Katy's Body Pt. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In reality the woods would be private, on the land of one of Will's friends. The dungeon would be in the basement of the same friend's house. The suggestion was that I should submit my body to be hunted and then tortured. The offer was that I would be paid the equivalent of $20 for every minute that I evaded capture in the woods and the same amount for every minute that I refused to reveal the code phrase under torture. Will would be one of the hunter/torturers.

From my point of view, it was a sexy idea. Being hunted naked by several men had never entered my fantasies before merely because I had not thought of it. It was instantly added to my list. The idea of my body being tortured by a group of men was also very arousing, if far from a new experience. As my regular readers would already be aware humiliation and cruel treatment were very much what my body needed and deserved. The idea that, in addition, I would be paid for the type of abuse that I would happily volunteer to take for free was even better.

There were a couple of details that needed to be cleared up. The deal would include the right to fondle and grope my body but there was no right for any of the men to fuck me. It was also understood that "torture" would mainly consist of beating, whipping and the like but not other means. Ice baths and electric prods, for example, would not be used.

I took a little while to think and then spoke.

"I would be delighted to offer my body for your entertainment as proposed. When do you want it?"

"Would the day after tomorrow be OK?"

"Certainly. The sooner the better."

The proposal had taken me by surprise a little but it had definitely triggered my sexual imagination. I was already impatient for my naked body to be hunted through the woods. The unnamed guest left and Will and I were again alone. Will began caressing my body and we exchanged kisses. He offered me a drink and this time I asked for wine. I watched carefully as he opened a bottle and poured me a glass. There was no opportunity for anything to be added. I spoke.

"Will, I started to feel a little odd not long after I arrived here - strangely lightheaded and passive. You know that I derive great sexual excitement from submitting my body for humiliation and cruelty. Whatever affected me made me just as ready to submit but it diminished the intense sexual arousal that I derive from it - it became more automatic, less feeling. Do you have any idea what might have caused it?"

I could tell straight away from the expression on Will's face that he had slipped something in my gin and tonics earlier.

"Katy, please forgive me. We had made so much progress with making your mind as well as your body submissive. I thought it might help if I gave you a small dose of one of the milder drugs that make people submissive. I am so sorry - I should have asked your permission. It will never, ever happen again."

"Well now you know that it succeeded in making me more mentally submissive but only in the sense that making me a mindless zombie might. It takes away much of the sexiness for me. If you ever drug me again without my knowledge and consent you will never see me again."

"Katy, you are absolutely right and I can only apologise and repeat that it will never happen again. Please forgive me."

I was angry, very angry with Will. As we spoke I contemplated leaving and never seeing him again. His ability to read and control my mind had been very sexy and the prospect of being hunted was very exciting. I felt that giving him another chance would be best.

"Will, after my whipping I was very randy - desperate to be fucked. But my anger with you means that, for this evening, I am going to return home and use my favourite vibrator instead. I will be back here the day after tomorrow to be hunted and we can both pretend that spiking my drink never happened."

When the day came I again took a taxi to Will's house. My instructions were to arrive naked. As before I took out an old , no longer wanted dress which I removed at Will's door. That is, I did not travel nude but did arrive without clothes. He greeted me with affection. We kissed passionately as his hands roamed over my nude flesh.

The trip to the woods did not go exactly to script. I travelled with Will, sat naked in the front seat of his car. The other three "hunters" were in a separate car which we followed to ensure that we all ended up in the same place. It was only when we arrived at the woods that I realised I had made a small mistake. The only items I was allowed to wear were shoes. Stupidly I had put on a pair of black high heels. I instantly realised that these would be very unsuitable for crossing rough ground. A pair of trainers would have been much more use for an effective escape.

The start point for the hunt was adjacent to some water. Will had me stand there so that all the hunters could inspect my body. Each took a turn to run their hands over my naked flesh. I remained simply passive. The thought of being hunted was very sexy and I was impatient to get on with it. Of course, I could not refuse access to my body or tell them to get on with it. Proper submissive demeanour was definitely necessary until I assumed my role as an escaped spy.

There was some confusion over the start of the hunt. Apparently the infra red vision gear had not been tested. Will gave me a piece of paper and an envelope. I wrote on it my chosen secret phrase - "no ice bath" - and sealed it in the envelope. Once captured and tortured I had only to tell them the contents of the envelope for the abuse of my body to stop - a simple but clever device to maintain the captured secret agent story. Since the setting up had not gone quite to plan it had not been possible for a single driver to summon the hunters by telephone. As an alternative it was determined that I would be given a 15-minute head start. It was also made clear that, once found, I should surrender my body without a struggle. The idea was to evade capture and not to resist the "arrest."

As I set off I could see observation drones being prepared. I would need to stay under cover from arial observation and find some fairly dense undergrowth in the hope that it would disguise my heat signature from the infra-red equipment. None of this was going to be easy. Without any clothes I would also need to avoid anything with thorns or stinging nettles. My strategy was to initially put as much distance from the hunters as possible and then seek suitable cover to hide. My plan was to try to remain undetected until I could hear the hunters go past and then move to another well covered hiding point.

I eventually found a spot where the trees provided good cover overhead and where I was deep enough in the undergrowth to make use of infra-red from a distance difficult. I waited, trying to remain silent and avoid any motion which would cause the undergrowth to move. I was struck by just how far the odds had been stacked in favour of the hunters but that was the point. In any case I wanted the excitement of being pursued but not to the extent I was willing to blunder naked through the undergrowth for too long.

At one point I heard drones overhead and slipped further under a rhododendron bush. I also heard voices as some of the hunters passed. They seemed safely distant. I decided it was time to move to another hiding point nearer to the source of the noise. My reasoning was that they would think that they had already searched that area and I would remain undetected. When the end came it was unexpected. I had taken care to hide behind dense undergrowth between me and the direction I supposed the hunters had taken. The capture came from behind as I was crouching next to a tree.

Two of the hunters were stood there and there was no possibility of escape.

"You are now our captive."

I stood and surrendered to them. I now knew that my body was entirely under their control and it would not be long until it would be facing cruel treatment. I had found the process of trying to evade capture fun but it was not very sexually arousing beyond the thought of what would happen to my body if captured. Now that I knew that my body would be abused according to their whims I began to feel very randy indeed. The two hunters wanted to record their moment of triumph and ordered me to pose for a photograph. It would be their trophy from their first hunt of a naked woman.

The two that found me contacted Will and the last hunter by radio to let them know that I had been recaptured. There was a brief discussion and it was agreed that the torture of my body should begin without delay. Nobody had thought to bring a whip, flogger or similar so it was decided that materials to hand should be used.

"Captive, fetch me some stinging nettles."

"Yes, Sir"

There were few nearby but I was able to find two nettles and handed them to one of the hunters.

He spoke to me.

"Captive, I would suggest that you save your body from prolonged and extreme pain. Tell us now your secret code phrase."

"Never. Do your worst."

My words of defiance were obviously expected. I was ordered to stand with my legs apart and to keep my hands firmly clasped behind my back. The first nettle was slowly drawn across my pussy forwards and then backwards several times. The multiple burning stings on my sensitive flesh were excruciating. One look at the faces of the four male sadists told me just how much they were enjoying the cruel treatment of my pussy. They were practically drooling over the sight. Will was right - the humiliation and the pain were in themselves sexy but the knowledge that my body's suffering was intensely sexy for them was very arousing for me. I wanted them to derive sadistic pleasure from my flesh. If you look at the photo below you can share the moment by looking at the pain on my face. The image is enough to make the memory vivid and start my sex hormones rising again.

After the first nettle was depleted the second one was used to inflict more pain on my pussy.

"Are you ready to tell us now?"

My normal instincts would have been to be submissive but I tried to act defiantly to be a more pleasing and plausible captured spy.

"Go fuck yourself."

Some of the nearby trees had long straight flexible shoots. I watched as two of the sadists carefully cut long, flexible canes from these shoots.

"Turn around and present that lovely ass for a severe beating."

"You won't make me talk."

I was unable to see the blows coming but I could hear the swish and the thwack as the cane hit my bare flesh a split second before a shot of pain raced through my body. A second blow from the other side was almost immediate, not giving me time to absorb the first. I gasped and flinched from the two blows. Neither had been exceptionally painful but the process of absorbing the pain was intensely sexual. I readied my body and positioned it to take the next two blows. One immediately following the other was no longer a surprise and I was able to absorb the next two with sufficient ease that I remembered to writhe and wiggle my ass sexily. A further two strokes followed and I again tried to put on a show of gasping and wiggling.

"Are you ready to reveal the code?"

"No way!"

I could clearly hear their discussion and I must admit that I was surprised (and disappointed) when they agreed that I needed to be taken back to the house for full interrogation. That is to say that I had taken further interrogation at the house for granted but felt that they had not first made the most of their opportunity to beat my ass. I was walked back to the car and made to lie on the floor of the rear luggage area with my hands cuffed behind my back. Throughout the journey I was unable to see where I was being taken thanks to the rear parcel shelf. This also meant that my naked body could not be seen by any passers-by, which I guess was the intent. I was not even able to hear more that occasional unintelligible noises from the men's conversation.

Eventually I could hear the crunch of tyres on gravel and the vehicle came to a stop. I was hauled roughly from the back and taken by the arm into a large house. Without a word I was led to a downstairs room, a spreader bar fastened between my ankles and left to wait naked and helpless. In general terms I knew what to expect and was looking forward to the abuse of my flesh but the uncertainty of not knowing exactly what and when was also sexually arousing. Being left to await the details of my body's fate was a sexy humiliation. It signalled that my body would be made to wait to be abused at their convenience.

Finally, after a long time one of the hunters appeared. Without speaking he looked up and down my naked body and then ran his hands over my helpless flesh. The expression on his face was a mixture of extreme lust and an almost taunting sense of dominance. I could sense his hunger to get at my body, his impatience to treat my flesh with cruelty.

"Such a sexy body. I cannot wait to enjoy its suffering. Are you sure that you won't reveal the code?"

"Certainly not."

"I am delighted to hear it and look forward to forcing it out from you."

He unfastened my wrist cuffs and removed the spreader bar.

"We need to prepare your body for our special interrogation in the basement dungeon. Firstly, you are going to need to walk down the stairs so the ankle spreader bar needed to go. Secondly, the session will be recorded on video so we would like your body to look as sexy as possible. Put on these stockings and put your high heels back on. Then we have a special gift that I wish to show you."

He pointed to a whip hanging from a curtain rail, which he took down and ran gently over my nude body.

"We bought this specially for your body. It is yours to keep. The only flesh that it will ever strike is that lovely, deserving body of yours."

Over the years I have become quite expert at whips and the like. I was flattered by the thought that they had bought one specially to use on my body. Apparently it was made entirely of leather - 16 strips of leather plaited together. I examined it carefully. In my estimation it was about four feet long and it felt heavy. The weight and length meant that it shoulld be capable of delivering a forceful blow. Had it, like most whips, ended with a fine tip it would have been capable of an incredibly intense sting. What I liked was that it ended in two tongues, each of which was light, thin leather. Provided my interrogator was skilled enough to ensure that the end of the whip contacted my flesh then the weight and length of the whip would deliver the two tips with considerable force. The lightness of the two tips would be very painful but nowhere near as bad as a single fine tip. I was confident that my body could put on a good show of taking it. On the other hand being struck by the main body of the heavy whip would be more like being struck with a cudgel. I needed the interrogator to know his business. Being able to see and touch the whip generated a little anxiety but, much more, I wanted my body to feel its bite. I was impatient for the whip to provide intense sexual desire in the watching sadists

"You have now the seen the whip that your body will have to endure. You can easily avoid that if you wish. Just let us have the secret code phrase."

"No way!"

"As you please. You will now be taken to the basement dungeon for further interrogation."

This was my favourite moment in the build up to a session of physical abuse - the moment when I knew that the die was cast and my body would be abandoned to face a cruel destiny. I was impatient for the humiliation and pain. It was very sexy to think that it would bring sexual delight to not only those sadists present but also for anyone later viewing the video. That the suffering of my flesh would generate multiple jerk offs was a delightfully sexy thought. I badly wanted my body abused for the pleasure of sadists - it was destined to suffer for their sexual desires.

I was taken to the basement. Each wrist was cuffed to one end of a long chain, the middle of which was attached to a huge metal bracket set in the wall.My body was stood there helpless and waiting for the whipping to start.

"Your last chance to save your body from more pain. Tell us the code"

"Do your worst."

Three of the men were seated to the left of centre, ready to watch the cruelty to be inflicted. The expressions on their faces immediately told a story - a mixture of sexual desire and impatient anticipation.The man who had spoken to me upstairs walked up to my restrained body. In one hand he held the whip and he used the other to roam over my naked flesh, examining it as if determining how best to torture it. He stepped back just enough to be able to ensure that the tips of whip would strike my flesh. The first strokes were simply powered mainly by filcks of the wrist. Each stroke came quickly, rapidly from left to right and back in quick succession. That is, a series of rapid wrist flicks from side to side inflicted a very rapid flow of modest stinging impacts on my thighs and abdomen. Although each one had it own stiing none was severe. In fact I found the rapid succession of light blows very sexy. It was enough to know my body was being hurt but I had no need to struggle to enjoy the sensation. Then the torrent of light blows stopped momentarily. He drew back his shoulder and delivered a fearsome blow to the front of my thighs. The sound of the leather hitting my naked flesh was a loud crack. The pain shot through my body as if an electric shock. Instinctovely I squealed loudly and tried to move my body away from the pain. There was nothing pleasant about the contact in the first few seconds but the intensity faded quite quickly. I looked down at my body and there were multiple light red marks from the rapid light whipping and a long bright red mark across my thighs.

I was given a little time to recover, probably not out of consideration for my body but more for the sadists to watch my body deal with the severity of the last whip stroke. I adjusted my body position to take more punishment. Again there was a rapid flickig of the tips of the whip from side to side, this time mostly focused on my tits. This too was stinging but an almost constant pain that gave me sexual pleasure without a struggle to take it. As always my sense was that my body derserved the pain and humiliation and it was its duty to provide arousal for the sadists present. Those thoughts made the experience very sexy indeed.

As before I saw the interrogator's shoulder draw back. I knew what was coming and involuntarily flinched. The tips of the whip hit my abdomen with a hearty crack. Again the pain shot through my body as if electrocuted. Wholly instictively I squealed and tried to move my restrained body away. Gradually I regained composure as the instant effect faded, leaving a hot, sore feeling that a hot metal rod had been applied. This, too, faded a little.