Kay & Will Pt. 02: Our First Time Ch. 03

Story Info
In a surprise move, Ron invites me back the next day.
10.9k words
4.32
1.8k
1

Part 5 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

KAY AND I

Part Two

OUR FIRST TIME TOGETHER

Chapter 3 - Back at Their Home

NOTE FROM AUTHOR
This is the final chapter covering the first time Kay and I were able to actually be together. Her husband Ron gave his permission and even arranged most of the details of how our weekend would be spent. I owe so much to him I run out of words in trying to express my gratitude. As mentioned in previous chapters as well as in Part One: "How We Met", this story is partially true and partially fantasy. I'll leave it up to you the reader to determine on your own where fact and fantasy part ways. There will be at least one more part to this "KAY AND I" series titled "Surprise Visit" to be published at some future date. I know there is no way you will be able to enjoy the story as much as I enjoyed the experience of living it, but I do hope you enjoy it as much as you are able.

**********************

Amazing. Incredible. Terrific. Unbelievable. Fantastic!

I guess there aren't enough words in the English language to describe what had just happened to me, an average seventy-year-old guy. Until recently I had been in a nearly sexless marriage for forty-eight years. Don't get me wrong, I love my wife and have been faithful to her and our marriage for all these years.

Marissa and I were high school sweethearts who lost our virginity to each other during our senior year and have been together ever since. Problem is, my precious wife who I believe is a knock out in the looks department simply doesn't like sex. She doesn't enjoy any part of it and she certainly never initiates it.

I suppose, out of some sense of obligation, we do have sex about once a month but it's pretty much non-participatory on her part. She simply allows me to use her body provided I don't do anything kinky like oral sex or anal or any unusual positions. Recently however, we went to Hawaii to celebrate our mutual 70th birthday and during that trip we had a heart felt conversation about my frustration over our sex life. Since then she has honestly been trying to make things better in that department and although I know it is difficult for her, she is trying to make a renewed effort on her part and I do appreciate it greatly.

In the meantime, for the past year and a half I have been enjoying an internet relationship with a young woman in her early forties. Her name is Kay and she is a delightful person to know. Her husband Ron has shared her on a very limited basis. Like Marissa and I, they also were high school sweethearts. Ron was the first man she had ever been with. Until their sharing time began, he was the only man she had ever been with.

Ron and Kay are happily married and very much in love. Ron's twin brother, Dick, however is in a marriage similar to mine. Ron convinced Kay that she should give Dick some sexual relief from time to time to lessen his frustration level. At first, she was shocked and even angry at the very idea. But over time he convinced her that it would salvage Dick's marriage by giving him something to look forward to. Of course, she was reluctant to let Ron know that the more she thought about the idea, the more excited she became to giving it a try.

They have hooked up a few times now and both have found the experience to be very rewarding. Now, when Kay shared with Ron about my situation, he agreed to allow her to spend time with me as well as with Dick. I will be only the third guy she has ever been with. First Ron, then his brother Dick and now me. You can read more details in Part One of this KAY AND WILL series titled "How We Met".

The problem is; I live in California and she lives in the upper Midwest. That distance makes it nearly impossible to have any kind of physical relationship. For that reason, we have contented ourselves with an email relationship mixed with a bunch of fantasy. Then, through a fortuitous set of circumstances, I found that I would be making a solo trip to her home state for some consultation work. When I informed Kay about my trip, she told Ron and he invited me to hook up with he and his wife over a weekend.

We spent the day together yesterday (Saturday) and we all enjoyed ourselves immensely. Then last evening, Ron brought Kay to my motel room where he graciously left her to spend the night with me. It was all those words I started this chapter with. If perchance you haven't read chapters one and two of this story you might want to do so just to keep everything in context.

Now, I know that for those of you who read erotic literature from time to time, this may not seem like a big deal. But to me, what I am about to share was literally a dream come true.

This morning I woke up to the incredible sensation of having a beautiful woman sucking on and playing with my cock. Nothing like this had ever happened to me in my entire lifetime. Oh, my, gawd, I can't even describe to you how amazing it was. Before yesterday, in all my 70 years I had only experienced two blow jobs. One was from a cute little senorita at a bar/strip joint in Mexico and the other was from a dancer at a strip club in California. Both of those experiences, while pleasing, were ladies just doing their job to make a few bucks with no emotional involvement. But here was Kay doing this amazing thing to me just because she loved me and wanted to do something nice for me. Wow!

When I say that she loved me, you need to understand that she honestly does love me, but certainly not the same way she loves her husband Ron. We share an interesting dynamic. There is no way I am taking any part of his place in her life. But with Kay, there needs to be an emotional attachment for her to agree to have sex with a man. She is not into one night stands nor is she one to have sex with a stranger.

She loves me and she loves Dick and of course, she loves Ron. But all three of us understand that Ron is her preeminent love. Ron has first place in her life followed closely by the love she has for her kids. Then somewhere down the list, you will find Dick and myself. Since Dick is a relative of hers, I know that he is much higher on the list than I am. Nonetheless, it's a joy and a privilege to even have a spot in the list regardless of how far down I might be.

So, last night was literally unforgettable! And now, Ron was expecting us back at the house this morning around 10:00 for the brunch he was preparing for us. After showering and enjoying a little snack from the motel breakfast bar we were in my rental car and heading to their lake house. We arrived just a little bit after ten o'clock. Ron poked his head out from the kitchen to welcome us home when he heard the door open.

Seeing him, Kay ran to his arms and gave him a huge sloppy wet kiss. Then pulling away slightly she looked up into his eyes and simply said: "Thank you so much for last night. Will and I had a wonderful time and I can't wait to tell you all about it."

Ron responded that he was anxious to hear all the details but for now he had brunch ready for us out on the deck overlooking the lake. Kay went into her room to get a light weight sweater while Ron and I carried our orange juice and coffee out to the deck where he had everything set up for the three of us. What a beautiful setting! I was additionally impressed with what Ron fixed. It was a baked egg dish with chunks of bread, fresh bell peppers from their garden, onions and lots of cheese, both mozzarella and cheddar. Then to top it off he prepared a homemade white sausage gravy. It was delicious!

As we ate we shared some things about our night together but we left the details for them to enjoy with each other in a more private setting. For instance, he was curious what time we finally got to sleep and Kay shared about the massage I gave her. We were just sharing some of the general stuff like that. We all knew that once I left, Kay would have a lot to share with her husband. Most likely they would commune while she had her hand wrapped around his manhood.

Kay asked how his night was with Dick. Ron responded that he was hard most the evening. He was watching his brother make his pool shots knowing that he was oblivious to the fact that his lover; Ron's wife, was most likely getting her pussy licked and fucked at that very moment by yet another man.

After we finished our brunch we all shared in the clean-up duties. Then, while the three of us were still in the kitchen Ron said; "OK now, let's all get into the bedroom, I've been horny as hell all night long and I need to spend some time with my sexy wife."

I volunteered to go out and enjoy the dock by the lake while they reconnected but Ron immediately said; "No way buddy, you're coming with us! We're both going to make love to my lovely woman. I plan on us giving her an experience she will never forget."

Of course, that put a huge smile on my face and we all headed down the hall to their master bedroom. Once in the door, we saw the bed made up just the way Kay had fixed it for she and I the previous day. Ron told us that he decided to sleep in the guest room last night knowing that she had gone to a lot of work preparing their marital bed for us to enjoy together.

Kay threw her arms around his neck and said how sweet and considerate that was of him. She went on to say that he was the best husband in the whole world. I really couldn't disagree with that statement and I watched as he immediately began to remove her clothes. While he was doing that, I came up behind her and began to rub her back and unfasten the clasp of her bra. Of course, I allowed my hands to wander south to her cute butt while Ron was exploring her frontal areas.

Kay was already groaning in contented excitement from all the attention as she and her husband were locked in a sensual kiss. It was an honor just to be in the same room witnessing such depth of love but even more excited to actually be part of the experience. Ron nodded me toward the bed so I got on the right side of the bed and laid down as he began to walk Kay over to lay next to me.

So, there we were Ron on one side of her and me on the other. I was thinking what a great sandwich we made. She was naked as a jay bird and we were both still fully clothed except for the fact that we both had kicked off our flip flops leaving us barefoot. Poor Kay was on her back and didn't know which way to face. As soon as I took a breath from kissing her sensual lips Ron would pull her face toward him and he would do the same.

Back and forth we kissed her and all the while I was allowing Ron to take the lead. I noticed that his right hand began to cup her right tit so using my left hand I did the same to her left tit. The more we massaged the more she groaned and moaned while writhing in pleasure. As Ron moved his lips toward the breast he had been fondling, I did the same. Oh, my goodness it was hot! Her little nipples were hard as a hazel nut but tasted a whole lot better. Come to think of it there was even just a hint of saltiness, just like hazelnuts!

As we were working on her cute little tits, Kay began to snake her hands down to our belts. I'm not sure how she did it single handed, to be sure this little lady is a multitasker. She was able to get both of our belts loose, our pants unbuttoned and zippers down using just one hand on each of us. What a woman! While we were making love to her milk mounds she was able to get a bare cock in each hand and began to wank us off.

I was so aroused I knew I would come if I didn't do something soon so I quietly backed away from her hand, stood next to the bed and began to strip my clothes off. I was still hard as a rock but the distraction was enough to give me a little reprieve from coming too soon and messing up the mood, not to mention the bed sheets. When I climbed back on the bed I saw that Ron was once again locked in a passionate kiss with Kay. I could clearly see from their jaw muscles that both tongues were in full action mode.

I just quietly laid back down and began to rub her nipples between my thumb and forefinger. Within a couple of minutes Ron broke away from their kiss and then stood by his side of the bed and began to strip down like I had done. While he was taking his clothes off, Kay was watching his every move with nothing short of animalistic lust in her eyes. I could clearly see that she wanted him and she wanted him now. Feeling bold, I spoke up saying; "Ron, thy woman awaits thee."

With that I spread her legs and scooted off the bed to allow him to take his bride. Ron smiled as he lowered himself above his beautiful wife and entered her without even being conscious of having to take aim. Obviously, this is a couple who knew exactly what they were doing from years of loving experience. I watched in wonder and excitement as Ron made passionate love to his wife. It was hotter than anything I had ever seen on any of the porn sites that I've visited. This was real and very genuine.

As they were making love, I stood next to the bed and observed. I was lost in a sensual dream of my own, and finding it hard to believe that I was really here to enjoy this amazing sight. I picked up my cell phone and snapped a few photo's making sure that they only showed their sensuous bodies and not their faces. Man was it ever erotic!

It seemed like an hour or more passed but probably their lovemaking only lasted little more than ten or fifteen minutes before I could see Ron's butt cheeks tighten. Then with a manly grunt, his teeth clenched and I could see him launching his seed deeply into his wife's love canal. As he was spurting, Kay turned her head and looking over at me she stretched out her hand. I wasn't sure exactly what she wanted but I stepped closer to the bed, took her hand in mine and she just smiled into my eyes as Ron finished his mating ritual with her.

After resting on her for a few more minutes, Ron rolled off his wife with a contented expression on his face saying; "That was incredible!"

I looked Kay in the face and then looked down at her freshly fucked pussy. When doing so, I had this undeniable urge to put my face in the midst of her sex. I stood there dumbfounded for a moment because this is something I had never done before. Never had I even had the remotest urge to lick a freshly fucked pussy. Even if I had been the one doing the fucking. I know for certain that I have zero homosexual tendencies, but here I was being drawn to her wet mushy folds.

Without saying anything at all, I released my hold on her hand and moved to the bottom of the bed, where I crawled up with my knees between Kays legs and started lowering my head into her lap. Kay's eyes were open wide as she looked back and forth between Ron and myself. I looked up at both of them and said,

"Look, I've never done anything like this before but if it's OK with both of you, I think I really want to give this a try."

Ron grinned and said; "Go for it buddy, I'm pretty sure my wife is going to love it once she gets over the immediate shock."

So, I did it! I've never tasted another man's cum before and didn't really know what to expect but it wasn't nearly as bad as I had imagined. It tasted pretty much like Kay's pussy tasted the night before except with a bit more saltiness and a bit of a thicker and more slippery texture on the tongue. I licked and slurped and kissed to my heart's content. While Kay hadn't cum during the time that Ron was fucking her, she sure did come with my lips on her clit. She was jerking and bouncing on the bed like a woman possessed. Once again, I heard that cute little scream that sounded almost more like a chirp.

Kay was in heaven and so was I. Ron also had a grin that spread almost from ear to ear. As she was coming down from her climax, I lay my head on her thigh and just watched the vibrations of her sweet love box. After a couple of minutes of mutual rest, I made my way back up to where I was lying next to her just looking into her eyes. Then she did something that surprised both of us when she grabbed my cheeks and drew my lips to hers.

No sooner had we locked lips than her tongue was inside my mouth licking my teeth and gums getting any of her and Ron's juice that remained in my mouth. When she was satisfied that my mouth was cleaned of any residue she started licking all over my jaw and chin. She was getting any of her excretions that had escaped her pussy when she climaxed all over my face.

I wasn't sure whether I should be excited or grossed out about what had just happened but when I saw Ron smile I opted for being excited. Ron asked; "Anybody else need a glass of ice water after all of that?"

Both Kay and I laughed and said that sounded great. When Ron left, I turned to Kay and asked her if she was upset or offended that I went down on her right after Ron had deposited his seed in her womb. I was so relieved to see her eyes light up and then she told me that it was just about the most erotic thing she had ever experienced.

Not only was she not upset but she hoped that Ron had taken notice of how turned on she was from it. Now she was curious if perhaps he might even do the same thing to her either from his own juices or maybe even from Dick's.

"After all," she said, "They are brothers!"

I had to chuckle and said; "Oh brother, I hope I haven't opened up a can of worms here."

It was less than two minutes before Ron came into the room balancing a tray holding three large glasses of ice water. I couldn't help thinking he looked like a high-class waiter in a sophisticated restaurant. Except for the fact that he was stark naked and his dong was waving back and forth between his legs as he walked. So, there we sat, all three of us drinking deeply and wondering what was next.

Ron spoke up and said, "Well Will, now that you've got my bride nice and clean down yonder how about you taking a turn with her? While you're at it, I'll get some photos of the two of you together in all your intimate passions."

Whoa, I was hoping we could get some photo history of our time together. Especially since, in the back of my mind, I pretty much knew that this was most likely a one-time experience. The pictures would have to last me for the rest of my life.

I grinned at Kay and said; "Well babe, you heard the man. I guess it's time to show him what we learned from last nights experience."

I set my glass on the bedside table and then took her glass from her hand as well. I'm sure I've told you that she is absolutely gorgeous. Now to see her sitting up in the middle of her own marital bed with her back up against the headboard was totally awesome. She had her luxurious sexy legs outstretched in all their radiant naked glory. She was beyond stunning!

I leaned into her and began to kiss her lips and nose and forehead making my way back down to her left ear. She began moaning as I sucked her sweet ear lobe into my mouth while playing with her little gold earring using my tongue. Soon she turned her head toward me and our lips were locked together with our tongues dancing back and forth between our mouths.

In the back of my mind I knew that her husband Ron was standing nearby, but for that brief moment in time, I forgot all about him. My attention was 100% focused on this magnificent woman in front of me. Of course, we were both still naked and my hand began to move over her lovely and perky breasts which were a perfect hand full for me. The more I played with her, the harder her nipples became. Soon my lips found their way to those very nipples as I began to kiss and suckle on them. I was like a nursing child searching for his dinner.

While kissing and nursing on one tit, my hand was massaging the other and twirling her nipple between my thumb and forefinger. I could sense Kay tightening up and wasn't sure if I was doing something wrong. Suddenly she lurched in a wild climax while shouting, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"