwindle to none. Katt spent that time behind the desk. Jack helps, and as they move around the counter area they take discreet opportunities to brush against one another as they finalize orders and file things away.

Their conversation starts to become flirty and inquisitive. At one point Katt takes a bold chance and asks Jack if they will be sharing the office as he did with his wife.

Since his wife retired, jack has refrained from jerking off in the office. The thought of Katt walking in on him was arousing and terrifying at the same time.

But it was Katt that has decided to expose her fat cleavage and flaunt her tits. And Jack wants to take advantage of her, but still he holds back.

She made the first step across a very discreet line. And he was relieved it was her that crossed it first.

Jack was caught off guard by the question, albeit relieved. But he simply replied maybe. All the while avoiding making eye contact. He hasn't felt uncomfortable with her around so to speak. It's just a bit of sexual anxiety he figures. Mostly because he wants to stick his dick in her. But still he is a little nervous and cautious with his intentions.

Katt and jack proceed to have a very explicit chat about his proclivities while Katt pretends to be ambivalent about it all. All the while she was trying to communicate her own willingness to be a slut.

They agree to keep things that were said in their conversation between the two of them. And with that being understood they both begin to share their privet sexual interests. It was your basic I won't tell, if you don't, type of discussion.

Katt is leaning back against the desk as Jack sits in an office chair next to her. With about thirty minutes till closing the two enjoy their new found freedom and they flirt openly.

"So I should knock before entering?"

"I'm wondering why." She queries.

Jack grins devilishly and say's "Why do you think?"

"Did you know your wife called you a pervert?"

Katt smiles and bites her lip anticipating his response. Jack says nothing. With a knowing smile Katt turns to him and leans down to reach into his pocket. She slides her hand in as far as she can, feeling around for his keys. After brushing his balls with her fingers she finds the keys and she pulls them out.

Jack sits silently not saying a word. But he studied her facial expressions as she probed around for his keys.

Katt has her own set of keys in the drawer. But she's made it clear she was willing to be sluty and play with him. As she walks past him she glides her fingers up his arm again and she walks over to lock the doors.

On her way back to the front counter, Jack pulls his zipper down and waits for her to return.

As she comes around him, she drops his keys in his lap. She then notices his zipper is pulled down and his manhole is slightly open. The soft pastel-blue of his jock is partially visible and she bites her lip as she wonders how big he is.

As she turns. She smiles and says. "Blue is my favorite color."

Jack lets a grin break as she turns to the counter and bends over right in front of him. While reaching across the desk for her phone, Katt's dress slides up as she stretches out. The hem of her dress rises and the lower parts of her ass reveal no panties. Jack starts to run his fingers across his crotch pushing gently on his dick as it begins to swell at the sight.

As Katt spins around to lean on the counter top. Jack leans back in the office chair. She watches as he continues to lightly run his fingers over the lump in his pants. Katt bounces her gaze from his open legs to his eyes and back several times and they both begin to breathe heavier.

As she repositions her self on the desk. She opens her legs just a bit and the hem of her little dress slides up a bit higher. Jack follows her every move. With her legs parted seductively Jack swivels in his chair for a better view between her legs. Katt leans back on one hand and pulls her dress up to her waist. There's no doubt in his mind anymore as to what she wants.

Swallowing big and taking in a breath, Jack slowly slides his right hand through his open zipper and into his jock. He's already very hard and the touch of his own hand has him moaning and squirming his hips. With every gentle squeeze and tug he lose's restraint and his desires flood his mind.

Jack only wants one thing in this moment. To slide his fat cock deeply into Katt if she will allow it. And then blast his huge pent up load of cum deeply into her.

Katt sits atop the reception counter. Her lower body out of site of anyone who might be looking in through the glass of the front doors. She has pushed aside the desk phone and computer keyboard to spread her legs.

Rubbing her pussy right in front of him, she watches as he massages his swollen cock, waiting eagerly for him to pull it out for her.

Jack squeezes and tugs his dick gently as he watches Katt. He's ready to cum just by the visual. But he holds back with hope. As she begins to slide her index finger into her cunt. Jack rolls the office chair closer to her.

She looks down at him from on high, her eyes beg at him. Moving right up to the counter he's now face to face with her juicy pussy and he leans forward to taste her.

Katt's eyes roll back as she feels his warm tongue slide over her clit, following her finger into her very wet pussy. Jack tastes her and begins to stroke himself with a tad more vigor.

The restraint of his trousers start to frustrate him and he stands up suddenly. The motion sends the office chair rolling back across the floor. As the chair bangs against the wall, Jack is tugging at his belt and breathing heavily with lust and intent.

Katt reaches out to help, and together they free his hard cock. He's huge, she had yet to encounter a man as thick around as Jack. It's an intimidating sight.

As she pulls Jack forward by his thick uncircumcised dick, she holds him in her hand and begins to inspect his every swollen vain and fold of his foreskin.

Jack leans in and she looks up at him. Their eyes meet, their lips touch and Katt closes her eyes. She eagerly submits to him.

As the two embrace passionately at the front counter. The rest of the shopping center continues with business as usual.

A few people walk past the furniture store. A car or two park in front of their windows. And people go about their business just a bit away. While just feet inside the closed furniture store a boss is about to fuck his employee.

Pulling back, Jack looks at her and smiles devilishly. Katt know's he's about to take that last step up to the counter, and slide his fat dick into her. And as he moves in, she widens her legs.

He lets the soft head of his cock move up and down her warm slit. He's wetting his hard-on in preparation of sliding it into her. Katt cannot help but start to cum at his touch. Her hips squirm gently as she moans quietly. She grips the end of the counter tightly as she holds her legs open for him.

Waiting to be stretched wide by his thick throbbing dick. Her mind wonders lustfully. But she can't help but think about her husband being at work at this very moment. Nearing the end of his shift, he's probably loading trucks and sweating his ass off. All while his wife lets another mans hard cock rest against her bare pussy.

Holding his hard cock against her, Jack leans in to kiss her. There's no hesitation on her part. Her mind is flooded in lust and she wants him balls deep in her badly.

Feeling completely impassioned, Katt lets go the counter and grabs at his hips. As she pulls at him, his cock slide up over her clit and he leans against her and humps his cock up and down against it.

She cum's hard and drops her legs around his ass as he grinds his dick on her. Katt bucks against him and she groans and moans with pleasure cuming over and over again. And all this happens in full view of the store windows.

As jack fights the urge to cum as well. He watches as a young couple walks pass the front windows. They walk pass slowly, and the woman peeks passed the painted advertisements and into the showroom.

Jack holds his cock against Katt's warm cunt as he makes eye contact with the young woman outside. The two gaze at one another and she just smiles. Jack humps at Katt with very obvious motions as the young woman watches intently. But the couple continues walking, with the young gal only looking back once or twice.

As the two continue to kiss and grind on each other, Katt decides it's time to have him inside her. Pushing at his hips now she breaks their embrace and looks at him.

"Don't you want to fuck me Jack?"

But all he could muster was a lustful grin as he steps back to let her slip off the desk top.

Katt takes a minute to gather herself. Jack pulls his jock back over his hard cock and pulls his pants up. And just holds them at his waist. As they stand there, no words are spoken. Just a few knowing looks and smiles.

He's not done and she wants to feel him unload his cum inside of her.

"Lets go to the back." She says.

Katt rubs his stomach a little as she walks past him. He then turns to follow her like a horny dog with his dick leading the way.

As Jack comes through the warehouse doors, Katt walks over to a large ottoman and pushes it next to a sofa and sits. Jack slips out of his shoes and slides his pants down stepping out of them. Standing there in just his polo and jock strap, she tells him to sit on the sofa. As he sits, she pulls that large ottoman up to him. Katt again sits on the otto, their knees touching, she scoots it just a bit closer to him.