Katy's Body Pt. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell us the code!"

I shook my head.

Again the rapid flicking of the whip across my thighs resumed. As I might have predicted the continual light, stinging blows paused and the shoulder was drawn back. Another fierce blow struck across my thighs with the usual loud crack. There was still the same intense, almost electric shock. This time, somehow, I found it easier and simply gasped and wriggled. Another bright red mark. I composed myself for my body to take more, expecting a string of rapid flicks but another fierce blow landed across my abdomen. On its own I had probably adjusted sufficiently to take the initial pain without too much reaction but it landed on an area which was already suffering from a burning soreness from an earlier strike. I squealed and, I think, sobbed and my body hung limply , head down from the wrist restraints as my body instinctively tried to shut off the pain in temporary despair. As I looked up Will reached out to me. He embraced my tortured body, kissing me on the lips. He held me as I recovered composure, stroking my cheek.

"A magnificent performace with that lovely body. If you can't take any more surrender the code and it will stop."

I did not reply immediately. I sensed how sexy he had been finding the whipping and was fairly sure that he and the others would enjoy watching more. In short, he was acting out of compassion and contrary to his sexual desires. I simply shook my head. I thought that my body deserved more anyway.

The rapid flicking from side to side resumed, moving up from my thighs to my abdomen. The slight pause told me to expect another harsh blow. This time it landed across my tits. I had not been able to contain the intense initial shock before and this was no better - a squeal, a gasp and an involuntary attempt to move away from the direction of the blow. Once I had regained composure and made clear that I was ready for more there was another draw back of the shoulder and another intense stroke, this time to my thighs. The same crack as it hit and the same reaction. Repeated whipping of my body had made it a little easier to tolerate each time but I was still nowhere near being able to properly enjoy the intial intensity. I could tolerate it - just - and enjoy the later consequences. Despite the pain being so intense the worst faded quickly and I did find it very sexy to tolerate the burning sensation after the first few seconds. However, the level of soreness was building and I doubted my ability to take too much more.

My torturer changed position and I could see that another blow was coming. This time it was neither a wrist flick or a shoulder drawn back but an under-arm movement. Its purpose # became clear as the two tips of the whip struck my pussy. The blow was less forceful than before but the intial shock of pain just as intense. Something inside me induced a sense of defiance. I opened my legs wider and stood ready to take the next one, my posture inviting him to strike again. He did not disappoint and the next strike hit my pussy with the usual results.

"Are you ready to tell us the code now?"

I did not answer but simply thrust my body forward to take more. Now that the pain had induced a sense of defiance and a willingness to take more I was willing to continue but the seeds of doubt had been sown too. The flicking from side to side started again at my thighs and worked up to my tits. The same ominous pause and my thighs took yet another heavy blow with the same result. I gasped and writhed, forcing my body to soak up the initial shot of pain. My body had already taken a severe whipping. I looked over to Will and he mouthed the word "enough",

" OK, I will talk. The code is no ice bath."

Although the whipping had stopped I was left chained for each of the men to come up and run their hands over the red stripes across my naked flesh, both the pale red from the light strokes and bright red from the harsh ones. Each also slipped a finger inside my sore pussy. I am certain that they found it moist. Despite the struggles that I had in taking the immediate effect of the harsher strokes it had been a very sexy experience indeed, I also felt pride that my body had taken so much cruelty and was intensely aroused by how much it seemed to have generated extreme sexual desire in the watching sadists. It was clear on their faces and in the bulges in their groins. I was in desperate need to be fucked too but the reader might find it strange that I had no problems at all in being whipped and groped for payment but I had an irrational aversion of being fucked for money. I was very comfortable with being a submissive slut for money but did not want to think of myself as a whore. A fine distinction probably but it mattered to me, In consequence it was going to be an early taxi home and a good, long session with my best vibrators.

Although the experience had fulfilled many of my sexual desires for exhibition, humiliation and abuse of my body I had a feeling that something was missing. I could not identify the missing element. It was only later that I realised what it was. I have no desire to be a 24/7 slave but I do like periods when my body is owned by a cruel master. Part of the sexiness is the realisation that, for a time, it is someone else's property to do with as they please. Being a fugitive and then a capitve is very sexy but just not the same.