Katy's Body Pt. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is not appropriate for a Master to apologise to a slave. Your body was for my use not yours but you should know that I wanted to fuck it so much and I am very disappointed that I couldn't do it last night. I will explain in a minute."

"I am glad that you will be joining our board for the new Caribbean project. To date all of the planning has been done by us masters and reflects the needs of sadistic dominants. In many ways that is the way it should be but the main requirement of dominants is for willing submissives. The set-up also needs to provide an environment which encourages our slaves to submit their bodies to be dominated and abused. Your advice on how to do that will be most valuable."

"Thank you, Master."

During the drive to the airport, I asked Master to tell me more about the Caribbean project. For example, I was unclear whether I would be expected to be a permanent resident or could come and go. I was also concerned about the very long term. I knew that, like all other humans, I must eventually age. He explained that I could choose. If I chose to be a permanent resident, they would find full-time employment for me. If I wished to continue as a part-time unpaid and consensual submissive, they would be able to find a paid administrative position. If I was willing to be paid to be a slave then they intended to keep a permanent staff of paid submissives, effectively prostitutes in many respects. Another alternative was to keep my existing vanilla life back in England and return whenever I pleased. I would be welcome to do so and, for those occasions when I returned for modelling assignments or to attend board meetings, my travel expenses would be paid.

In the longer term an administrative position would be found if I no longer wished to continue as a submissive. All employees would receive medical insurance and, if full-time, pension rights. I could remain on the island as a "retired" submissive under these arrangements. If I chose to leave the island permanently then I would only be allowed to sell or rent my house to another member. Likewise, if I was to die my house would be sold to another member and the proceeds passed to my estate.

I expressed the view that I didn't want to ever give up being a sexual submissive but, when my looks started to fade, would prefer to end it all. I could not imagine living without the most exciting and fulfilling part of my life. Master looked very serious, even grave. He made me promise to talk to him if ever such thoughts became more tangible. He also asked me to avoid any such discussion with Francesco when I came to meet him. He was very reluctant to explain further but I pressed him on the matter and would not let it drop. Officially Francesco ran a restaurant and nightclub but Master was certain that he was involved with the Camorra (the Naples mafia). There had been rumours of his engagement in human trafficking. These rumours had it that many of the victims were never seen again and could not be traced. This was the source of the strange comment from Luigi (the trattoria owner) on my first evening.

"This brings me to my explanation for my absence last night. Francesco has asked to join the Giardini. He has made clear that he wants to buy female slaves to take away with him. None of our members has ever asked to do that before. Our facilities have always been adequate for them. I strongly suspect that he intends to buy consensual slaves who will wake up to find they have been trafficked as non-consensual slaves into an uncertain fate. To stop him I went to see one of the big bosses of the Camorra, who is also a member. He will make it very clear to Francesco that neither him nor his activities will be welcome."

After that explanation he was completely forgiven but it was not my place to say so.