Katy's Body Pt. 05

Story Info
Katy is shared with a second owner.
1.5k words
4.51
43.1k
7

Part 5 of the 33 part series

Updated 12/08/2023
Created 12/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slapper01
slapper01
241 Followers

All images in this fictional work were created by the author. All models in these photos are 18 years of age or older, and are fully consenting participants in the creation of these images.

CHAPTER 5: ATHENS*

*With thanks to my editor - Chris6160

After the heights of the Manila visit we returned to England and resumed life as before. The guests invited to use my body continued but it seemed tame after the Manila experience. Perhaps anything would seem tame after that, but I hoped not. The experience had brought out more of my deeper, stronger desires. From then on I needed my body to be more harshly treated and more humiliated.

As it happened a new opportunity opened up through the adult contact site. I was contacted by a young Greek businessman, Christos. Although I think my husband is one of the most beautiful men I have met, Christos was by far the sexiest - well toned and well suntanned.

We developed an on-line exchange of messages and as the friendship grew, I began to meet his requests to live stream or record sex acts for him on video, mainly masturbation with a vibrator. I was happy to comply; as always it turned me on to think that a man wanted my body. Increasingly his messages were urging me to meet with him and I was very excited by the possibility.

I offered for him to come to England. He said that he was unable to do so due to business commitments without ever really explaining to me what his business was. In any case he wanted to show me the delights of sunbathing nude on beautiful beaches and meet some of his friends. It also turned out he wanted to have my body tied or restrained so that he could do as he pleased with it. I was a little surprised since I had given him no idea of my tastes for such treatment. Nonetheless I did promise to him that, if I came to Greece, he could do whatever he pleased to my body without limits or restriction - no safe words would be needed.

In principle husband was very much in favour but urged a note of caution. A common approach to entrap women into prostitution was for a young, very attractive "boyfriend" to entice foreign girls into a country in which enforcement of human trafficking was weak, a country such as Greece. It was decided that we would explain to Christos that my husband would be not only willing but positively in favour of him having unrestricted access to my body. In fact he would be likely to encourage Christos to use it more harshly (as would I). However, he would like to be present as an observer, which he would hugely enjoy.

Needless to say it took some time for me to persuade Christos that my husband would allow him to do exactly as he pleased with my body so that he could watch and record on video. Once he was finally convinced, arrangements were made for him to collect us both at Athens airport. It was made clear that my husband would not restrict anything that he wanted to do but that I was already his slave. My body was being freely and happily offered on loan. My husband and I discussed matters on the flight and we agreed that he would be upgraded to photographer. It would be good to have a photographic and video record of the events to be experienced by my body.

Christos met us at the airport and, if anything, he was sexier than his digital image. I could feel my pussy moisten at the thought of what he might do to my body. His house was some distance away in a secluded part of the country. On arrival husband and I were shown to a guest suite comprising two bedrooms and one bathroom. As soon as our bags were deposited Christos approached me and, without a word, kissed me passionately. I returned the passion and as the kiss seemed to last for ever I could feel his hands roaming my body. Just as suddenly he stopped and stepped back, handing me a bag. "You promised me that I could do anything I liked to your body, didn't you?" I nodded with enthusiasm. "Very good. You are now my slave for the duration of your stay. Put on the items in the bag. II will be back in 30 minutes to collect you and your husband for my welcome."

There is no need to describe how I was required to be dressed. Perhaps it would be more accurate to say how I was to present my body to my new temporary owner. The photos should make it clear.

I wasn't sure how to fasten the chain. When Christos returned he quickly re-arranged the gear exactly as shown in the first photo. My hands were cuffed behind my back and the chain attached to the ring in the collar. He then began to lead me out of the room. I quickened to keep pace, He ordered me not to do that. It was important that there be some pull on the chain. I needed to be clear that it was not optional for me to follow; I must be forced to do it. At the time I thought, "This sounds better than expected". He was much more assertive than my guests in England.

I was taken to a large dining room. On the floor was a large metal bar. My ankle cuffs were attached to each end and some device was attached to my collar which raised by arms, still cuffed behind my back, so that there was free access to my buttocks. Christos offered my husband a seat. I was left standing in silence for several minutes, my body exposed and available. I had the feeling that for me to speak would not be welcome.

He carefully and slowly walked around me, carefully inspecting his new property, He ran his hands allow ever my body, nodding with approval when a finger explored the growing wetness of my pussy. "My God. Your body is perfect and so sexy. You will make a perfect slave for me."

"Thank you, Christos" I replied. He pulled up sharply. He made it clear that I should not speak unless invited to do so by word or gesture.

The only time I should call him Christos was when we were with friends who did not know me as his slave. When in slave mode (most of the time) I must address him as "Sir".

He spoke again. "I know that you are probably tired and hungry. I am just going to give body a small taste of what to expect from me. After you will be given some food. Your wrist cuffs will be unfastened for you to eat and drink. Otherwise, you may remove your shoes to sleep but must remain dressed as you are now, including the chain." I nodded my consent. The humiliation of my body sent waves of sexual anticipation and desire through me. My pussy was now so wet that it was beginning to dribble. He beckoned my husband to start his video.

From a drawer at the back of the room he fetched a whip, what I believe is called a single tail. The first blow hit my abdomen with a delicious thwack. It sounded so good to me. He was obviously an expert since he paused to let the blow burn hot and for me to squirm. The second blow was also the same and again to the abdomen. More came until my abdomen had sufficient red marks. He then started on the front of my thighs, The same procedure - thwack and then pause for my body to register the pain with a gasp and a squirm. Of course I could feel the pain of my body and welcomed it. It felt so good to see, hear and feel the cruelty being applied to it.

Next he walked around to my rear. He told me on this occasion I would be spared whipping of my breasts and pussy but I should be prepared to face that in future. As he examined my freely available buttocks he commented that it was a spectacularly sexy ass and in consequence it would receive much attention from the whip. Same procedure again - thwack, gasp and squirm. This time it continued for longer. As usual I was increasingly horny from the sound and feel of my body being whipped. Since it was my ass I couldn't enjoy the view. I was close to the point where I would not be able to contain my body from involuntarily wriggling more vigorously when it stopped. I felt so horny. This was exactly the treatment that I craved for my body.

To be continued

slapper01
slapper01
241 Followers