Katy's Body Pt. 32

Story Info
Katy’s body is hunted and tortured.
8.1k words
4.52
52.6k
4

Part 32 of the 33 part series

Updated 12/08/2023
Created 12/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slapper01
slapper01
244 Followers

Chapter 32: Katy's body is hunted and tortured.

*With thanks to my editor - Chris6160

Author's note

Readers are asked to bear in mind that this is the story of an enthusiastic (and masochistic) consensual submissive.

The guidelines for publishing photographic images on this site can be found as follows:

FAQ->Illustrated Works->Illustrated Stories Guidelines

They mean that (a) I can only submit my own photographs and (b) I can describe but not post photos of BDSM abuse, of sexual intercourse or of masturbation.

In Part 31 I described my first meeting with Will and an interesting night spent as his submissive. There was much about Will that attracted me to him - not just his good looks but also his assertiveness and effortless ability to command, but also his ability to read my thoughts and his capacity to have me willingly extend my limits to accept cruel abuse. Despite all these I was also a little concerned, partly by his ability to know what I was thinking but more by his ability to make his desires my own. He had never told me what he did for a living but he was clearly highly skilled at mental manipulation of others. Although I was a little afraid I was also more than a little intrigued by it all. I wanted to see how it all played out. The result was that I agreed to another session as Will's submissive or, as he described it, his slave. Since we arranged it for a Sunday I agreed to Will's suggestion that I come in the afternoon to allow for a longer period for Will to make use of my body.

As before I was given a list of sexy clothes to bring and required to travel to his house by taxi. I was still uncomfortable with being seen leaving my house by neighbours wearing only lingerie. This time I wore and old loose-fitting cotton dress which I abandoned in the taxi when we neared Will's house.

Will greeted me warmly with an embrace and a passionate kiss. We sat together in his kitchen, sipping gin and tonics and, as was his way, he was direct in conversation. We had spoken by telephone and I had told him that my husband now expected me to pay a full share of costs now that he and I were increasingly distant from each other. I had been struggling to meet these financial obligations. What I had not told either my husband or Will was that this was merely a temporary problem. Within the next year I would become a prosperous part owner of a BDSM resort in the Caribbean. We spoke for some time about my possible financial options. Finally, Will produced a suggestion.

"Being a submissive doesn't have to be just a hobby for you. You could sell yourself into slavery. With a body like that you could secure a huge sum."

I took care not to mention that I been sold a few times before by others for short periods of time but I had never really thought of selling myself. It sounds stupid but it had never occurred to me to do so. This was mainly because I had a strong aversion to becoming a prostitute or anything similar. It had been acceptable - in fact very sexy - for my husband to sell me as a slave but being paid to fuck was absolutely out of the question. I mentioned this to Will. He was dismissive.

"If you sell yourself into slavery your body will be for your owner to do as they please. That is not at all the same as being paid to fuck them."

I was not convinced and, although Will was a very persuasive man, I remained unconvinced.

"If you give me a chance I can find you a buyer who will treat your body with severity but also as a prized, highly valued possession. I could help you find such an owner who would pay big money to own your body."

"But I don't want to become a permanent 24/7 slave."

"OK, then sell yourself as a slave for a fixed period of time. I can introduce you someone before you even discuss selling yourself. You would have time to see if they were an owner to your liking. I could even visit you from time to time after the sale."

Sometimes it is impossible to adequately describe an intense, emotional discussion. In terms of just the words I find it hard to believe that I could be so easily persuaded but the occasion was highly charged. As we were discussing we were also kissing and Will was fondling my body. Under normal circumstances he was highly persuasive but in the passionate, pheromone charged atmosphere I was even more ready to adapt my wishes to his. As his tongue licked my ears and then my nipples he made a comment which really touched my deepest, most submissive desires.

"I would be happy to sell you into slavery and let you have all the money. I would find its so, so sexy to sell your body as a slave and to imagine what that lovely body would be subjected to because of me. I would ask to be allowed to watch by the owner."

At this point I was probably ready to agree to it but a residual caution made me suggest that we returned to the topic later.

I do not remember clearly what topic we discussed next but I do recall how the tone of the conversation changed. Will became very fussy about many details - how my hair was arranged, my posture whilst seated, what drink I should have. With each detail the tome of his voice was clear - it was a command not a request.

"You will now change into your different sexy outfits for me to take photos. When we have finished the sexy outfits I will also take a nude shot. Start with the black outfit."

The last time I had been to Will's house I was also required to pose for photos, both in sexy outfits and nude. I had been curious then and was more curious now. I asked Will for the reason. The response was truly angry.

"Slave, you will do exactly as I require and do it without question."

He picked up a small whip and showed it to me.

"Please do continue to be disobedient. It will hurt more than you think."

I found the prospect of being whipped sexy but not at that time. It would come later but I resolved to be completely and submissively obedient throughout the photos. I also felt slightly strange - a little lightheaded but also submissive in an unusual way. From my usual perspective I wanted my body to be used and abused and, in particular, to satisfy the sexual desires of sadists. This was different. I automatically obeyed every instruction, not so much because it was sexy to do so but because it was an automatic unthinking obedience. It could have been the result of Will's mind games but I suspected he had also slipped something into my drink.

In preparing for each photo Will was fussy and commanding. I was required to change the position of an arm or leg, to assume a different stance, to adjust my hair. I became used to obeying every command in detail immediately and without question.

The next outfit was intended not only to be sexy but, according to Will, to show off my legs to favorable effect. I was required to keep my hands behind my back and try to create the impression that my body was available to be freely accessed. Again, there was a string of specific and detailed commands, all made with a degree of menace, which I was required to follow instantly and submissively. I continued to obey rather than provoke a whipping which I would prefer to be delivered later, so that it could be followed by a fuck.

By the time I had fulfilled each and every of Will's fussy and commanding wishes I began to feel like a mindless automaton, programmed to automatically do as ordered in the finest detail without daring even to think. I was being trained to obey unquestioningly - to exist to fulfil every wish of Will's. As always the humiliation of my naked flesh was very arousing but I started to notice that I was no longer offering my body to a man to abuse. It was becoming automatic, more than a little mechanical. I had started to lose the sense that I was willingly inviting cruel and humiliating treatment of my flesh.

The last outfit did not really do much to cover my body at all - a slave harness. For effect Will took the photos in his torture room so that the barred windows created a suitably oppressive background. Again, my pose was repeatedly and endlessly adjusted by a series of domineering, almost aggressive commands.

Normally I try not to smile in photos. My experience is that sadists like the expression to be a submissive, obedient or an intimidated one. A confident smile is not normally expected from a slave victim. Will wanted to finish with a nude photo and, on this occasion, commanded me to smile. Having been in the habit of not smiling for so long I did not find it easy to change. Anyone can get their lips into a forced smile but the trick is to make the eyes smile too. Will's trick to get me to smile was to explain what he would like to do to my body. The thought of being lightly whipped then fucked very roughly was enough to do the job.

"Right! That's finished with the photos. I will send them off. You will need to wait for a while. Go to the bathroom quickly and meet me in the torture room."

I always enjoy exhibiting my sexy body but, to be honest, posing for photos was not quite the level of degrading humiliation that I had expected. Being asked to go to the torture room raised the prospect of much greater abuse. I was certainly curious but also aroused. I have never been in the armed forces but I imagine that basic training was similar to the overly fussy and extensive attention to detail that I had just experienced. Certainly, the objective was probably much the same - to train me to obey orders immediately and without question. Under those circumstances I was already programmed to obey and knew that my curiosity could and should not result in any questions from me. My duty was to willingly supply my body for whatever Will had in mind. I was glad to do it.

I waited a brief time until the door opened and Will entered the torture toom. He did not speak but fitted a collar and wrist cuffs. Next he pulled some rather nasty looking curtains to cover the bars on the windows and attached each wrist cuff to the bars. My naked body was now almost totally helpless and available for whatever use he had in mind.

"You can expect your worthless slave body to be kept here for some time. I am expecting someone to arrive to inspect it in person - if the photos meet approval that is. Although I would like to be here abusing your body in person I shall need to leave it in pain. Look on it as helping relieve your boredom from being left waiting."

He took up a small snake whip, measured the distance from my body and delivered a few strokes to my abdomen and thighs. Each one sent a sharp, fierce shock of pain but each quickly subsided leaving my body a little sore and my sexual arousal considerably increased. I next saw in his hands all four of the nipple clamps that he has used on my previous visit. He attached one to each nipple and watched my face as he cruelly tightened them, the tiny spikes biting hard into my flesh. Only when he could see me struggling to take the pain did he stop. This was repeated with each lip of my labia. The initial pain in each case was intense and difficult to tolerate but my body gradually adjusted. The pain was a constant presence but, once my body had adjusted to it, a sexy one. It felt good to know that my body was suffering but, much more sexily, that it was doing so because he would find the thought of my body being left in pain to be very sexy.

It felt an exceptionally long time to be left alone but it was probably somewhere around 30 or 40 minutes. When Will returned he had with him another man, definitely mature - I would guess in his early fifties and expensively dressed. He was not particularly attractive but I had always been willing to offer my body to older men to abuse. In any case my body would be used as Will pleased. Inside I had slightly mixed feelings. The rather strange feeling of complete obedience was not particularly sexy but my usual sexual drives seemed to have returned. It was wonderfully sexy for my body to be shown to another man, naked, restrained and in obvious pain. The thought that Will was offering it to satisfy his sexual desires added to my now growing randy state. Will spoke to the man.

"Here is the slave for your inspection. Carefully examine the clamps to her nipples and pussy. They have been there for some time. Removing them will create intense pain for that body. Please feel free to do so and enjoy its suffering. Take care to check how the tightness of the clamps have bitten into the sensitive flesh. As I have told you that body is built to be cruelly treated - she will not only take it but enjoy it."

The man approached my body and simply tugged off one of the clamps to my labia. There was an intense sharp shot of pain. I squealed and writhed but the intense pain gradually faded. He watched my face until I had settled and then repeated it by tugging off the other labia clamp. Again, my reaction was to squeal and squirm but then settle. I could feel and see him carefully examine the damage to my flesh, grunting in approval. A similar procedure was applied with both nipple clamps - two further shots of intense pain and further gloating over the physical evidence. The man stepped back to look at my body and stepped forward to examine it by hand. His hands roamed all over the front of my helpless nude body. He did so rather in the manner of someone inspecting a cow or horse at an agricultural sale. Unlike such an inspection his fingers probed my pussy. I simply revelled not only in the sensation of being groped and humiliated. It was so very sexy for my body to be inspected as if an animal or an inanimate object. The man spoke.

"That is a very impressive body - I like it a lot. How much pain can it take?"

"Well, her body is in an ideal position to take the whip. Let's see."

Will fetched a single tail whip and handed it to him. He (Will) came over to me, kissing me passionately on the lips as he gently caressed my thighs and abdomen. The sudden sense of his desire and his appreciation filled me with a passionate intent to deliver a performance that would arouse and please him. I was increasingly randy at the thought of the cruelty that would soon be inflicted on my deserving naked flesh and, more than ever, I wanted to stoke his sadistic desires. My body deserved it all.

"You are so, so sexy that I am proud of you. I would find it very sexy indeed if you could show us how much pain your lovely body can take. My guest will whip you gently to start and wait for your reaction. If you can take a harder blow you should request the next to be harder and , if you can still tolerate more, ask for the one after to be harder and so on until you reach the maximum you can tolerate. I want you to show us how much cruelty your flesh can take. Try hard to tolerate as much as you can."

"Yes, sir. I will do as you require."

His guest measured the distance carefully, stepped back and drew his shoulder back and delivered a blow to my abdomen. The initial sting shot through my body, which squirmed as I gasped. The pain was easily within my ability to both tolerate and enjoy. I even managed a smile as I spoke.

"Harder please Sir."

I took care to thrust my body forward to accept the next blow. I could see his posture change to draw his shoulder back further to deliver a more powerful blow. This time there was a sharp thwack as the leather hit my flesh and the shot of pain electrified my body. Again, I gasped and squirmed but, as I composed myself for the next one, I was able to smile encouragingly at my body's abuser to let him know that it was enjoyed.

"Harder, please."

This time he not only drew his shoulder back but twisted at the waist to provide more force for the whip to deliver greater cruelty. A loud, harsh thwack to my thighs and a really powerful surge of pain through my body. The earlier blows had provided an initial shock that I could enjoy. This time I merely tolerated the initial second or two of the shock but enjoyed the follow-up. Yet another smile as I requested worse.

"Harder please."

The next blow was harder still - a truly fierce stroke. As it struck I let out an involuntary squeal and my body undulated in addition to squirming. I struggled to take the initial pain but was able to regain my composure after a few seconds. I could no longer manage a smile but forced myself to utter.

"Harder still please Sir."

I could see from his position that he was finding difficult to adopt a posture to deliver yet more force. He succeeded. The next blow to my thighs was as intense as any that I could remember. The pain was so fierce that I could not help but squeal and writhe so much that I tugged against my restraints. I had no choice but to take the initial shock of pain but it took much longer for me to regain any composure. I was still determined to continue and just managed to mutter the word "harder."

The guest dropped the whip to the floor.

"Thank you but no. You have proved to me that your body can take severe cruelty and you obviously enjoy it being inflicted. It was a magnificent performance."

He turned to Will.

"I am very impressed and think that is just the slave that we need."

I was puzzled by the remark but too passive and too intent on remaining submissive to ask. I was also too busy being removed from the restraints and rubbing my sore flesh to pay much attention. Although the whipping had aroused my sexual appetite by a considerable degree I still had the strange light-headed feeling which seemed to take the edge off both pain and sexual desires.

There was no need for me to ask anyway. We took some time for drinks and snacks. I helped myself to several gin and tonics and Will told me to listen. He explained that his guest (whose name still remained a mystery) represented a group of men who were wanting to develop a new pastime. They were looking for a sexy submissive female in need of some extra money. Will had been sending them my photos as a possible candidate.

The idea was that their submissive would play the role of a captured secret agent who had memorised a secret code and was being transported by car for interrogation. She would be transported naked to make escape difficult. The car would stop for the driver to relieve himself on the edge of some woods. The "captive" would then take the opportunity to escape (still naked) into the woods. Up to this point the scenario was pure fiction. The driver would telephone the group to notify them of the escape. The other three men would then arrive shortly after to hunt for the captive. This was partly the point. They wanted the excitement of hunting a naked female through the woods. Since they would be well equipped with drones, heat sensitive infra-red equipment and, perhaps dogs, capture was almost certain. Once re-captured the subject would be tortured on site to reveal the secret phrase. If she still refused to talk she would be taken to a dungeon to be further subjected to cruel interrogation until she talked.

slapper01
slapper01
244 Followers