Katy's Body Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Husband had made a private appointment with a local body piercing shop. I had previously met the owner, an acquaintance of husband. We parked near to the shop in a quiet side street. I was quickly and discreetly helped out of the car and a long coat cast over me with my body still in ready for use mode. As we entered the shop, we were shown into a room which resembled a dentist's clinic with a declining chair in the centre. The coat was taken off and I was pulled into the centre by the chain attached to my slave collar. The shop owner looked up and down the front of my body and I was twirled slowly around to provide a rear view. "Great to see you Katy. In fact, great to see so much more of you. I always knew you to be very sexy but that is a near perfect body. Well done to you chaps too. That is a well beaten body. I can only imagine how sexy it must have been to abuse it. You can't help but feel that a body that sexy needs a good whipping." I didn't say so but it was precisely my feelings on the matter.

My wrists were released from the cuffs to allow me to sign consent forms and I was seated in the chair. My labia was attended to first. Both men pulled up chairs to provide a good close view of the piercing. As before there was a sharp prick of a large needle and then a little further pain as the rings were pulled through. The chair was then raised at the back to put my body in a seated position for each nipple to be similarly pierced. I was also given four pins to insert in place of the rings when I was not wearing them. This was to stop the piercings healing over.

We returned to the car. The coat was quickly removed and my wrists again fastened. As before I was laid in the back as if a lump of meat, unable to move. We re-entered the house and my temporary owner was given one last chance to fondle my naked body. His probing finger established that I was still in a highly sexed state. Although the piercings needed to be treated gently he was allowed to lead me carefully around the room using a leash attached to the rings in each lip of my labia. He moaned with sexual excitement. That being done he thanked husband profusely for being allowed to use my body and he thanked me too for permitting it to be used like that. It was a wonderful and special experience for him to treat such a sexy body. Not only my body but also my mind was, in his view, sexy for also enjoying the cruelty and humiliation that it was subjected to. For me, it actually strengthened my enjoyment and sexual satisfaction that mistreatment of my subservient body could bring so much pleasure to him.

After he left, my husband also undertook a quick and gentle trial run with a leash attached to the rings in my labia and then those in my nipples. He pronounced himself happy. Whilst keeping my wrists behind my back he gently fondly my body, carefully tracing the many red marks. He told me how proud he was of me and how much he loved me. Tomorrow I would not be his slave but wife in an equal and loving partnership. As he pointed out he could see the attraction for a highly educated, articulate and intelligent woman such as myself to indulge in being a submissive. It made an excellent break to be a wholly owned and controlled item, a commodity devoted to providing pleasure for others (and myself in the process). Essentially, he was right.

12