Kay & Will Pt. 02: Our First Time Ch. 02

Story Info
We actually meet face to face for a night filled with sex.
8.3k words
4.41
2k
2
0

Part 4 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

KAY AND WILL

PART TWO

OUR FIRST TIME TOGETHER

Chapter 2 - A Very Special Night

NOTE FROM AUTHOR: This is chapter two of "Our First Time Together". If you haven't yet read chapter one, it would be helpful to do so. That way this chapter will make a lot more sense. Also, this is Part Two of a Four-part series. Part One is "HOW WE MET" and lays a lot of groundwork for subsequent stories involving Kay and Will.

This story is partially true and part fantasy. As usual, I will leave it up to your imagination to determine where you think fact separates itself from fiction. Have fun reading about a very special night that Kay and I shared.

*********************

REVIEW:

Kay and I had been in an email relationship for about a year. It started when she responded to a little story I had posted on an internet site. The story was about something my wife did that I found amusing. You see, my wife doesn't like sex and I had been hoping she would loosen up a bit. For that reason, I get excited if she takes even very small steps toward a more relaxed attitude concerning sex.

Well, it seems that Kay's husband Ron has a twin brother who is in a similar relationship. Dick's wife doesn't like sex either and would just as soon he received his satisfaction elsewhere as long as she didn't have to know the gory details. Kay's husband suggested that perhaps she could help his brother out by offering to share her body with him. Kay was initially very upset with her husband's suggestion and it took a lot of convincing but now Kay not only enjoys an exciting love relationship with her husband Ron but also from time to time meets up with his twin brother Dick. This happens completely with Ron's knowledge, approval and most often he is present with them as well.

To make a long story a bit shorter, Ron suggested to Kay that she could offer the same relationship to me. You see, she had explained my marital situation to Ron and she told him that she felt sorry for me because I had been deprived of sexual experience. So, Ron felt it would be OK for her to offer the same benefits to me as she did to Dick. Being separated by multiple states and 2,000 miles, I didn't think it would ever really happen but an interesting set of circumstances allowed us to get together.

Reading chapter one will bring you up to date on our first time together. As we left off at the end of Chapter One, Ron, Kay and I had spent a wonderful day getting to know one another since this was the first time we had ever met face to face.

******* End of Review *******

The initial plan was that I would spend the night at their home with both Ron and Kay being present. Then near the end of the afternoon Ron dropped a bombshell on us. His plan was that he would bring Kay by my motel that evening and allow her to spend the entire night with me. That way we could explore every erotic dream we had without having to feel inhibited by his presence. Wow!!!!

So, by 5:20 I was on the road heading back toward my motel. Kay suggested that I just leave my wet swim suit at their house to dry overnight since we would most likely be using our suits again as the weekend progressed. I wasn't very hungry due to my excitement but at the same time realized that I better get some nourishment into my body for stamina's sake.

I stopped by a fast food place and tried to order something small but made sure to get a coke thinking that a good dose of sugar and caffeine would be helpful. Next I stopped by a grocery store where I had seen fresh flowers the day before. I was thinking, it never hurts to have flowers waiting for a lady. While there I also purchased a couple of scented candles and disposable lighter so I could have them burning before she arrived. One for the bathroom and one for the bedroom. I didn't really know what else was needed but I picked up a few snack items and a bottle of white zinfandel. I did this even though I know that Kay doesn't normally drink alcohol but thought perhaps she might want to tonight. (I did additionally choose a bottle of the same brand of ice tea I had noticed they seemed to like at their house).

Back in my room by 6:15 I set out the flowers, picked up a few things and made the place look as nice as I knew how. Next I called my wife Marissa. It was only 3:20 back home back home but I told her I would be busy later so wanted to call her now. We had a good conversation and I had to chuckle when she asked if I was having a good time in the northern part of Minnesota.

I told her it was really beautiful and kind of exciting up here hoping that I wasn't going overboard with the exciting comment. We hung up after sharing our good nights. I popped into the bathroom to brush my teeth and hair as well as take care of any last minute personal grooming that I thought needed to be done. So here it was 6:50 and I was as nervous as a 15-year-old ready to go on his first date.

In a funny way, it was kind of like when we were 15 again but instead of my date's father driving her to my house it was her husband driving her to my motel room. I sat and waited.... 6:55 .... 7:00 ..... 7:05. Then at about 7:10 I began to panic and wondered if either Kay or Ron had decided to call the whole thing off. I guess panic isn't the right word, because already my dreams had come true. Even if nothing else happened I was more than pleased and would be content. Just then I heard a knock at the door.

There was Kay with a smiling Ron standing right behind her. Kay had on a light weight jacket over her outfit. I could see a summer dress poking out from beneath the jacket and sandals on her cute little feet. I noticed that Ron had a small canvas bag that obviously contained whatever she thought she might need for the night. I gave her a hug and quick little kiss as I welcomed them both into the room.

I suggested that Ron could put her bag on the dresser and I offered to take her jacket. I took her cute jacket and hung it in the little closet area next to the bathroom. There was a table and two chairs as well as a reading chair so I asked them to sit and make themselves at home while offering them either wine or ice tea. I had already filled up the ice bucket prior to their arrival. They declined but Ron picked up a handful of mixed nuts that I had in a plastic bowl on the table.

Ron said that he could only stay a few minutes since he had told Dick that he would be picking him up between 7:30-8:00. They were planning to enjoy a "guy's night" shooting some pool and maybe watching a game on TV at a local gathering place. Of course, Dick assumed that Ron was going to be coming from his house on the lake when in reality they passed Dick's neighborhood on the way to the motel so Ron would need to drive back out to pick up his brother.

It was a bit awkward with the three of us just sitting there making small talk but ever the initiator, Ron suggested that maybe Kay would like to sit with me on the bed and give me a proper greeting. He explained that after all, I had travelled all the way from California for this special night. I immediately popped up and offered my hand to Kay which she smilingly took and I chivalrously escorted her the whole three feet from the chair to the bed.

Before sitting down, I hugged her tight to my body and guided my lips to hers as we locked in a deep embrace. Within seconds our tongues were exploring each other and I was once again so grateful that I had remembered to brush my teeth and use a little mouthwash right before they arrived. Ron said, "That's more like it". Then he added: "I'd really like to see you undress her before I have to leave."

I said: "Ron, your wish is my command. Especially considering what you are doing for me."

The summer dress Kay was wearing had large colorful flowers on an off white background. Over the shoulders were straps about an inch and a half wide made of the same fabric. Each strap ended at a large button on the front of the dress just above each breast. I had to glance at the buttons briefly to make sure they weren't just decorative but noticing the button holes I gently began to push the buttons through the slits in the fabric and then tossed the straps back over her shoulders.

I wouldn't have taken a rocket scientist to see that the straps were not just decorative because now that her dress was loose, it began to drop on its own. It was after all summer and I was pretty sure she didn't have a bra on. Now that fact became obvious. I slowly and sensuously pulled the top down exposing her glorious little boobs and allowing the light weight fabric of the dress to bunch at her hips.

Then before removing the dress further I slid my lips down to take her left nipple into my mouth and began to gently suckle and kiss her breast while fondling the other in my left hand. As I did so I looked over at Ron and he had a huge smile on his face while watching his beautiful bride. Her head was facing the ceiling and her eyes were closed in a sensation of erotic pleasure. He glanced at me giving me the thumbs up sign so I allowed my lips to wander to her right breast before moving her dress further down and over her hips.

I was in no hurry since we had all night so I spent several minutes just pleasuring her cute tits with my lips, my tongue and massaging them with my hands. Oh, what a wonderful feeling! I just loved her boobs and I told her so as I continued loving on them. I looked over at Ron again and said: "Please Ron, never let her get a boob job. These are absolutely perfect just the way they are."

He totally agreed with me and told Kay. "You heard the man, those breasts are to stay just as God made them."

She smiled at her husband and then at me saying, "OK boys, your wish is my command". She was mimicking what I had earlier told Ron. With that, I ran my hands down the sides of her torso and onto her hips where it took very little effort to slide the sundress over her hips allowing it to flow to the floor like a gentle waterfall. Kay playfully stepped out of the dress and caught it with the toe of her sandal. Then, with a quick kick of her foot she sent it flying into Ron's hands.

Ron smiled broadly and folded his wife's dress laying it across the back of one of the chairs at the table. There stood Kay just as cute and yet sensuously delectable as can be in a lacy dark blue thong and a huge smile on her face. She looked back and forth between her husband and her new lover. At this point, Ron said; "I need to get going. You two enjoy your night and Kay, I don't want you to forget a single thing that happens because I want to hear all about it next time you and I are alone."

He came over and gave his loving wife a huge hug and deep kiss as he rested one hand on her beautiful ass and the other hand behind her head. They both looked so excited and so much in love, I wouldn't have been surprised if he had torn off his clothes and ravished her right then and there. Not only would I not have been surprised but I really think I would have enjoyed watching it happen.

I found myself thinking to myself, "Who knows, maybe Dick and I will brush up on our pool game while Ron enjoys his bride". But that was not to be the case, Ron broke off their kiss and turned to me saying: "Take good care of her. She is my treasure and the love of my life."

I assured him that I would do my best to give her a wonderful night. He extended his hand to mine and after we shook hands, he made his way to the door. When his hand reached the doorknob, Kay shouted, "Wait!"

She rushed up to him and gave him another loving kiss and simply said; "Thank You."

With that, Ron was quickly out the door and as Kay turned back toward me I could see a little glint in her eye as she said: "OK Buster, we know for sure that my loving husband is OK with this so now it's just you and me!"

She started gyrating her hips as she made her way slowly toward me with her thumbs stuck on either side of her cute little thong. Gradually, inch by inch, she began to lower the flimsy fabric over her hips. Instead of just letting it fall to her feet, with agonizing slowness and sensual teasing she lowered it inch by inch all the way to her feet.

Her legs were straight and she was fully bent over as she began a slow seductive turn until her ass was facing me. I could obviously see her sexy bottom, pussy and the little nubbin of her clit starting to protrude from her neither lips. While she was bent completely over she unbuckled her little sandals and slipped her feet out of their confines. I was thinking to myself; "Wow am I ever in for a glorious night!"

She stood up with her panties in her hand and gave them to me. Immediately I raised them to my nose and then began to lick the wet spot that had been covering her sex. Kay stood there smiling at me as I drank in the aroma of her love and then she asked: "Do you really think it's fair that I should be standing in a motel room naked as a jaybird and you still have all your clothes on?"

With that she reached out to start loosening the buttons on my shirt. It would be one thing if she just ripped my shirt off but she opened one button at a time and planted kisses on my chest and torso as soon as flesh appeared. She did that all the way down to the very last button. Then she stood upright and while looking in my eyes she pushed the shirt over my shoulders and down my arms until I tossed it over to the chair where Ron had draped her sundress. All through this process I was still clutching her thong to my nose and lips. The whole thing was sensual as can possibly be.

Next, she dropped to a sitting position on the bed and reached out for my belt buckle. Within moments she had the belt and pants undone and was lowering them to the floor. Now I stood with my pants on the floor and only my jockey shorts covering the last of my flesh. I was already barefoot when they arrived so I stepped out of my pants and kicked them toward the table where the rest of our clothes were. At the same time, Kay and I locked eyes while she began lowering my jockey shorts down my legs. While lowering my briefs her face was getting closer and closer to my now stiff cock and she said; "I couldn't really get a good look at this when we were in the shower and now that I see it up close and personal, I want you to know that you don't have anything to be ashamed of......I love it!"

If she never said another thing in her life to me she would have already made everything worthwhile. Not sure if I've mentioned it to those reading this part of my story or not, but I am very much below average when it comes to size. All my life this has been an embarrassment to me. Of course, it's not my fault, I didn't have anything to do with determining the size of my equipment but this is just the cards I've been dealt and I had to live with it. Ron and Dick on the other hand are magnificent specimens of manhood so to have her tell me she loved my cock made me feel wonderful and accepted!

Next, she said; "Now how about that incredible blow job I've been promising you for the past several months?"

I wanted to shout "Yes!" but I couldn't seem to get any words out of my mouth, I was dumbfounded and only smiled. Fortunately, she took that for a yes as she stretched out her tongue to lick up the drop of precum that had gathered at the tip of my tool. Now I found myself in a wonderful dilemma; on the one hand, I wanted to close my eyes and drift into fantasy land. But on the other hand, I didn't want to miss a single moment of this.

I asked her if she would mind me getting my cell phone to take a picture of this dramatic moment in my life. She smiled at me and said, "Why would you want a picture of little ol' me?"

My response was; "Because this is probably the very most erotic moment in my entire lifetime and I want to look back at it with fond memories until the day I die."

She chuckled and said; "Well, if you put it that way, how can I refuse, just take it in such a way that it doesn't show my full face."

I assured her that by the end of our weekend I would let her look at every photo and delete any that she or Ron felt were not appropriate. Fortunately, I had left my cell phone on the night stand so I grabbed it without even having to move my feet. Silently I began to snap some pictures of the top of her head as her lips parted and my shaft began to disappear into her loving mouth. Looking down at the image in my phone I could just see her little button of a nose and her protruding lips as my cock was gradually engulfed.

I'd had a couple of blow jobs in strip clubs over the years but those were paid for and the girls were just doing it for the bucks and in a tight time frame. They were without any honest feelings being involved. This was entirely different. I really cared for Kay and she was emotionally attached to me. Now we were on our way to becoming spiritually attached as well. Our souls were melding into one.

Kay began by licking my cock from the base up to the tip like it was a popsicle and I couldn't get over the incredible sensation of it all. Not just the feeling which was amazing but just the idea that this beautiful woman, with her husband's approval was sharing this intimate moment with me. No one had ever licked me like this. I was in heaven. When she did wrap her lips around the head of my cock she began toying with the little slit using the tip of her tongue. She was driving me insane!

Then she began taking me into her mouth and rather than just taking a little bit at a time she sank the whole thing into the back of her throat until her lips were on my pubic hair (which fortunately I had clipped very short). She had the whole thing in her mouth and then, unbelievably she opened her mouth a bit further, snaked out her tongue and began to touch my balls with the tip of her tongue.

I began to feel a bit lightheaded from the overwhelming sensation. As her head began to bob up and down my shaft she had one hand on the back of my butt pulling me into her and her other hand was toying with my little ball sack. From my balls her hand slowly and sensuously moved further down until I could feel her finger start to circle my sphincter. She had told me that she liked to slip a finger in Ron and Dick's ass when giving them a blow job but I had never experienced anything like that in all my seventy years.

I wish I could say that I lasted for an hour while she worked my cock with her mouth and my ass with her finger but within less than five minutes I came for the first time. She could sense my orgasm because my cock would pulse but because of a medical situation that happened a few years ago when doctors accidentally severed a little tube near my prostate, when I ejaculate my sperm stays internal and doesn't make it way to the end of my penis.

I think she was a little bit disappointed that only a few drops made it out of my cock and into her mouth. But rather than showing any disappointment she looked up at me and smiled as I lifted her up and planted a wonderful French kiss on her lips. This was truly the most memorable kiss of my lifetime. Here we were both naked and our bodies pressed tightly together. Her arms were around my neck and her fingers lightly playing with my hair and my arms were around her waist as I rubbed her back and cupped her ass cheeks. Occasionally, our heads would turn for a new angle of attack but our lips remained locked and our tongues kept exploring in the most sensual kiss of a lifetime.

I had never kissed a woman who still had remnants of my sperm in her mouth. At first I thought it would be weird but, in actuality, it seemed as natural as could be. Reluctantly and yet with much anticipation I broke the kiss and said; "Now let me return the favor. Lay back on the bed, I want to make love to your body."