Kay and the Old Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kay sat quietly and looked at the ground. Her nipples were poking at her tee shirt so she crossed her arms in front of her breasts. John walked behind her and put his hands on her shoulders. He said, "It all started like this," as he began massaging her shoulders. He leaned down and said, "Put your hands at your sides." Although she didn't want the men staring at her hard nipples, she complied with John's request. John worked on her shoulders and arms and then slid his hands to her breasts. She thought of removing his hands, but it felt so damn good. Mr. Cook, Ash and Molino were glued to the scene in front of them.

Finally, John said, "Baby, my friends want to fuck your hot little body. You'll love it. What do you think?"

She was just about to jump up and run home, but the problem was, she was thinking about it. She was thinking about fucking the four older men. She knew John was 68 years-old, and she guessed that Mr. Ash was about the same, and Mr. Marino in his mid-70s and Mr. Cook in his late 70s. All four men were old enough to be her grandfather, and she couldn't understand why she wasn't disgusted by the idea of banging all of them. Not only are they so old, but they're white, and none of them are great looking.

"Baby, this will be a great experience for you. Try it once, and if you don't like it, we won't do it again. We'll go back to just you and me again," John said. "You do like my cock, don't you?"

She looked up at him and nodded. "You know I do, Mr. Hall."

He stood and reached out. She looked up at him and finally reached out her hands and grabbed his, and he pulled her to her feet. The other three men stood and they walked to the trailer. When they went inside, John spun her around and hugged her close. He kissed her and then lifted her shirt over her head and reached down and unfastened her shorts. He pushed them over her big hips and they fell to the floor. She looked at the four old men who were all fully clothed and then looked up at Mr. Hall and said, "I feel like a slut, Mr. Hall."

He smiled and then said, "You are a slut, Kay. And you're going to like being our slut." The men all stripped and John put Kay on her knees. The men formed a circle around her and she moved from cock to cock sucking them into her mouth. She was impressed that they were all at least as big as her husband's cock, and two were much bigger. After she spent a good while moving from cock to cock, she focused on Mr. Marino's cock and Mr. Ash moved behind her and shoved his cock into her soaked pussy.

After pumping for a minute, he said, "This is one sweet pussy, guys. You're gonna love this."

Mr. Cook said, "I'm lovin this hot nigger mouth sucking my boner. I wanna shoot my spunk down her throat."

It only took a few minutes before Cook and Ash shot their spunk in to the young black woman. John told Marino to lie on his back and then told her to climb on him. She squatted over him and slowly lowered herself on his big cock. "Oh yesssss," she hissed. "Yes. Yes."

John moved behind her and dumped lotion on his cock as he moved it to the entrance of her perfect black ass. As he moved the head of his cock around her hole, she turned her head and said, "No! No, don't. I've never done it . . .! Owwww! N-n-no, ple . . .! Ahhh. Owww!" She screamed as John's cock moved further and further into her ass. She continued screaming and thrashing for the next few minutes until she got used to the pain. "Ahhhh! Yessss! Arggh! Oh yess. Fuck me! Fuck my ass!" She screamed.

As John pounded her ass, he said, "We're going to make you our slut, Kay. We'll fuck you whenever we want. We'll keep your slutty holes satisfied all the time. Do you understand me?"

"Oh fuck! Arrrgggh! Uh! Oh shit! Sooo good! It's so goo . . . Ahhhh!"

"Do you understand me, slut? You are our slut. We own you now."

"Oh! Yesss! Yes. So . . . so goooood! Yes. I'm your . . . . Ahhh! I'm your s-s-slut."

While the two men were pumping their slut, Mr. Ash walked to her face and shoved his cock into her mouth. "Acchhh! Unngg! Ach!" She gagged. Mr. Hall and Mr. Marino pumped their seed into her holes after she had one final mind-bending orgasm. A few minutes later, Mr. Ash dumped his load into her waiting mouth. Everyone then crashed to the floor and lay panting and trying to catch their breath.

Finally, John stood up and looked down at Marino, Ash and Cook. Then he looked at Kay. He said, "So how does everyone feel?"

The three men's voices intermingled together. "That was fucking great!" "She has a sweet pussy and I wanna fuck it again." "This little slut is hot."

After a minute, he looked at Kay and said, "What about you, my little slut? How was it for you?"

She had a dreamy look on her face as she stretched her arms over her head and said, "Mmmm. That was wonderful. You old timers sure know how to make a girl happy. Mmmm."

"I think you're going to be a good little slut for us, Kay."

She continued stretching her beautiful body which was driving the old men crazy. "Hmmm. Do you think I'll be able to keep up with you guys?" She asked as she lifted her legs and moved her arms to her sides. She was now enjoying watching the four old men almost salivating over her body as she stretched and moved her body for them. "I really don't know if I can keep all of you happy."

John smiled down at the tease lying on the floor. "So, it sounds like we have a new slut, fellas. Isn't that right, Kay?"

"Mmm. What happened to the old slut, if I'm supposed to be the new slut?" She asked.

"Got us on that one, Kay. We never had an old slut. We just want you to be our new slut," Marino said.

Kay smiled at him and asked, "You don't mind having a black slut?"

The men laughed and John said, "Not if she's as hot as you are."

Kay decided she was done teasing, so she said, "OK fellas. You win. I'll be your slut."

John helped her to her feet and handed her clothes to her. He said, "How about we do this again tomorrow?"

The men all mumbled their agreement. Kay said, "And what time would you like your black slut to be here?"

"How about we have coffee at 9:00 and then we work our new slut over when we're finished?"

The men all mumbled their agreement again and Kay smirked at them and said, "I'll bring a breakfast casserole if you guys promise to fuck me as well as you did today." The men agreed and she kissed each of them and walked out.

Kay spent the rest of the afternoon working on her artwork for an upcoming catalog. When her husband got home that evening, he said, "I see that old fucker next door fixed his fence. What's his problem anyway? Good thing he didn't push it last week or I would have kicked his honky ass." Kay just rolled her eyes and went back to her work. She knew that if Robert ever crossed Mr. Hall, it would probably not end well for her faggot husband.

Kay quickly filled the role of sex toy for the four old men. They all got together once or twice a week to use the little black woman as their whore, and she spent another couple of days one-on-one with the men. She still had plenty of time to keep the trailer clean, prepare meals and keep up with her artwork. She enjoyed her life now more than anytime in the past five or six years. And the only major change had been the addition of the four old men.

John had been approached by a few more of the single men in the compound who asked if they might be included in the rotation with the hot little nigger. John had successfully put them off for a couple of months, but he knew he would soon have to do something. One afternoon after he and the others had finished with their sex toy, the five of them were sitting in John's trailer naked having cocktails when John brought up the other men, and explained that he had put them off for a couple of months, but would soon have to get back to them. Kay was embarrassed that others knew about their activities while the Mr. Ash, Cook and Marino said that they didn't want to share their little bitch. After some discussion, the four men decided that they would share Kay with the other men one day a month. She would go to one of their trailers where the men could use her for the afternoon. They agreed that it would be beneficial for the other men to keep the arrangement to themselves so as not to have to share the little slut with even more men.

Kay kept trying to say something during the discussion, but the four men ignored her. Finally, she said, "Wait a minute. Don't I get a say in this? What if I don't want to do it? Huh?"

John smiled knowingly at the hot little black slut and moved behind her sliding his hands onto her firm breasts. As he began squeezing and manipulating her breasts, she said, "Wait a minute. Tha-that's n-not fair. Y-you know tha-that I . . . . Wait. I can't think when . . . . . Oh. Ahhh. That f-feels nice."

John motioned to the others who quickly had her on the floor and surrounded by the semi-hard cocks. Mr. Ash laid on his back and Kay was lifted onto his cock. "Ahhhh, fu-fuck!" She moaned. John motioned to Mr. Cook, who lubed his cock and gently slid it into her beautiful black ass. "Ahhh! Owww! Oh! Oh!" She yelled.

When she was finally comfortable with the two cocks in her holes, the men stopped pumping and lay still while John stooped and looked into her eyes. He could see that she was trying to move her body so she could cum, but the men were holding her fast. "Please," she begged. "Please let me cum."

John smiled at her and said, "Kay, you're our slut, right?"

"Oh yes, Mr. Hall. Yes, I'm your slut. Please let me cum."

"And you belong to us, right?"

"Yes. Yes. I belong to you, Mr. Hall."

"And you'll do whatever I say. Right?"

She continued trying to move her hips as she moaned, "Yes. Yes, I'll do whatever you say."

John smiled at the young black woman and softly said, "Well Kay. I say that you'll spend one day a month fucking the other men. Do you understand me, Kay?" As he finished, Mr. Ash gave her pussy a small thrust from his cock.

"Unnggh! Oh! Yessss. Yes, Mr. Hall. I understand. I'll do what you say. Pl-please let me cum."

When John nodded his head, stood and walked away, Ash and Cook began working in unison to give Kay her orgasm. As John poured himself another drink, Kay screamed as she came on the two cocks pummeling her body. The two men shot their cum into her and then lay back on the floor in complete exhaustion.

Mr. Marino began laughing and said, "Kay, I think you almost killed those two old farts."

As she was getting to her feet, she turned and looked down at them. "Are you guys OK? Can I get you something?" Both men shook their heads and lie panting on the floor. Kay turned towards John and smirked at him saying, "You tricked me into agreeing to have sex with those men. That's not fair. You know my weak spot."

As it turns out, Kay was worried over nothing. The three older men were very nice and treated her well, and rather than gang bang her all at once, they chose to fuck her one after the other. She enjoyed her time with them even though it was much more mellow than her time with Mr. Hall's friends.

Over the next six months, Robert/Bob/Bobby discovered that scheduling lunch breaks and vacations for a bunch of clerks just wasn't important enough for him to be spending his time with. So, he jumped at the chance to take a job managing a Pizza Hut near Lexington. When he announced to Kay that they were moving, she was shocked. Most of the neighborhood could hear them fighting for hours that night. When he stormed from the house to go to the closest bar, Kay ran to John's house to tell him the news.

After telling him, she broke down sobbing and leaned against his chest. He put his arms around her and kissed her head. "What am I going to do?" She sobbed. "I don't want to leave. I want to stay here with you and the others."

Since John was friends with the man who ran the trailer parks for Weber Coal, he said, "What if you could stay in your trailer for free? Would you dump that faggot and stay here?" She looked up at him with tears in her eyes and nodded her head. "OK," he said. "I'll work it out so you can stay. We might have to add another player to your rotation, but I think we can do it. I'm sure Mark would love to dip his cock into a hot little thing like you."

She smiled a weak smile at him and asked, "What do you want me to do, Mr. Hall?"

"Just tell that little faggot you're married to to get lost. Tell him you're staying here. Then I'll have my lawyer give you a call tomorrow and you can start divorce proceedings. How dos that sound? Then you'll be free of that wimp and can spend all your extra time getting your hot little black pussy taken care of by me and my friends."

She smiled and threw her arms around his neck. "I'll do it, Mr. Hall. And having you and your friends take care of my pussy is the best part."

When Robert/Bob/Bobby returned that night, he was drunk and he ended up slapping Kay and throwing her out the door of the trailer. Unfortunately for Bobby, John just happened to be looking out his back window when it happened, and in less than two minutes, he found himself bloodied and lying under John's boot. John gave Bobby ten minutes to get anything that he wanted from the trailer and then to get the hell out. As he was leaving the trailer park, the state police were waiting for him, per John's call, and he was arrested for driving with a 1.8 blood alcohol level.

The divorce was quick and Kay never worried about Bobby returning to the trailer park because she had seven big armed older white men watching her back. Actually, they were watching her ass.

Kay had never been happier. She earned enough money working for the catalog company to live on, which she could easily do online. She also had a sideline painting portraits and caricatures, which the residents thought were great. And her sex life was outstanding. She added Mark from the corporate office to her lineup since he gave her free rent of her trailer in exchange for a fuck-a-month. John also added another three-man group to her lineup. Then he began charging each of the horny seniors $25 a month for the privilege of fucking this hot little nigger with the perfect body. He put the $250 a month into a retirement account for her. He figured if she was making a living off that hot little pussy, that it could also help fund her retirement someday.

And as it turns out, John and his friends had accomplished several things. They all had restored their otherwise long dead sex lives. And they did it with a woman who was out-fuckin-standing and who loved to fuck. They accidently improved their health through their regular workouts with the hot little black woman. They were actually using a few of their excess retirement dollars to help fund the retirement of someone that they all loved. And eventually, they all stopped using the "N word."

And they all lived happily ever after. Well, except for Robert. He accidently wandered into a Proud Boys party at a local redneck bar one night and was heard to call them a bunch of retarded lowlife skinheads. And that was the last anyone ever heard of Robert.

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As a black woman I love this story Very sensual very exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I wish this story was longer. I could see so many possibilities and plot lines. Maybe you could consider adding more chapters? The chemistry between the characters was phenomenal and the story was really sensual and believable. I personally would love it if you could add more. There were so many things that could be addressed like her relationship with the additional patrons and the guy who allowed her to stay rent free. What was he like? I picture him younger and married, perhaps in his 50s. What's their time like together since she realizes she has to please him if she wants to continue living there. Does she go beyond to please him? How did they come to stop addressing her using the N word? Were there ever any conflicts between the men? It's noted that they love her but do any of them actually fall in love with her and does she fall in love with them? Does she ever become pregnant or want to become pregnant?- Hard to imagine not with her being so young and with so many different men and so often. Who would be the father(s)? John?

And the relationship with her and John is really great- he obviously loves her and it would be hot to see this relationship explored further. I was left wanting more of just the two of them. Their chemistry was great and I’d love to see romance between them. She gives into him completely and does anything he wants. But I’m curious if it’s just about the sex for him or if he genuinely falls for her. What’s the sex like with just the two of them? Does he ever feel possessive of her and not always want to share? Also I’d like to see what her relationship is like with the other men. Does she enjoy her time with them and love being shared with her growing number of patrons?

I liked the story Kalisa and Andy but this one was definitely my favorite that you've written. It was just what I was looking for and I've never ready anything like it because most people would find it debasing. I love that you were able to deal with that and create a unique storyline with depth and character evolution. I love that Kay is so sensual, docile and sweet. She doesn't come off as nympho or self-loathing and her character is really very likeable and relatable. If this were a true story, in real life, of course she'd be judged but everything about her is so normal and refreshing. She lives a simple life that she seems to love and is surrounded by plenty of men who respect, care for and enjoy her often. But I'd love to see what things are like for her on a daily basis without her husband and with her just focusing on her art and taking care of the men. I'm also really glad she wasn't combative, confrontation and that you, thank God, steered clear of stereotypes.

As a young black woman, I cringed at the repeated use of the N word. It was overkill and a distraction, and I believe the story could have easily stood without it. Also didn’t like the violence towards her husband, Robert, even if he was unlikeable. I wish he would have just called her a bunch of terrible names and got on with his life without having to be assaulted in the end and eventually killed by the Proud Boys. The violence toward him made me uneasy and cringe. Perhaps the intended audience for this story was white men. Do white men still really fantasize about killing black men?

Overall, this was a cool story and really sexy. One of the best I’ve read in a while, with the exception of the above points. Please, please consider adding more to this story. It deserves way more attention and exploration! I want more!!

P.S. I never reveiw stories but I couldn't wait to add my review of this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
VERY HOT! But then....

While I appreciate the editor's note warning about racial slurs in this offering, I found the use of the n-word to be unnecessary and off-putting. I am a child of the South who has lived in several southern states for over 50 years. The author had already adequately portrayed the racial differences and biases between Kay, Rob, and their new neighbors. To then toss "N" out there was just gratuitous and diminished the quality of the story which was excellent without it. Thus, an easy 5 becomes a 4. Having said that I look forward to hopefully enjoying more of BJB69's works.

And as to "Jedd" feeling as if he needed to somehow "re-paint the deck chairs on the USS Proud Boys" by weakly describing their "actual" racial make-up, I'm surprised that you didn't describe them as "good people (on both sides)".

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it.

Different from the typical IR stories, which seem focused on black men/white women. I could care less if a white chick is getting pounded by a black cock, as a mixed whjte/Native American, I can tell you there are many of us who want to read about plugging a tight black pussy too.

My only nitpick is the last paragraph. The proud boys are a mixed race group, contrary to what many think, and some of its founders are minorities. Of course a black, Hispanic, Asian, or Native man may have kicked Robert/Bob/Bobby's ass just for calling them redneck skinheads. And he deserved it, an asshole by any color is an asshole. Five stars and hope to see more stories from you like this.

Jedd

Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriend How my mom's bf ultimately seduced me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Marci and Mike Young black woman submits to middle age white man.in Interracial Love
Gang Banged by Older Men Inexperienced young wife takes on a group of older men.in Loving Wives
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Shy Black Girl Get's Owned By Boss A young unlucky girl’s lateness leads to raceplay fun.in Interracial Love
More Stories