Katy Pt. 01

Story Info
A story about the beginning of a dangerous affair.
3.2k words
4.57
12.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story about an evil woman named Katy. This is just the beginning of what became a long, dangerous, and addicting affair lasting several years.

I'm Taylor, at the time I was nineteen and a year into my career as an electrician making some real money for once. My friend Julio had talked me into going to vocational school with him, only for him to get lazy and miss the enrollment date. I eventually got hired into the trades, while he worked his second year as a fryer at Jack in the Box. To make a long story short, Julio and I had a turbulent friendship growing up. I won't get into all the details but he had stabbed me in the back on a few occasions and payback was always a lingering thought in the back of my mind. That's when Katy came into play, having been hired as a cashier at the same Jack in the Box as Julio.

----------

I'd learned through a friend that Julio had started dating some older woman named Katy, explaining why we hadn't seen him in weeks. I was surprised when he text me one Saturday afternoon asking If I could help him install a new stereo in his car. I figured we'd just smoke weed and work on his car so I said yes and invited him to my place. To my disappointment, he pulled into my driveway a few minutes later with a brunette in the passenger seat.

As she pulled herself up out of Julio's tiny blue Civic, her green eyes met mine and she shot me a look that still turns me on to this day when I think about it. I immediately got a feeling that I still can't explain. She'd cut out the collar of her her oversized white t-shirt into a long oval, exposing black lace and a deep valley of cleavage as she put extra effort into bending at the waist to grab her purse from the floor of the car. Her little wedge heels gave her butt just enough lift to look fantastic. It felt like she knew I was watching and was loving every second. I couldn't stop staring but I didn't want to either.

"What's up man, its been a minute!" Called Julio as he came up the driveway, snapping me from my trance. He hadn't seen me checking out his girlfriend, and I stepped forward to meet him halfway for a half hug, half handshake.

"I'd heard you were cheating on me," I laughed with a nod in Katy's direction. That drew a laugh from him and a giggle out of her as she stepped forward with her hand out.

"Hi, I'm Katy!" She smiled, eyes sparkling as we shook hands. The motion made her chest bounce and her eyes caught mine as I looked back up. Red faced and at a loss of words, I turned away to find Julio had already walked back down the driveway to his trunk.

"I already ran the wire to the back, do you want to work on the stereo or the sub?" Asked Julio from behind his car as Katy and I walked over.

"I'll take the stereo" I said standing to his left as he popped the latch, revealing a trash filled trunk space. To his right, Katy made a face and wrinkled her nose slightly, our eyes meeting briefly behind Julio's head before I once again looked away.

"Sounds good. Roll one up while I get everything opened up." He said, rummaging through the crap in his trunk and pulling out boxes. I took the two for the stereo and brackets and climbed in the front seat, grabbing his rolling tray from the back seat. Katy followed me, plopping down into the passenger seat beside me while Julio crouched outside her door to her right, opening the subwoofer box. She said nothing as her eyes not only watched me roll, but traced my body up and down. She even bit her lip and fidgeted as I licked the joint together. It was unreal, like being in a porno. Was I being seduced?

"Smart thinking," said Julio, standing up from behind her and breaking the sexual tension. He snatched one of the two joints I'd just finished and stuck it in his mouth. "Now I can just suffocate in the trunk with my own joint. You two share now," he laughed over his shoulder, rounding the car to the back. The Civic rocked as he climbed in the trunk and muffled curses could be heard through the back seats.

Her green eyes were back to watching me as I sparked the other joint, making me shift uncomfortably in my seat. Was her shirt that low before? Her cleavage had seemingly doubled, flesh bulging up in perfect circles, begging for attention. Taking two puffs, I held it out for her to take and felt a jolt shoot through me as her hand brushed mine, plucking the joint from my fingers with a smirk on her face. I moved again in my seat as my crotch woke up.

The silence was broken by my phone chirping with a text. I wrestled the phone from my pocket and read the text from my girlfriend, typed out a quick reply, and set the phone down in my lap to cover up the chubby I had growing in my pants. Her eyes looked down to my phone, seeing my background photo of me and my girl at Disneyland earlier that month. Before I could react, she swiped the phone up in her hand, brushing against my erection in the process.

"Oooh is this your girlfriend?" She teased, holding my phone towards me and taking a puff as another text from 'Sjohnne<3' (john-ay) popped up. 'Image' was displayed under the contents.

"Oooh!" She teased again, holding the phone so only I could see it and opening the text to show a screenshot of something. I don't remember whatever it was. With a giggle and without looking at the picture she reached over and placed the phone back in my lap, but kept her wrist resting on my raging hard on. When her hand didnt pull back I looked up to see an evil grin across her lips.

"She must have sent something hot!" She winked and suddenly leaned close. "Or..." she whispered into my ear sending shivers down my back, her hand giving my cock a squeeze as she continued. "Did I do this?"

"Julio's right th-" She cut me off by covering my mouth with hers. Just a light kiss, but that was all I needed. I reached up and slid my fingers into her hair, pulling her into me for more. She moaned softly and leaned into me as our tongues met and danced, her hand now pulling at the button on my jeans. A muffled curse broke the moment and we both froze.

"Everything okay baby?" She called out as her fingers traced the outline of the cock trapped in my jeans.

"Yeah, Its just gonna take awhile. Roll me another when you can" He yelled through the backseat.

The evil grin returned to Katy's face as she took the final puffs off the joint and flicked it out the open door. Adjusting herself onto her knees in the seat, she pressed her entire body into mine, practically climbing into my lap. Her tongue parted my lips and the smoke poured from her lungs into mine. We kept at it for a few moments before she broke off and leaned back, her finger over my lips in a silent hush as she started fumbling with my zipper. The button was already undone.

All I could do was exhale and watch as she pulled at my boxers and released me. She gasped and giggled as it sprung straight up, precum already glistening on the tip. Her tiny fingers wrapped around the shaft as her other hand cupped my balls and squeezed, making me yelp.

"Shhhh" she purred without looking away from my cock. I reclined the chair slightly and put my head back as she started to stroke. Timidly at first but she quickly picked up the pace. I could tell she was getting herself worked up by the way she squirmed in her chair, butt wiggling side to side like a happy puppy. Her hand became a blur and she shocked me spitting on the tip of my cock, using her saliva as lube to pump faster. It was my turn to gasp as my shaft hit the back of her throat in one swift movement.

"Fuck!" I groaned, no longer caring if Julio heard me.

"Mmmm...mmmm..mnnnghhh" she moaned as her head bobbed in my lap. The sound tickled my dick in her throat and felt amazing. I wasn't going to last long at this rate. I kept my eyes on the rear view mirror while she worked, holding back another groan as her tongue slid up and down the underside, her lips puckering on the tip, sucking like a vacuum before releasing with an audible 'pop'.

"You like that?" She whispered, kissing the tip and looking up at me with eyes full of lust. My only reply was a nod as I ran my fingers through her hair.

"You can fuck my face, I won't gag" she said with a wink, lowering her head again. Her hand came off my balls and found my hand in her hair, pushing downward, encouraging me to stop holding back. Taking the hint, I bunched her hair up in my fist and slammed my hips upward, bottoming out in her throat with wet gurgle. She held there for a moment before pulling back with a gasp. Forcing her head back down, I let her have it. The car started rocking as I face fucked my best friends girlfriend in his own car. While he was only feet away no less.

"What are you doing man, the whole cars shaking." I heard from the drunk. She tried pulling back at the sound of his voice but I held firm, plunging my cock in and out of her plump lips.

"Sorry," I groaned. "I'm doing that leg shake thing."

Her hand was back to squeezing my balls and I couldn't take it anymore. With one last violent thrust I held her head down and exploded, coating her throat with my seed. I could feel her swallowing as she moaned and squeezed my balls some more, milking me of every last drop. We stayed that way for a brief second, but the sudden rocking of the car as Julio fought his way back out of the drunk ended the moment. In a panic she let go of my cock and adjusted herself in the seat, checking her makeup in the mirror and wiping her mouth. I shoved my cock back into my pants and zipped them up just as Julios head came into view in the rear view mirror. We acted casual as he came up to the door.

"I think I'm just going to have it done professionally." He said hopelessly, shaking his head.

"Aww don't worry about it baby, It'll probably sound even better then!" She chirped, leaning out the door to give Julio a quick peck on the lips. This woman was evil and I loved every second of it.

"Just leave the stereo in the back, I'm going to take it to Best Buy in the morning," said Julio. "Lets go grab dinner, this shit pissed me off!" He said with an angry laugh.

"Okay! I'm not too hungry but whatever you want babe!" She wiggled excitedly in the passenger seat. As Julio rounded the car and started shoving trash back into the trunk, she snatched my phone from the cup holder and typed something in.

"Text me tonight around eleven." She whispered. I swapped places with Julio and waved as they drove off. I was excited until I remembered that Sjohnne was spending the night.

----------

The clock on the nightstand hit eleven-ten as I lay in my bed, Sjohnne snoring softly next to me. She'd gone to sleep about an hour ago but I just wanted to be sure she was in a deep sleep before pulling out my phone.

'Hey, its Taylor,' I sent. She text back almost immediately.

'I was about to give up on you stud. Are you alone?'

'No, my girl is sleeping next to me.' I replied.

'You're a bad boy;) but thats too bad, I was hoping you'd come let me in.'

'Wait, you're outside??' I sat up carefully, instantly horny.

'Mhmm I was hoping you'd fuck my brains out tonight, but I guess I'll just head back to little dick Julio for the night...'

'Wait I'm coming out,' I said, pulling on some gym shorts and a t-shirt as quietly as possible before slipping out the bedroom door and tip-toeing through the house to the garage. Once out the back door and side gate I found her blue PT-Cruiser parked on the curb, cellphone illuminating her face through the dark windshield. She looked up and grinned as I approached, popping her door open and stepping out.

Without a word we met in an embrace, lips locking and tongues fighting one another in a sloppy kiss. Her chest was against mine as I backed her up against the side of her car. My hands slid under her butt and she giggled as I lifted her off the ground, wrapping her legs around my waist and grinding her pelvis against my growing erection.

"Are you going to fuck me tonight, daddy?" She whispered into my ear, her tongue tracing my ear lobe. Id never been called that before, but I liked it. I liked it a lot. I answered with a nod and a groan against her neck, kissing a trail back up to her lips.

"Let's do it in there," She said, motioning toward my truck.

"C'mon" I said as I set her back on her feet and led her over to the truck. "Wait here, let me get the key."

My spare key was hanging just inside the side door I'd come out of and I clicked the unlock button as soon as I grabbed it. She was already waiting for me in the back seat when I came back. She even had her pants halfway off before I opened the door. As soon as I did she practically pulled me into the truck, swinging her leg over and straddling me as we took position in the middle seat, our lips never breaking contact. Once I freed my cock it sprang upward and slapped against the soaked mound between her legs.

"Ohhh God Daddy, give it to me!" She moaned into my mouth as my hands slid up her shirt and cupped her breasts. "I've been thinking..about your cock.. all fucking day." She gasped between kisses. "I need a good fucking," She continued, her hips grinding against me, pussy lips sliding along the length of my dick through her panties. Her hand snaked between us and took hold of my girth, aiming it her dripping love hole and pulling her panties aside in one motion.

"Oh shit....oh fuck" she cried out as she lowered herself on my shaft. Her body shook as she took me inch by inch, sinking further into my lap. "Fuuuuck, its so big! Oh fuck, oh shiiiiiit Daddy!" She screamed as her body convulsed against me and her back arched, fingernails digging into my chest through my shirt. The orgasm swept through her and she collaped against me gasping. I hadn't even done anything yet.

"Holy shit," she panted, pulling me in for another deep kiss. Clawing at my chest again she started bouncing her hips, taking a little more each time until she hit bottom. I could feel her pussy juices leaking onto my balls as I thrust my hips upward, matching her movements.

"Mmmmnnnnnghh" she moaned and shuttered as a second orgasm rolled through her. She didn't slow this time and instead quickened the pace, humping relentlessly. Her hips gyrating every time our bodies connected, making my cock do circles inside her pussy. It felt fucking magical and I could feel my balls tighten as an orgasm approached, but I wasn't ready to finish.

"Fuck, hold on not yet!" I grunted, grabbing her hips and lifting her off. "Let me hit it from the back."

Katy grinned eagerly at this and got on her hands and knees, wiggling her apple shaped butt in anticipation as I took position behind her with one foot on the floor and one knee on the seats. As I rubbed my cock against her slit she arched her back and raised her ass to give me a better angle. I teased her with the tip, pushing in a couple inches before pulling out completely.

"Please daddy," She begged, "Fuck me! I've been such a bad gir-FUCK!" The truck rocked as I took hold of her hips and slammed home. Our bodies collided with a wet slap and she had to reach forward to brace herself against the door.

"Ughhh, that's it baby, give it to me!" Katy groaned, throwing her ass backwards to meet my thrusts. I reached out and took a handful of her brunette pony tail, pulling her head back as I pounded away. The way she would grind against me everytime I bottomed out inside her drove me crazy and quickly brought my back my orgasm.

"Fuck Katy, I'm gonna cum!" I groaned.

"Mmmmm cum inside me daddy!" She gasped, twisting to look back at me with lust filled eyes. "Fill my pussy, let me feel it!"

"Oh GOD!" Grabbing her ass with two hands, I pulled her into me as my cock erupted inside her. Spurt after spurt of hot cum filling her pussy as she watched and wiggled her ass against me. As she did I slid my hand around her waist and ran a finger across her sopping cunt.

"Oh shit daddy right there! Oh fu-FUCK!" She screamed as I pinched her g-spot. Her hips bucked against me and her body quaked as one last orgasm passed through her. I held her until she calmed down before pulling out with a wet slurp. She turned and wrapped herself around me as her body calmed down. We stayed that way for some time before either of us spoke again.

"That was...fucking amazing," Katy said between gasps. I could only nod in agreement. "I won't be able to walk tomorrow" she laughed as she slid off of me and handed me my pants. We got dressed before opening the door to the cold night air. Luckily my windows were blacked out so nobody could see how fogged up the truck was.

"Go back inside to your woman, bad boy," she purred in my ear as we hugged. "When can I see you again?"

"I'm not sure, I'll text you, just save me under a different name."

"How about Daddy?" She whispered, giving me a kiss before twirling out of my grasp and climbing into her car. She winked and playfully waved goodbye. "Dont wait too long or I'll come find you."

Red Flag #1

To be continued...