Kavitha's Airport Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
b7ffh1
b7ffh1
290 Followers

I thought about the unfairness of it all. His wife would be getting searched by females, whereas my wife, because of some stupid immigration form, was exposed butt naked to him!

After the porters left, Officer Johnson addressed my wife.

"Ok, ma'am, let's continue your search. Since your search needs to be witnessed by your husband and your lawyer, please turn around and face them," he ordered.

Kavitha slowly began to turn around. However, instead of maintaining the secure position, she brought her hands down and used them to cover herself in the classic "embarrassed nude female" pose - one hand and arm across her breasts, and the other clamped over her pubes.

Officer Johnson did not say anything until she had turned around completely and was facing us. I saw him take a quick look at her ass before he and Officer Smith came and stood in front of her.

"Ok, ma'am, please resume the secure position with your hands on your head and your feet at shoulder width!"

My wife blushed and looked at everyone in the room. In addition to me, there were six other men in the room, including one that was a new friend. Once she assumed the secure position, she would be unable to hide anything!

"Please cooperate with Officer Johnson's instructions, or we will have to call in additional officers to forcibly restrain you for the search" admonished the Director.

These words made her realize the gravity of the situation.

"Sorry sir, I will assume the secure position." she apologized as she took that position.

I heard the guard next to me breathing heavily as if he had just run up a flight of stairs. Kavitha was completely exposed. Her hands clasped on her head pulled her breasts up and made them stand out even more than usual. My wife had shaved her pussy a week ago, and the stubble of her pubic hair was too short to conceal anything. That combined with her feet being at shoulder width, resulted in her pussy being completely exposed.

Once she was in position, Officer Johnson began his search by having Kavitha lean forward and comb out her hair. Then he had her bend her ears forward to check behind them. He also had her open her mouth and lift her tongue so he could check underneath for any contraband

Once these preliminaries were out of the way, it was time for the main show.

"Ma'am, please grasp your nipples and lift up your breasts so we can see if you are concealing anything underneath them."

My wife used her hands to pull up on her nipples lifting her breasts.

"Very good, ma'am. Now lean forward and shake your breasts."

My wife leaned forward and shook her breasts. We all watched in fascination as her breasts wobbled. There was no question of her having any implants.

"Ok ma'am, now turn around."

Kavitha turned around exposing her ass once again to everyone in the room. Officer Johnson had her bend her legs up and spread her toes, making sure nothing was concealed on her feet.

"Very good ma'am. Now keeping your feet at shoulder width, lean forward, grasp your buttocks with your hands, and part them so I can inspect your anal area."

"Is this really necessary?" Kumar objected. I was happy that Kumar was finally doing something useful instead of just gawking at Kavitha.

"Sir, this is a standard part of the strip search, and is described in section 15.5 of our search manual. Would you like me to show you in our copy of the manual?" replied Director Yates.

"No sir, I believe you. Kavitha, go ahead and follow Officer Johnson's orders!" a defeated Kumar said.

I saw her entire body blush red as she bent down. She then grasped her ass cheeks and pulled them open, exposing her anus to all our eyes.

It wasn't just her anus that was exposed. With her legs spread, this also exposed her pussy from the rear with her pussy lips hanging down. With her bending forward, her breasts also were visible hanging like udders, framed by her spread thighs.

Leaving her like that, Officer Johnson walked over to a cabinet and retrieved a flashlight. Squatting down behind Kavitha, he turned on the flashlight and shined it one her asshole.

"Ma'am, now I need you to cough deeply three times!" He ordered.

Kavitha took a deep breath and coughed as ordered. When she did so, we could all see her asshole winking at us - opening and closing in time with her coughing. Her pussy also bulged open and shut in response. As a bonus, the coughing also made her hanging boobies bobble and swing.

Despite the circumstances, I felt myself getting hard. I looked over and saw Kumar and the guards, shifting around in their chairs, no doubt trying to hide their erections!

"Ok, ma'am, keep in position, one last check and then we are done!"

With those words, Officer Johnson reached into his pocket and pulled out a small UV blacklight flashlight. He then turned it on and shined it on Kavitha's pussy.

It lit up like a Christmas tree!

"Ok, ma'am, we are done with your strip search. You can stand up, turn around, and face us. No need to keep in the secure position." Officer Johnson ordered.

Kavitha stood up and turned around. She stood before us with her hands over her breasts and pussy. It was kind of pointless as everyone in the room had already seen everything she had!

"Ma'am, you search is clear, except for some fluorescing substance around your genitals. One of the substances that it could be is semen. Tell me ma'am, have you had sex recently?"

My wife blushed deeply and replied, "Yes sir, I had sex with my husband before we left the hotel to go to the airport!"

"Ok ma'am, then that is what it likely is." Now just give me a minute to enter the results of your search in the computer."

Officer Johnson then spent a couple of minutes entering information in the iPad.

"I am sorry ma'am. Our system is flagging the fluorescent substance as being high risk for contraband and has recommended that you undergo a more thorough cavity search!"

Kavitha gasped!

"That is absolutely ridiculous. You know that Customs agents are not authorized to perform cavity searches!" Kumar stood up and blurted out.

Director Yates responded. "You are right, sir. US Customs agents are not authorized to perform cavity searches. They must be performed by a licensed medical practitioner. That is why we have contracted with the airport medical clinic to perform these searches for us."

He then addressed Kavitha. "Ma'am, because we do not have jurisdiction in the rest of the airport, you will be transported to and from the clinic by the airport police. Don't worry, your safety is of utmost importance to us, so I will be accompanying you to make sure that everything is done legally and correctly. Your husband and your lawyer will be accompanying us as well."

"Can I get dressed now?" Kavitha asked, not wanting to be naked when the airport police arrived.

"No ma'am, all your belongings including your clothing must remain with us. Don't worry though, we won't have you walk naked through the airport. Here put on this gown," Director Yates said and as went to the cabinet and retrieved a paper examination gown.

He had Kavitha put the gown on with the opening in the back, and then tied the thin plastic belt around her waist. He then handcuffed her hands in front of her.

The gown was not designed for modesty. Being thin paper, the outline of her breasts and nipples could clearly be seen. It was also very short, coming down only to the top of her thighs. As the officers escorted my wife to the door, I saw that the gown was barely closed in the back. If she bent forward at all, it would open, causing her to moon everyone behind her.

Dressed in this state, my wife, along with Kumar and me, was escorted out of the secure area and into the main airport. The travelers waiting in line at US Customs, stared at the spectacle my wife presented as we waited for the arrival of the airport police who would take us to the clinic for Kavitha's cavity search.

b7ffh1
b7ffh1
290 Followers
12