All Comments on 'Katy's Reluctant New Look Ch. 03'

by PhilCanyon

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Even better with pictures!!

Loved it Phil. I read this series the first time around and enjoyed it, but it's much better this time with the pictures.

Thanks.

PhilCanyonPhilCanyonabout 16 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your comments!!

Thanks for reading this story. I hope you enjoyed it. A special thanks to those that left comments! A very, very special thanks goes to Cheryl and Bob for their artwork!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great Story and Pictures

I loved how Katy (Cheryl) fucks Larry in his sleep and those wonderful legs and smooth tight ass are driving me wild. Hope it was as much of a turn on taking those pictures as it is to see them over and over again.

ralphcralphcabout 16 years ago
great

phil, i haven't read it yet , but finally, one that's really illustrated.

Quinn33Quinn33about 16 years ago
Awesome continuation...

I've been waiting months for part 3 and I wasn't disappointed !! Great characters, well written and Cheryl makes a great Katy. Hopefully, we won't wait too long for part 4. Great work all around...keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
SO HOTTT

I'm a straight female and I got so turned on by your story- especially with the pictures. I'm so wetttt

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fantastic

The pics alone are worth it... but the story is very well written and very erotic

smithjon1919smithjon1919about 15 years ago
Kink it up....

A woman this hot needs to have at least one picture and story where she takes charge with a strap on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
yummy!

Read this story with my wife last and we were both turned on by the story and picks... it led to some fun times. Keep this story line cumming! Can't get enough. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Ew hairy old lady pussy other than the fact that she's old as the hills this story got me pretty wet

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

really good man, nice pics, nice story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Good story the wife should dress and show her body at home with the kids like nudist moms do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A mindless prattle by an inept writer.

And the illustrations? What is the point of displaying some old hag with wrinkled skin?

habeanthabeantabout 12 years ago
Smokin Hot Pics!

Those pics are a perfect compliment to the story. That gal is incredibly fine! I'd really to see her beautiful face. I would love to fuck her soooo good (I guess that's the point of the scintillation). She's very sexy!

habeanthabeantabout 12 years ago
Smokin Hot Pics!

Those pics are a perfect compliment to the story. That gal is incredibly fine! I'd really to see her beautiful face. I would love to fuck her soooo good (I guess that's the point of the scintillation). She's very sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hey!! what's with the old woman in the pix?

Bad this. 1 star.

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
Great story.

I hate ignorant comments made by idiots. Especially when they are anonymous. I love your story. I love your model for the pics. I wonder how many of the ignorant assholes who comment on these stories has someone willing to get in front of the camera for them? Keep writing. Never let ignorant assholes discourage you. And tell your model she is beautiful and has an amazing body!! She added so much to your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
No longer reading :)

Your writing is great you have real talent. But I don't think I'm going to continue reading this story. I don't like the way Katy is responding to all the things he's doing to her. It's very I don't know unrealistic? I've never met a single woman who would let those kind of things go on. Don't get me wrong I'm into Dom/sub relationships. I'm just not sure if that's what you were aiming for? So any way your a great writer and everything but I won't be continueig simply because it doesn't tickle my fansie :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Incredible story and well written keeping usready for more

Also,whomever this model is, she is extraordinary beautiful and very photogenic. Thank you.....

zazrix9zazrix9over 5 years ago
I need

to put my tongue deep between those sweet seXi cheeks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmmmph

I most certainly did not , not enjoy that !!! It’s not proper for me to tell you that this story and the accompanying photos are the hottest thing on this site !!! Great author , beautifully sexy model , what a winning combination!!!

Firmhands5Firmhands5over 2 years ago

Ah. - just let 'em keep cumin!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous