Katy's Body Pt. 07

Story Info
Katy's body becomes the winnings from a poker game.
4.4k words
4.49
76.4k
17

Part 7 of the 33 part series

Updated 12/08/2023
Created 12/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slapper01
slapper01
242 Followers

CHAPTER 7: THE POKER GAME

*With thanks to my editor - Chris6160

Christos had to make a business trip to the Far East and would be away for three weeks. My husband and I decided to return to our home in England. Before leaving he and Christos agreed some activities for my body which would be recorded on video for Christos to view on his return. If I performed to his satisfaction I would be rewarded with visits to the beach. If not, my body would be subject to those punishments that I found most difficult to bear. I had a suspicion that he would look for excuses to pretend to be dissatisfied anyway.

I was not informed of each activity until a couple of days in advance. In the past we had invited guests from an adult contact website, but it had proved difficult to find someone interested in being a dominant other than on a 24/7 basis. Christos suggested some of his contacts. One would fly in from Madrid and another two were already in the country. They would arrive in the early evening to play poker. Each would be given casino style chips to the value of 1200 units, with 10 units being worth 1 minute of use of my body with no limits and no safe words. Thus, each player would start with two hours to use my body as they pleased but could win or lose further time.

During the game I would act as a waitress, serving the players with food and drink. Initially I would be dressed in a sexy outfit before the game actually started. This is the one that I chose. Immediately before the game I was required to remove all clothing except the slave collar and to add ankle and wrist cuffs. I would then be required to walk up and down so that the players could carefully view my nude body. I would also present my body to each player for a quick hands-on inspection. Once the players all knew exactly what my body could offer for their use and abuse the game would start.

During the game players would summon me to fetch whatever food or drink they wanted. I was required to be submissive throughout, waiting passively and naked until I was dismissed. Players were entitled to briefly fondle any part of my body if they wished (and they all did). Inevitably one player would command my subservient attention before another was finished. Any dissatisfaction was lightly punished, usually by a couple of slaps to my rear. As you may have guessed the humiliation and exhibition of my naked flesh was, once again, incredibly sexy. I simply lapped up every moment.

I didn't pay much attention to the game itself; I don't really understand poker. However, I did take careful notice of the way the players reacted to my body. I could tell that each of them was giving thought to what they would like to do with it and it really turned me on to think they were fantasising about what was to come (if they won). After a couple of hours one player had lost all his chips, so he would not be using my body. Although he was entitled to stay and watch, he chose to leave.

One player, a fairly attractive and polite man in a suit, probably in his 50s, ended up with a large pile of chips. When the chips were counted he had 2600 units and was entitled to do as he pleased with my body for 4 hours and 20 minutes. The other man was much more aggressive verbally, probably in his late 30s. He was a little sexy in his own way but gave the impression of being ruthless and unemotional. He had 100 units and was entitled to use my body wholly as he pleased for 1 hour and forty minutes.

There was some discussion and it was agreed that the nastier man would go first since he had the shorter time. Both men left for another room that we had carefully set up for the use and abuse of my body. It contained a table, adapted to provide rings to which my body could be attached. Laid out on the table were instruments for the torment of my naked flesh - nipple and pussy clamps, a single tail whip, a thick leather belt, a flogger, a cane and a spanking paddle. A selection of massage oils were also available. Against one wall was a specially made board to which my body could be fastened in an upright position. Finally there were chairs for husband and one player plus a double bed in one corner. The room was thus set to, hopefully, cover all options to make use of my body.

As an after thought my husband asked me to put on my slave harness. I was taken to the abuse room to ask both players if they would prefer my body in the harness or with the collar and cuffs as before. Both preferred collar and cuffs so I was taken out of the room to change back. My wrists were cuffed behind my back and a chain attached to my slave collar. My helpless body was led by the chain back to the specially prepared room. The chain was handed to the nastier man and my body was his for the next 100 minutes.

Given the options available I was slightly surprised that he went straight for the pussy clamps. With my wrists still fastened behind my back he attached one to each lip of my labia. I could feel each bite deeply into my sensitive flesh. I enjoyed seeing and feeling the pain inflicted on my deserving body. He attached a leash to the clamps and pulled hard. He seemed very absorbed in watching my labia stretched as far as possible. I was ordered to resist, to keep my labia stretched as he walked me around the room, pulled by my labia. In this manner I was walked out of the room and out of the house. I was pulled around the perimeter of the house and garden before being returned to the special room.

This seemed to excite him enormously. The clamps were removed from my labia. Fresh clamps were applied to my nipples and tightened. Again I could feel the pain as they bit into my sensitive flesh. Again a leash was attached. He removed his clothing and laid on the bed on his back. I was instructed to take up the cowgirl position on top. This was far from easy with my hands still cuffed behind my back but I managed in the end. He explained that he wanted to fuck me whilst observing the pain on my face and the nipples being stretched. He was reasonably well endowed but I was so randy from the humiliation and pain inflicted on my body that his cock slipped in easily. At first he would thrust upwards vigorously, co-ordinating each push with a tug on my suffering nipples. As we continued I gradually took over the pelvic thrusts; the sexiness of being fucked whilst he watched my body suffer overcame me. Before long the orgasm came for me. He continued until he too came.

My wrists were uncuffed to allow me to dismount but the nipple clamps were retained. The man wanted a cigarette break so my temporary owner and I went outside to smoke, me still naked but him re-clothed. When we returned it was a repeat of the cowgirl fuck. He obviously took much pleasure in watching my nipples suffer. As the end of his time drew near he asked if he might take me to the bathroom. I was made to lie in the bath, on my back and with my wrists cuffed behind it - not a comfortable position but it was clear that my comfort was of no concern. He then undid his pants and pissed all over my helpless nude body. He the then asked husband and the other player to do likewise. After observing me drenched in urine he started to wank, also splattering semen over my naked abdomen. Although being pissed on scored very high on the humiliation score, which I would normally savour, I was too focused on keeping my mouth tightly shut.

I was given time to shower carefully and instructed to report back to the special room. By this time it was getting late and a change of plan was agreed. The next temporary owner, the polite, older man, would return the next evening for the 4 hours and 20 minutes use of my body that he was owed. He made clear that he would be using a selection of the instruments available to deliver a very thorough beating to my body.

I spent most of the next day in eager, randy anticipation and in nursing my sore, mistreated nipples. Oddly my labia lips were much quicker to recover. Ahead of the appointed time I was again naked with slave collar and cuffs, with chain attached to the collar and wrists cuffed behind my back. I was made to wait without moving for some considerable time until the winning player was in the special room. The eager anticipation was gradually replaced by boredom and discomfort. Finally I was pulled by the chain into the special room and my body handed over to its next tormentor.

My body was quickly attached to the restraint board by both wrist and ankle cuffs, with my legs fastened slightly apart, enough to allow access to my pussy but only slightly apart. He explained it was so any strikes to my pussy would also hit my thighs at the same time. My sexual arousal began to strengthen both from the humiliation and the recognition that, verbal politeness notwithstanding, this man knew his stuff when it came to a beating. He prolonged the anticipation and humiliation by picking up each instrument handling it carefully, hitting against the table and running it gently across my body. I was so aroused by this intentional mental torment that my wet pussy must have been obvious. Finally he asked in a slightly sinister voice: "Tell me, my dear. Which of these do you fear the most?" I hesitated to reply. I knew the true answer - the cane - but feared that would cause him to use it for sure. I could only answer with that slight croak that someone has in the voice when sexually aroused: "The flogger, Master*.

Without further comment he returned to the table and picked up the spanking paddle. I knew the wide leather strap to look more painful than it was in reality. I realised that it would hurt for sure but I also knew that the pain would be at a level that I could really enjoy being inflicted on my body. I also believed that other instruments would be used later and that four hours would be very long if he was more intent on whipping my body than fucking it.

He again ran the spanking paddle gently over the front of my body, leant forward and kissed me passionately. I returned the kiss with equal passion. He informed that he would deliver a total of 30 strokes to the front of my body. I would be required to keep count by clearly stating the number of strokes followed by "thank you, Master". If I failed to do this properly the stroke would be repeated. Since this is common in BDSM circles I knew him to be experienced. My body, deserving of much cruelty, was just about to receive it. My sexual arousal from the anticipation reached new heights.

He stepped back, slightly to my right and drew his arm back behind his shoulder. The first blow struck across the top of my thighs. Such a wide piece of leather made a delightfully loud thwack as it connected with my bare flesh. The first stroke is often the easiest so there was only a minimal reaction from me: "One, thank you Master". A further four strokes landed on the front of my thighs in the same pattern - thwack, pause and no involuntary reaction from me, just the count and thanks. I expected more attention to be paid to my thighs but the next blow was harder and landed across both of my breasts. The unexpected nature and the more painful location meant an involuntary gasp from me and I forgot to give the count. I was reminded that stroke five would be repeated. The next blow again fell on both breasts but this time it was expected: *Five, thank you Master". If I correctly recall the paddle was applied to my breasts a further four or five times. Harder to take than on the thighs but well within my capacity to tolerate and enjoy the cruelty being inflicted on my deserving body.

What came next was again unexpected. He changed position so that he was much closer to my helpless body and more to the side. I quickly realised the reason when the paddle connected to my pussy. A quieter thwack than before. As with my breasts a still tolerable level of pain but the surprise caused me to gasp and again forgot to give the count. It was repeated twice before I finally remembered the count and thank you. There were a few more to my pussy which was just beginning to feel sore.

He readjusted his position back to the original and started on my abdomen. I had enjoyed the suffering that my body had so richly deserved up to this point. Now it got even better. The thwack as it connected to my flesh was much louder, richer and more satisfying sound and I could see the abdomen start to redden in a pleasing way. He continued to beat it for some time. As it went on I kept losing count and had strokes repeated. In total I believe that it all added up to more like 40 than 30 strokes.

I was unshackled from the restraint board, the chain reconnected to my slave collar and my wrists again cuffed behind my back. I was asked if I would like to smoke. I was told to follow him outside, keeping the chain taught so that there was a pull on my body. I noticed that the spot he chose was capable of being seen by passing walkers but I didn't notice any. I asked him to release my arms so that I could smoke. He refused, wanting to completely control my body. First he ran his hands appreciatively across my reddened and beaten flesh. Then he placed an unlit cigarette in my mouth and lit it. He would take it out for me to exhale and then return it for the next puff. It was obviously important for him to completely control my body in all respects. I had no problem; he had won it fair and square and it was his property to do with exactly as he pleased.

As we returned to the room he kissed me on the lips and told me that he really fantasised about a sexy body like mine. He had always wanted to make love to such body, particularly after having just submitted it to a thorough whipping. I was told to lie down on the bed on my back. My wrists and ankles were left unfastened. He undressed and climbed on, immediately entering my moist pussy. The first thrusts were powerful, almost violent and I started to thrust back to a rhythm that was passionate and energetic. He kept repeating how much better it was to fuck a body that he had just beaten and how sexy it was to whip my body first. I knew that silence was expected of me but the increased vigour of my thrusts and using my arms to grip him tighter for more penetration probably told him all he needed to know. We both came to a climax simultaneously.

A short break was taken for refreshment by all. I was then restored to my normal condition - chain attached to collar, wrists cuffed behind back and legs apart, ready for whatever use was required. My temporary owner and my husband discussed the next cruelty to be inflicted. It was agreed that a body as sexy as mine deserved to be made to pay for it (I silently agreed). Both agreed that my ass had, until now, been neglected. There was a debate as to whether it should be whipped from a standing or supine position. The consensus was that I should be front down cuffed to the table because that position allowed blows to be delivered with more force and with less scope to wriggle. I was accordingly fastened into position. After some further discussion it was decided that the leather belt would be appropriate.

Again the count and "thank you, Master" would be required with strokes repeated if forgotten. As before there would be 30 strokes in total, most to my ass but some to the back of my thighs.

I waited expectantly. I was experienced with whipping of by body with a leather belt and usually enjoyed rather than feared it. The idea of placing my body to deliver more powerful strokes was a slight concern though. I couldn't see the blows coming but I could hear the swish then the thwack as the belt struck my ass, followed by a surge of heat. I forgot the count and thank you so the first was delivered again only this time with maximum force for forgetting so soon. As far as I could I squirmed before confirming: "one, thank you Master". Until now the pace had been fairly leisurely. The speed with which each was delivered picked up and the force behind each blow suggested that he was approaching the task with increasing passion. Inevitably I forgot to count occasionally. I began to feel the heat from my beaten rear and each blow hurt a little more. In consequence I began to squirm much more (which Master commented was delightful) and gasp with each strike. Eventually we reached the required total of 30 (more likely 45 or so) without the back of my thighs being touched. He made clear that he found beating my ass to be exquisite and would have liked to do more

I was quickly released to be shown my ass in the mirror. I expected to see a mass of red stripes and was not disappointed, but I was surprised by the extent to which areas had simply become a reddened mass. If he was satisfied with his work, then so was I. Yet again my body had received its just desserts. Now I was more than ready to be fucked hard. I was made to kneel on the bed in the doggy position. He wanted to be able to see my sore and reddened ass as he fucked me and, moreover, wanted to feel his pelvis make contact with its hot, tormented flesh. He slipped his penis in easily. As usual my pussy was so wet that natural lubrication was in abundance. I felt each thrust as his pelvis bumped into my hot and sore bottom. I liked the slight pain mixed with pleasure. Both of us were so sexed up that I came quickly and he shortly after. Again the familiar feel of dribbling fluids down my leg as he withdrew.

My body was quickly restored to its ready for use state - chain attached to collar and wrists cuffed behind my back. I was again taken outside for another cigarette and again this needed to be accomplished without the use of my hands and, hence, with assistance. Complete control of my body was again required. My husband came out to join us and I was curious as to why he was holding one of my long coats. My temporary Master asked me to confirm that my body was his to use in any way he chose, without limits and without safe words. "Yes, that was the deal. It is yours to use and abuse any way you like" There were two hard slaps to my already sore bottom. "YES MASTER you mean!" I was tugged, not back into the house but to the back of car. It is an estate, so the back seats were folded down and I was forced to lie in the back of the car, my hands still cuffed behind my back and the chain still attached to my collar. In this way my naked and obviously whipped flesh could be easily seen by someone on foot but probably not by anyone in another car. Anyway, having just confirmed that my body was to be used as he pleased I was in no place to argue. As usual I would find it sexy to show off my nude body in any case.

As we drove, I could only lie there like a lump of meat and was unable to see much. It was explained that my temporary owner had asked to be able to have occasional use of my body in the future. Christos had confirmed his agreement by text and husband in person. He would very much like to have both my nipples and my labia pierced for his future use and as a gift to the two permanent owners of my body. He would find it very sexy to be able to walk me on a leash attached to rings through my own flesh. He would also like to keep me chained with no possibility of escape, fastened through the flesh of my body. I did not comment other than to say "Yes, Master, as you please". Inwardly I had experienced piercings before and they didn't trouble me. In any case I didn't much like nipple or pussy clamps as my experience the previous day had reminded me. This would be a better way to achieve the same outcomes. In any case I too thought it sexy to be pulled by a leash attached through either to my labia or nipples. It would seem to give any user more control of my body or, at least, more clearly visible control. What could be a better statement of ownership than being fastened and controlled through my own flesh? The degradation and humiliation of my body in this way would be a welcome and very sexy improvement.

slapper01
slapper01
242 Followers
12