All Comments on 'Katy's Smell: Day 04'

by Cphucker

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
jimmyj57jimmyj57about 9 years ago
Good story

This is a very well written story and I am enjoying the plot line but the long lapse between post and then the one page at a time is warring thin . Please post the rest of the story in one post . Thank you

CphuckerCphuckerabout 9 years agoAuthor
Re: Good story

I'm posting it as I write it, dummy. This is all I have so far.

LarsMacombLarsMacombabout 9 years ago

I rarely comment here at Literotica. I read erotic literature at a number of places, and Literotica typically features some excellent work. This story is magnificent. It has the potential of being as powerful as Scipio's Summer Camp series or anything written by Bluedragon. Please take your time thinking it through. It is powerful and rich and visual and engaging. It is the best thing you have produced thus far, and I do think you have written some really good stories. It has the potential for both intricacy, depth, and longevity. We could watch Gracie grow up in the context of this narrative. Wow.

CphuckerCphuckerabout 9 years agoAuthor
Re:Lars

Dude you'll give away the ending.....

Thanks for the kind words!

laf199laf199about 9 years ago

Take your time writing....better to get it right, even though I eagerly look forward to the next chapter. Personally suspect that Adrienne knows a little more than she's letting on about her husband's relationship with Katy. He was involved with his sister while married after all. In any event, this unnamed man is clearly about to become the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

rodavrodavabout 9 years ago
Very exciting

As you said you post your story as you write it. When he said to his wife that he is willing to try it. As the title of the story says about Katy's smell. Hope you consider my suggestions that you can add to your next chapter about the first thing he did. just after he came out of his sister's bedroom, he let his wife Adrienne sniffs his fingers. She got excited when she inhaled a smell of pussy on it. Then after a couple of days when she kissed her husband, his face and lips smelled pussy. She became more excited that somehow it progressed to her husband was able to lick his sister's pussy. Then after a few more days, when she was about to suck her husband, she noticed that his cock smells pussy. She was overjoyed that her husband had finally was able to fuck his sister. Of course you could add your own flowery and exciting wording to it.

SWFL_WordslingerSWFL_Wordslingerabout 9 years ago
Really enjoyable

I can't wait to read more. It's been increasingly rare to find a comprehensible story, especially in this category. Keep up the good work!

GMLPGMLPabout 9 years ago
Day 5 gone?

What happened to Day 5? Lol I had copied and pasted before it disappeared

Rapier875Rapier875over 8 years ago
Bloody Hell !

This is one hot story !

Over_Under_Over_Under_about 3 years ago

Knew it, knew it, knew it!...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCphucker@Cphucker
All feedback is welcome! Your comments keep me inspired to create new stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES