Katy's Body Pt. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master was well endowed and the feeling of his long, hard baton entering my pussy was a slice of heaven. His pent up desire meant that I was not so much fucked as savagely ravaged. My flesh was certainly willing but had been drained by dancing for so long. I was not a wholly passive sexual partner but it was convenient that he had determined to make the fucking rough. That is, it was both very sexy and convenient. I reached climax a little too quickly but it mattered little. The ravaging continued until I could feel his body stiffen and a spurt of warm liquid inside me.

We lay there together in silence for a time. Once movement was possible we sat drinking wine and smoking. He spoke.

"That was an incredibly sexy fuck. You may not know that it is a house rule that all harem slaves must sleep chained in their cells. I know that you must be tired but, before I take you back, I want to watch that sexy body suffer pain."

"As you please Master."

I was instructed to stay on the bed and remain completely still. He produced a small bag from which he took out a pair of surgical gloves and put them on. The expression on my face must have led him to offer an explanation.

"I am going to insert some needles into your flesh. Do not be too concerned. They are specially designed sterile needles.When withdrawn it will be just like a blood test - there will be a speck of blood but by tomorrow there will be no sign of the punctures."

I didn't fear needles or the associated pain. Like most people I have had injections and blood tests. I had even had both my nipples and my labia pierced. I knew the pain to be easy to tolerate and my previous steady consumption of wine throughout the day would help too. As always I wanted my body to experience pain. Abuse of my flesh was closely associated with my need for humiliation. I wanted to feel that my body was an object of so little value that a sadist could inflict pain on it for no reason other than their own pleasure. The sex hormones started to flow through my body and I could feel my pussy moisten again.

He started by inserting a pin through my left nipple. There was a sharp pain - a pinprick if you like - as the needle forced its way through my flesh. A second followed and then two through my right nipple. I found the thought that my body was being tortured to be sexy and the idea that he was being strongly aroused by my pain to be very sexy. But the pain was far from extreme and not really the type of pain that I could yet enjoy in the same way as, say, a whip striking my flesh. He forced my legs wider open and started to insert pins through each side of my labia. Once completed he stood back to admire the sight of my violated flesh. I laid there like some human pin cushion whilst he took photos on his phone.

Once he was satisfied with his handiwork he removed each pin slowly and carefully, dabbing away any specks of blood with cotton wool. Once all were removed he kneeled beside the bed kissing me passionately. The kiss was, frankly, more erotic by far than the use of the pins. The pin torture had been sexy at the start but otherwise was not much to my taste. It did not matter - my body had been given to Master to use for his cruel pleasure and that was, in itself, sexy.

He had the slave controller take me back to my cell. My first task was a long overdue shower. After that my exhaustion was such that I simply flopped onto my bed. About 20 or 30 minutes later the controller brought back the slave that had been whipped for entertainment - the sexy French girl. From the look of her body they had done a thorough job but she looked as if she had enjoyed it. He came over and clicked shut the metal collar around my neck and closed the padlock. The thought that I was now chained to my cell was definitely sexy but I was far too tired to care.

Most of the previous night's events had finished late so us slaves were left to sleep until the controller unlocked us at 10:00. Breakfast was served shortly after - for me coffee and a croisant. I prepared my body for the day ahead with no real idea what to expect. I had only been ready for around 30 minutes when the controller came to collect me. He indicated that I should remove my minimal clothing and took me by the arm. I was left alone in the room with the armchairs. Not knowing what to do I simply stood there naked and waited. The door opened and Master entered.

"Slave! Present your body to me for my use."

I adopted my standard submissive position to offer my body for use - hands behind my back, legs slightly apart and looking submissively downward. For me one of the sexiest feelings is the moment when I abandon my body to its fate - when I know that there is no longer any way that I can stop what is about to be done to it, no matter how cruel. This was such a moment.

"Master, your property, my body, is available for you. Please use it as you please."

He proceeded to conduct a full and careful morning inspection of my flesh. I was pleased and proud that he was able to insert a finger into a moist pussy. I was ordered to keep completely still. He stepped back and looked at my body, just stood there gazing. He moved forward and embraced me.

"You are so sexy and so beautiful"

He kissed me pasionately and I retuned the kiss, wanting to embrace him too but remembering to keep motionless. His finger briefly probed my pussy again.

"There are so many things that I want to do with that body I don't know where to start."

He ran a hand over my naked flesh another time.

"I know now."

He took me back to door of the slave room.

"Go in and fit your pussy rings and come back here as soon as you have done so."

When I came back he was stood there holding two long, thin leather thongs. I now had some sense as to what was about to happen. .My hands were bound tightly behind my back and the other leather thong was again used to make a leash so that I could be pulled by my pussy.

"I understand that you were sold as a slave at our Ottoman slave market here recently. I was not able to be here on that day but if I had then I would have bought your body no matter how much it cost. I want to take your body back to the market to try to visualise the humiliation of your body on that day. But I also remember how sexy it was walking your body on a pussy leash on Friday night. There is something special about using metal rings inserted through the flesh of your body - your pussy - to control your body. I have decided to take your body to re-visit its past humuliation but this time on the pussy leash it should have been fitted with on the day."

I have to record that it seemed a very decent idea to me too. The sense of the humiliation to come, particularly with the prospect of my labia being repeatedly tugged roughly lifted me straight into a very sexy, sensual state. I said nothing but let the first tug on my pussy start my progress to the front door of the harem house.

Outside it was the same, dity, dusty and dilapidated market square. The memory flooded back of the sexiness of my body being kept there on sale and routinely humiliated by rough hands . This time I rerurned as an owned object, walked on a leash like an animal. No, worse - animals would be led by their necks not by their genitals. The humiliation was probably better than I could have fantasised. It certainly was very sexy indeed.

"Show me where your body was kept for sale."

I showed him the wall to which my body had been chained and the pole to which it was later attached. He asked how my buyer had taken me away from the market and we followed the same route down the same rough, dusty street to the hotel. The thought occurred to me that I must have seemed an unusual tour guide, naked with hands tied behind and pulled by a pussy leash. The sadist in him could not resist giving a powerful tug to my pussy as the signal whenever it came time to move. It was only moderately painful but I think he liked the sight of my labia being stretched. We walked back to the harem house in the same manner. I was given a few minutes to remove the pussy rings and quickly shower off the dust from my body.

Knowing it to be close to lunch time I was a little surprised to be taken nude to a different room on the ground floor. As soon as I entered it was obviously a dining room for the masters and their guests. I was directed to sit on a chair in the corner. There was a long table with eight seats, covered by a white tablecloth. I was a little puzzled by what was in store but knew that it was not my place to ask. Whilst I was sat there a long silver dish was brought in.

Two servants held it in front of me. From their gestures it was clear that they wanted me to lie on it. I did so and the dish with my supine, nude body was lifted onto the table. Servants came in and laid eight places - plates, cutlery and glasses - around the table. I was still a little confused about this, certain that my body was not the meal but it seemed that my it was to be, at least, a table decoration, quite a sexy form of humiliation.

I was not wholly wrong. Servants came in and carefully laid eight portions of bruschetta on the front of my body. It was obvious that I would need to keep still. The fact that I love bruschetta and the smell of it was so close was in itself a torment. Finally the masters and guests entered and were seated. I noticed that Sahib was missing. They completely ignored me. I was treated as part of the tableware and there was no recognition that their food was served on a bed of human flesh - mine. Once they were served with wine each reached forward and took one portion and commenced eating.

After their first course servants cleared the used plates and took away the one uneaten portion. They re-entered bearing two large trays. Proscuitto with chunks of melon were carefully laid over my lower abdomen and a pasta salad across the rest. Both felt cold, as if straight from the refrigerator, but the coldness against my skin was actually pleasant on a hot day. Again there was no recognition of my body as anything human. The masters and guests spooned both the proscuitto and pasta salad onto their plates. My role as a serving dish required me to be completely still and this was starting to become uncomfortable. It seemed to be such a long time until they were finished but I am sure that my discomfort made it seem longer.

At last plates were cleared and two servants came in to clean and dry my body for the next course. They returned with buckets of Italian ice cream. Up to this point the experience had been a sexy humiliation but not one to get me very horny. The ice cream was a game changer. Servants spread ice cream over my breasts all down my abdomen and then along my thighs. One stood by my groin, forcing my legs wider. His fingers played with my pussy, opening it wide enough to insert a portion of ice cream inside, and coated my vulva. The sensation of cold, drpping ice cream all over and inside my body was very sexy indeed.

They stood up as a group, leaned over and started licking the ice cream from my nude body. The sensation of tongues licking my nipples, the inside of my thighs and between my hips was incredibly sexy. I was so aroused that I was fairly sure that my pussy juices would merge with the melting ice cream. I can ony presume that this effect was intended. Once the ice cream was largely licked off by body they took it in turns to lick it from the outside and inside of my pussy. Over the years I have perfected the art of sneaking in a silent orgasm unnoticed - or at least I have fooled myself to that effect. Anyway the first one to lick ice cream from my pussy was definitely ingesting a mixture of warm bodily fluids and cool, melting ice cream. The servants were on hand to replenish the ice cream for the next one. One diner had the exquisite decency to pay particular attention to removing ice cream from my clit. By the time that the last one had finished I had a suppressed mini orgasm at least three times and my body was limp from the intensity of the exeperience. I can only say that having ice cream licked from your pussy by a group of men should also be on the bucket list for every self-respecting slut (alongside being fucked on a floating air matress).

Once I was capable of movement I was helped down by Master and taken to the nearest shower. I was instructed not to move as he gently rubbed the shower gel all over my body. The shower head could be removed from the wall and he hosed away all the gel. Finally, he handed the gel and the shower head to me to clean my pussy. He explained that I needed to be able to feel that I had washed away the sticky ice cream residue. The experience of being showered would normally have been deeply sexy for me but the sheer sexual intensity of the ice cream session had left me still needing time to recover my normal sex drive.

The room that we had used for a shower was a bedroom. Master and I sat on the edge of the bed sipping wine. We embraced and kissed passionately. His hands roamed over my breasts and up and down the inside of my thighs. In a remarkably short period of time my libido was back to nearly full strength. I laid back on the bed as he undressed. He pulled my legs apart. For once the entry of his shaft was slow and gentle. I responsed with slow pelvic movements in synchrony. Gradually we both increased the pace and intensity of our movements. Surpisingly quickly he thrust harder, moaned aloud and ejaculated. I confess to slight disappointment that I had not yet had an orgasm but he skilfully moved into position and continued by raipdly flicking my clit with his tongue. I started to writhe with pleasure and in a matter of moments my eyes rolled, my back arched and I felt the gush of another delightful climax.

I was taken back to the slave room by Master. After the day's activities it felt good to sit and chat with my fellow slaves over a glass or two of wine. I have no idea how long we spent chatting and laughing but it must have been hours. It is all part of life of a harem slave - my body had to be available whenever Master wished to use it but he did not want to use it all the time. The slave contoller had been in and out several times to collect or bring back other members of the harem. At last he came for my body.

I was taken to the garden at the back of the house. I was in a fairly neutral state of mind; there was nothing in particular to generate excitement but the mere thought that I must have been summoned for a reason did start my sex hormones flowing. Master was seated at a table and his eyes focused on my naked body. There was no need for him to tell me what he was thinking as I offered my body to him. The desire, the lust was clearly written on his face. I looked at the table and noticed immediately the thin carbon fibre cane, the leather thongs that he used for bondage, a tub and something that I did not immediately recognise. He stood a held up the mystery item.

"Do you know what this is?"

"Yes Master. It is a butt plug."

I have never been an enthusiast for anal sex and doubted whether my rear passage could take much rough use easily. I did not wait to be told and bent over. Certainly I was not particularly aroused by the prospect iself but, as always, it was sexy to feel owned, for Master to have the right to use my body as he pleased. The tub tured out to be a lubricant. His finger smeared some inside and added more to the butt plug itself. I had expected it to be rammed in forcefully but he was much gentler, working it in and out slowly and carefully. Once inside it actually felt quite pleasant. I had little experience of anal stimulation but remember making a mental note to try it out more.

I stood straight and turned to alllow him to bind my hands tightly behind my back. There had been no need to be ordered to present my body. I knew what was coming and it felt sexy to willingly offer him my body to be restrained. Once bound he embraced me and we kissed passionately. It was easy to tell that both of us were rapidly becoming highly aroused. A finger reached down to first rub my clit and then probe my pussy. By that time I was already in desperate need to be fucked but I doubted that it would happen soon. I had seen the whippy carbon fibre cane and knew Master well enough that he would need to enjoy watching himself treat my naked flesh cruelly. I was taken by the arm to a nearby tree and my body leaned back against the trunk.

"Slave, you know by know that I expect you to keep yout position. Feel free to squirm and writhe but do not move from that position."

He seemed distracted, as if something was preying on his mind. The passion that had been there just moments earlier seemed to have faded a little. This did not stop him from beating my body with some vigour, starting from my thighs and working up to my breasts. It was just that, as he paused to watch my body soak up the sting of each stroke, his pleasure in it seemed less intense and more distracted. For me the sting of each blow and the thwack of it hitting my naked body was as deliciously sexy as ever. Part of my own sexual excitement was generated from the pleasure of knowing the delight that the sadist inflicting it was finding it very sexy. That was still a feature of my own arousal but his air of having other concerns reduced it. When finished the front my body was criss-crossed with thin but vivid red marks, a sight that I found sexy too. He ran his hands across the evidence of my delightful pain taking care to appreciate each one.

I was already very close to a peak of sexual arousal before he started to beat my body. Now I was not just ready but truly desperate to be fucked. It was about to happen or so I thought until he spoke.

"I want to fuck your body so much, right now, right here but I cannot. I have some important business that I must attend to. I will have you taken back to the slave room and will fetch you as soon as I return. You will be fucked senseless then."

There could be no question of me simply waiting for his return. I was far too aroused, too driven by my sexual desire to be able to wait and went straight to a shower. This particular shower involved very careful and repeated attention to both my clit and my pussy with the results of a very satisfying climax. Good as it was, I still wanted to be fucked by Master and looked forward to his return. Every so often I would think that he must return soon and check the time but there was no sign of him. After an evening of waiting in frustration the slave controller locked me into the chained collar and I had little alternative than to sleep.

Next morning I was woken early and hurriedly packed what little luggage I had brought. I had been instructed to wear something skimpy and sexy for my return journey. Master approved my choice.

Again, I lacked the courage to wear so little whilst travelling alone. Had Claire been there it would have been different. As soon I was in the departure lounge and out of view from Master I would pull out the long cardigan and cover up.

I was pleased to discover that Master would be driving me to the airport. As I sat in the car I was more than a little reserved. I was disappointed that he had not shown up the previous evening to give my body the type of fucking that it needed and deserved. He quickly put my mind at rest.