All Comments on 'Katy's Boobs Ch. 04'

by AddToWater

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Not how emergency contraception works

It suppresses ovulation, just like standard oral contraceptives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
We love his stories

My sister and I really get off on his huge cock. All of his stories make us touch each other and we hope he would use his cock on our Korean bodies. Please let us share your cock. Email me or IM me for pictures. aol im kellypam18. love your stories more and more. we want to make u cum like u makes us. kelly

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
The Morning After Pill

From TheMorningAfterPill.org:

"The idea of emergency contraception —-or a morning-after pill—- is based on a theory. Under this theory, if a woman has unprotected sexual intercourse (without use of contraception, contraception failure or cases of rape) and fears she may become pregnant, she can take large doses of birth control pills to prevent a pregnancy.

Emergency contraception, essentially, is a high dosage of the birth control pill. It is recommended for use after sexual intercourse, over a period of 72 hours, to achieve the goal of preventing pregnancy.

There are three different ways birth control pills are currently being promoted for this use: progesterone alone, estrogen alone, or both of these artificial steroids together. Again, these are the same steroids found in the typical birth control pill."

I think the reference to how to take the morning after pill is correct. When my condom broke inside my girlfriend a few months ago, she went to Planned Parenthood to get morning after pill. She was given two doses and told she could either take them 12 hours apart or both at once. She took them both at once, felt kind of sick for the rest of the day, and then was fine. (Thank God!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Excellent!!

I've just discovered your stories with this 4th chapter of Katy's Boobs. "Katy's Boobs" and "The Massage" are two of the very best stories I've read on Literotica for a very long time. Both are well-paced, gentle and respectful, and very erotic stories. I very much look forward to new chapters of these stories and also whatever new stories you create.

In appreciation...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Thank you!...

I've been waiting for this installment since I read chapter 3 & I cannot wait for chapter 5! Excellent story & excellent character development!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Simply Amazing

Easily one of the best if not the on Literotica, the whole series that is. I hate to rush the creative process but I simply can't wait until you release chapter five.

jackal_manjackal_manover 15 years ago
Can't Believe I Overlooked This One!

Damn, my good sir. I don't know if I should blame work, or the fact that I've been busy writing my own stuff, but for some reason, this latest installment in one of my current favorite series evaded me! Were it not for a simple search for your author name (which I stumbled upon whilst reading old feedback, because I'm cool like that), I may not have read the delightful fourth chapter to this saga.<br><br>Excellent chapter, like usual. My own impatience wanted Tommy to get with both girls, but I have to say, the way the plot played out by the end of the chapter definitely lent itself well to your penchant for cliffhangers and story continuity. I was sort of hoping that, in the beginning at least, Tommy wouldn't have blundered the way he had by being discovered by the girls, but the way things turned out, everything seems like it will fall together in a nice way for our "hero". Things seemed plenty dirty in this chapter, and the subject of Tommy and Katy is certainly out in the open. Considering what they've witnessed one another doing thus far, I'm sure there's plenty on the horizon for both of them.<br><br>All in all, it was well written, as usual. The narration seemed very natural and pleasant, even playful at times. Overall, it was casual enough for new and old readers to enjoy. The sex depicted was solid, again. At times, it did seem a bit non-descriptive, especially when things built towards the climax, i.e. Tommy and Shelly finally getting together. Their sex was written well, but at the same time, I had a hard time visualizing it. I'd advise spending a few sentences more on describing their actual positions, proximity, breathing, that sort of thing.<br><br>No real complaints from me, though. Very enjoyable, and I must say, reading a few of the previous comments, there are a few people out there who REALLY enjoy your stories. It's always nice to know that you've brought, um... pleasure...to other people. Nice ego boost, that.<br><br>Oh, and I just wanted you to know that I'll be checking out your other stories as well. I haven't gotten around to it just yet, but when I do, I'll do my best to leave some form of feedback. Thanks again for the story!

photogeekphotogeekover 15 years ago
HOT!

I can't wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Please tell me you are writing some more

Fantastic series so far, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fantastic series so far, keep writing

Thank you, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Delicious

I've just finished all four chapters of "Katy's Boobs" and am quite enthralled. Can't wait for the fifth chapter, but please do take your time and make it as good, or better (not sure if that's possible) then the previous four.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I can't wait for the next installment!

HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
It's been over a year!

This is one hot series and needs to be taken up by somebody else equally as skilled at writing. If nobody else will do it, I may have to create an account so that I can write the next installment. I say that because this author hasn't written a single story in 2009. So it seems obvious that he is not going to continue this series...or any series. I hope I can do the series justice...if I am the one to continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantasticly Perfect

Dude what ever you do don't STOP with Katy's Boobs. I mean it is genius may favorite chapters were 1 and 4. 2 and 3 were good, but I'm one of those guys that like young and hot girls like Katy and Shelly. Anyways I beg you to make the 5th chapter involve Katy and Shelly(which it probaly and hopefully dose). And of course dude you rock!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Katy's Boobs Ch. 05

Are we ever going to see Ch.5 ???????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

When are we gonna get ch. 05

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

yes...chapter 5. are you continuing the series?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ch. 5

need a ch. 5 cus four was the best

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Def need Chapter 5

Oh man this is woah. We've gotta have a resolution. Chap. 5 ASAP

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
NEED NUMBER 5

Come on man this shits too good to give up on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
MORE

Need more of this...........this chapter was way too gud.............plz do continue........when wil ur next one b out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More please

Please write another chapter!! Need a ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

ya need more. some hard stuffs mayB in the next one?

ColjfrostColjfrostover 13 years ago

Please write more and don´t let us wait any longer.

This is torture and totally illegal!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
AWESOME!

It needs much more of Shelly. She was amazing! I loved it, but would also like more descriptions. You should keep this going as long as possible. Mabey even include somemore of Katy's friends, or mabey Shelly could have an even hornier sister? If anything it needs a good ending, and from everything read (chapters 1,2,3,and 4) I am positive you can deliver the best possible results!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
nasty ass stuff...Sluts in passion.

I like it. It's different and nasty as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
more

that was incredible need to continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
awesome

This was great man. 5 stars throughout. I especially love the way you have Tommy interact with us as readers, the whole 'my good friend' thing. Its little things like that that make a really great read. I literally yelled at my screen for Tommy ruining things and getting caught, thats how into the story i was. Thanks for the story man, i hope you keep them coming.

-Grape

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Don't stop !!

Keep it coming, and keep us cumming too! Awesome writing, but we need to know the rest. I know you have more, just get it on the wall.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very nice

Some typos and such aside, this was awesome! Couldn't stop reading. I actually laughed several times, when something funny or delightful / thrilling happened. I don't usually get that "into" this kind of writing. Enjoyable read for sure, thank you for posting it :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Great story so far, would love to hear the rest of it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Will we ever see more of this amazing series?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
progress report?

you said on your profile that you were working on the next chapter? how close are you? these are very good and extremely well written, i simply cant wait!

ES003ES003over 11 years ago
Hope you are still around

that was awesome. I know it's been 4 year but this story has a lot of potential to keep going. Of course I like girl girl being bi, and Katy and Shelly I think have a secret desire to try it. OMG that would get hot. Lose the brother in the story or make his role bigger. You might not be into it but him and Tom could go tit for tat with the girls in a dare who is the most bi.

Or another series called Tom's Cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
When is the next chapter

I can't wait for the next this story is awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Its too bad this series seems to have died. This was one of my favorites but I cant stand how the author has just left us hanging for 7 years. I mean really. If he is still writing part 5, it had better be a damn book...

Just saying

daddymacdaddymacabout 10 years ago
WTF

where is the rest of the series???? i with you 5 6 7 n 8 better be spectacular!! hopefully the author isnt deceased. it has been a long time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wish For more

This was great, but wish there was more...

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
Oh boy...

Oh yeah, who owns who now. Two horny little sluts. Two horny little horn dogs.. And a fun time can be had by all. If only...

erebustitan43erebustitan43over 5 years ago
awesome

Genius ending for this chapter.

bshell47bshell47over 3 years ago
What an exciting ending!

Each chapter is better than the last!

I can’t wait for the next episode.

I am exhausted just from reading.

Great work.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 2 years ago

gads! That kid has gonads the size of the Wall Street Bull! Just amazing! Old Al is just going to press on 5 Stars so I can get to reading more!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Warm! Bamm! Thank you Mamm! Tom, Tom, Tom, has the goanades the size of an elephant bull. I guess he told her. Now who got whom. O. With the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAddToWater@AddToWater
2889 Followers
Update as of October 15, 2023: Treasured Readers: To show the world that I am not dead (or in prison), the long-awaited Chapters 5 AND 6 of my "Jacuzzi" series have just been posted! Not wishing to leave readers hanging for another few years, I am also actively working hard o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES