Katy Perry and Eminem: Bdsm Anal

Story Info
Eminem has rough BDSM with Katy Perry and fists her ass!
1.5k words
2.56
1.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

KATY PERRY AND EMINEM: BDSM ANAL FISTING

It was April 2024. The beautiful and sexy popstar Katy Perry was set to release her new album this year. In November 2023, Katy called her new era "KP Sex" instead of KP Six, as it would be her sixth pop album. KP Six, or KP Sex, was to have a sexual theme and Katy was sexing things up in 2024 with her outfits. Katy was now at her sexiest in 2024. On March 6, 2024, at the Billboard's Women in Music Awards held in Los Angeles, Katy wore an outfit that showed off her bare ass cheeks and ass crack, and had a g-string that covered her asshole. This outfit drew a lot of attention, including from the rapper Eminem. Eminem, who is considered one of the greatest rappers of all time, was born with the name Marshall Mathers. Eminem had been divorced for many years. Eminem had also found Katy Perry to be very sexy for many years. When he saw that Katy showed off her bare ass at the Billboard event, he knew that he wanted to dominate her tight ass!

Katy wore another sexy and erotic outfit to the iHeart Radio Music Awards held in Los Angeles on April 1. This outfit also showed off Katy's sexy tight ass and had mesh. Underneath the mesh, Katy's sexy belly and belly button were visible. Eminem noticed Katy's belly button underneath the mesh in her pictures. Katy's belly button really attracted the rapper. Eminem was also really aroused when he saw Katy's belly button on American Idol earlier in 2024.

In early April, Eminem contacted Katy Perry. He told her over the phone, "I heard you like to show off your ass crack."

Katy responded with, "Would you like to see my ass crack in person?", flirting with Eminem.

The two flirted for a while, then Eminem invited Katy over to his mansion in Los Angeles. Katy accepted the invitation.

Katy arrived at Eminem's mansion that night. Eminem asked Katy if she had ever tried BDSM. Katy said she had tried BDSM with her ex-husband Russell Brand, and she was in a sexy mood this year for KP Sex and wanted to try more BDSM. Russell had whipped Katy's feet and spanked her in the fall of 2009. Eminem had Katy's consent for the BDSM and sex.

Katy said, "I know you rap. I had a boyfriend who was a rapper, Travie McCoy."

Eminem replied, "Travie is a great rapper. But I'm the best."

Eminem excitedly took Katy to his bedroom. He lit the candle on his nightstand next to the bed, then took off Katy's clothes. Eminem marvelled at Katy's incredibly sexy naked body. Katy had a light-skinned and very shapely body with a lot of curves. She was the sexiest woman he had ever seen, from her big natural breasts to her deep sexy circular belly button. Eminem also noticed Katy's sexy feet and long toes. Eminem saw that Katy had a high navel, which he thought was really hot.

"You are the sexiest girl I have ever seen!" Eminem told Katy, then lay her down on the bed with the lit candle nearby. The candle made the mood more erotic that night. Eminem played his rap songs on the stereo with low volume for an atmosphere to sexually dominate Katy. The rap music helped put Katy in the mood to be sexually dominated.

Katy lay naked on the bed, excited that she was going to experience more BDSM. Katy was sexually submissive and enjoyed men dominating her sexually. Eminem noticed Katy's smooth silky sexy soles and the erotic bottoms of her toes, especially her big toes. He wanted to whip her feet!

Eminem took off his leather belt. He started whipping Katy's soles and the bottoms of her toes hard. Katy moaned innocently and flexed her feet as they were whipped. "Ohhhh! Ohhhhh! Ohhhhhhh!" Katy moaned loudly. Katy felt both pain and pleasure on her feet. Katy enjoyed having her feet whipped because she liked having her feet objectified. Katy was proud of her sexy feet and liked to show them off a lot.

Eminem especially enjoyed whipping not only Katy's smooth silky soles but the bottoms of her big toes. Katy's big toes were his favorite toes to whip. Eminem thought Katy's big toes looked so erotic! He thought he would suck Katy's big toes and little toes some other time. Now was the time for hardcore BDSM!

Then Eminem spent a little time whipping Katy's large breasts. Katy's breasts bounced as they were whipped.

After that Eminem put his belt away. Eminem eyed Katy's deep sexy belly button as she lay naked on the bed. "Your belly button is so sexy, girl! I just want to stab it!" he said.

This excited Katy as she was masochistic not only about her feet but her deep belly button. Katy had never had her belly button tortured before, and she wanted to experience it. She really enjoyed it when her fiancé Orlando Bloom would lick her belly button for foreplay.

Eminem took out a knife and approached the bed. First Eminem circled Katy's navel with the knife, teasing her. Katy was so sexually excited! Then he briefly poked the knife in Katy's belly button. Katy gasped. Then Eminem started stabbing the knife repeatedly into Katy's belly button! Eminem tortured the sensitive soft smooth base of Katy's circular deep belly button with his knife, poking and prodding every crevice of her navel. As Eminem stabbed Katy's belly button, Katy moaned a lot! Eminem was careful not to draw blood. As he repeatedly stabbed Katy's sensitive soft belly button with his knife, Katy finally had an orgasm and cummed out of her vagina! This really pleased Eminem.

Eminem put the knife away and took out a power drill. The power drill did not have the bit. Eminem turned on the power drill and then shoved it deep and hard into Katy's soft sensitive belly button! Eminem drilled Katy's belly button hard as Katy moaned wildly! Katy moved her head from side to side as she moaned wildly from her belly button being drilled. Katy rubbed her erect clitoris as her belly button was drilled, masturbating. Katy thought the really intense sensation in her belly button from the drill was unreal! Her pussy was very wet. Soon Katy squirted wildly out of her vagina, having another loud orgasm, as her belly button was drilled roughly!

Eminem put the drill away, satisfied with Katy's tortured soft belly button. "Now it's time for your ass, Katy!" he exclaimed. Katy was very excited! She had showed off her bare ass at the Billboard event in March in part because she was more open to anal sex now. Eminem lubed up his right hand.

Eminem parted Katy's shapely legs and exposed the popstar's bare asshole. Eminem thought it looked like the sexiest and most attractive asshole he had ever seen! He wanted to shove his large hard cock balls deep in it, but for now he had something much more intense in mind.

Eminem started fingering Katy's asshole as she moaned. Enimem noticed that Katy's asshole was very tight. It was warm in Katy's ass. Eventually Eminem worked his entire hand into Katy's asshole, really stretching her ass! Katy's loud moans were very erotic as her tight ass was fisted and Eminem's rap music played in the background. Katy moaned highly like a kitty cat as Eminem fisted her ass! "Ohhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhh God!" she moaned.

But Eminem didn't stop there. Eminem shoved his arm past Katy's stretched rectum and deep into her colon, up to his elbow. "This is what you get for showing off your ass crack!" he exclaimed. Katy's moans were now incredibly high! "Ohhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhh!" she moaned. Katy felt like Eminem was rearranging her guts! Katy's eyes rolled back in her head as Eminem roughly anally fisted her up to the elbow!

Katy's naked belly bulged as Eminem fisted her ass so deeply! Katy could feel Eminem's hand in her belly, and looked down and saw her belly bulge. Katy's deep sexy belly button bulged. Eminem fingered Katy's bulging belly button hard with his left hand as he anally fisted her up to the elbow with his right arm and hand! This drove Katy over the edge! Katy screamed with masochistic pleasure as Eminem roughly fingered her bulging belly button as he brutally fisted her ass up to the elbow! Katy had the hugest orgasm of her life and cummed enormously out of her vagina as she screamed with masochistic pleasure in a high voice!

Katy's cum massively soaked the bed! Satisfied with brutally dominating Katy's tight ass, Eminem took his arm out of her ass. There was a slick noise. Katy's asshole prolapsed, bulging out. Eminem had totally wrecked Katy's asshole! Eminem sucked on Katy's prolapsing ass, giving her another intense orgasm.

Then Eminem got up. "Next time I'll shove my cock balls deep in your ass, Katy!"

Katy managed to say, "I can't wait, handsome!" Katy was glad that she had showed off her ass crack at the Billboard event!