Kay & Will Pt. 02: Our First Time Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked into her eyes and said: "Good morning Sweety pie."

Her eyes smiled up at me even as her lips were busy surrounding my cock. Then she sat up and cheerfully blurted out: "Good morning lover!"

It was 8:30 and we were both starved. The motel had a breakfast bar but Kay just wanted to relax in the room without getting dressed. And I mean without getting dressed in anything! I pulled on my jeans and a T Shirt and went to scout us up something to eat. We didn't want to spoil our appetites for the brunch Ron was preparing but I knew we needed something to tide us over.

I was able to get some fresh fruit, two glasses of orange juice, along with bagels and cream cheese. Of course, I knew there was a coffee maker in the room in case Kay wanted more. By the time my tray was full of selections it looked like a wonderful little breakfast snack. Kay was so impressed with me because I even remembered to pick up some napkins and plastic forks. (I was thinking to myself how easy it is to please this woman).

We were looking forward to a day filled with sex so rather than start the day screwing our brains out we fed each other the dainties I brought from the motel breakfast bar. Instead, we slipped into a European make out session: That's one that is filled with "French" kissing, "Roman" hands and "Russian" heart beats.

Ron was going to be expecting us to arrive around 10:00am so we both got up, cleaned up, put our clothes on for the first time since Kay had arrived and we were pretty presentable. Kay went into the bathroom to put on her finishing touches before coming into the main room. As she entered, I handed her a wrapped box with a simple red bow on it. She smiled as she took the box and began to untie the ribbon. Inside was a cute little teddy that I had purchased from a sexy lingerie shop back home.

She threw her arms around my neck and planted a great big kiss on my lips saying: "It's perfect!" I'm not very good at describing colors but it wasn't really red nor was it pink. I just knew that I liked it when I saw it on the mannequin in the lingerie shop. Kay laughed when I tried to describe picking it out and told me it was magenta. I then told her; "This is for the first time Ron and I see you together."

Her response was: "I can't wait!"

Fact is, I was feeling exactly the same way, I couldn't wait! We packed up her things and made our way to the car. Before going straight to her house, she had me drive around the town so she could point out some places of interest. It was a small town but it really felt like a home town to me. I kind of wished it was my hometown so I could pop in to visit Kay anytime I wanted.

But in the back of our minds we both knew that this was most likely to be our one and only weekend together. Even with that thought in mind there is just no way that I could be disappointed or saddened in any way. These last twenty-four hours had been nothing short of stunning and life altering for me!

Shortly before 10:00 we were pulling into Kay and Ron's driveway with fluttering hearts filled with anticipation of the day's events to come. I'll tell you all about them in "Chapter Three" of "Our First Time Together".