Katy

Story Info
Sissy's first three way.
7.6k words
4.66
35.1k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the moment I met Katy, I started looking at my life differently. I admired her so much. She was beautiful, and secure in her femininity, even powerful in it. Not that I'd never met other women who could be described that way, but there was something different in Katy. I think it was the way she looked at me. I could tell right away she was seeing parts of me I struggle to keep hidden. Her eyes seemed to penetrate deep, seeing my hidden truths. Her knowing smile at once teasing and accepting.

Growing up, I always tended to gravitate towards female role models. As a young man it became a particular source of confusion in my life; trying to discern the difference between admiration and attraction, between lust and envy. I was definitely attracted to women, but I gradually realized a part of me wanted to be one, as much as I wanted to be with one. It's a dilemma that age and maturity have done little to clarify.

Not only did Katy seem to become the embodiment of that struggle. The more I looked up to her, the more we connected and the more confusing things got...at first. In conversation she opens me like a book, I've never been able to hide anything from her. And the deeper she's dug, the less I want to.

Adding to my admiration, Katy's very open sexually. Adventurous, imaginative, and not at all afraid to take charge of her sexual encounters. A fact I've come to learn firsthand. Honestly, I didn't even realize what was happening at first. I was so attracted to her on every level, when she made a move on me there was no question, no hesitance.

At first, I didn't think I'd be comfortable letting her even take on the dominant role, but it felt so natural once she was in control. She'd push my boundaries and it was like I couldn't resist, she likes to tap into my feminine side. The more she pushed my boundaries the more submissive I became, become. And that submission became the conduit to my feminine desires.

For the first time in my life, I'm the one who melts. The more masculine she acts the more feminine I enjoy being. It started with her pulling my hair, teasing my nipples and playing with my chest like I had a pair of tits. Instead of stroking my cock, she even started rubbing it like a clit. She would call me her "babygirl" and the more I squirmed and whimpered I became her "little slut." Eventually she began wearing a strap-on and teaching me how to give blowjobs.

I enjoy that more than I'm comfortable admitting. She's even fucked me with it a couple times...although I haven't quite gotten used to that!

To be perfectly honest, I'm not sure if we're an official couple, or friends with benefits, or fuck-buddies or what, but I haven't been with anyone else since Katy and I started hooking up. I do know I'm closer to her than I've ever been to anyone, more open in and out of the bedroom. She's climbed over the walls I built around that feminine side and opened me up to desires I resisted even admitting even to myself.

Tonight, she says she has a surprise for me.

"Hmmm, don't you look pretty," Katy says, as soon as she comes through the door. She's wearing a comfy tee shirt, with a pair of leggings clinging to her sexy stems. I'm wearing the skirt she bought for me, with a tight-fitting tee shirt that matches. Her smile puts me at ease, mostly.

"Thanks," I reply, blushing insecurely.

"Come here, babygirl," she says, pulling me into her arms and kissing me.

I wrap my arms around her, squeezing tight. Her hand slides up the back of my neck, pulling me deeper into the kiss. Our tongues squirm together, as she takes her time, slipping an arm around my back and holding me close. Her embrace starts to ease the tension in my body. She makes out with me, deliberately melting my apprehension.

Feeling me soften, her kiss becomes hungry, possessive. Her grip tightens on the back of my neck, while her other hand slides down to my ass. I flinch when she squeezes. I'm already highly responsive just to her touch.

The other hand drops to my ass, pulling up the skirt and cupping my soft cheeks. Her thumbs tease the edges of the skimpy lace panties I have on. Feeling me start to squirm, she bites my lip and a shudder runs through my entire body.

We move into the bedroom, not quite breaking our kissing as we do. She pushes me against the wall and slips one hand under my skirt. Feeling her hand on my package, gripping gently over the lace pouch sends a hot flush through me. She begins rubbing over the lace, and grins at the pink rising in my cheeks. Seeing my eyes gazing into hers longingly, she can't wait any longer and kisses me again.

This time I melt in her hands. She kisses demandingly and I give in right away. Under the lace there's a rush of heat as I start to get hard. She rubs a little more insistently, making me moan into our kiss.

"There's my little slut," she hisses, curling the fingers of her free hand into my hair.

Katy quickly pulls off my shirt, her hands gliding over my chest. She teases my nipples, finding them sensitive and responsive, standing up right away. She pinches and flicks the stiff little nubs, savoring the way I squirm and suck in air.

"I have a big surprise for you tonight," she whispers, between planting kisses along my neck. Feeling the warmth of my skin beneath her lips, the way I sigh and lean into her.

"W-what surprise?" I ask, struggling to concentrate with her hands still on my chest.

"You'll see," she grins. "It's something I know you're afraid to want..."

I swallow nervously as she pulls me to the center of the room, pulling off the skirt, then yanking down my panties. "You won't be needing any of this tonight!"

I blush deep red, even though I've been naked in front of her plenty of times before. For some reason, the more submissive I feel, the shyer I get. Katy's eyes drift over me slowly, savoring the sight and letting me soak in the embarrassment she knows I like.

When she finally comes to put her hands on me, my entire body feels flushed and warm. She reaches between my legs, every inch smooth and shaved against her palm. I'm hard as she fondles me, already feeling precum dripping between her fingers.

"My little slut is already wet?"

I murmur in agreement, but she strokes me so slowly, up and down once, I can barely concentrate on her words. She puts me down on my knees and apprehension flashes in my eyes. She leans down to kiss me, running her fingers through my hair.

"Are you ready for your surprise?"

"What is it?"

"Trust me," she whispers, then kisses me again. "Now don't move."

She steps back, taking another second to enjoy the view of me on my knees, totally naked. This time her smile doesn't quite put me at ease.

She walks back into the front room and I hear the door open and close. When she returns, there's a man with her.

"Who is he?" I blurt and start to get up. "What's going-"

She quickly grabs my hair and pulls me back to my knees. Her eyes lock with mine, asserting her dominance with that simple glance. Even though I'm physically stronger, she has complete control over me now. As the tension returns to my body, her free hand squeezes my breast and she takes a kiss. I stay on my knees.

"Quiet, babygirl," she says sternly. "You're going to like this!"

She goes back over to the guy, and he lets her pull his shirt off. Then she shoves his pants down, unveiling his large, thick cock. It's a lot bigger than mine. She grabs it, giving a couple strokes and I see it flinch in her grip. Then she comes back over to me.

"This is your surprise," she purrs.

"Uh, I'm not so sure..." I begin to stammer.

She grabs my hair, yanking my head back with an irritated hiss. "I know you've been thinking about this!" Our eyes meet and there's something wickedly loving in hers. "I know since the first time you wrapped your lips around my strap-on you've wondered what it's like to suck a real man!"

I swallow, feeling a lump in my throat as she kisses me again. The hand on my chest seizes and twists my nipple. I jump and gasp, clenching my teeth.

"Do you trust me?" she asks.

I nod, shuddering.

"And are you my little slut?"

I look deep into her eyes. "Yes!"

"Good," she kisses me again. "Then I'll keep him under control, and you can suck his dick like a good little slut!"

She brings him closer and now I'm at eye level with my first real cock. I've honestly never been attracted to a man, neither physically or emotionally and certainly not sexually. She's right though, after sucking the strap-on I have wondered what this would be like...

"Use your tongue to get him hard," she instructs.

I lean forward, very hesitantly beginning to lick his shaft. His dick flinches against my face and I start to retreat. Katy grabs the back of my head, holding me in place.

"Lick it," she says sternly. "Soak it in spit!"

I lean forward obediently and go back to licking.

"Use your hand to help him get hard," she tells me.

I reach up tentatively and begin stroking the shaft as I lick it. Now I can feel it warming up and swelling between my fingers.

"Feel how warm it's getting? That's a real cock..." she purrs. "A real man!"

His cock gets hard quickly, standing up in my grasp. I continue to lick, until his shaft is slick with my spit. My cheeks are flushed and feeling the ridges and veins under my tongue brings warm insecure flashes of embarrassment.

"Now, you're going to lick from base to tip and gently suck the head," she instructs.

I do as I'm told, sliding my tongue up his shaft, then swirling my tongue around the tip, gradually working forward to wrap my lips around the head of his cock. A sudden squirt of precum hits my tongue and a flash of desire courses through me.

She feels me flinch and grins. "Now it's time to suck it, let him all the way in."

I open my mouth wide and push down. I feel his cock slide over my tongue, and it squirms instinctively against the rigid shaft. I bob back and forth a few times, sucking as I do and gradually getting comfortable with process. Precum coats my tongue and the inside of my mouth, the taste of an actual man flooding me with temptation and need.

"My little slut likes being on her knees, doesn't she," I hear Katy whisper. "It's okay babygirl, suck it! Suck like you want to!"

The temptation gets stronger and I give in a bit more. I bob faster and suck a little harder. The man groans softly, his hips twitching in excitement.

"He likes you, babygirl," she purrs, seeing his reaction. "Can you feel him wanting she? He wants you to take it deeper and suck it harder!"

I make a noncommittal murmur and keep sucking. She grins and reaches down between my legs.

"Oooh, feel how hard and wet your little clit is," she teases. "My little slut likes this a lot!"

Now I feel her hand in my hair again, this time taking a firm grip. She shoves me forward and his thick shaft slides even deeper! I grunt struggling to take it in.

"It's time to show him what a good little slut you really are!"

She shoves me forward again and the head of his cock shoots to the back of my throat. There's a momentary flash of panic as I gag! He's so big, his shaft spreads my jaws, the head fills my throat, I pull back instinctively, only for her to shove me forward again.

"Relax," she hisses into my ear. "Take him in, let him gag you!"

Obeying her instruction, I relax my jaw and let her shove me down again and again. His cock glides over my tongue, plunging into my throat and gagging me every time. Thick drool begins seeping between my lips, dripping onto my naked chest. She pulls me back, letting me sputter on the thick web of precum and saliva stringing from my lips and clinging to his rigid shaft.

"That's my good little slut!" she says. "Get nice and sloppy!"

The man lets out a slow groan and reaches down to put his own hand on my head. She quickly slaps it away.

"I've got this," she assures him, shoving me forward again! "Feel that?" she says to me. "He wants to grab your head and fuck your little mouth!"

I groan, still gagging as she guides me back and forth along the rigid length of his shaft. She reaches down, swirling the slippery drool around my hard, sensitive nipples. Her teasing sends a shudder through my chest, even as she forces me forward to gag on his cock once more!

"Maybe I should let him," she says. "Does my little slut want to find out what it's like to really be used?"

She tightens her grip, pushing down and enjoying my grunts and gasps sputtering around his thick cock! She sees the strain in my jaw as I struggle to take him in, the tears beginning to streak my cheeks as I gag...and she sees the want and desire flashing through my eyes.

She can't help but smile, knowing her little slut is enjoying my first blow job.

Her grip stays tight in my hair, pushing me down on his cock and pulling me back in a gradually increasing rhythm. She's giving me directions to suck, lick, gag or whatever she thinks of in the moment. I grunt and slurp as his hot, rigid shaft pistons back and forth in my mouth. The salty taste of his precum making my mouth hot and slick, and dripping down my chin.

His groans come with more frequency, his hips beginning to roll with the rhythm of my sucking. His cock twitches and even as I'm gagging on it, I think I can feel his pulse beginning to quicken. She eases back, allowing me to slow my pace but keep me moving back and forth along his thick, quivering member.

"Hear that?" she purrs in my ear. "He wants to fill your mouth with cum...you've done such a good job, babygirl!"

"Mmm Hmmm," I whimper around his dick, without really thinking.

"Oh, fuck yeah," he groans above us. "Does your little slut wanna get fucked by a real man?"

Katy shoots him a look and shushes him. She pulls me back from his cock. Spit and precum stream from my lips. I cough and sputter, drawing in my first deep breaths in a while. My pink cheeks turn bright red and I look down. She savors my embarrassment, my insecurity, knowing it's part of the thrill for me. She grabs my hair, tilting my head back up, so our eyes meet. I focus on her, barely noticing him looming just behind. I'm panting and my head is spinning. Drool and precum are streaked over my chest, and she takes in the sight of my naked body.

"Are you ready to become a real slut, babygirl? Ready for your first mouthful of cum?"

"Yes," I mumble, nodding.

"What about you?" he asks, close enough now to run his hands down her arms.

"No, we're not doing that," Katy replies, ignoring the shiver his touch causes. "Once she finishes you off, you're done for toni-"

"Fun as your little slut has been," he begins, slipping his hands onto her hips. "I'm not sure I want to leave without a taste of you!"

"Too bad," she shrugs him off. "We're just giving my babygirl a little thrill, I'm not even..."

"Hmm, well he looks pretty thrilled," he says, glancing down at me on my knees. "I think I'm going to start on you!"

Now she turns and he's closer than she expected. "Hold on, that's not what we talked about," she grabs his cock, giving it a firm squeeze, making him wince. "You're just here to use this, don't forget I'm running the show!" He sways, and I think I see her biting her lip as she gives his massive member a few strokes...then starts to steer him back towards me.

Instead he turns, slipping one arm around her back and pulling her against his chest. She braces against him, starts to push away but his free hand grabs her pussy! He begins to knead, rubbing over her leggings and heat rushes through her hips and stomach.

"Whoa! Hey, wait!" she gasps, knees wobbling suddenly.

I watch as Katy tries to pull away, but he holds her in place. His hand slides up to push under the waist band of the leggings! She starts to protest but her mouth drops open, feeling his warm fingers slide through her wet slit!

"It's been sexy as fuck watching you play dom," he says, teasing her slippery folds. "But I'll take it from here!"

"Um, oh... hey...wait...ohhh..." she swallows hard and her breasts begin to bob up and down as her breathing quickens.

I'm in such a submissive state of mind it never occurs to me to intervene. As the man takes control, I only look up at Katy nervously. Our eyes meet and I can see her confusion and temptation, the urge to let him have her coming on quick and strong. Feeling his strong fingers manipulating her soft pussy lips sends quivers of desire through her body. A shudder runs up her spine and she doesn't even resist as he pulls off her shirt. Her bra is gone before we know it and both of his hands find their way to her breasts. Her nipples tingle against his palms, stiffening right away as he fondles her, sparks flying through her chest.

A hint of jealousy flashes through my mind as she arches into his hands, seeing how responsive she becomes. Hearing Katy sigh and bite back a moan as he touches all of her most sensitive spots. Her cheeks flush, and she clings involuntarily to his arms, the way she has mine in the past. Our eyes meet again, and I can tell instantly that he's driving her wild, that she's struggling to hang on but dying to give in.

"I'm going to fuck you both tonight," he whispers in her ear, looking right at me. Before she can reply, he bites down on her neck! Lightning shoots down her spine, buckling her knees!

"Oh Shit!" she gasps, melting in his arms.

Katy looks at me apologetically, even as she moans in surrender. I watch her eyes flutter and roll back as he fingers her. I realize he has her. Her body curls against his and she turns to look up at him hungrily, sliding her hands over his arms. Any further protest dissolving in deep moans as his thumb finds her clit.

A shiver races through me as if I can sense the power shift in the room. I trust Katy implicitly, which is why the submission has come so easily with her. As I watch this man dominating her any sense of safety vanishes. And yet, the icy tingle of fear crawling up my spine seems to turn me on even more!

A hot tremor rolls through her hips and Katy can't resist grinding her ass against his hardon. The stiff bulge sends a needy rush through her pussy, even as he slips a finger inside. That penetrating digit triggers pulses of erotic energy, making her gasp. He continues gnawing at her neck, sending anxious tingles through her chest, until her nipples are tight and aching. Electric warmth coils tightly around her spine as he continues to tease her cunt.

"Get up, little slut," he barks, looking down at me.

His words are gruff and masculine, and I spring to my feet obediently. A rush of embarrassment follows a wave of apprehensive desire. His presence seems to fill up the room and I realize...he has us both. Watching Katy moan and writhe in his arms, knowing he's controlling her the way she controls me, triggers a nervous excitement.

He pulls away, leaving her standing unsteadily. Katy runs a hand through her hair trying to regain her bearings. Before she can, he's hooking his thumbs into her waistband and shoving down her leggings to reveal a pair of turquoise panties. She steps out of the leggings as he crawls back up her body, sliding one hand into her hair and taking a firm grip. Seeing she act so submissive keeps me on edge.

"Bend over the bed," he tells me.

I do as I'm told.

His grip tight in her hair, he forces Katy down next to me. She glances over nervously. His free hand caresses the curve of her ass, then whips across it!

A shrill gasp slips through her lips, feeling the sharp sting.

Letting go of her hair, his hand whips across my ass, sending a cool rush up my spine. I yelp in surprise!

He doesn't wait, grabbing her panties to tug them up and expose more of her soft, pale cheeks. He begins spanking us, one after the other.

I've never seen Katy seem so powerless, jumping and shivering as he spanks her harder each time. The way she winces, arching after each harsh slap, only to offer herself up for another. Despite the painful pout on her face, I can see the lust flooding her eyes as he turns her round little butt pink.