Kay & Will Pt. 02: Our First Time Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her whole body stiffened and she thrust her legs straight out with her toes pointed in imitation of a ballet dancer. Wow! She had a huge orgasm and I was only playing with her tits! Later when we talked about it, she said that the very thought that her husband was standing there watching and taking pictures as another man was having his way with her was a huge turn on for her. As she was coming down from her high, I just laid my head on her breasts until she put her hands on either side of my face and brought my lips once again to hers. After another passionate kiss she said, "Eat me."

I'm no dummy so when I heard her request my head was already on its way toward her center. I was kissing and nipping as I went south. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Ron with my phone in his hand stooping to bed level and snapping pictures. When I got to her belly button I started to slide further down the bed and she suddenly said; "Lay on your back with your head toward the foot of the bed."

I did as she said and while doing so a wild thought flashed through my mind: Ever since graduation from University of California Santa Barbara with a degree in business administration and finance I have been a guy who was in control. And then for the last thirty years before my retirement I was a Vice President and CFO of a pretty good size corporation. I was always the one to tell other people what to do. Not in a belligerent or bossy way, but simply put, I was a decisive leader. Now here with both Ron and Kay, I was really appreciating them telling me what to do. While moving to the middle of the bed on my back I remember thinking to myself; "Am I in some way becoming a submissive?"

Immediately following that thought, I saw Kay straddle my body with her face toward my cock and her beautiful pussy hovering a few inches above my lips. I realized that it wasn't a case of being submissive but rather it was a case of simply going for all the fun I could experience. At the same time, I was respecting Ron's position as the leader in his home. I wanted to only do those things that met with his approval. After all, he was willingly sharing his wife with me. So, I looked up at Ron as he was holding my cell phone still in camera mode. He smiled and gave me another thumbs up signal and said, "I think I'll shoot some video of this action".

Needless to say, I was blown away. In addition, knowing how much Kay loved her husband, I didn't want to do anything that would make her uncomfortable or to jeopardize their relationship. For that reason, I was blessed to have her tell me exactly what she wanted me to do. And I was also grateful for her husband's expressed approval.

I felt her tongue as she flicked the drops of precum off the head of my cock. Then I grabbed her hips and gradually pulled her sweet pussy down to my face. I almost hated to do so because I loved looking at her sweet bald love box which I could no longer see once her pussy lips were encircled by my mouth. Oh, but that taste was so worth it! As an unexpected benefit, I was now able to see her winking little rosebud up close and personal.

My tongue and lips began to nip and tuck and fuck her delectable vulva and clitoris. I munched and kissed and sucked, thoroughly enjoying every second until I felt my own climax coming her way. I told her that I was about to blow and she just kept sucking harder and playing with my little ball sack. Then when I felt her finger make its way into my ass oh my goodness, I was over the moon with lust and passion. I came and I came. My cock must have pulsed eight or nine times.

It was amazing! Yet as I mentioned in one of the previous chapters: Years ago, due to a surgical error on the part of a urologist, one of the tubes between my ball sack and penis was severed. Now when I climax, the sperm simply moves from my balls into my belly and only a tiny bit makes its way to the end of my prick. I seem to produce a normal amount of precum, but sperm must come from a different tube because it simply doesn't exit my body. I know that she was somewhat disappointed by having very little sperm to show for her efforts, but the fact that I had climaxed was still evident and she was happy just to make me happy.

I continued to nibble on her clit until she also had another magnificent climax. Unlike me, she had no problem emitting loads of woman juice when she came. I was loving it! While I was licking her shaved pussy clean from all her emissions she continued to suck on my cock and before I knew it she had me hard again. That totally amazed me because in all the years I've been married we never did it twice in the same day and here this would be my third time today! Once when she woke me up with a morning blow job, and secondly from our sixty-nine experience and now here I am up again and ready for action.

Not wanting to waste a good hard on I wrapped my arms around her and rolled her over onto her back while I flipped around ready to take her missionary style. Within seconds I was pushing my erect member into her delicious slit. I noticed that Ron had moved to his knees next to the bed where he could get a better shot of the action. Now he was using his cell phone camera as well as mine.

I was pumping into our little Cutie Pie with everything I had and really working up a sweat. Since this was my third time today, I was able to last much longer than normal. I suppose I should tell you that even though sperm doesn't actually spurt out of me, my body still responds to my climax the same as any other guy. Meaning that after two times already, we guys are able to last a lot longer before our next climax.

So, after enjoying the missionary position for about ten minutes we rolled over so I was on my back and she got up on her knees and began raising and lowering herself on my erection. I loved this position with Kay because it gave me the opportunity to reach up and fondle her tits and nipples while she was riding me. We lasted in that position for another five or ten minutes before she started humping me really fast. She began to puff her breath through her mouth while shouting; "Oh my god, I'm so bad fucking a guy right in front of my loving husband and here I am ready to cum again!"

That was enough to send me over the top and we came at exactly the same time. We did so as Kay was lifting herself completely off my cock and then jamming her body down full length on me time after time. We were both spent when she collapsed on top of me and our lips once again locked in a sensuous erotic kiss. What a way to spend a Sunday!

By now it was nearly 2:00pm and I knew that our weekend was coming to a close. Ron had earlier said that he was planning to leave to pick up the kids from their friend's house around 4:00pm and even though we still had a couple of hours left I realized that there was just no way that my poor old body could handle any more sex for the day.

Ron was sensitive to my facial expression so he suggested we all go for a swim in the lake one more time before I had to leave. That sounded good to me. I knew I needed either a swim or a shower so we all slipped on our swim wear and headed down to the dock. Before jumping in, Ron said, "Let's take the boat out to the island and swim in the shallows."

The three of us clambered into the pontoon boat and within two minutes we were on our way. It took another ten or fifteen minutes to make it to the little offshore island their family enjoyed so much. The water felt so refreshing as we splashed and played like kids in the sandy shallows of the small island. I felt like a youngster again and I think that this weekend has breathed new life into me in oh so many ways.

We were only out for an hour or less and by 3:30pm we were walking back up their paved sidewalk toward the house. I was totally contented so very thankful for our time together. The plan was that I would head back to the motel for the night and then sometime tomorrow head back to St. Paul where I had a room reserved next to the airport. There I would spend the night before catching a mid-morning flight back to California on Tuesday.

Once again Ron surprised us both when he asked if I would like to meet their kids. I was hoping I could meet them but certainly didn't want to impose on their hospitality or their family time more than I already had. I also realized that meeting their children would take our relationship to a whole new level.

I responded that I would love to meet their offspring. I told them that I already felt so close to this family and being able to meet and interact with their kids would draw us even closer. Ron said, "Well, why don't you go back to the motel and get cleaned up and then come back to here for dinner. I have some chicken I was going to cook on the grill and I know there is plenty. What do you think Kay, is that OK with you?"

Kay was beaming when she said she thought that was a marvelous idea. Ron said that he would tell the kids that a man he did business with was in town from California and he had invited him to dinner. Sounded good to me and then he dropped another bombshell on us when he said; "I've decided to take tomorrow morning off work because there is something I would like us to try with Kay once the kids are off to school." (it was early September so while it was still warm like summer, school had just started up again)

Then looking at me he asked; "How about it Will, would you be up for one more session with my wife and I before you have to drive back to St. Paul in the afternoon?"

My toothy grin revealed my answer even before I could get the words out as I simply said; "You bet I would!"

Back at the motel I took a long shower and shaved once again to get rid of the five o'clock shadow before heading back to their house. I left the motel early enough to stop by a restaurant nearby that sold freshly baked pies. I purchased a Dutch Apple Pie and headed for their house. Dinner was to be served at 7:00pm so I arrived about 6:30pm.

It was such a joy meeting their well-behaved kids. They were very respectful and as I started asking about their school and summer vacation they were really opening up to me. Their son was into building models so I enjoyed seeing his handiwork while their daughter was quite an accomplished little artist and I loved seeing her creations as well.

The kids both began to ask me all about California and if I knew any movie stars. Then they wanted to know about Disneyland and Knott's Berry Farm and Universal Studios. Their son asked if there were any more cowboys and Indians out west. The daughter wanted to know about my horse. They were a bit surprised to learn that I didn't have either a horse or a six-shooter.

They got a kick when I told them about my being on a TV show when I was about their age. Dinner was wonderful and by 9:00pm I was heading out to my car. Ron walked me out and suggested I check out of the motel and head over to their house by 9:30am when they would have a simple breakfast ready for us. I shook his hand and said; "Thanks for everything Ron. You really do have a wonderful family."

Even though it was nearly 10:00 in Minnesota it was only 7:00 at home so I called Marissa. She had been keeping herself busy in my absence but was looking forward to my return. Honestly, I was too. I missed her. I really did! My time with Kay had been phenomenal and an unbelievable experience for me. Yet I did still love my wife and was anxious to see her and hold her in my arms once again.

It took me a while to get to sleep that Sunday night as I kept re-living all that had happened the past two days in my mind. Once I did manage to drift off to sleep, I slept like a bear in hibernation. I was physically and emotionally drained but at the same time looking forward to whatever it was that Ron had in mind for the following morning.

I woke up early enough to grab another shower, packed my bags and tidied up the room as best I could. Leaving a nice tip for the housekeeping staff I then checked out of my Northern Minnesota home away from home. I knew that I would never forget this place.

Promptly at 9:30am I pulled into their driveway and almost skipped up to their door I was so happy. Ron and Kay had a simple breakfast of fresh fruit and yogurt with homemade bran muffins ready for us. While we were eating I once again thanked both of them for this amazing weekend. I went on to tell them how much it meant to me to be welcomed into their family in such an intimate way.

I also mentioned that because of our physical distance it was not likely that we could do something like this very often if ever. I let them know that even if it never happened again this has been a truly life changing experience for me. I asked if I could take their picture as they sat side by side at the breakfast table set up on their deck with the lake in the background. They really are a very nice looking couple.

As we were finishing up the last of our meal Kay turned to Ron and asked; "So Sweetie, you said there was one more thing you wanted us to try this morning before Will heads back to the city." Then she snickered; "I hope it isn't anything too kinky!"

Her smile betrayed her words and it looked to me like she was hoping that it was indeed something kinky to wrap up our time together. Ron responded; "OK, here's the deal: What I have in mind might be the kinkiest thing we have ever done. But it's not anything that we haven't fantasized about during our pillow talk."

Then looking at both of us he went on to say; "Over the last couple of years we have tried anal a few times but it's never worked because you have said that I'm just too big and it hurts too much. Well, and Will, please know that I'm not putting you down in any way. You have totally satisfied my beautiful wife amazingly this weekend. But we all recognize that your penis is much smaller than mine and I was thinking that you would be the perfect guy to take my wife's anal cherry."

I could feel the blood rush to my face and elsewhere as I blushed and said; "Wow, I've never done that before but I would be honored and would love to try anal with Kay."

Ron then turned to Kay and asked her; "How would you like to try that babe? I know that I would love to watch."

A thin smile began to spread across her face and she said; "Let's go to the bedroom!"

But before we could move, Ron reached his hand putting it on Kay's arm and said "Wait, there's more."

We both looked at Ron wondering what else he could possibly have in mind so he went on; "Here is my wildest fantasy and I was hoping you two could help me make it a reality this morning."

I responded, "After the fantasy that you have helped make happen for me this weekend, I will be glad to help with any fantasy of yours."

Kay nodded her willingness as well so Ron went on: "Here's what I want to happen: The three of us will go to bed where Will and I will work Kay over with our hands and tongues making her open and responsive to sex."

Kay pipped up saying; "I like your idea so far!"

Ron continued; "When we feel we're all ready, I will lay on my back and Kay will mount me cowgirl style. Once I am fully embedded and she has pumped up and down a few times on my shaft, she will then lay on my stomach while I'm still deeply connected with her. Then Will, I want you to apply a generous amount of lube to her butt using your fingers first to stretch her and get her ready for your dick. All the while she and I will be laying fairly still just enjoying our physical connection."

Ron paused to let the scene burn itself into our imaginations. "Once she seems stretched and as comfortable as possible you will lube up your cock and slowly, with a great deal of patience, you will began to work it in until you are fully ensconced in her ass. All along allowing her time to get accustomed to having both of us in her at the same time. Once she gives the word for us to begin, you and I will start to fuck her simultaneously. As I thrust in, you will pull out and then while you are pushing into her ass I will pull out of her pussy. If all goes according to plan I think all three of us are in for a mind-blowing experience. What do you think?"

Neither Kay nor I moved a muscle for nearly a full minute. I could tell that Ron was getting uncomfortable thinking that this time he may have pushed the limit too far. It's not that Kay nor I were opposed to what he was proposing it's just that both of us were in a bit of shock.

Kay is the one who broke the silence when she inquired: "Baby, are you sure this is what you want? Do you really want to see your sweet little conservative wife take two cocks at the same time? Are you sure you can handle that?"

Ron smiled and reached across the table to give his wife a gentle kiss and said; "Yes. Not only can I handle it but I think it will be just about the hottest thing we will ever do."

Kay just looked into his eyes and said; "You know that I love you more than I love anything in this world and if this is what you want, I'm willing to give it a try. But if it hurts too much I want the right to be able to call it off at any time. Is that OK with you two?"

We both assured her that we would stop anytime she gave us the word. Ron said; "OK then, let's head to the bedroom where we can get our kink on."

We each grabbed some of the breakfast dishes and stopped by the kitchen sink to deposit them before moving down the hall toward their master bedroom. When we got there, we noticed that Ron had a video camera set up on a tripod aiming at the bed. Ron said; "I hope you two don't mind but this is probably a one-off experience so I wanted to preserve it on video."

Kay said; "Just so we smudge the faces in case it gets into the wrong hands."

Ron said that he had purchased a special video editing software app that would allow the faces to be tastefully blurred without ruining the overall character of the video. He said he would show both of us the finished copy to be sure we approved. I reminded him that I would be on the road in a couple of hours which would be long before he had a chance to edit the video. He promised that he would forward the fully edited version to me via email.

Ron walked up to the camera and pushed the record button. He glanced at the display screen and was apparently happy with what he saw. This is the most nervous I had seen Kay all weekend. He was already filming when he saw her gingerly climb up into the center of their king size bed and lay down on her back with her hands folded across her tummy. Ron and I then climbed up on either side of her laying on our sides facing this amazing woman. We were all fully clothed except for our flip flops which had once again been kicked off before getting up on the bed.
Ron turned her face toward him and whispered; "I love you baby doll."

Then he began to lovingly caress and kiss her face. While he was doing that I moved my hand to her breast and began to gently massage her over her blouse. The massage gradually moved to the buttons and one by one I began to undo the fasteners starting at her neck and working down to her belly button. I was delighted to learn that she had decided to forgo a bra this morning so my hands were enjoying her bare skin.

The intensity of their kissing was obvious and as it continued I felt Ron's hand join with mine in our exploration of her torso. Ron is considerably bigger than I am and even his hands were slightly larger. Funny the things you notice when in situations like this. We both began to move our hands over her shorts and onto the flawless skin of her upper thighs. Her skin was so soft and so smooth and yet firm at the same time.

Ron and Kay were still locked in a kiss while all this was going on. Our hands bumped into each other as we both made our way to her center. He is the one who unsnapped her shorts and lowered the zipper. Kay lifted her hips while Ron grabbed one side of her shorts and I grabbed the side closest to me. We worked her shorts and panties off her bum and down to her thighs where I took over removing them completely off her little feet while she and Ron continued their erotic kiss.