Kay & Will Pt. 02: Our First Time Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since I was already at her feet, I couldn't resist one more time lifting her toes to my lips and I began to suck on them one at a time. Kay began to moan louder as I did so and I noticed Ron glance down to see what I was doing. He had never seen me do this since the only other time I kissed her toes was in the motel while he was playing pool with his brother. He momentarily lifted his lips from hers to simply say; "Cool! I've never done anything like that to her before."

I simply smiled up at them and responded; "Try it, you'll like it!"

Kay breathed a husky voice saying, "I know I sure do!"

They went back to their tongue dance while I sucked on and kissed her other foot before making my way back up her legs to her core. I realized that I am totally hooked on shaved pussy now. Kay's whole sex area was absolutely amazing. I don't think I would ever get tired of kissing her there. By the time my lips made their way back up to her pussy, Ron already had two fingers embedded into her love canal so I went directly for her clit which was just starting to stand erect.

I locked my lips around that "little man in a boat" and began to suck and nibble. Within moments Kay was bucking and twisting as she clamped her pussy on his fingers and erupted into her first orgasm of the day. We all paused while keeping our hands and lips in place but without moving as she came down from her high. She grinned at both of us and said; "Hey fella's, doncha think it's time to get out of all those clothes you have on?"

Ron and I both sat up, pulled our T Shirts off and began to wiggle out of our shorts and underwear. Within a few seconds, we both lay back down on either side of Kay and were both planting kisses on her cheeks telling her how hot she was. Ron turned onto his back and said; "What do you say we get this show on the road?"

Kay playfully got up on her knees and straddled her husband. Then she lowered her face to his proud cock that was already standing at attention. She then began to give him a mind-altering blow job. I was amazed to see just how much of his massive tool she was able to get into her mouth. I'm not positive whether or not she was deep throating him, but it sure looked like it to me. I just laid there next to them rubbing my erection to keep it hard while waiting my turn.

Once Ron's cock was plenty wet with her slobber and his precum, Kay got back up on her knees and began to knee walk up until her pretty pussy was directly over him. It was one of the most sensual things I have ever seen as she grabbed the base of his cock and began moving it so that his cock head was rubbing up and down her now juicy slit. Then when she had everything ready she just slowly lowered herself down his shaft.

When he was about two inches in, Kay thrust her head back so she was facing the ceiling. Her eyes were tightly closed and little groans were coming out of her throat. Once she fully encased his cock she began to bounce up and down a few times. Then looking over at me just lying on the bed with my head propped up on my elbow watching the action she said; "OK lover boy get your cock up here and let me get you ready for your part in this production."

I stood up on the bed with my head nearly touching the ceiling and moved myself close to Kay so she could grab my cock and slide it between her lips. It's kind of funny, my cock is so small compared to Ron's. I'm just a little over half of his size so you would think I would be embarrassed. But somehow these two didn't make me feel that way at all.

Kay smiled and welcomed my penis into her mouth and began to give me an amazing blowjob. Of course, she didn't want to make me cum because that was being reserved for her ass. But she did want to make sure I was hard enough to be ready for action. She suck-ceeded! When she pulled her lips away from me she said out loud, "I just love the feel of your cock in my mouth. I could suck it for hours and hours."

I just groaned and moved around behind her while getting down on my knees. It was a little bit awkward because I had to straddle Ron's legs and of course you can't do that without some skin to skin contact. It felt strange feeling another guy's hairy legs but looking at Kays amazing butt soon nullified any awkwardness.

Kay then laid down on Ron's torso so they were face to face which now exposed her cute little rosebud to me for the first time that morning. It was obvious that she was ultra clean down there. I later found out that earlier in the morning she had used; shall we say; a feminine product to clean her from the inside out.

I grabbed the tube of lubricant and squeezed a glob directly over her anus. She flinched a bit because even though I had been holding the tube in my hand to warm it up, it was still cooler than her skin temperature. With my index finger, I began to circle around her little butt hole and ever so gently began to insert the tip of my finger into her body. I could tell that she was trying to relax her sphincter muscle. I imagine with any of us, that first penetration would be a bit of a shock.

None the less, I was gradually able to get more and more of my finger into her confines until I was two knuckles deep in her. At that point, I began to pull back and push in while spreading the lube inside of her. I had only stuck my finger in a woman's ass one other time in my life. That was when I reached around behind Kay while we were making love in the motel on Saturday night. So, this is the first time I was ever actually able to watch my finger enter a woman's butt. I was really getting turned on by the sight and the feel of what was happening.

After a few little plunges, I pushed my finger all the way into her and we all could hear her groan. This time when I pulled out I lubed up two fingers and pushed both back in. Kay was really getting into the sensation of complete fullness.

Suddenly, I realized that when I turned the palm of my hand around to facing the bed I could actually feel Ron's cock through the thin membrane wall that separated her pussy from her dark tunnel. As I slid my fingers up and down his cock both he and Kay began to groan and moan. It's the closest I ever came to masturbating another guy and even though it was sexually stimulating, I think it is the closest I ever want to get to masturbating another guy.

I turned my hand back around and squeezed more lube on my two fingers as I began to really work them in and out of her backdoor. My whole cock is not much thicker than my two fingers so I knew she was ready for the big event. I had a damp washcloth with me so when I pulled my fingers out I wiped them off. Then I applied a healthy amount of lubricant to my rock-hard cock as I lined it up with her freshly stretched opening.

Again, I had to force myself to ignore the closeness of my gentiles to Ron's crotch. Actually, it was easy to overlook because by the time my cock was at her opening, I could no longer see any part of Ron. From then on, I only focused on Kays butt cheeks and my stiffie as it began to move into her chute. It slid in much easier than I expected and I think Kay was pleasantly surprised as well. Her previous experiences at attempting anal with Ron had been incredibly painful for her. I guess in some cases, it pays to be small. LOL!

Still, I went slow and took probably five minutes to fully embed myself in that beautiful Minnesota mine shaft. Once I was all in, I sort of laid across her backside and just held it there for a couple of minutes or so before Kay began to move her hips up and around on Ron's cock. I just rode with her, trying to neither go in or out but just moved my hips the same as she moved hers.

Then with some guttural sounds from both husband and wife I could feel Ron pulling his shaft out of her pussy as she pushed up using her knees. Then remembering Ron's instructions, as he began to push his cock back into her pussy, I began to pull mine out of her rear end. Our penises could actually feel each other as we passed in our respective canals.

Then as I slowly pushed back in, I could feel Ron pulling out. Within a few thrusts, all three of us were able to get into a rhythm that sexually pleased each of us to the maximum. I was totally blown away by these incredibly erotic sensations of having two men fuck the same woman at the same time. Oh, my goodness, it was amazing!

As much as Ron and I were having mind numbing sex, Kay seemed to be enjoying it even more. The sounds coming out of her were more like the growl of a female tiger than they were of a petite little conservative housewife and mother. All three of us were consumed with lust and passion as each of us were experiencing something totally unique for the very first time. It wasn't just the things we were physically feeling, it was the very idea of the completely taboo thing we were doing with each other.

In the back of my mind I was thinking how miniscule the percentage of people in the world must be who would ever get to experience something so colossal as this. I am a very blessed man to have come in contact with a couple as loving and free as Ron and Kay.

We continued to enjoy each other for probably ten minutes before the humping became more frantic and forceful for all three of us. By then we were all moaning and groaning and growling. It was sounding more like a night at the zoo than a morning in a cozy home on a lake in Northern Minnesota. There were also several; "Ohmygods." And, "Yes, Yes, Yes!" And, "Unfucking believable." And, "Oh, Oh, Oh's." And even a couple of, "Don't stop's!" thrown in the mix.

But alas when Ron finally started to cum that sent Kay and I over the top as well. I started shouting; "I'm coming, I'm coming!"

Then as Kay started in on her massive orgasm she was screaming, "Oh yes! I love it! Oh yes! Oh yes!"

And then she started to squirt. I could feel the warm fluid gushing on my balls and Ron just said; "Oh my gawd, what just happened?"

Her juices were flooding over his cock and balls and squishing between his stomach and hers. Kay started laughing and reminded him; "I told you that for the very first time in my life Will made me squirt Saturday night at the motel. Well, now the two of you have made it happen again! I'm just so excited I can't hardly help it!"

Then lifting her head from his shoulder, she looked in her husband's eyes and said; "I hope you're not mad that I've made such a mess."

Ron just hugged her tight saying; "Baby you can make a mess like that on me any time your little heart desires."

With that my completely drained cock started to shrink and just sort of fell out of her cute little chute. So, at that point I got up on my knees and began to back down off the bed since no one could move until I got out of the way. Ron and Kay continued hugging and kissing one another for a few more minutes until he softened and slid out of her well fucked and very wet pussy. Seeing what was happening, I went into the bathroom and cleaned my cock. I then returned soon after with two warm damp washcloths and a hand towel for them to share as they cleaned up.

Ron said, "If we ever needed a shower before, we sure do need one now!"

We all three chuckled as I headed into the bath to get the water warmed up. It felt so good on my tired old cock and lower back to have the warm water rushing over me. I had just picked up the bar of soap when the shower door opened and both husband and wife joined me. I moved to the back so they could get the full blast of the water.

Since I already had the soap, I rubbed my soapy hands all over Kay's back.
Then reaching around her I was paying special attention to her very sensitive tits and then her sore bottom. I handed the soap to Ron and he tended to her pussy while I thoroughly washed her butt cheeks, rosebud and legs. I even got down on my knees in the shower as I washed all the way to her toes.

Kay then turned around so she was facing me. Since my lips were at the perfect height of her pussy I gave her one final kiss on that special spot before standing and rinsing off. We all dried one another with the fluffy towels that felt like they were brand new. We just stood there and smiled at one another without any words being necessary. I was the first to go back into the bedroom and began to get dressed for my drive to the city. They joined me shortly after and dressed for their afternoon at home.

I didn't want this weekend to ever come to a close, but after all it was nearly noon on Monday. I obviously had an unexpected extra evening and morning added to my first time with Ron and Kay so who was I to complain. Part of me wanted to just call my wife and let her know that I was now living in Minnesota and wouldn't ever come back to California. But the bigger part of me knew that I still dearly loved my wife and my life as a retired guy. Besides, these young folks would be the death of me if I tried to keep up with them.

As we made our way to the living room I turned on my phone opening to the photo's I had taken during the weekend. I handed my phone to Ron asking that he and Kay delete any pictures they deemed as inappropriate. We had previously agreed that I wouldn't have any face shots and there were none except the one taken on their deck with the lake in the background where all of us were fully clothed. They said it was a good shot of them and asked if I would forward it to them. I told them I would send a full set of every picture I took to each of them.

Once finished, Ron handed the phone back to me. So, with my phone put back in its case I shook Ron's hand. I told him that words could never express just how grateful I was to him for allowing me to have this amazing opportunity. Then turning to Kay, I tried to tell her that I loved her but the words just kept getting choked up in my throat by the tears that were starting to overflow my eyes. I hugged her tight and gave her a loving kiss as I simply said; "Thank you Kay, you have changed my life forever. Know that you will always hold a special place in my heart until the day I die."

One more brief kiss while we were holding hands sealed the deal. As I made my way out the door our hands stretched out until they could no longer make contact. I waved to Ron, blew a kiss to Kay then turned to walk down the walkway to my car. Starting the engine and putting the car in reverse I lowered the window, waved my hand one more time as I drove away knowing in my heart that I would most likely never be able to come back here again.

Driving toward the highway and enjoying the scenery I was a little sad. But then an overwhelming sense of joy came over me as I broke out in a huge smile and just started laughing out loud. I found myself singing to an oldies but goodies radio station I had found. If people saw me, they probably thought I was crazy and maybe I was but oh what a happy crazy!

A little over four hours later I turned in my rental car and caught a shuttle to the Holiday Inn Express near the airport in St. Paul. That night I ate at a nice family restaurant realizing that I hadn't eaten anything since the fruit and muffin that morning. After dinner, I called my wife to let her know how much I missed her and confirmed my flight times and arrival time at LAX. Now my stomach was full, my heart was full and my memory banks were full which all led to a wonderful night's sleep.

Waking up Tuesday morning everything worked smoothly getting to the airport and checking in for my flight home. I was anxious to see Marissa, to wrap my arms around her and give her my full attention once again. The only bummer is that she thinks my trip to the Midwest was all business. Here I had this incredible experience and I won't be able to tell her about it. ....... Or maybe I will, who knows?

Life is so good!