All Comments on 'Katy Becomes a Whore'

by archerstories

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is so sexy and also kinda sweet, love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Minor quibble - Marie Curie was a famous scientist. Tom Cruise is a famous scientologist.

IreadlesbianstuffIreadlesbianstuffover 2 years ago

I love wholesome endings like this. Really good story

ShibbolethPartyShibbolethPartyover 2 years ago

Very fun little story - it's a nice change of pace to see filthy, misogynistic abusive mind control turned to a cute romantic end. Keep up playing around with the genre! (Ideally still with filthy misogynistic abuse, of course.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done, good little twist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A great story with a great ending.

krnrobeykrnrobeyover 2 years ago

At first it was so hot! I still liked it, but when Joey started entering the picture it got "sweet" but so much less "hot".

The author did a great job with the embarrassing idea. Its not that acquantainces would suddenly yell "slut!" when seeing someone dressed like that. It would be more the silent smirk, raised eyebrow.. and the certainty that she would be gossipped about later that is realistic and hot.

I understand the author wanted a sweet ending, but the professor character was so much more interesting. I was dying for him to reenter the story, but oh well. 4 stars still, since the beginning was hot.

thanagarthanagarover 2 years ago

I love a good mind control story, but the misogyny can be a slough to get through. This story is great. A nice twist on things, while remaining sexy, smart and playful. It's one of the best I've read this year. Although I'll offer one nitpick...I know titles are hard, but this one is very meh. It's a generic title for a non-generic story.

ContractorOfLifeContractorOfLifeover 2 years ago

Great work. Good pacing with enough sex to make it erotic but not just gonzo. Also always glad to avoid the trope of the gross old man getting the young pretty girl, never attractive to think about in my opinion.

MeBr123MeBr123over 2 years ago

Fun story, very creative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would love to read more in this universe - eager to see how things progress! Great story

JoeyAcrimoniousJoeyAcrimoniousover 2 years ago

Very sweet, I enjoyed it a lot. One criticism: to echo what someone else already said, I'm pretty sure Marie Curie was not a scientologist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Smoking hot story. Loved the buildup on this one and the conclusion. Thanks for writing.

As others have said, there are a few typos in here, but it didn't detract too much from knowing what you intended to write.

xavierwxavierwover 1 year ago

While this story was unbelievable, it was so well-written and erotic that I WANTED to believe it, and, in turn, enjoyed it even more. Good job with this one!!

X-Man

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

perfection.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Solid. I would definitely like to see more from this universe, maybe now that she knows what to look for, she finds two or three other girls who have been similarly affected by previous tests and are struggling to understand their newfound feelings. Then Joey allows himself to be talked into helping them the same way he helped Katy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a great story! It was clever with a perfect mixture of sex and a sort of romance.

ContrahentContrahentover 1 year ago

A really smart fuckdoll is my new favorite kind of fuckdoll. Awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this one! I loved that Katy remained herself and that the “bad guy” didn’t get to win. I’m glad Joey ended up being good for her

UzumakiNaruto9999UzumakiNaruto99999 months ago

Honestly ending was quite happy and goody one and not dark unlike majority of mind control stories.

I really loved it and feel like I would not mind exchanging placed with female mc 😅🥰

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Bloody brilliant! A definite winner, the skeevy bastard gets what he deserves.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This was great, FMC remains corrupted and still gets a wholesome happy ending. I get to have my cake and eat it too!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userarcherstories@archerstories
I hope you enjoy reading my stories. My goal is to write stories that start in the world we know and end in the world of porn. In most of my stories, you won't find girls doing things against their will, you'll find their will being changed to be more fun. Feedback is always a...