Katy Meets Neil Pt. 01

Story Info
Katy's not had sex for ages, but one night all that changes.
1.1k words
4.39
8.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ironworks
ironworks
70 Followers

Let me tell you about Neil.

First though before you ask, where's Derek, or for that matter John and haven't you got enough people riding you. It's not nice to say that, you would think I was anybody's. Just give me a minute and I'll explain.

Saturday afternoon I was sitting on the bed in my short white robe and a pair of pink panties I had shucked on after my shower. I had just finished doing my nail polish and spread my fingers and wiggled my toes. I'd been holed up in the house for months, but had been coaxed by friends to go to a party.

Derek and I had parted. He had gone back to his parents, filed for divorce and I would not contest it. John, his manager had moved to London so I wasn't getting any cock you will no doubt be happy to hear. I'm sure you can imagine the state I was in. Sexual satisfaction continued to elude me. I hadn't masturbated or looked at porn for ages as it was just so frustrating. (What's that you are saying, deserve everything I get, well right then).

I got a taxi later to the address I'd been given. It was a warm balmy evening, but I took a wrap just in case. I was wearing a mini dress, pink like the panties a on impulse didn't bother with a bra which turned out to be a mistake. I'm good at that, making mistakes.

Well a few drinks got me warmed up and I danced with some girls and on the way back to my seat I noticed a guy looking at me, well my tits to be more precise and I went red. I looked away quickly thinking he's got a nice body, which just made me go redder.

I was flustered and just then some slow music came on and I just knew he would

come over. I risked a quick look, god I thought he's built and confident with it. Like to dance he asked, Neil he said.

Katy I stammered, like an adolescent schoolgirl - and that's s how I met Neil ( and his cock ), on the dance floor

I was nervous, a bit woozy with the drinks and before I knew it we were up close and personal and the thing was I could feel his penis against my leg. Big penis I should say, not hard, just there. I couldn't concentrate on anything else just that warm prick. Not had that for such a long time. My imagination went on overtime, him slapping his big hard on against my excited wet pussy, slap slap slap! Katy Rebecca I scolded myself stop being disgusting.

What now? I tried to ease my leg away but only succeeded in rubbing my thigh across his cock. Why do I always mess up?

Instantly he held me tighter, his arms round my waist and one hand getting dangerously low down my back.

I cursed myself for not wearing a bra because my nipples had perked up and he would think I was giving him the come on as my little tits were pressed against his white shirt.

The music stopped but he didn't let go of me and I just stood there tits plastered against him. his cock twitching against my leg. Do something I thought I knew I should but it was like my thought process had frozen.

Let's get some air he said, taking me firmly by the hand and easing me out the door.

I followed him out, meek and obedient, there was something dominant about him. A little shiver ran through me.

There was a wooden deck, roofed, at the bottom of the garden. We went up the steps and stood in the darkness, looking back at the lit windows. He moved behind me and I felt that cock again, this time pressing against my bottom. I didn't move. Hands on my hips he eased my bum cheeks across his bulge and back.

Stop it I whispered as his cock began to harden. I forced myself not to wiggle against it.

He moved his hands from my waist round to my tummy and then up and cupped my bra less tits through my mini dress.

Don't I went and gasped as he nuzzled my sensitive neck. That always does it for me. I felt faint with desire as my pussy moistened.

He kissed and licked my neck. I arched my head to let him get at me properly even for just a little longer. But you can't have your cake and eat it can you? I squirmed trying to get away but one hand was back round my waist holding me tight and the fingers of his free hand traced across my erect nipples and started playing with them.

I jolted as he stuck his tongue in my ear. fuck! my clit was sending me urgent messages.

We should go back in I said, stop it.

He pinched my nipples hard and I bit my lip, horny as fuck, then he stuck his other hand up the back of my dress.

Don't I went, my voice ragged as his strong fingers wormed between my legs and cupped my pussy through my panties.

Wait I pleaded not here, as his fingers stroked and teased. I thought I would melt and began to see saw and gyrate on his hand. This was getting near the point of no return.

His other hand went up my dress and he worked my panties down and off one ankle. Two fingers eased up my now dripping pussy and started to finger fuck me making me moan.

I heard the rasp of his zipper opening.

He turned me round. On your knees Katy he grunted, pushing me down.

Don't make me I begged.

Stop fooling around Katy he said in a hard voice

I surrendered, felt his Pre cum on my lips as he guided the swollen head of his cock to my mouth. I was overwhelmed with a desire to please, couldn't help myself, licked the underside, ran my tongue round the rim making him grunt with pleasure. I stroked my fingers down the length of his cock, god it was lovely so long and thick. I sucked his heavy balls and began to masturbate him.

His hands wen to my head. Enough he hissed, get up.

He kissed me. There's something I haven't told you queenie, but you'll get the idea soon he said staring into my eyes, lifting me up and easing me down onto that rigid prick. I clung to him moaning as he stretched my pussy like I had never felt it stretched before.

It was only after a fourth orgasm, stronger than ever, had made me shudder with pleasure, nearly pass out, clinging to him, legs wrapped round his waist pussy juice escaping, a finger up my anus, my cunt aching, realizing he was still rock hard, still pumping into me ball deep, that an alarm bell rang.

ironworks
ironworks
70 Followers