Kava-Naughty Pt. 03

Story Info
Mrs. Parnell's confidence - and skirt - begins to unravel.
2.1k words
4.73
2.4k
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chasmo23
Chasmo23
48 Followers

Having made their way to the stage, Dr. Bloom and his train of mothers and sons began to take their seats. As Will went to sit in the front row next to Justice Kavanaugh his mother immediately objected.

"That's where mommy needs to sit Will," she carped at her son while at the same time flashing her perfect smile to the newest member of the high court, "so people can see her with Mr. Justice Kavanaugh."

"But mom . . ."

"But nothing," Danielle sharply replied, "you belong in the second row - behind me."

Quickly realizing that could interfere with the plan forming in her head, Rachel Miras shrewdly offered a compromise.

"Why don't you go ahead and sit next to your mom Will," she proffered, "I can take the seat behind her and Mrs. Duncan can sit next to me."

Afraid to respond on his own, Will Parnell looked pensively at his own mother for her approval.

"Fine," snapped Danielle annoyed now by the continuing clamor of the band, hooting young men and dancing cheerleaders, "just sit down - all of you."

As Dr. Bloom stepped up to the podium at center stage, Rachel Miras and Emily Duncan exchanged smiles due in no small part to the slight loss of poise they had just witnessed in the usually unflappable Mrs. Parnell's personality. To this point only they knew that Danielle's minor psychic unravelling was a mere precursor to a completely different type of unravelling they hoped the audience would soon witness.

* * *

"Gentlemen," . . . Eric Bloom began to no avail in an attempt to capture the attention of the raucous crowd of Gonzaga boys, "gentlemen please . . ."

But despite the respect that should have been afforded the headmaster of the elite institution, bedlam instead prevailed. The senior pep band, entranced by the cheerleaders in front of them and the imperious MILF sitting cross-legged on the stage above, paid no attention to Dr. Bloom's calls for quiet nor did the football players themselves who began to lead the student body in a spirited rendition of "On Gonzaga," the school's fight song for over a century. As the dispirited leader tried his best to corral his young charges, tapping again on the microphone at the podium to ensure it was working, the patience of one Danielle Marie Parnell began to run thin.

"If he doesn't get control these little savages immediately . . .," the brown-haired beauty snapped at her son who appeared more interested in the ensuing revelry - and the cheerleaders - than in his own mother's entreaties of frustration.

"It doesn't seem like your son is paying you any attention," came the whispered voice of a smiling Emily Duncan over Danielle's right shoulder adding to the frustration of the comely counselor.

"Nor is Mr. Justice Kavanaugh," added Rachel Miras snidely into the lovely lawyer's left ear as she nodded at Brett Kavanaugh who seemed also to be a bit annoyed, "perhaps you should do something about this Danielle."

Infuriated by the audacity that these two nobodies dared to exhibit in her presence - nay at her expense - Danielle Marie Parnell, as usual, was determined to show them who was boss.

"Given that the two of you are clearly experts at being ignored by men I'm sure you would see it that way," the imperious uber-MILF began, her voice as usual dripping with condescension.

"I on the other hand haven't needed to spend my life pandering to men but rather have them pandering to me," the beautiful barrister bragged before, eyeing the now considerable ball of thread in Mrs. Miras' hand continued, "they are as wrapped around my finely formed fingers as the string from your knitting project is wrapped around those porky pointers of yours Rachel."

Caught flat-footed by Danielle's discovery of the now sizable ball of string in her hands, Rachel Miras thought for sure that the jig was up. Not only would Danielle see what she had been up to but Rachel would no doubt have hell to pay for the transgression. But Mrs. Parnell was far too concerned about restoring order to the ensuing chaos - and in so doing reasserting one more time her dominance over both the men in the room who she knew would soon be brought to heel as well as the two soccer moms who thought they had gotten the best of her - to pay any heed to from where the string in Rachels' hands may have come. Pushing past the shorter Mrs. Miras, and now with fire in her eyes, Danielle practically stormed up to the podium from which Dr. Eric Bloom continued unsuccessfully to call for order.

"Well that sure was close," a shell-shocked but laughing Emily Duncan joked with Rachel Miras.

"You can say that again," responded Rachel as she continued to pull on the thread of the departing diva's dress. "I thought for sure she would notice."

And then, as they watched the imperious Mrs. Parnell practically push Dr. Bloom from his place in front of the podium in her first step to "wrap the men and boys of Gonzaga around her finely formed fingers," Rachel Miras and Emily Duncan decided it was time to give the preening uber-MILF even more attention than she expected. Spying the electric panel behind them on stage that controlled each of the podium microphone, the net holding hundreds of purple and white balloons, the giant fan meant to disburse them and the smoke machine that was meant to shroud the introduction of the football team's star players, Emily Duncan was the first to speak.

"How about we throw a bit of a monkey wrench into Little Miss Perfect's plans of domination," she smiled walking toward the switch for the microphone Danielle was now tapping.

"I'm right behind you Em," came Rachel's eager response as she carefully placed the large ball of thread - the other end of which was still attached to Danielle's now slightly shortened skirt - atop the nacelle at the center of the as yet idle fan.

In the meantime, putting her well moisturized hand over the podium's microphone to mute from the frolicking crowd her words of contempt for Eric Bloom, Danielle proceeded to chide him for his inability to assert any control whatsoever over his students.

"Out of my way, Bloom," she barked not realizing that Emily Duncan had adjusted the sensitivity of the microphone to pick up every word despite the placement of the domineering diva's hand, "your weakness sickens me and your inability to quiet this band of hormone charged delinquents is pathetic. Now let me show you how it's done."

Only after her tirade had ended did Danielle realize that the auditorium had gone silent and it took yet another beat for her to comprehend that her excoriation of Dr. Bloom - which she thought had occurred in private - had just been heard by everyone. A weaker-willed woman would have blushed and slinked off the stage - but not Danielle Marie Parnell. What did she care what these sniveling teens and their peasant parents thought of her. In fact - she didn't care one lick. What's more - rather than shy away from the vacuum like silence she had created - she decided to lean in.

"That's right boys," she began disdainfully, "your feckless leader here is a pathetic nothing - an embarrassment in fact. And the lot of you are no better. Behaving like animals when order is called for; drooling over this half-dressed band of floozies writhing in front of you as if they were in heat."

"And in front of a U.S. Supreme Court Justice no less - it's shameful," the brunette barrister continued taking a moment to flash a perfect smile at Brett Kavanaugh who had been eyeing the sexy solicitor since she walked up on stage. "Well, this all stops now do you hear me . . ."

But before those last words left her lips no one in fact could hear her because Emily Duncan - now more than ever wanting to take this preening prima donna down a peg - had turned Danielle's microphone completely off much to the raging barrister's surprise and chagrin. Aping what Eric Bloom had done only minutes before, the usually unflappable Mrs. Parnell began tapping on the head of the mic - her face now showing as much frustration as fury - trying to restore its function. In the meantime, a chorus of teenage of laughter began softly to spread through the crowd.

"What is it you were saying," came a snide call from a boy in the bleachers that permitted that chorus to quickly reach its full-throated voice.

"Who was that," yelled Danielle now truly beginning to lose composure. "How dare you people laugh at me!!"

But laughing they were, and cheering, and beginning again to sing the strains of "On Gonzaga!

"Stop it this instant," the furious femme fatale shouted as she tried in vain to regain control over the situation, "do you know who I am?"

Meanwhile, having ambled back to the control panel offstage, Rachel Miras offered an answer to Danielle's question to a guffawing Emily Duncan.

"I think it's time we showed them exactly who she is," she joked while simultaneously pulling the levers that released the balloons, turned on the fan and began pumping smoke onto the stage.

"What is the meaning of this," Danielle raged as large balloons of purple and white - powered by the force of the fan as it purred to life - began pelting her, Brett Kavanaugh and the other dignitaries on stage.

And then, seeing Emily Duncan and Rachel Miras pointing and laughing at her from offstage, the livid lawyer turned her ire squarely on them.

"You two nothings are finished at this school," she shouted, "finished."

At this point the crowd's excitement was in overdrive. The pep band was playing, cheerleaders dancing, football players shouting and the senior student body cheering for them all while also laughing at the ordinarily domineering mother of Will Parnell who seemed to be figuratively coming apart at the seams. What no one had yet realized due to the smoke, balloons, wind, and other distractions now afoot before them, was that Danielle Marie Parnell's very fashionable, very fitted and very sexy Alexander MacQueen skirt was also literally coming apart at the seams.

That delicious discovery was first made by those boys seated on the stage who, through the smoke and as Danielle continued railing against the mothers Duncan and Miras, noticed that Mrs. Parnell's once nearly ankle length skirt now seemed to end above a few inches above her knee.

"Holy crap Parnell," intoned a suddenly smiling Calum Duncan to Danielle's oldest child who still had not noticed his mother's predicament, "that thread from your mom's skirt is caught in the fan."

Already embarrassed by the antics of his always bossy mother, Will's apprehension rose ten-fold as he glanced at his her quickly unravelling skirt which now - still unbeknownst to her but increasingly obvious to those nearest to the stage - had risen to the middle of her tan and muscular thighs.

"Mom," gasped will Parnell as he struggled between every son's instinct to protect his mother and his own wish - just this once - to see his always arrogant and showy mom finally end being the one who looks foolish.

But before Danielle could turn to face her son who - as usual she thought - was interrupting her at a most inopportune time, Rachel Miras decided to bring Mrs. Parnell, who was continuing to yell at her and Emily, up to speed on the state of her wardrobe.

"I just love your skirt Danielle," she offered gesturing at what now appeared to be a very tight miniskirt ending immediately below the curve of Mrs. Parnell's perfectly formed ass.

"Are you serious Miras," the supercilious vixen practically spat. "Is that pea brain of yours so dysfunctional to think that some saccharine flattery about my skirt . . . "

But before she could utter another word, while looking down to see the fashionable, sexy skirt of which she spoke, Danielle Marie Parnell realized the true nature of her predicament.

"Oh my God my skirt," she screamed just as Emily Duncan again turned on the microphone in front of her which had the effect of her next exclamation again silencing the crowd which finally turned its attention to the antics on stage before it, "what's happening to my skirt!?!"

And as the entire crowd began to go wild at the sight before them, with women and men each high-fiving one another for completely different reasons, Danielle Parnell's day began to go from very bad to much worse! What happened next would be the talk of Gonzaga High School for years to come.

Chasmo23
Chasmo23
48 Followers