Katy has a New Experience

Story Info
Katy gets her ass plugged and is shamed in public.
1.3k words
4.15
12.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ironworks
ironworks
70 Followers

The first time Neil took me he worked down my panties, the second he ripped them off, the third he told me I'd better not be wearing any as he flipped up my skirt. The thing was he hated me wearing panties. He told me he wanted me naked up my skirt or dress primed and ready for his hot mouth and big penis. All in all this no underwear fetish of his got me terribly excited. I got wet even before he even touched me.

There was something else about Neil that aroused me so so much though. He had some control over when he blew his load. He could hold back his climax long enough to keep going at me till I could hardly walk properly after he rode me.

I didn't know the ins and outs of it, something to do with controlling breathing, making the body relax, something tantric, but I had never had sex like it. He had made me orgasm three, four times even, still be rock hard and only then did he urgently fill me up with a load of cum. Let's just say I got fucked silly by that big penis of his every time he put it up me, carrying me along on a roller coaster of lust and sex.

I was smitten and was thinking about Neil in bed and when a message from him popped up in my email. An mp4 little video with a for 'Katy' caption on it, my heart beat a little faster.

First viewing I just stared.

Neil's penis, No hands visible. His erection, head all swollen, cock moving around like it had a life of is own, waving about, pulsating, twitching, rearing up, back down, and then slowly moving up and up and up till fully erect and I just knew he was going to blow. The first pulse shot his sperm straight up in the air, then thick ropes of cum erupted running back down his throbbing prick. I couldn't take my eyes off it.

Second viewing my fingers were busy inside my panties frigging myself frantically. I fumbled to put it on pause just at the point before he was going to shoot as I wasn't quite on the cusp. Knees up now, legs trembling I hit play and watching him erupt I arched up gasping as my orgasm swept through me.

He took me away to a hotel for a long weekend.

'I have a little gift for you my pet,' he said when we got to our room and he had me naked to the waist on the bed.

'A gift?' I asked.

'Something to pleasure yourself with,' Neil went on.

'A little discomfort at first if it's up your tight anus but I know that you are such a hot little slut that you will be secretly loving the pain. You can't get enough can you?' he continued staring into my eyes

I blushed.

'Don't pretend innocence,' Neil remarked, giving me a small, neatly wrapped box.

He pinched my nipples hard making me gasp.

'Always remember Katy that you are my slut. Others can look but not touch.'

'Yes Neil,' I said lowering my eyes.

'Oh,' I said, when I unwrapped the box and opened it. 'It looks like a big egg.'

'It is is an egg Katy, a special one with a little remote control' he said.

'This one vibrates and will pleasure your tight little asshole with every movement you make trying to get it out. The more you wiggle around, the more it will work up your sensitive asshole. I've decided I'm going to stick it up you right now'.

The very thought made me tense up,

'But Neil?' I asked, my eyes widening, 'what if I need to poo?'

He gave me a warning look.I already knew only too well. I knew I dare not push my luck too far.

'Then you'll just have to hold it in Katy won't you?' he grunted. 'Now lift up your dress and bend over you dirty little slut.'

Spank! he hit me a stinger on my left buttock. I yowled and clenched my cheeks jumping when I felt him push cold ointment into my bottom. Very slowly he inserted the egg just inside, making me wriggle and try to push it out. I felt it go further up.

'Neil please,' I moaned,churning my hips in distress as he pushed it deeper still, stretching my hole, making me clench my cheeks.

'Stop that clenching,' he ordered.

SPANK, he hit me another stinger on my other cheek. I howled. My legs started to tremble as my bum hole gripped.the egg.

'Neil it's making me need to go,' I groaned.

'Well you can't Katy,' he said, staring into my eyes.' Now get your stockings and heels on we're going down for lunch.'

That was Neil, in control, calling the shots, doing what he liked to me.

Every step I took going down the stairs made my bottom grip the egg harder. I gasped as it started to vibrate.

'Oh fuck Neil please stop that,' I groaned, biting my lip.

There were two levels in the restaurant. We sat at the upper one, though the whole place was empty. At table I could hardly take in the menu. My mind drifted to Neil, feathering his clever tongue around my clit, flicking on my magic button, my leg spreader. I squirmed. Suddenly I didn't feel very hungry, well not for food anyway.

'Can we just have a drink please?' I asked.

'Not hungry little one?' Neil mocked me. 'Something on your mind he went on?'

He called over the waiter, deliberately drawing out the order as I jolted when he switched the egg back on again.

The vibrations were stronger this time. I was starting to lose it a little even with the waiter there. I couldn't wait for him to leave

I started making circles with my bottom, ground done on the egg. My moistening pussy felt so so empty.

'O fuck!' I gasped.

'Stop squirming. Is my wanton slut trying to provoke me? Look what you have down to that poor man below.'

I glanced down with glazed eyes at the lower level. A lone business man had appeared but he wasn't paying attention to his lunch, his eyes were fixed on my thighs. I tingled knowing I was sitting at just the right height and angle for him to see right up my dress. Our eyes met and he looked away.

'You like him looking at you don't you Katy?' Neil said, openly cupping my tit, playing with my nipple.

'Yes, yes i do,' I moaned still grinding down on the buzzing egg.

Neil's hand moved onto my thigh stroked me through my dress. He

moved it higher, dragging my dress up with it,

'He's watching you wriggling little pet. He's close to seeing everything you've got,' Neil whispered, nibbling at my ear lobe He's got one hand under the table now. Perhaps he's rubbing his cock,'

I wriggled and wiggled as the egg did its work

Neil's hand slipped under my dress stroking my thigh through my stockings. He eased his hand higher, up onto the smoothness of my bare thigh above my stocking top, Up, up his fingers went, finding the baby soft skin where thigh meets pussy.

I moaned again, watching the movement of the business man's arm, convinced he was masturbating.

'Open your legs Katy, make his day,' Neil ordered

My mouth went slack, I was beyond caring, My bum hole was on fire, my pussy aching for attention.

I opened for viewing, gyrating on the egg, It shifted up my wet behind as Neil slipped a finger right up my pussy, making me arch when his thumb found my clit and started teasing it. I spread wider, locked eyes with the voyeur knowing he could now see my glistening, bald pussy. Neil was going at me, hard, working my cunt, my juices soaking his finger. I started to leak.

'Please Neil!' I gasped, 'I can't take any more, please please,take me upstairs,' I begged.

ironworks
ironworks
70 Followers