All Comments on 'Kay and the Old Men'

by BJB69

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it.

Different from the typical IR stories, which seem focused on black men/white women. I could care less if a white chick is getting pounded by a black cock, as a mixed whjte/Native American, I can tell you there are many of us who want to read about plugging a tight black pussy too.

My only nitpick is the last paragraph. The proud boys are a mixed race group, contrary to what many think, and some of its founders are minorities. Of course a black, Hispanic, Asian, or Native man may have kicked Robert/Bob/Bobby's ass just for calling them redneck skinheads. And he deserved it, an asshole by any color is an asshole. Five stars and hope to see more stories from you like this.

Jedd

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
VERY HOT! But then....

While I appreciate the editor's note warning about racial slurs in this offering, I found the use of the n-word to be unnecessary and off-putting. I am a child of the South who has lived in several southern states for over 50 years. The author had already adequately portrayed the racial differences and biases between Kay, Rob, and their new neighbors. To then toss "N" out there was just gratuitous and diminished the quality of the story which was excellent without it. Thus, an easy 5 becomes a 4. Having said that I look forward to hopefully enjoying more of BJB69's works.

And as to "Jedd" feeling as if he needed to somehow "re-paint the deck chairs on the USS Proud Boys" by weakly describing their "actual" racial make-up, I'm surprised that you didn't describe them as "good people (on both sides)".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I wish this story was longer. I could see so many possibilities and plot lines. Maybe you could consider adding more chapters? The chemistry between the characters was phenomenal and the story was really sensual and believable. I personally would love it if you could add more. There were so many things that could be addressed like her relationship with the additional patrons and the guy who allowed her to stay rent free. What was he like? I picture him younger and married, perhaps in his 50s. What's their time like together since she realizes she has to please him if she wants to continue living there. Does she go beyond to please him? How did they come to stop addressing her using the N word? Were there ever any conflicts between the men? It's noted that they love her but do any of them actually fall in love with her and does she fall in love with them? Does she ever become pregnant or want to become pregnant?- Hard to imagine not with her being so young and with so many different men and so often. Who would be the father(s)? John?

And the relationship with her and John is really great- he obviously loves her and it would be hot to see this relationship explored further. I was left wanting more of just the two of them. Their chemistry was great and I’d love to see romance between them. She gives into him completely and does anything he wants. But I’m curious if it’s just about the sex for him or if he genuinely falls for her. What’s the sex like with just the two of them? Does he ever feel possessive of her and not always want to share? Also I’d like to see what her relationship is like with the other men. Does she enjoy her time with them and love being shared with her growing number of patrons?

I liked the story Kalisa and Andy but this one was definitely my favorite that you've written. It was just what I was looking for and I've never ready anything like it because most people would find it debasing. I love that you were able to deal with that and create a unique storyline with depth and character evolution. I love that Kay is so sensual, docile and sweet. She doesn't come off as nympho or self-loathing and her character is really very likeable and relatable. If this were a true story, in real life, of course she'd be judged but everything about her is so normal and refreshing. She lives a simple life that she seems to love and is surrounded by plenty of men who respect, care for and enjoy her often. But I'd love to see what things are like for her on a daily basis without her husband and with her just focusing on her art and taking care of the men. I'm also really glad she wasn't combative, confrontation and that you, thank God, steered clear of stereotypes.

As a young black woman, I cringed at the repeated use of the N word. It was overkill and a distraction, and I believe the story could have easily stood without it. Also didn’t like the violence towards her husband, Robert, even if he was unlikeable. I wish he would have just called her a bunch of terrible names and got on with his life without having to be assaulted in the end and eventually killed by the Proud Boys. The violence toward him made me uneasy and cringe. Perhaps the intended audience for this story was white men. Do white men still really fantasize about killing black men?

Overall, this was a cool story and really sexy. One of the best I’ve read in a while, with the exception of the above points. Please, please consider adding more to this story. It deserves way more attention and exploration! I want more!!

P.S. I never reveiw stories but I couldn't wait to add my review of this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As a black woman I love this story Very sensual very exciting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous