Kay and the Old Men

Story Info
Young black woman becomes slut to older white men.
6.6k words
4.28
31.3k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers

Editor's Note: this submission contains fictional characters using racial, ethnic, gender- or orientation-based slurs.

*

Bobby Watson hated being called Bobby. When he started high school, he insisted that everyone call him Robert instead. Unfortunately, the other black kids called him Bob and the white kids still called him Bobby. Even his mother still called him Bobby. The only person to call him Robert was his girlfriend Kayleen.

Bobby thought Robert better personified the image that he was trying to project. He was a dapper little black man; maybe 5'7" and 145 pounds. He dressed impeccably and strutted around like George Jefferson used to strut on The Jeffersons. He personified the 'small man syndrome' just like George or a chihuahua dog; small stature, big mouth know-it-all.

Most of the other black kids tolerated Bobby for two reasons: 1) he was also black, and 2) his girlfriend was the hottest black chick in school, maybe even the hottest girl in school, period. Kay was 5'3" tall and had a perfect body with beautiful caramel-colored skin. When she wore tight jeans or a short skirt, it was enough to tempt any male, regardless of age or color. Kay was just an average student, but she was an excellent artist. She could draw and paint anything from landscapes to portraits to buildings to animals.

Bobby really had no hidden talents. His snappy attire and overinflated ego were his claim to fame. But he had Kay, and all the other guys had to acknowledge that.

When they graduated from MLK High School in Detroit, they were married the following summer. Kay began doing artwork for an online catalog and Bobby began working for a construction company. When that was too hard, he moved to a plumbing company. And then to a landscape company. And then to a . . . . . You get the idea. Nothing quite fit what his skill level.

Over the first five years of their marriage, Bobby never held a job for more than six months, so they had to count more on Kay's catalog artwork to sustain them and to keep Bobby in his snappy clothes. Bobby believed that the reason for being unable to keep a job was because none of the jobs were in management, which is where he truly felt his expertise was,

And then one day, he saw an online advertisement for a clerical supervisor for the Weber Coal Company near Paducah, Kentucky. Little did he know that the job was his for just showing up for the interview. The company had apparently been getting some flack from the federal government for not having enough minorities in management positions within the company so they created a job with the sole intention of filling it with a minority, regardless of the person's qualifications. The job was basically just a clerical job with the added responsibility of scheduling the other clerks' vacations, lunch hours, etc.

Weber was so happy to hire the young black man that they offered him the use of a two-bedroom trailer for only $100 per month in one of their trailer parks. The company had several such parks throughout the state to house their miners and retirees.

Bobby strutted into his apartment that evening and announced to Kay that he had just accepted a job as one of the bosses of the Weber Coal Company and they were moving to Kentucky. Since Kay could do her job from anywhere, she began packing their meager possessions.

A few weeks later, with all of their possessions in a small rental trailer pulled by their five- year-old Ford Focus, they pulled into the Shady Hollow Trailer Park. After living in Detroit their whole lives, both of them were pleased with the initial sight of their new home. As they drove into the park, Kay noticed that the park had one main street with two cross streets and appeared to have 30 to 40 trailers of all makes and sizes. The largest trailers were standard two bedroom sized and the smallest appeared to be 20-foot camper trailers. For the small trailers, she noticed a block building with a small sign saying 'Restroom, Showers and Laundry.' There were many large trees throughout the facility and the yards were all neat and well maintained.

They drove back to the end of the main street and turned right. Bobby cut the corner too close and ran over a small picket fence in front of one of the trailers. Kay noticed four men sitting under the tree on the other side of the trailer, and one of them stood and started towards their car mumbling, "Bad enough we have a nigger moving in, but now we find out he can't drive a fucking car."

Bobby didn't stop the car, and continued to the next trailer where he then tried to back the trailer into the space next to the trailer and ran over another section of the fence. He pulled forward, and then began backing again. The man from under the tree was now near Bobby's car, and he yelled, "Hey! Stop the fucking car ass hole!"

Bobby jumped out of the car and turned to face the old white man. As the man was about to launch a fist into the dapper little black man, he heard a woman's voice, "Please sir. We're sorry. We've never pulled a trailer before"

The old man looked towards the other side of the car and saw a beautiful black girl walking around the front of the car. "And who might you be?" He asked.

She smiled a big smile and said, "Hi. My name is Kay Watson. This is my husband Robert. He's going to start work at Weber Coal tomorrow."

As the old man's eyes traveled over Kay's 5'3" body, he liked spent extra time on her perfectly shaped dark legs and her breasts stretching her tight tee shirt. After smiling at the young woman, he said, "Names John Hall. I love next door and your husband just knocked down my fence. If you want that thing next to your trailer, let me do it so you don't destroy any more of my fence.

Bobby was about to object when Kay grabbed his arm and pulled him to the side and smiled a huge smile at John. "Thank you, Mr. Hall. We'll fix your fence for you. I'm so sorry."

John got into their car and quickly backed into the space next to their trailer while Kay restrained her husband. Bobby was whining, "It wasn't my fault. The old fart has his stupid fence too close to the roadway."

John got out of the car, took one more look at the woman's legs and said, "I'll take care of the fence tomorrow. Welcome to the neighborhood."

As Bobby and Kay unloaded and unpacked their belongings into their new home, John wandered back to his friends and said, "Did you see that hot little nigger bitch fellas?" As they shook their heads, he added, "She is one hot little bitch. Legs to die for and nice titties hiding in that tee shirt. Wouldn't mind fuckin that little bitch."

The next morning, Bobby left for work early and a couple hours later, John was repairing his fence when he heard, "Hello Mr. Hall." He turned and saw the young black woman approaching him and carrying a plate. She seemed to be holding her head at an odd angle. "I made you some cookies as a kind of apology for messing up your fence yesterday. Can I help you fix it?" As he looked at her short shorts and her tank top straining at the seams, he decided that he was going to fuck this hot little nigger. When she saw him looking at her chest, she wished she wouldn't have decided to go braless today.

He said, "You timed that perfectly. I just finished with this section and was about to take a break. Come on up on my porch and sit. We'll have coffee." As they sat on his small porch drinking coffee and eating cookies, he said, "Did you hurt your neck or something?" She explained that she had been on the heavy end of their dresser when they moved in and it strained her neck.

What brought you to this corner of Kentucky?"

She told him of her husband's new job with Weber and of their previous home in Detroit. He told her that they wouldn't find a lot of black people in this part of Kentucky, especially working for the coal companies, and then asked if she was OK with that. "Yes sir, Mr. Hall," she replied. "This is the nicest place we've ever lived."

He asked, "So, how did a hot little thing like you end up with that strutting peacock of a husband? If you weren't with him, I would swear he was queer."

Kay laughed and said, "Robert is OK. He's always been fastidious about the way he looks, and he has more self confidence than most people I know. Unfortunately, sometimes that self confidence is misplaced and resulted in an ass-whoopin."

John nodded his head and dropped the subject. He noticed that she was still favoring her neck, so he said, "Do you want something for your neck?" She hesitated and then shook her head no. As she was about to speak, he stood and reached out to her, "Come on." She stood and followed him into his trailer. Across the street, two of his friends from the previous day stood in awe at the young woman's legs as she followed John into his trailer.

John had Kay sit on his couch and he got a tube of lotion and stood behind her. "OK," he said, "this may be a little chilly, but it will warm quickly."

"Wha . . . what are y-you going to . . . .?" She asked as he put his hands on her shoulders and began massaging. "I . . . I d-don't think we should . . . .! Oh! Ahhh! Oh my! John, that feels so . . . . "

John slowly rubbed her shoulders as she closed her eyes and leaned her head back. He whispered, "Call me Mr. Hall. And how does that feel, Kay?"

"Ooooh! That f-f-feels sooo good. Ahhh!" John's hands moved to her upper arms and continued massaging and she moaned, "Ahhh, yes. Oh my yes." John's hands moved up and down her arms and then back to her shoulders. He smiled down at the young black woman who appeared to be in a dreamlike state. Her nipples were as hard as bullets pushing through her top. "Mmmm," she moaned. "That's so nice, Mr. Hall. Mmm."

John slowly slid his hands down the front of her tank top until they reached her firm breasts. She made no effort to stop him so he gently squeezed. "ohhh," she moaned. "Mmm, yesss. Oh Mr. Hall." He moved his hands to her nipples and twisted them, which made her moan and lift her ass from the seat. She was on the verge of coming so he continued working on her perfect breasts until she yelled, "Arrrggh! Oh yessss! Ahhhh!"

As she was coming, he reached down and grabbed the hem of her tank top and slowly lifted it. As he lifted it over her breasts, she lifted her arms, and he pulled the top over her head. His hands immediately went back to her perfect caramel breasts and squeezed, which made her moan again. As he worked on her breasts again, he twisted her nipples, and when she lifted her ass from the seat this time, he quickly reached down and slid her shorts over her hips. She kept her hips raised until he also slid her panties over her hips.

John stepped around to the front of the couch and reached down as Kay looked up at him. She reached out and he pulled her to her feet. Her shorts and panties fell to the floor leaving the beautiful young black girl standing naked in front of the old man. She looked like she was in a trance as he leaned down and kissed her big soft lips. As he continued to kiss her, he felt her melt into his arms and felt her move her pussy back and forth on his jeans.

John, may have been old, but he was strong from spending many years in the mines. He easily lifted her and carried her naked body to his bedroom where he laid her on the bed and stood back to admire the most perfect body he had ever personally seen. He quickly removed his pants and climbed between her waiting legs, which immediately wrapped around him. He easily slid his hard cock into her soaking wet pussy and shoved it in balls deep. "Unnnggggh!" She screamed. "Oh shit! Ahhhh! Oh! Oh! Aaarrrrggggh!" She had a fast hard orgasm as she hugged him close to her and squeezed his body with her legs.

John's cock pounded the young black girl for almost 15 minutes while he manipulated her breasts giving her several orgasms. When John was ready to cum, he panted, "Wh . . Where d-do y-you . . . . where do you w-want m-me to c-cum, b-baby?"

"Ahhh! Oh baby! C-cum in m-m-me baby. Ungh! Cum in my pussy."

John blew a huge load into the young woman's pussy and then leaned over and kissed her hard. She shoved her tongue into his mouth and he reciprocated. He finally rolled off her and she turned and snuggled to his white body.

After a few minutes, she smirked at him and said, "I think you took advantage of me, Mr. Hall."

He smiled at her and said, "Are you complaining, Kay?"

"Oh no. I liked it and my neck feels much better."

He smiled at her and said, "And you made a down payment of my fence repair."

"Hmmm," she moaned. "Maybe you should set me up on a payment plan."

John slowly moved his hand over her breast and saw her nipples get hard. He said, "How many payments like that do you think it will take?"

"I don't know, Mr. Hall. Maybe a lot. Maybe I could make another payment tomorrow." John smiled and nodded. "Same time?" He nodded again. As she got up and began putting on her clothes, John stared at her perfect body and thought that this woman was going to be a real treat. "I'll see you tomorrow, baby," she said as she walked out the door.

After Kay left, John grabbed a cold beer and sat in his favorite chair, and thought to himself, "That happened much quicker than I thought it would. She isn't just a hot little minx, she's a horny black slut, and I plan to own that little tramp's body."

That afternoon, John regaled his three friends with his exploits with his new little black slut. He said, "Guys, it's just a matter of time before I'll have her banging all of us. Her faggot husband can't keep her happy, and that little bitch loves cock. I'm guessing that you guys will get a shot at her in less than 10 days."

The next morning, Kay knocked on John's door at 9:00 with a plate of homemade nut bread. John let her in and noticed that she had on another pair of short shorts and a tee shirt without a bra. They spent the next hour talking and drinking coffee and eating the nut bread.

Finally, she said, "Can I make another down payment on the fence, Mr. Hall?"

He smiled and nodded his head. Kay stood and lifted the tee shirt over her head. Her beautifully shaped breasts left him speechless. She unfastened her shorts and let them fall to the floor. He noticed that she didn't wear panties today. AS he looked at her perfect brown body, he knew he had never had a woman this hot. As he unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock, he said, "Get on your knees and crawl over here and suck on my cock. Them I'm gonna fuck you."

She quickly fell to her knees and slowly crawled across the room. He watched as her ass swayed with each movement of her body. When she reached him, she lifted and put a hand on each of his thighs and looked into his eyes. She reached out and grabbed his cock and smiled at him. Then she lowered her head and put his cock into her mouth and began sucking. John noticed a shadow move on his wall. He looked towards his window and saw two of his pals with their faces plastered against the glass watching their hot new neighbor worshipping John's old cock. John smiled at them and gave them a thumbs up and they returned his gesture.

She continued sucking his cock and John lifted his coffee and took a sip. He then lifted his cup in a mock toast to his friends. When he put his cup back on the table, he reached down pulled Kay's head back. He told her to lay on the floor and she did. Her legs were spread and John moved between them. His hands were on either side of her shoulders and his cock was just barely touching the entrance to her pussy. Kay reached down, but was unable to pull his cock into her. He smiled at her and said, "What do you want, Kay? Tell me."

She had a puzzled look on her face for a second, and then whispered, "I want your cock Mr. Hall. Will you please . . . uh, will you make love to me?"

John looked into her eyes and said, "We're not making love, Kay. We're going to fuck. Say it. Say you want to fuck me."

"I, uh . . . . Mr. uh, Hall, can we uh . . . Please, can we uh . . . . "

He grabbed her chin and squeezed looking into her eyes. "Tell me you want to fuck me. Now!"

Her lower lip started to tremble. John began to think he screwed up and was ready to back off, when she whimpered, "Will you please f-f-fuck m-me, Mr. Hall?"

He smiled at her and said, "See, that wasn't hard was it? Now reach down and put my big white cock in your hot black pussy."

She immediately reached down and grabbed his cock and stuck it into her wet pussy. "Oh yessss!" She moaned as he began pumping her wet cunt. "Yes. Yes. Yes. Ahhhh! Uuunnnngggh! Oh, fuck meeeee!" He pounded her nigger cunt making her scream and cum over and over. Every once-in-a-while, he would look back at the window at his friends watching him fucking their new neighbor.

He finally blew his load into her pussy and then rolled beside her. As they lay quietly for a couple of minutes, she suddenly gasped and rolled against him. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"There . . . There's s-s-someone at the w-window! L-look over th-there."

John started laughing as she looked at him in shock. "It's OK, baby. They're friends of mine. They saw you the day you moved in and they think you're hot."

She was still trying to cover herself and said, "But . . . but, I don't . . . . . "

"It's OK baby," he said as he stood up. He reached down and pulled her to her feet as she tried to turn away from the window. Both of them picked up their clothes and Kay ran into the bathroom as John pulled on his underwear and pants. When Kay returned to the room, she noticed the men were gone.

"I -- I can't . . . . why were they? I can't . . . . "

John walked to her and pulled her in to a hug and said, "Don't worry baby. It's OK. They just wanted to see the hottest woman in the neighborhood." As she hugged him, his hands slid down and cupped her ass.

She looked up at him and asked, "Are you trying to get in my pants again, big boy?"

He smiled at her and shook his head. "No, I have work to do today and I don't know that I could keep up with you again today." He continued to squeeze her ass as she laid her head on his chest.

"Oh, I think you could satisfy me very easily, Mr. Hall." She pulled back and reached up to kiss him. After the kiss, she said, "I'll see you later," and turned and walked out the door.

Kay spent the next week working and only saw John from a distance. Since she was still waiting on their new washer and dryer, the following Monday, she put on a pair of mid-thigh shorts and a tee shirt and carried three baskets of laundry to the laundry at the end of the street. She noticed several older men using the shower and restroom facilities in the other side of the building while she was doing her washing. As she was finishing, she thought she would need to make two trips to carry all her laundry back when John and three of his friends came in.

"Uh, hello, Mr. Hall," she said.

"Well hello there Kay. Have you met my friends Mr. Ash, Mr. Cook and Mr. Marino?" She recognized two of the men from last week looking in the window while she and Mr. Hall were having sex.

"Uh, well uh . . . "

John grinned and said, "Oh that's right. You haven't met them, but they've seen quite a bit of you, haven't they?" Kay was completely humiliated and looked down at the floor. John looked at his friends who quickly picked up her laundry baskets and started for the door. John said, "We'll carry your laundry back so you'll have time to come have a Bloody Mary with us."

"Well, uh . . . . "

"It's settled," he said as he grabbed her hand and walked down the street. After the men put her clothes in her trailer, they all met under the tree as John brought out a pitcher and five glasses and began pouring drinks. Mr. Molino said, "We enjoyed your show last week, Kay."

She looked at the ground and mumbled as John said, "I guarantee you, buddy, it wasn't just a performance. This woman is a hot little minx and can't get enough of my cock. Isn't that right, Kay?"

BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers
12