Kay & Will Pt. 04: The Hawaiian Lei Ch. 09

Story Info
What an amazing ten days, but this is our last full day.
4.8k words
4.11
1.7k
1

Part 18 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

KAY AND WILL - Part 4

The Hawaiian Lei

Chapter NINE

"Our Last Full Day Together"

NOTE FROM AUTHOR: This is by far the longest story I have ever written. Here we are nearing the end of a four-part story detailing the relationship that I share with a wonderful woman named Kay who lives more than half a continent away from me. I hope that you have enjoyed getting to know she and her husband Ron as much as I have cherished their friendship. Kay is a truly amazing woman and her husband has graciously agreed to share her with me from time to time. This fourth part; "The Hawaiian Lei" is a dream that I have about my wife Susie joining with Ron, Kay and myself in a sexual adventure on Maui. I hope it comes true one day.

*********************

Have you ever had one of those nights when you just can't get to sleep no matter how exhausted you are? I don't suppose I'm the only one to experience such a thing. And the older I get, the more frequent those nights seem to occur.

I was totally OK with everything that had happened before bed time. The four of us had experienced sex in the same room for the first time. First it was Susie and I enjoying ourselves as a couple while Ron and Kay were doing the same. Then, we traded partners so I was with Kay and Susie was with Ron. It was fun. It was exciting. It was mind blowing. It was truly incredible!

But now as I lay next to a sleeping Kay so peaceful in her slumber, I couldn't get the scene out of my mind of watching Susie make love with Ron. Oh, to be sure it was raw and unadulterated sex but it was more than that. They were making love.

The sight of Ron's big and I dare say perfectly shaped cock sliding in and out of my wife was haunting me. The expression on her face as he fucked her was one of total satisfaction mixed liberally with love. I wondered if she would ever be satisfied like that with me once our friends left the island.

About 1:00 in the morning I quietly slipped out of bed, pulled on a pair of swim trunks and a T-shirt and went for a walk on the beach. I hadn't gone more than a couple hundred yards before I plopped down on the sand looking out at the moon and stars reflection off the water and started to talk.

"What am I going to do?" I asked no one, but the moon. Ron, Kay and even my wife were doing exactly what I had hoped and even dreamed that they would do. What truly surprised me was my wife Susie.

She was so taken by all the new and exciting experiences that had come her way she was just caught up in it all. I know that she was struggling with all the new things she was doing with someone that was not her husband. She was internally troubled as her entiremoral base had been turned upside-down. But at the same time, she was undeniably enjoying every minute of it.

The moon didn't seem to be answering my question so I asked more; "When Ron and Kay have gone home, will I still be her 'honey' or had I been replaced by a big cock?" I was remembering that she called Ron "honey" and up until now that was her pet name for me and only me.

I guess that was my real concern. I was still very self-conscious concerning my own masculine equipment. I knew that the next morning would start our last full day before Ron and Kay flew back to Minnesota. I was wondering if once we were alone without house guests, would Susie come back around and start treating me with the respect and dare I say even the reverence that she had treated me with before this whole new lifestyle was thrust upon her. Or, had I made a colossal mistake?

Still talking to the moon, I said; "Maybe I need to give her the benefit of the doubt and perhaps, just perhaps, I have been overreacting to everything that has taken place. Is that it? Am I just getting caught up in my emotions and my insecurity due to the smallness of my cock size? Am I so envious of Ron and his manhood that I am being overly sensitive?"

Still the moon didn't answer so I just continued to stare out to the broad expanse of ocean and the darkness beyond. I sat there for over an hour. Sometimes thinking and sometimes just blankly staring. Then I realized that I hadn't been talking to the moon at all. Rather, in a very natural way, I had been talking to God. Susie and I are both born again Christians but up until now I had left God out of the equation. So, with that realization, I began talking to Him in earnestness.

"Lord, what have I done? I confess that my desire for more sexual fulfillment has brought me to this point. I know now that it's my own lust that has driven Susie into the arms of another man. My fear Lord, is that I have been replaced emotionally and that my wife, the bride of my youth has fallen in love with someone else."

"Forgive me Lord for being so careless with my precious wife and her emotional stability. Please restore our relationship to what it was prior to this visit by Ron and Kay. Help me Lord to forget the sexual scenes and emotions that are bothering me so much. Also, Lord, don't allow my own insecurities and any offenses that I've been holding against my wife to take root. It's not her fault Lord, it's mine. ........... Amen."

I sat for another few minutes in silence. Finally, I realized that I needed to stand up and stretch my aching bones. I'd been sitting in one spot for more than an hour. As I stood up, I pulled out my phone to check the time. It was 2:14am. Time to get back to the condo.

I entered our unit as quietly as possible. Sure enough, the place was dark and silent. I of course assumed that Susie and Ron were in the master suite and that Kay was sleeping alone in the guest suite. I stealthily opened the door to the suite Kay and I had been sharing.

In the dark bathroom, I undressed and brushed my teeth before feeling my way to the king size bed. Carefully I pulled the sheet back and crawled into bed on the side that I had been using during my time with Kay.

All was silent. I laid there for a while trying to get to sleep when I realized that I wasn't even hearing Kay's gentle breathing. Ever so gingerly, I reached across the bed to see if I could feel her sleeping body. Nothing. She wasn't there. Her side of the bed was empty. "Oh, my gawd. She and Susie have probably been having a threesome with Ron all the time I've been away."

I turned on the bedside lamp to its lowest setting just to verify that I was in an empty room. Then out of curiosity I opened the door and walked into the living room area heading for the master suite. I wasn't even sure why I was checking on them or what I would do even if I found three people in one bed.

But just as I was getting close to their door, I heard a sigh coming from the direction of the chairs facing the ocean. There was precious little Kay, curled up in one of the oversize rocking chairs with a thin blanket wrapped around her beautiful body.

She had been waiting up for my return and had fallen asleep. I picked her up and carried her toward our guest suite. Her eyes opened halfway and she nuzzled her head into my shoulder and was quickly asleep again. I gently lay her on the bed and removing the blanket she had been wrapped in I discovered that she was still naked underneath.

Such an amazing little body. So very dainty and yet so sensual. I kissed her forehead and after covering her with the sheet I slipped back into my side of the bed and was also quickly asleep.

The next morning came too soon for me. Still it was nearly 9:00am before I woke up. Kay was gone so I got up and took a long hot shower. I shaved and prepared for the last day in paradise with our guests. By the time I made it into the living room, everyone else was on the lanai having already finished their breakfast. I grabbed a cup of coffee and headed toward the sliding glass doors.

The first thing I heard was from Susie; "What happened to you? The last thing I remember was Kay walking into the master suite crying and saying you were gone and she didn't know where you were."

I replied that I just needed some time to myself and that everything is OK. Then uncharacteristically for her these past few days Susie asked; "I hope I didn't do something to upset you? If so, please forgive me."

"No, no. It's OK, I just needed to process some feelings that I've been having. Thank you for your concern but I think everything is sorted out and I'm fine."

Kay had a look of relief on her face while Susie just looked a bit puzzled before she said; "We've already eaten and were just thinking of going down to the beach, do you want to join us?"

"Of course I do. Why don't you head on down and I'll grab a bowl of cereal and be there in fifteen or twenty minutes."

Ron happily said; "Sounds great, we'll take the boogie boards with us. Could you bring the beach umbrella when you come just in case we need some shade?"

"Will do." I replied.

The three of them headed out the door as I poured a bowl of raisin bran and glass of POG before taking a seat at the table on the lanai. Looking over the rail, I could see them getting set up for a day at the beach. 'Our Spot' was available so that's where they put the beach blankets and two beach chairs.

The girls were sitting in the beach chairs happily chatting away while Ron stretched out on a beach blanket and was staring off the other direction. I followed where his eyes must have been and noticed four single ladies in their late teens or early twenties not more than thirty feet away. All four had tiny little string bikinis. I chuckled as I realized that I would be looking at the same thing if I were down there right now.

Following my simple breakfast, I made my way down to the beach and joined the others.

After sunning ourselves for a while Ron and Kay headed off for a swim. Once alone, Susie turned to me and said that Kay and she had a heart to heart talk. "Kay really laid into me saying that I haven't been treating you very nicely. Is that true?"

"Well, as a matter of fact I have been feeling like a second-class citizen in your estimation for the past several days."

"Oh honey, I'm so sorry. I guess I've just gotten so carried away with all these new feelings I've been experiencing. And also with all the new things I've done with Ron. Please forgive me."

I was so glad to hear her say this and was even more grateful for Kay having spoken with her about her attitude toward me. Taking her hands in mine I said; "You're forgiven babe. Don't think another thing about it."

"I promise and cross my heart. I won't do anything with anyone without first checking with you and making sure you are OK with it and that includes doing stuff with Ron."

"That's all I ask babe and I'll do the same with you."

Susie was smiling once again when she got a coy look on her face with those big puppy dog eyes. Then she said; "I'm so glad we had this talk and there is just one little thing that I'd like to ask for."

"What's that babe?"

"I really, really would like to spend this last night with Ron before they leave tomorrow morning. Pretty, pretty please."

"Well, I think we need to ask Ron and Kay how they would feel about that before we make any final decisions. But, if they both agree, it will be alright with me."

"Oh, thank you honey, you're the best husband ever!"

About that time, Ron and Kay came hand in hand out of the water and toward 'our spot'. They both just ran a towel over their faces and through their hair and then lay down wet on the beach towels to let themselves air dry. Susie grabbed my hand and said, "Let's go for a swim like they did."

It was almost like we were a young husband and wife again. We enjoyed being together in the water and jumping over the waves. After a half hour or so in the ocean we joined Ron and Kay on the beach to air dry in the beautiful Hawaiian sunshine.

Then before you know it Ron said, "I'm starving, let's go in for lunch."

All of us had enjoyed the sun long enough so we packed up our gear and headed into the condo. Kay and Susie prepared some sandwiches while Ron and I got some drinks ready and set the outdoor table.

During lunch Kay announced that she and I were going to take a shower right after eating and then take a nice long "nap". That was news to me but who was I to issue a complaint.

After cleaning up the dishes and service items, Kay grabbed my hand and led me into our guest suite. Within seconds we were shedding our clothes and heading for the shower. Once there we enjoyed our regular shower fun. It was clear that Kay was taking her time teasing and soaping my body. By the time we were toweling each other off my pecker was hard as a rock.

Without even a hint of putting any clothes on she grabbed my erect member and using it as a handle she took me to the bed. We both plopped down and her mouth immediately consumed my cock clear to the base. Her tongue and lips were working overtime and it only took less than five minutes for me to shoot my baby making batter into her mouth. She swallowed every last drop.

"Wow baby, that was amazing but why are you in such a hurry?" I asked.

"Oh sweetie, I'm so frustrated because this will be our last time together before we leave. Remember that we had all agreed that our final night in Hawaii Ron and I are going to be sleeping together so we can reconnect before heading home to Minnesota. I was hoping to make last night extra memorable and I waited up for hours while you were out collecting your thoughts but as you know I finally fell asleep in the rocking chair."

"I'm sorry I ruined your plans last night but I just needed to get away from everything to think some things through. But as for this being our last time together, that may not be the case because Susie really wants to spend one more night with Ron and I told her it would be up to you and Ron to make that decision. So maybe we might have one more night after all!"

Kay's eyes got wide and she said; "Oh I hope so! But I'll have to talk to Ron because whatever he decides is what I will do. He's my husband and I completely follow his lead in all things. Especially in things having to do with sex."

"Well just in case, why don't you work on my manhood to see if you can get him hard again and then we can make slow and sensual love for the next couple hours."

She did. And we did. It was magical and dare I say; more than just memorable.

By the time we emerged from our bedroom it was apparent that Susie and Ron had also "taken a nap". They looked recharged and Susie was hanging all over Ron. He then gently lifted Susie's hand from his arm and announced that he and Kay had something that they needed to discuss. They walked out to the lanai hand in hand. Susie and I were sitting in the living room looking out at the ocean to give them some privacy.

I assumed Susie had shared her desire to spend this last night with him and he was most likely discussing that with Kay. So, I asked Susie if she had asked Ron about her idea. She glanced at me and then looked back out at the ocean saying, "Yes, I told him what I was hoping for and I assume that's what he and Kay are talking about now." She looked kind of embarrassed but I couldn't figure out why.

When Ron and Kay came back in, Ron announced that our plans for the evening were all set. We had already planned on dinner our last night at a highly-recommended seafood restaurant about a quarter mile walk down the boardwalk. The place was new since our last time in Hawaii so we were anxious to check it out with our Minnesota friends.

Our reservations were for 7:00pm and the girls wanted to get all dressed up for our final evening together. They both retired to their separate suites leaving Ron and I in the living room.

Ron took the rocking chair Susie had vacated as we both looked at the amazing view. The late afternoon sun was pretty intense but the condo had heavy sun screens that could be pulled down. They blocked the sun but you could still see through them although the view was somewhat obscured by the screens. Ron spoke up:

"Will, this has been an amazing two weeks for Kay and I. We truly do appreciate you and Susie inviting us to share this time with you both. You're a good friend and I only hope we might be able to show you some mid-western hospitality in our neck of the woods sometime in the future." He paused and we were again looking out at the amazing view before he continued.

"Your wife is truly an incredible woman. It's hard to even imagine that she is in her 70's. And as far as her being frigid or sexually unresponsive, well, I think these two weeks have laid all those concerns to rest. She does things sexually that I've never been able to talk Kay into trying." While he paused, I was stewing on that last comment before he went on.

"Yes sir, you have quite a woman on your hands. Thank you for sharing her with me. I hope you enjoyed Kay as much as I've enjoyed my time with Susie."

"For sure I was totally blessed to spend time with Kay these past several days and thank you for sharing your wife with me as well. She is incredible in every way. And she is just as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. You are a blessed man!"

"That I am." Ron responded and then added; "And I can't wait for bed time this evening. Susie told me what she was hoping would happen tonight and that you said it would be OK provided Kay and I approved. I've never done anything like this before and I'm really looking forward to everything the night has to offer."

I was puzzled by his comment since he had been with Susie every night for the past ten days so I couldn't figure out what he was planning for tonight that would be so different. But just as I was about to ask what he was referring to he stood up and announced that we better go get ourselves ready for dinner since Susie had told him that she wanted us guys to dress up for our final dinner in paradise with our girls.

As we walked to the restaurant, Kay and I were holding hands while Susie was doing the same with Ron. The view was beautiful beyond description with the sun approaching sunset.

Once we arrived we were seated at a table outdoors close to the beach with a full view of the setting sun. Life couldn't get any better. The meal was incredible. All four of us chose the same entree of macadamia nut encrusted Mahi Mahi. We skipped desert.

As we were walking home in the moonlight Kay asked if I was really OK with our plans for the night and I assured her that Susie had already asked me about spending one more night with Ron and it was fine with me.

Kay just squeezed my hand tight and stopped to give me a kiss. Ron and Susie had continued walking and were ahead of us by a few yards. Walking a bit more quickly, we soon caught back up with them.

Once in the condo Susie and Ron went immediately into the master suite that had become their domain as a couple of lovers. Kay and I headed into the guest suite to get ready for bed as well. I went to the bathroom first to brush my teeth and remove my contacts before going into the bedroom to get into my sleeping boxers.

Kay spent a bit more time than normal in the bathroom getting herself ready. When she emerged, I gave a brief wolf whistle at the sight before my eyes. She was wearing a pure white teddy that I hadn't seen before. It was so sheer that I could see everything! There were panties but they also did nothing to hide her naked charms.

Kay gave a quick pirouette saying; "Do you really like it?"

"Baby, you look amazing and I almost hate to remove it."

She came to where I was sitting on the bed and leaning over gave me a lingering kiss saying; "I'm going to miss you so much. These past two weeks have been heavenly in every way."

"I'll miss you too baby. I have fallen even more in love with you for everything you are."

She stood upright and grabbed my hand. Lifting it to her lips she kissed the back of my hand and then turning she headed for the bedroom door.

12