Kay & Will Pt. 02: Our First Time Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that she skootched back on the bed until her head rested on the pillow. Rather than diving right in I got down on my knees and began by kissing the tips of her cute painted toes. At the same time my hands began to make their way up her calves with my lips following close behind. I didn't want to rush this at all so I slowly kissed my way to her knees. I know that women tend to think their knees and elbows are the most unattractive part of their body but I loved her knees and covered them with kisses while gently rubbing the soft tissue in the back of her knees.

Gradually my hands made their way up her thighs. Now I focused my kisses on her left leg as I followed my hands kissing from the outside to the inside of her legs. Her sweet pussy was in view as I made my way to her hips. Then rather than rushing into her sweet spot I crossed over to the other side just below her belly button and began moving down the right leg with my caresses and kisses.

When I got down to her knees again, I then concentrated my kisses on the insides of her thighs inching closer and closer to her smoothly shaved sex. Once again, I headed up to her belly button sinking my tongue into it deeply and swirling at the same time. My fingers began moving lower and they were lightly brushing over her vulva with my lips following.

I had never touched or kissed a shaved pussy before so this was a totally new sensation to me. As my lips moved near my target, the sides of my cheeks would lightly brush over her pussy and her clit. By this time, I was hearing amazing groaning's and sounds of pleasure come from my lovely girlfriend. Her hands were now on the back of my head and she was trying to push me into her pussy but I still had some teasing to do.

With my fingers on either side of her pussy lips I gently opened her love tunnel and then blew on it. Kay arched her back and tried again with her hips to force her pussy into my face. This time I was ready for a full attack. But instead of just pushing my tongue into her hole, I began kissing her sweet pussy clear from bottom to top and then slipped my tongue out and began licking her even as she had licked the tip of my cock. It was wonderful! She smelled and tasted better that anything I had ever experienced.

Next, I firmly pressed my flattened tongue against her body and slowly licked her slit until my tongue was resting on her little nubbin of a clit. As I pulled my face away I allowed my tongue to circle her clit and then lowered my lips until her little man was standing proud. I took it in my mouth and tenderly begun to suck it like a little cock. Her body began to tremble and shake as she came to a powerful climax which would be one of many for her to enjoy that night.

I allowed her to come down and relax getting her breathing back to normal, but didn't remove my face from her neither regions. Next, I placed my entire mouth over her pussy and then began to suck as my tongue probed as deeply as I possibly could. I had told her some months earlier that I have a unique ability to twist my tongue completely around. In effect, I can turn my tongue upside down. I had always wanted to do that with my tongue inside a lover's tunnel and here was my chance. Since my wife doesn't like either giving or receiving oral sex I had never used my special talent on a woman before.

It took a lot more tongue muscle than I expected, but boy was it ever worth it! Not only was it driving me mad with lust but it was having the same effect on Kay. Her body was writhing and even though her thighs were tightly wrapped around my head, I could still hear her groans of pleasure with the cutest little scream I had ever heard. Little more than a squeak but it was actually a scream.

That's when I felt it for the first time in my life. Her body began to squirt love juice all over my face. What a trip!!!!! She was kind of embarrassed at the mess but I immediately began to lick up every drop I could find. Then I wiped my face with my fingers and was licking them one at a time. Kay just said; "That was amazing! I don't think that has ever happened to me before!"

I moved my body up alongside of hers and we just hugged one another tightly and yet lovingly as we settled into the bliss of the moment. We must have laid that way for ten or fifteen minutes when I felt her hand make its way between our bodies as she began to rub my cock with loving caresses. Within a couple of minutes, it was hard again which kind of surprised me. I didn't think it could do that at my age. Then she looked deeply into my eyes and said; "Fuck me".

She rolled onto her back while spreading her legs as I slid on top of her. She wrapped her little hand around my cock and began causing it to rub against her pussy lips. Within a minute, she had lined me up to her opening and I easily slid into my dream world come true. Because I don't really ejaculate I was able to keep up this love dance for quite a while. We were both in ecstasy enjoying every moment along with every movement. Then she said; "I want to ride you."

Now for a long time, this has been one of my unfulfilled fantasies. I've never had a woman sit on my cock before while she bounced up and down in pleasure. So, I rolled onto my back with my cock still standing at attention and ready for duty. Kay got up on her knees and slowly lowered herself onto my stiff member.

As her movements became more and more aggressive I loved the way her boobs would bounce with each thrust. I couldn't resist cupping each of her breasts in my hands as I rolled her nipples between my thumb and forefinger. She rode and I played for several minutes until once again she climaxed and again her love juice flooded out of her love canal and onto my stomach. Her teeth were clenched shut as were her eyes until the moment that the juice flowed out of her pussy. At that very instant, her eyes flew open wider than I had ever yet seen them. Then a huge smile crossed her face and I knew that I had satisfied my lover.

She collapsed down on top of me with our juices and sweat being squished between our bodies. Again, we laid there in quiet surrender for a half hour or more. I can't describe how wonderful it felt having the weight of her little body lying on top of me. I didn't want it to ever end but we really were a sticky mess as everything began to dry.

She gave me a playful kiss on the lips and suggested we take a shower together. I picked up her canvas bag that Ron had left on the dresser and brought it with us into the bathroom so she would have whatever she needed. Kay turned the water on to get the temperature just right. Once in the shower, we played and kissed and splashed one another in the motel's tub/shower combination unit. The setting wasn't all that romantic but boy did we have fun anyway. Our bodies were thoroughly lathered, rinsed along with being tenderly touched, licked and kissed.

By now it was getting on toward 10:00 pm and we had both experienced a big day so I toweled my lover dry and told her I would leave her alone so she could do whatever she needed to do prepare herself for bed. From the main room, I could hear her brushing her teeth and doing all the mysterious things that ladies do. Meanwhile, I got the blankets pulled back so there was only the bottom sheet on the bed along with one pillow. The rest of the blankets were neatly folded on the floor at the foot of the bed.

I turned the lights down low as possible and set up the oils that I had brought with me. I even took one of the roses out of the bouquet and laid it across the pillow. When she came from the bathroom in her light weight summer robe I told her it was time for her first full body massage. I instructed her to remove the robe, then lay on her tummy and prepare herself for the most relaxing event of her lifetime.

I'm no professional masseuse, but I am able to give a pretty good massage. For several months, I have been looking forward to relieving any stress she might have as I pampered her body. While she was getting relaxed, I used the bathroom to brush my teeth, dry and comb my hair and even applied a fresh supply of deodorant along with a splash of my English Leather after shave.

When I came into the room and saw her laying on the bed I finally had a chance to fully examine her body from the back side and was she ever fantastic! Kay thinks that her butt is too big, but, in reality, it is just perfect. I couldn't get over the fact that this gorgeous creature actually wanted to be with me.

Once again, I was so thankful to her husband for putting his faith in my ability to please his wife and in me as a person that he would entrust her to me. There aren't many men who are so confident in their relationship and in their wives' loyalty that they would allow another man to give her pleasure. The very fact that I was connecting with her caused me to sense that I was connecting with him as well. Not in a queer way mind you, but connecting mano y mano.

As I came closer I could see a smile of contentment on her face as her eyes languidly opened while she looked at my naked but clean body. I told her she was beautiful and by the tone in my voice she could tell that I truly meant it with all my heart. Opening the little bottle of fragrant oil, I rubbed some on my hands as I crawled up near the head of the bed and softly told her to close her eyes and relax.

Then beginning with her neck and shoulders I began to give her the best massage that I knew how to give and it was pretty damn good if I do say so myself. I could feel some tense spots in her shoulder muscles so I worked on each one of them as they were rubbed out into a relaxed state. Then I worked on her left arm starting at the shoulder and working gradually down to her fingertips. I had to slip off the bed and stand to get the proper positioning and tension on her arms.

Holding her hand, I gently but firmly pulled the arm until it was outstretched as I worked my way down. Finally, each finger was gently massaged one joint at a time until I reached the very tips as I placed a tender kiss on each fingertip one at a time. Next after gently laying her left arm down on the mattress, I moved to the other side of the bed and repeated the procedure on her right arm and hand. There I could tell by rubbing her palm and the inside of her wrist that she was dealing with some sort of carpal tunnel issues.

That finished I went back to her shoulders and began working my way down her beautiful and flawless back working each muscle group as I went. In order to attain the proper angle, I got up on the bed and straddled her body with one knee on either side of her fanny. Again, when I got to her lower back I could feel a few knots of tight muscles that I slowly, firmly and yet tenderly worked out one by one.

Then I came to the prize, her amazing butt. Soft yet firm. How in the world could she think that it was anything short of being perfect was beyond me. I rubbed and massaged each cheek deeply sinking my oiled fingers into the flesh as she exhaled a groan of contentment. As I made my circles around her bottom I allowed my freshly oiled thumbs sink lower and lower into the crack between her soft cheeks.

Each pass found my fingers going deeper and lower until she slightly jumped as one thumb slid over her little pink rosebud. I didn't penetrate it at this time but also didn't hesitate to repeat the roaming movements of my thumbs crossing over her hole probably ten or twelve times before moving to her right thigh.

At this point, I replenished the oil on my hands and massaged her thighs starting just below her buttocks and then moving firmly down to her knees and back up again with my right hand working the outside of her thigh and my left hand working the inside. With each upward pass I allowed my left hand to work closer and closer to her hairless pussy. I did that until it came to the point that with each pass my extended finger would work its way between her tender lips generating more groans of contentment and relaxation. Her body was telling me that she wanted my fingers to enter her but there was a lot more massaging to do before that was going to happen.

I then moved to her calves and could tell that in my hands was a woman who was accustomed to walking and perhaps either running or hiking. Her calf muscles were strong and well developed. It was a joy to kneed them to the point of relaxation before moving to her ankles and feet. Have I mentioned how cute her feet are? No matter how many times I say it I can't say it often enough.

Her feet just beg to be rubbed and kissed so that's exactly what I did. I worked the pads of her heel and arch and the base pad of her toes. I probably spent nearly five minutes on her right foot alone. Then I lifted her foot causing her knee to bend as I gently worked the top of her foot complete with all the tendons. Then with great joy I massaged each of her toes placing a kiss on each toe as I finished it.

Not content that my efforts were complete, I then sucked each toe into my mouth one by one and swirled my tongue around the toe and in between each toe until we were both groaning in satisfaction. She even giggled a little when I did that to her big toe but the giggle soon turned into a sensual moan accompanied with a throaty "Oh my God!"

Now to work my way back up her left leg I started by lifting her left foot and repeated the entire process. But this time I was working upward instead of down her body until I eventually made it all the way up to her left thigh. Once there, I allowed the index finger of my right hand to rub her pussy lips. I could tell she was torn between wanting the massage to continue and having sex again. I gently told her to just relax and enjoy the sensation.

By this time an entire hour had passed since starting the massage and it was time for her to turn over so I told her to lie still while I got a warm damp washcloth. Returning with a hot cloth I wiped her entire backside, removing the excess oils. Next I asked her if she would be comfortable turning on her back realizing that this would fully expose herself. She chuckled and said; "What? Don't you know that you've already seen every part of me already?"

With that she gently rolled over on her back, eyes closed and arms resting on the bed on either side of her body. Wow! Her beauty again took my breath away.

This time I crawled onto the bed and kneeling next to her shoulder I began to give her a full scalp and facial massage spending nearly ten minutes on the process. The expression on her face was one of total peace. I oiled up my hands again and moved to the front of her neck and shoulders. Gradually I moved down her pectoral muscles and on to her gorgeous breasts. This time not just making love to her breasts but actually massaging them until I made my way to each nipple.

After circling each nipple with my fingers, I knelt and placed a tender kiss on each and gently suckled them into my mouth one at a time. I remember thinking that tomorrow it would be fun for Ron and me to do this together, each one of us concentrating on one breast. This part of the massage was of course sensual but at the same time it was still a massage. So, I allowed my oiled hands to drift over the mounds of her breasts and onto her abdomen. This is always a ticklish area for ladies so I didn't spend a lot of time in that location but merely rubbed over her tummy on my way to her core.

Her legs looked so wonderful stretched out on the bed. Since I had already spent considerable time on the backs and sides of her legs I just needed to spend some focused attention to the front of her legs. Most importantly I needed to work over her thighs since there aren't many muscle groups accessible on the shin. In order to do this, I got on my knees between her legs, gently pushing them wider apart to allow me some room to kneel between her knees.

Then I allowed each hand to work a different thigh, my right hand on her left thigh and my left hand on her right thigh. My hands mirrored each other as I moved in a gentle circular motion, stopping to kneed any knots that I found in the muscles. With each upward circle my hands were moving closer and closer to her amazing shaved pussy. I couldn't get over the view as I was able to just stare at her sex while her eyes were closed. Her breathing was becoming more and more labored. Finally, I allowed each of my thumbs to come in full contact with her slit at the same time. Immediately, there was a groan and shudder that came over her body as I continued my massage of her private parts.

I thought I heard something from her lips but wasn't sure. She was so relaxed that even her vocal cords were relaxed and nearly silent. So, I moved my ear closer to her lips and I heard her distinctly say; "Please make me come one more time before we go to sleep."

I whispered back into her hear; "Your wish is my command lover girl."

Moving back to the foot of the bed I once again allowed my thumbs to come in contact with her opening and then began circling her lower lips while inserting deeper and deeper into her love tunnel. While my thumbs were busy with their delightful journey, my fingers were freed up to massage her clit. Her groaning's were deeper and deeper as well and she just kept whispering; "Yes, Yes, Yes...!"

I moved my lips to replace my fingers on her clitoris as I slid my fingers to the place my thumbs had been deep in her love canal. This allowed the thumb on each hand to slide down to her tight little rosebud of an ass. I barely got my slippery thumbs into her rear opening as I was sucking on her clit when another enormous orgasm clutched her body.

This orgasm was different than any of her previous climaxes I had witnessed because this time there was only release without tension. Her body was so relaxed from the massage this sexual release was more like that of a total and complete surrender to her emotions accompanied with a deep and satisfying sigh. Her lungs were taking in huge quantities of air and that same air was being exhaled with the sounds of relaxation. I quickly moved my lips up to her face and gave her a heartfelt kiss on her cheek, nose and lips as she was easing down from her sexual high. Her eyes fluttered open slightly and she lovingly said: "That was wonderful! Perhaps the most relaxing sensation I have ever experienced in my entire life. ....... Thank You!"

I kissed her eyes shut, went into the bathroom to get another hot washrag and began to wipe the excess oils off of her luscious body followed immediately with a soft fluffy bath towel to dry her priceless body. Gently and tenderly I pulled the top sheet and blankets back onto the bed, tucked her in and kissed her cute little nose. I made one more trip to the bathroom after putting away the oils and damp washrags, brushed my teeth and was ready for some slumber. By the time I quietly eased myself into the bed, Kay was sleeping soundly with a definite smile on her face. God how I loved this woman. I too drifted quickly off to sleep and slept better than I had in months.

The next morning, I awoke to the wonderful sensation of my penis swimming in a wet steam room. I knew I was erect but it hadn't registered exactly what was happening or where I was. Then as my eyes opened and I took in the sights of my motel room I immediately understood what I was feeling. There was Kay, that beautiful sexual creature with her head cradled in my groin waking me up to a sensation I had never experienced in the early morning.

Kay had awakened earlier and already made a small pot of coffee from the motel provided coffee maker. It was actually a mini drip system that made quite good coffee. She was able to make me stiff without the use of any little blue pills. What she did was take a sip of coffee and then immediately place her lips around my cock. The heat and the moisture was unbelievable. What an amazing sensation. This woman is wonderful!