Katy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching Katy, I can feel myself reacting the same way. Every time he spanks my ass it sends a rush of desire through me! The pain deepens my submission, surrendering to it making me feel even more feminine. Soon our squeals are nearly indistinguishable: shrill anguish melting into wanting moans as he whips both our asses!

I can't tell whether I'm more turned on by Katy's shared submission or by the spanking.

Once our asses are bright red, I feel him grabbing my hips and shoving me forward onto the bed. I'm not prepared for how strong he is, or seems, laying me down and flipping me onto my back. He leans down on top of me and before I realize what I'm doing, my legs are wrapping around his hips. My eyes widen in shock feeling of his package against mine. I'm fully hard from the spanking, but he's so much bigger and harder than I am! He grins down and begins grinding against me.

"Like that?" he groans, overwhelming my smaller cock with his massive tool. "Do you want this big dick, little slut?"

I can't even respond as a wave of heat rolls through me, making my nipples ache and my knees quiver against his hips. I grab his shoulders, swallowing a moan as a flood of desire rolls through me. I glance at Katy and she grins, I can see the lust in her eyes watching him dominate me...and maybe a hint of jealousy?

"Oh...do you want to watch me fuck her first?" he asks, continuing to slide his rigid shaft against my hard little clit.

Before I can even react, he steps back and snags her by the hair! Katy offers no resistance as he drags her over and shoves her forward, bending her over on top of me. Our bodies cling to each other almost instinctively, and her skin feels warm and welcome against mine. I wrap my arms around her body, aching to feel her now that we're so close. She kisses me deeply, and the taste of his cock still in my mouth sends a needy quiver through her chest.

"This wasn't how it was supposed to go," she grunts as he yanks down her panties. "But I guess you're about to get an outside view of my orgasms tonight..."

Stepping out of the panties, Katy spreads her legs for him. She looks into my eyes and I can see her anticipation, tinged slightly with apprehension. I feel her body tense, her breath catching as he slides his cock into her. Her skin flushes white hot against mine as the heat of his erection rushes through her. Her eyelids flutter and I feel a shiver crawl through her body as he begins to fuck her.

She sucks in a gasp and her mouth drops open as her remaining restraint melts away. I watch her expression shift as Katy loses herself in the sensation of his cock pumping her pussy. Her arms tremble and she melts over me. As her breasts smoosh against my chest, I can feel her heart thumping. The thrust of his rigid tool sends an electric surge through her torso, her nails scrape my flesh as a moan crawls out of her throat.

I answer her moan with a needy whimper. She smiles, leaning down to kiss me, her breath panting in time with his thrusts. Her velvety tongue stirs the precum still coating my mouth, and the taste of his cock triggers a shared lust between us. We kiss a little hungrier, sensing each other's growing desire for the man. His grip tightens on her hips as my arms coil around her. His cock plunges deep, sending scintillating waves of heat rolling through her body.

As we continue kissing, Katy can't resist moaning into my mouth as he plows her harder. She clutches me tightly, arching her back to take him deeper. I can feel her body shake and quiver as his cock slides back and forth inside her. Our bodies are so close, so tight, I can feel every pulse as he thrusts into her pussy. An electrifying tremor rolls up her spine and she pulls away from our kiss.

"Fuck!" she groans, burying her face in my neck.

Her fine teeth nip at my ear lobe, sending shivers down my spine. My hands glide over her back, her breasts surge against my chest as he fucks her against me. I can feel the way he rocks her body. Pangs of jealousy shoot through me knowing I've never been able to fuck Katy that hard...or...

...Or is it because I wish he was rocking my body that way? Damn, this is all so intense and confusing...

"His dick is so fucken big," she moans right in my ear. "He's so fucking good! Oh shit, babygirl..."

She bites down on my ear, making me jump and let out a yelp. Her nails drag across my skin as her hands find their way back to my nipples. She twists them urgently, sending an exquisite ache through my chest. I bite my lip, sucking in a breath and squirming under her.

"He's so much bigger that you! Fucking me like a real man," she gasps, even as we both sense him beginning to drive her towards climax. "Does my little slut want to get fucked by a real man too?"

She twists my nipples hard before I can even think about a response! A sharp whine peels through my lips and a shudder crawls through me.

"I know you do!" I can hear the tremble in her voice, the catch in her breath every time his cock thrusts, driving her wild. "You want him to dominate you, the same way he's dominating m-muh-me!"

I nod without even realizing it. She leans up to kiss me and I feel her body quivering. I can sense the tension building through her. I hold tight, feeling her deep moans and the way her body surges into me as he plows into her cunt! I'm nearly breathless just feeling how close she is to orgasm.

"He's going to fuck you just like he's fucking me," Katy moans through trembling lips. "Make you his little slut...oh FUUHCK!"

She pushes up and away from me, rocking back into his driving cock! Her hands brace against my chest, her tits bounce and quiver as she bucks eagerly, meeting his hard thrusts! I watch her expression change, mouth falling open as she cries out and eyes shut tight, totally lost in the sensations of his thick, hard cock pumping her hot, wet cunt! Suddenly her body clenches around mine and I feel the surge of orgasmic energy roll through her.

"Oh SHIT!" She cries out as he finally makes her cum!

Squeezing her hips tight, he makes Katy squeal with each hard thrust! Hot juices splatter across my hips as her pussy gushes around his tool. Her body shakes, gasping as he pumps to extend her orgasm, making her writhe against me.

When he pulls out, she sucks in a deep breath. I watch her sway, eyes shut as the orgasmic wave recedes. Before she can go limp, he grabs Katy by the hair and pulls her off me. He whispers something in her ear, and a devious grin splits her face.

He releases her hair, and she moves to grab our bag of toys. She opens it and takes out one of our strap-ons. Spreading her feet apart, and with that wicked gleam in her eyes, Katy slides the toy through her soaked pussy lips. Shivers rush over her skin, and after coating it in her juices, she pushes the tip inside herself. She sighs, swaying and pumping a few times to ensure a good coating. Then she pulls it out and puts it on, her devious gaze zeroes in on me!

"Is my little slut ready to get fucked?" she asks, walking up to the bedside.

"Y-yes," I sigh, letting her push my legs back to open me up.

"I'm going to stretch you out, babygirl," she hisses, starting to push into me. "Get you ready so you can take his big hard real cock."

I groan, trying to relax for her to ease in. She crawls onto the bed, pushing a little further, as I hook my legs against her hips. Suddenly, he comes up behind her, shoving her forward and grabbing her hips again. Before either of us realize what's happening, he slams his rock-hard cock into her dripping cunt!

A wave of pleasure crashes over Katy, as the strap-on drives all the way inside me and we cry out in perfect unison! Pain ripples through my body, as she shivers in delight around his steel rod. He rams into her again, forcing her against me and driving the dildo deeper. We squeal together, her tits shoved against my chest as I strain and stretch, while her pussy gushes hotly around his swelling hardon.

Our eyes lock, as he begins fucking us roughly. Even with the strap-on surging deep and hard, I watch the lust flood her eyes. An electric rush races up her spine as he pounds her pussy! The intense thrust of the strap-on builds pressure through my body, but I can still feel the tension in hers. I gasp and whimper, feeling the deep plunge inside me and knowing each time his hot, hard dick is plunging into her. Katy moans, coiled against me like a spring, trembling as he fucks her so good!

Our bodies squirm together, as every thrust pumps her against me, plunging the strap-on even deeper. I feel her breasts heave and sway between us as he plows into her hot wet cunt. We're both gasping and moaning together, but I can hear her pitch rising. Her legs tremble against the bed and she doesn't last long before a second orgasm rushes through her!

"OH FUCK!" she screams!

Her body flexes, clenching me tight! I can feel the surge of orgasmic energy, somehow seeming to flow through her skin into me. I moan deeply, letting myself relax around the plunging strap-on. She feels me loosen, watching my eyes roll as the dildo begins to slide smoothly through my ass. My breath becomes a panting rhythm, as warmth pulses through my hips and stomach. Our eyes meet once more, now reflecting each other's lust and submission.

"You're both MY little sluts now!" he groans, somehow sensing us both surrendering utterly.

He slaps her ass and Katy squeals, before melting into a shrill moan as he resumes fucking us. He reaches down to spank me, and I echo her. The dildo slides deep inside and a warm rush floods through me. I feel the pump and slide, stretching me as my body yields to the penetration. But he doesn't play gentle, thrusting harder and faster and making us both cry out!

The strap-on slams inside me, sending a bolt of lightning up my spine. I whine needily, grabbing onto Katy and feeling her body shake and quiver. His cock plows through her pussy, sending waves of pleasure crashing through her. She squeals every time he rams into her, fucking her into me, and making me moan in response. I squirm as the dildo plunges and slides in an awkward rhythm. Her hips twitch and jerk, as she loses control to a third orgasm!

She screams out, bucking and shoving the dildo so deep and hard I can't help but squeal in a mix of pleasure and pain. My legs shudder against her hips, my head spinning wildly.

He moans above us, slapping both our asses and continuing to fuck us roughly!

His rod plunges into her, forcing Katy to buck against me, driving the strap-on deeper. His thrusts are hard and deep enough that she can't help but fall into his rhythm. Waves of heat surge through her before flowing into me. We moan in tandem as his cock sends pulses of pleasure through both of our quivering bodies.

He spanks me again, letting Katy feel me flinch and writhe beneath her, then does the same to her. Our eyes meet, as he spanks both our sensitive asses again...then again...and again...each watching the other flinch and yelp...each panting for more!

He's happy to oblige, slamming his hard, throbbing cock into her gushing pussy! My eyes begin to flutter as the tension builds through us both. Katy is crying out, tits bouncing with each pump. I can feel another orgasm building through her, even as the jolt of the strap-on sends electricity coiling through me. Suddenly every stroke seems to be getting stronger, rocking us both! She grabs onto me as he fucks her harder and harder, driving her wild. She screams for every thrust, digging her nails into my skin and trying to keep from rocketing into orbit.

I cling to her, writhing and moaning from every forceful plunge. The same pressure and tension seeming to build through us both.

He has her screaming, desperate for release as his hot, hard cock pounds her pussy...shaking with orgasmic energy...and vibrating the strap-on inside me until I can't think straight.

When she finally climaxes, the orgasm seems to rush through both of us! Katy cries out in ecstasy, shaking and clenching me tightly as her pussy spasms and gushes...I feel myself coil and release with a deep moan, and a warm tingly rush quivering through my body.

He still doesn't stop, continuing to fuck her through the orgasm! His hard dick throbs deep inside her pussy, driving the erotic energies to a peak and forcing her to climax again! Katy shakes, whining in bliss, driving the strap-on so deep that the sensation takes my breath away! Still, he pulses a few more times, sending us both over the edge until I'm squealing in scintillating anxiety and she has a third back-to-back-to-back orgasm!

Finally...he pulls out...and she immediately collapses on top of me. I can feel her panting against my chest, even as my head spins dizzyingly.

He doesn't give either of us much of a rest, pulling Katy up and leveling his gaze at me.

"Your turn."

He drags her off the bed, as she wiggles the strap-on off her hips. I start to scoot off the edge, but his hand shoots forward, grabbing me by the hair. He yanks me forward, back to standing and spins me around next to Katy. I'm shocked by how assertive he is, how strong he feels and how easy it is to let him control me.

I glance at her and when our eyes meet, she gives me a knowing look. He has us both by the hair now, standing side by side, totally naked and completely submissive.

"Lay down," he instructs Katy, shoving her onto the bed.

She moves into the same position I had been in before.

He tugs my hair, yanking me back and I can't help but let myself melt against his chest. His free hand reaches around, briefly teasing my tingly nipples before sliding down my stomach. Now I tense. His hand, big and rough and masculine closes around my package. It's the first time a man has ever touched me this way. I almost don't want to like it, but I don't even think about pulling away. Even though I'm fully erect, I feel so small in his hand. I can feel his massive member between my legs, thick, warm, so much bigger and harder than mine.

On the bed, naked and soaking wet, Katy looks up at me with a grin. She can read the apprehensive temptation written in my eyes, the hints of fear underlying my lust and desire.

"What a sweet little clit you have," he teases.

Before I can respond he begins stroking. I shiver against his masculine body feeling every feminine urge rushing to the surface. I squirm, unable to resist rubbing against his cock and feeling the heat of it seeping into my hips. I'm a little surprised by just how eager, and girly, my moans quickly become. His groan sends a hot flash of need down my spine. I've never even been attracted to a man before, but I already want him so badly. He continues to fondle my stiff little clit, making me hot, making me ache, making me his.

Finally he bends me over, shoving me forward on top of Katy. Her hands grab my face, pulling our lips back together as her legs fold in against my sides. Our tongues squirm, mingling to taste him between us, sharing the desire for him.

She pulls back, locking my eyes. "Now it's your turn."

I feel the head of his cock, pressing against me...it's so big already and a flash of panic rushes through me. She sees it in my eyes, keeping them locked, holding onto me.

"It's okay baby," she coos soothingly, at first. "You can't stop him now..."

He pushes forward and pain ripples through my hips. Instant pressure builds along my spine. She sees the strain in my face and squeezes me tightly.

"Relax and let him in," she hisses, planting hot kisses all over my face. "You know you want him inside you!"

"Fuck you're tight," he groans and slaps my ass!

I jump and whine sharply, my entire body shuddering. Taking a deep breath, I try to relax and feel myself opening around the head of his cock. He pushes forward, slowly stretching me as I groan with the strain. Growing impatient, he grabs my hips and thrusts forward hard!

I cry out in pain and even Katy can feel the jolt crash through my body! He pumps again and my head spins from the sensation of the pressure driven by the thrust of his steel rod. He squeezes my hips and plows forward again, only this time the wave of agony is followed by a flood of warmth. I can feel the heat of his erection, it's white hot compared to the strap-on.

My eyes roll and the strength drains out me as he begins to fuck me. A hot quiver rolls through my body, electrifying my skin against Katy's. She feels the charge, flowing into her in a needy rush. I clench my teeth, swaying, losing myself in the sensation of having a real cock inside me.

"It feels sooo different, doesn't it?" she whispers.

"Y-yes," I whimper.

"Just wait," she teases. "Because now he's going to fuck you like the cheap slut you've always wanted to be!"

She pulls me down for another kiss, as I feel his strong hands tugging at my hips. An anxious flutter races through me, but then he begins thrusting. Hard. Fast. Sharp. I gasp into her mouth and quiver as a wave of heat rolls through my body.

I can feel him swelling, the force of his thrust surging along my spine. His cock feels huge inside me, stretching me out as he pumps and slides. Each thrust is accompanied by a twinge of pain and a rush of pleasure. He is so hard, and I can feel my body yielding around him as he plunges deeper.

Katy grins, watching my expression soften, my mouth dropping open breathlessly as he plows into me. She sees the painful wince in my eyes every time he thrusts, but then hears the eager moans that follow.

He slams into me, making me arch my back as tingling waves of heat rush along my spine. I can feel every ridge and vein sliding through me, sending little pulses of pleasure as they hit sensitive spots. His grip tightens, yanking me back to meet his hard thrusts.

My anxious moans raise in pitch as he fucks me harder. Katy leans up, kissing me fiercely between my cries. The mix of pleasure and anguish in my voice sends salacious chills through her body. Realizing he's making me scream, just like he made her scream triggers a needy quiver in her pussy.

I can feel my ass bouncing off his hips. The deep plunge of his cock triggering an ache between my trembling legs. I feel soft and weak and the harder he fucks me the more vulnerable I am to the aggression of his masculinity.

I want more. I try to push back, bucking against his thrusts, pushing him deeper.

He groans. "What a horny little slut!"

I make an eager girlish moan, and wiggle down on his cock. He makes a noise like a growl in his throat. Suddenly his cock drives in hard, and fast, and so deep I don't have the breath to scream! He starts fucking me viciously. I'm arching and shaking and screaming now. His plunge is so deep I can't stand it. Every thrust is a rush of pleasure and pain mixed as one!

He fucks me hard and rough and makes me cum in no time! My arms and legs shake violently, and my scream comes out like a deep whine. Like Katy, he keeps pumping through my orgasm and I feel my throbbing clit squirt a little more after every time he thrusts! Katy makes a noise that's half moan and half giggle, feeling my warm jizz spurt onto her hips and tummy.

"Good girl! Very good girl!" she hisses, kissing my face. "Just one thing..."

I start to pull away but I feel his grip tighten, tugging me back. I gasp, shivering as he keeps fucking me.

"...sluts don't stop when they cum," Katy goes on. "They stop when he cums!"

I can barely stand it. Now that I'm opened and relaxed he's free to fuck me as hard as he wants. He takes full advantage. My head is spinning. He's moving inside me so fast and deep I can't believe it. Every nerve feels raw and sensitive and it seems like he's hitting them all at once! I feel like a live wire. The sensation of him plunging and sliding electrifies my entire body.