Katy's Body Pt. 30

Story Info
Katy spends a weekend as a harem slave.
11.9k words
4.5
55.2k
2

Part 30 of the 33 part series

Updated 12/08/2023
Created 12/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slapper01
slapper01
242 Followers

Chapter 30: Katy spends a weekend as a harem slave.

*With thanks to my editor - Chris6160

Author's note

Readers are asked to bear in mind that this is the story of an enthusiastic (and masochistic) consensual submissive.

The guidelines for publishing photographic images on this site can be found as follows:

FAQ->Illustrated Works->Illustrated Stories Guidelines

They mean that (a) I can only submit my own photographs and (b) I can describe but not post photos of BDSM abuse, of sexual intercourse or of masturbation.

After my return home from my delightful but all too brief experience as a Roman slave I was expecting to devote some time to the vanilla part of my life. I had a backlog of tasks for work and a number of much delayed coffee sessions with my vanilla girls. I was settling back into my alter ego as a freelance professional quite comfortably when, unexpectedly, an email arrived from my Italian Master (my owner for the evening as a Roman slave). The following is the text.

I have such fond memories of last weekend and am unable to stop thinking of your magnificent and submissive body. I do hope that we can meet again soon. I attach your membership documents as a full member of our club. Its name in Italian is "I Giardini della sottomissione". In English this means "The Gardens of Submission". I attach a list of future events, including those for members only and the market days open to the wider public. You will note that there is a harem weekend at the Ottoman site soon. I would be delighted if you could participate as one of my harem slaves. I have my own property nearby and invite you to come a day early. If you agree, just let me know as soon as you can. I will arrange and pay for all your travel. You would stay at my villa on the Friday and in the Harem House on the Saturday. I have so many new experiences for you, which I am sure you will find very sexy.

My initial instinct was to reply that I would be unable to attend the next harem weekend (which was two weeks away) but would be interested in future events. I was so focused on fulfilling the commitments in my vanilla life that it was hard to return to my submissive alter ego. I did not respond immediately and focused on some overdue work. Gradually memories of the sexiness of my last visit to Italy began to creep into my mind. I had a routine appointment with my doctor and had to wait 45 minutes. This gave me thinking time away from phones and computers. I realised that I found the idea of being a temporary harem slave very sexy. Sexual fantasies began to intrude on my thoughts of work. On the short journey home I realised that it might just be possible to squeeze in all my work and social commitments and still be able to travel to Italy to become a harem slave. The idea became sexier the more I thought of it. I was also intrigued by the new experiences that Master had planned for me.

As usual when I had these decisions to make about adventures for my body I would telephone. Claire. She came to my house the same evening. The discussion between us was tense. Her opinion was that we must put this to the dice to decide. I was adamant - we could return to the dice in the future but I wanted to do this whatever the dice decreed. It didn't help that I would be travelling on my own this time. She and my husband were not members. The argument ground on for some time. In the end I found a way to resolve matters. I stripped naked and stood submissively in front of Claire.

"I am sorry for my disloyalty to you and to the dice. Would it make you feel better to punish my body for its disloyalty?"

"I know that you fear the cane worst of all of the contact toys. Go fetch one for me."

I presented the cane to her and bent over the back of a chair to take my punishment.

I could feel the anger in her as the cane repeatedly struck my ass. It was much more forceful than usual for her and she clearly wanted to inflict real pain. When she had finished, I stood and rubbed my very sore, beaten ass.

"Let me help you with that."

We quickly shifted to embracing each other and kissing passionately. I was forgiven and could travel to Italy with Claire's approval.

I sent an email to Master informing him that I would be delighted to join his harem as a slave and also accepted the kind invitation to come a day early. His reply (omitting the travel details) was as follows.

I am truly delighted that you are willing to come to Italy again. I cannot wait to see and touch that magnificent sexy and beautiful body. I am already impatient and excited by the prospect.

There is another opportunity that I should raise with you. The Giardini is in negotiations with another similar club to jointly buy a small island in the Caribbean. The island would be a privately owned BDSM resort open only to members and invited guests. If it comes about, it is highly likely that you would be an invited guest on occasions - who would not want to play with that magnificent body? I wondered if you would like to also be one of the investors. This would give you shares in the enterprise and also permanent membership, including your own house on the island. I do not know about your finances but a minimum investment would be $2.5 million.

The idea was the stuff of my dreams but I dismissed the idea of becoming an investor in a BDSM island. I had nowhere near the necessary funds to invest nor did I have any obvious way to repay a loan that large so I put it out of my mind. It was only a few days later that a thought occurred to me. My former temporary owner in the Middle East - Sahib - did have that kind of money available and much more besides. My husband had tried to sell my body to him for, I think, $5 million for one month. Committing to one month of slavery was still out of the question - I needed my vanilla life and simply could not be a 24/7 slave for that long - but there may be another way. I telephoned Rashid and explained the issue to him.

The next day he called back. He had spoken to Sahib. He (Sahib) had owned a mansion in London for some time and would welcome the opportunity to become re-acquainted with my body there. A number of weekend sessions would be acceptable. He would be willing to pay $2.5 million for a total of 10 weekends. I could either earn $250,000 each weekend or be paid the full sum at the end. Neither of these would work for me. To be an investor I would need the money before I could fully earn it from Sahib. Further discussions with Rashid resulted in a solution. Sahib would contact my Italian Master and invest a much larger sum in the project, which interested him as a potential investor in its own right. As I earned my share from him, he would transfer ownership of the shares and, eventually, the house to me. It was left with Rashid to sort out the details.

I turned my thoughts back to completing my work and vanilla obligations so I could return to Italy. Master did email asking me to send photos of my sexiest outfits, which I did. I had not really expected to spend time wearing any clothes at all but he sent me a list of required items which I duly packed. Unlike the previous occasion I simply did not have the time to think in order to build up my sexual excitement. It was only on the outward flight (on the Friday before the harem weekend) that I started to do so.

Amongst my instructions were to wear something for the outward journey that was skimpy and easy to remove. Master would be meeting me at the airport so I knew that I could not be disobedient even though my mind was not yet ready for exhibitionism. I chose exactly the same outfit that I had worn on the flight home before. There was still a problem. I lacked the courage to wear it on the flight itself. This time I was travelling alone and my mind had not yet adjusted from intensive vanilla activities to being a sex slave. So I cheated. From home I wore one of those long, knitted cardigans to cover my outfit during the flight and only removed it at the airport in Italy, stuffing the cardigan into my hand baggage.

As I stepped out into the arrival hall, I immediately spotted Master. As I approached, he stepped back and loudly exclaimed "Bellissima". We embraced and kissed each other as if old friends and not as master and slave.

"A very good choice of outfit. That should be easy to remove."

I was a little unsure as to how I should speak - as a friend or as a slave to a master. I had no doubt that the latter would be needed soon but the familiarity and warmth of my welcome made me uncertain. We walked to his car in silence. I was most impressed to see that it was an open-top Ferrari. I had never ridden in one before. He gestured me to take the passenger seat. We drove through the built-up area close to the airport and were soon in open country. He pulled off the road and came to a stop. He pulled out a bottle of wine and a glass.

" Drink some of this, slave. You may need it. I cannot risk drinking before a long drive."

"Thank you, Master."

My tiny white micro-skirt offered no obstacle at all to my pussy. As I sipped wine, he slowly ran a hand up and down each thigh. Before long, my body responded to the stimulation and his finger slid easily into my well lubricated pussy. He toyed with my pussy and my arousal became increasingly obvious. The temptation was for me to reach across with one hand to reciprocate but I thought it better to remain submissive. I had consumed a fair amount of wine before he took back the bottle and glass.

"Remove your clothes. You will be travelling naked for the rest of the journey."

I hesitated briefly in surprise and then complied. He was right - both skirt and top slipped off easily, leaving my body wholly nude. There was definitely something sexy about being naked in his car.

"Master, my body is now naked for your pleasure. Is there anything else that you require?"

"Not just yet."

We joined what was clearly a major trunk road between cities. I saw a sign for Salerno as we flashed past one junction. I had been a little uncomfortable about riding naked in public but no-one seemed to notice. If they did there was no obvious reaction. I settled in to watch the countryside pass by. The sensation of the wind over my naked skin was both cooling and sexy. My mind wandered over what was to come. I was sure that sex, humiliation and pain was to come but in what delightful ways? After what seemed an hour or so we left the main road and turned onto another more rural road. We were travelling more slowly but there was very little traffic. Master again stopped the car.

"We are about to drive through a small town that is close to my holiday home. I am well known there and they know all about my female slaves. I intend to drive very slowly so that they can see your magnificent body. If I see any of my friends, I will stop to show your body off to them. You will offer it willingly if they wish to inspect it by hand."

"As you please Master."

It was just nearing dusk when we reached the town but with still enough light for others to see my naked body clearly. We drove through at just a little faster than walking pace. Several men noticed my body and shouted comments to Master, who simply waved back. I was slightly uncomfortable but also proud that my body seemed to be appreciated. The thought that it was a "forced" exhibition helped reduce inhibitions, leaving me to enjoy showing off. We stopped near to a man and Master shouted across to him - "Lorenzo!". He approached the car and there was an exchange of words in Italian. Master spoke to me in English.

"He thinks that your body is both beautiful and sexy and would like to touch such a special creation. You will make your body available."

Lorenzo gently squeezed each of my titties, giving each nipple a gentle tweak, He ran his hands over each thigh and then squeezed my labia. I had expected to feel a finger enter my pussy but he seemed satisfied with his brief exploration. I had mixed feelings. As you might imagine I found the humiliation of my body being treated as an object for the casual pleasure of a stranger to be exquisite but I did not find Lorenzo himself in the least sexy. It was as well that it was a casual fondle.

We stopped again a little later for another friend whose name I do not remember. I was ordered to get out of the car and walk up and down to show my body. Although I did not understand the words it was clear that he was very appreciative. He briefly ran his hands over my abdomen and slapped my ass hard twice, taking care to examine the reddening that resulted. As we parted I gave him one of my sexiest smiles. I was warming to the task of my body being a sex object.

By the time we reached Master's house it was dark. He brought in the luggage.

"We are not stopping. Did you bring the black boots - not the thigh boots but the other ones?"

"Yes Master."

"Go and put them on now. We are going out to eat at a local trattoria. Your body will be nude except for the boots."

We left in a different car - a black Mercedes.

"Get out and stand in front of the car whilst I check the arrangements."

When he returned, he took me by the arm and we entered the restaurant. I was expecting the humiliation of being the only naked body in a room of fully clothed people. It was a very small establishment. It had only three small tables and these had been put together into one larger one. At the table were two fully clothed men, each with a naked female sat opposite. Master sat down and I was motioned to stand and wait.

He spoke In English to me.

"Everyone here understands English so we will talk in English except when we don't want you to know what we are saying. These two masters are co-owners of the harem house. They have brought their 24/7 slaves with them and they too will be harem slaves for the weekend. I have already told them that I am bringing a new slave, an extraordinarily beautiful and sexy one. It is our custom to introduce our new slaves to the other Masters. You will offer your body to both of them for full manual inspection and also to the owner of the trattoria, Luigi."

"Master, my body will do as you require."

Without speaking I stood close tom the first Master, clasped my hands behind my back and kept my legs apart so that my body was fully available. In so doing I submissively avoided eye contact. I had expected to be naked in front of a large number of shocked vanilla diners. My concerns evaporated in an instant - there were only other "perverts" like me. The humiliation of being exhibited and fondled by strangers immediately raised my sexual excitement to almost maximum levels, now that I knew that I was in the company of fellow BDSM enthusiasts. I offered my body willingly and looked forward to the sexy, sensual excitement of being groped by three different men. My posture and body language made clear that I offered my body willingly and as an object to be used.

The first carefully ran his hands all over the front of my body slowly and carefully. My nipples were tweaked hard, my labia squeezed and my pussy probed. He turned my body around and ran his hands over the curves of my ass. I was then turned back to face him. He looked my body up and down again.

"That body is very close to perfect for a slave. How does her body perform?" he asked Master.

"That body is wonderful to fuck and is a sadist's dream to abuse."

I moved onto the second master. His inspection was similar but he took a much closer interest in my pussy.

"I notice that there is a stud in each side of her labia. It is well hidden and difficult to see."

Master looked surprised that he had not noticed and asked me about them.

"They are not for decoration Master. My labia were pierced so that rings can be inserted and a leash attached."

"Did you bring them with you?"

"Yes Master. I always keep the rings with me but I did not bring a leash."

He looked very thoughtful and told me to offer my body for Luigi's inspection. Luigi was as thorough as both masters had been in inspecting my body but seemed very close to drooling over my flesh. It was already as sexy form of humiliation as I could imagine but the drooling simply heightened my arousal and stoked my ego. He spoke to Master.

"That body is so sexy that I cannot believe that it is real not fantasy. Don't take her to Francesco's. They would cook and eat a body like that."

I was puzzled by that comment but no-one seemed likely to offer an explanation. I was beckoned to take my place at the table opposite Master. It was clear that the slaves were supposed to remain silent and avoid eye contact so I followed suit. The food was delicious, all three courses, but I found my levels of sexual arousal declining. It would have been nice to have been groped to keep my sex hormones topped up but my body was Master's property. What I wanted was for him to use it but I had no right to complain when he did not. There was certainly no problems in keeping up my alcohol levels. As soon as I drained my wine glass it was topped up.

A quick note of clarification. In this and previous stories I recount what the male users of my body say to me about it. I do consider my body to be sexy and I do think that it appeals to many men. I am not so stupidly egotistical to believe that it appeals to all men. Those that do not find it sexy almost always avoid saying anything and there is the occasional dismissive remark. Nor do I believe in full the compliments that I do receive. It is natural for men who are lusting after my naked flesh to exaggerate. I doubt that it is always the sexiest body they have ever seen. In short, I find my own body sexually appealing and this gives me the desire and confidence to show it off. However, I would like to think that my self-confidence has not yet led to an over-inflated ego.

As we arrived back at Master's house, he suggested that we took a stroll around the gardens. I had already noted that there were no other buildings nearby so doing so naked would not be noticed.

"Slave, you will go inside and fit both of your pussy rings immediately."

"Yes Master."

I fitted the rings and returned to wait at the front door. Master reappeared holding two long thin leather thongs. The first thong was used to bind my hands tightly behind my back . The second he threaded through both labia rings and knotted the two ends together, creating an improvised leash. Without speaking he tugged on the leash, pulling me onto the path outside by my pussy. The feeling of helplessness - that he could control my naked and delightfully vulnerable body by metal inserted through my own flesh - was a superbly sexy feeling, more intense than had experienced for some time. My body was walked around the garden simply by a tug on the leash, stopping only for him to comment on points of interest. It was a simple but very sexy form of humiliation.

We ended up at his swimming pool. He untied my hands, removed the pussy leash and instructed me to remove the rings. I placed them carefully on a table beside the pool, uncertain of what was coming. I had no fear and the uncertainty was in itself sexy. The immediate fate of my body was totally outside my control. He undressed and slid slowly into the pool, beckoning me to follow. We stood in the shallow end kissing and embracing, exploring each other's bodies by hand. The slippery wetness was very sexy indeed. Floating in the pool was a double sized inflated, cloth covered air mattress. Master helped me to climb onto it and I laid on my back, legs apart with my lower legs dangling in the water. He carefully slithered on top of me. The sensation of two slippery wet bodies against each other was intensely sexual. Without delay his hard shaft slipped into my pussy. The sensation created by the air mattress was exquisitely sexy. Every thrust would cause the mattress to displace water but then the water would push back. The sheer perfection of the sensation of thrust and reaction is difficult to put into words. It was almost as if I was being fucked by Master and by the water at the same time. I was unable to prevent an orgasm and probably did not want to delay even though I felt it my duty to wait. Thankfully Master was able to follow quickly after. As we both lay there in our dreamy post-climax state, I slowly realised that it had, almost certainly, been one of the most erotic fucks that I had ever experienced. It is my opinion that fucking on a floating air mattress should be on the bucket list for every self-respecting slut. More on other suggested additions to the submissive's bucket list later.

slapper01
slapper01
242 Followers