Kava-Naughty Pt. 02

Story Info
Mrs. Parnell's arrogance will soon get the best of her.
1.8k words
4.43
1.8k
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chasmo23
Chasmo23
48 Followers

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of fictional incest or fictional incest content.

*****

"You brought me down here for this," stormed an incensed Danielle Parnell at Gonzaga's new principal, "for this. Mark my words Bloom, I wield more power at this school than you ever will and I promise your days here are numbered."

"And you," the comely counselor glowered imperiously down at Calum Duncan who was sitting in a chair in Dr. Bloom's office wondering where his own mother might be and fearing for his future, "are you so weak-willed that when faced with my son challenging your belief in the unfounded and salacious allegations brought against now Justice Kavanaugh that you resort to pouring a milk shake over his head - pathetic!"

"I'm sorry ma'am," squeaked Calum Duncan as staring at his own feet he wished - just for once - that Will's shrew of a mother didn't always get the best of every member of his family.

"And that's not all mom," whined Will Parnell who, still covered in the remains of Calum's shake spoke up for the first time.

"Be quiet Will," his mother sternly interrupted before rebuking her vanquished son further.

"At some point you need to have mommy stop fighting your battles for you and stick up for yourself like a man."

As Will turned three shades of red, and Calum Duncan snickered to himself, the gorgeous Mrs. Parnell continued her assault,

"In fact, as far as I can tell, there isn't a real man in this room. The three of you are an embarrassment to this school and should all be ashamed."

"I expect Doctor Bloom," Danielle continued, "that before the frivolity of today's scheduled pep rally begins that you'll address this situation in front of the entire senior class. That you'll remind them that in this country - a country governed by the rule of law - people are innocent until proven guilty and that while our freedom of speech demands civil discourse around disagreements, the violence and thuggery exhibited by Mr. Duncan against my son Will have no place in this school. Do I make myself clear."

"But Danielle," Eric Bloom began.

"It's Mrs. Parnell to you Eric," Danielle stormed, "and there will be no buts do you hear me."

"Of course, Mrs. Parnell," the defeated Doctor Bloom replied, "in fact, why don't you join me, Will and Calum on stage before the rally to add an air of parental authority to my address."

"Seeing as how you've already wasted my time bringing me down here Bloom, I'm going to do just that," Danielle huffed, liking the idea very much but not wanting to give Eric Bloom the satisfaction of letting him know.

"That's a wonderful idea Doctor Bloom," came the voice of Emily Duncan as she entered the principal's office accompanied by Rachel Miras.

Although both women were well known to Danielle, she thought no more of them than she did of any woman and less than most.

"Why hello Danielle," Mrs. Duncan continued as pleasantly as possible, "Dr. Bloom explained to me what happened and I just wanted to apologize to you and Will for Calum's foolishness."

"But mom . . .," an astonished Calum Duncan began.

"That's enough Calum," his mother interrupted uncharacteristically before she herself was cut off by Danielle.

"In fact, that's more than enough out of you Calum," stormed the sexy solicitor who found herself somewhat wrong-footed by Emily Duncan's calmness in the face of her fury.

"And your apology is most certainly not accepted - Emily," the emerald eyed beauty remarked disdainfully. "I'm sure this little miscreant formed his opinion of Justice Kavanaugh based upon whatever liberal pabulum you're feeding him at home. And to think that you're an officer of the court - you should be ashamed of yourself," Danielle blustered on silencing Mrs. Duncan.

Someone here is going to be ashamed, thought Emily to herself as, holding her tongue, she cast her gaze down to where the errant thread from Danielle's fancy designer skirt began its journey to Rachel Miras' hand.

"Nothing to say have we," smirked Danielle, errantly misinterpreting Emily's silence for the fear that she customarily struck into other women, "typical . . . and you Miras . . . why are you even here."

"Just tying up some loose ends," smiled Rachel Miras to Danielle's further annoyance.

Seeing from the clock on his wall that the pep rally was nearly at hand, and to ease the tension developing in his office, Dr. Eric Bloom was the next to speak.

"Why don't we all go to the stage together," implored the addled administrator.

"We can address what happened here today and also show the boys that ultimately our differing views are what make us a stronger community."

"Fine," snipped Danielle who, disgusted by Eric Bloom's naive Kumbaya approach to life but always eager to be the center of attention - particularly in front of an auditorium full of strapping young men and with only the likes of Emily Duncan, Rachel Miras and some pathetic high school cheerleaders as "competition" - arrogantly led the way followed closely by Dr. Bloom, Will and Calum.

If any one of them had taken his eyes off Danielle's imperiously swaying ass he may have noticed that the bottom of her knit pencil skirt - where it fluted out from her leanly muscled calves - seemed a tiny bit shorter than it had just moments before. That fact of course was not lost on either Emily Duncan or, as she continued to pull on the ever-lengthening black thread in her hand, a smiling Rachel Miras.

* * *

As was the case for all of Gonzaga's senior class pep rallies, particularly those like this one that included a show by the Georgetown Visitation senior class cheerleaders, each of whom was at least eighteen years old, the school's gymnasium was packed to the gills. In addition to the 500 or so virile young Gonzaga men who occupied the bleachers along each side of the gleaming hardwood basketball court, chairs had been set up behind the half court line for parents, faculty and guests and a stage had been assembled under the basket at the far end of the court from which Dr. Bloom would address the gathering and upon which would be seated certain students, senior administrators and honored guests, including Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh who, although a graduate of Georgetown Prep, on of Gonzaga's fiercest rivals, was on this day the proud father of one of the Georgetown Visitation cheerleaders.

The open floor between the stage and the first row of chairs was where the cheerleaders had already begun their performance and where the football team and small pep band - each member of which was watching the cheerleaders' every move - were seated. In keeping with school tradition, at the conclusion of the rally, a senior boy - this year Adam Sanin - would let loose from the back of the room "Claude," the school's American Eagle mascot, who would swoop over the crowd in the gym before alighting back on Mr. Sanin's gloved hand to be re-caged by his trainer. Adam, Claude and Claude's trainer - Sister Beatrice - were already positioned in the highest row of the bleachers.

With the team's bright prospects, the cheerleaders' provocative choreography and the pep band already in full swing, excitement was at a crescendo as Dr. Bloom, Danielle and Will Parnell and the Duncan and Miras mother and son duos entered the gym - and Danielle loved it. It was in moments like this, when distractions were everywhere and the pulse of a crowd was at its most dynamic, that Danielle genuinely relished here ability to steal focus. Nothing - she would think to herself - is ever going to prevent the limelight from finding me. And so it was, as she made her way from the back of the gym through the crowd and toward the stage, that Mrs. Danielle Marie Parnell, by adding a little extra sway to her already spectacular high heeled strut, began to turn the heads of every man and boy in the crowd and likewise attract the anger and jealousy of every woman and girl.

Fathers and sons alike swallowed (and became) hard as the imperious uber-MILF made her way to the open floor and - despite the cheerleaders being in mid-routine - held out her bejeweled hand to stop them while, as their mouths gaped open in the shock and humiliation of this diva's gall, striding superciliously through their ranks and toward the small set of stairs leading to the stage.

"Hey lady," came the voice of the cheerleader's captain - one Sharon Miras - "what do you think you're doing?"

Relishing the challenge of the smaller, younger woman, Danielle spun around on her high Prada heels and, with an icy stare, cowed Rachel Miras' daughter just as she had so often silenced Rachel herself.

"I'm doing whatever I please little girl," Danielle remarked disdainfully, "none of which involves gyrating half dressed in front of a roomful of testosterone charged men. Now mind your place. Or is there something you'd like to do about it. Well? I didn't think so."

Cut to the quick by the woman's unexpectedly harsh rebuke, Sharon Miras turned three shades of red before slinking back to her team. And although the music almost instantly began playing again, prompting the cheerleaders to resume their show, nary a male eye noticed the nubile young woman any longer. Instead - and as usual thought Danielle - those eyes were all glued to her. Although she smirked at them outwardly, on the inside Danielle was smiling ear to ear at how simple it was for her to stir the lust of this pathetic assemblage of men. That she also was able to humiliate that Hobbit Rachel Miras' daughter in the process was just icing on the cake. After all, hadn't that little trollop turned down Will's invite to the junior prom. No one messes with my boy she thought, thrilled that once again she had avenged the Parnell family honor.

Rachel Miras was distraught. Had that hussy just humiliated her daughter in front of both her cheerleading team and the entire student body of Gonzaga. It was definitely time to teach the arrogant little tease a lesson she thought but, despite her best efforts, Rachel's seemingly ceaseless pulling on the string she held had barely taken an inch off the bottom of Danielle's fashionable skirt. Worse yet, once they sat down on stage, it would be virtually impossible to continue her plan. How could it be that once again the officious Mrs. Parnell would get one over on her and her family. And then she saw it . . . at the rear of the stage positioned to launch a net full of purple and white balloons skyward during the rally . . . a large industrial fan.

Chasmo23
Chasmo23
48 Followers