All Comments on 'Kay & Will Pt. 04: The Hawaiian Lei Ch. 09'

by Willupboss

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

Will is a weak and pathetic piece-of-shit. He practically rolls over on his back, wagging his tail like a dog. To allow his cheating, slut wife to manipulate him how she did... and still not stand up for himself on that last night, just makes me want to vomit. I have no sympathy for him whining like a little bitch cause he spent it alone while his slut wife fucked in a threesome When was HE going to have a threesome with the women while Ron slept alone?

Plus other minor things. Why did Ron and his slut wife get to use the Master bedroom every night with him relegated to the guest room? Because the weak, spineless shit allowed it. This whole inequal thing made me want to vomit. Once they got home, Will should have told his manipulating wife that he was going to arrange a threesome with two other women escorts and she was going to stay home! Or they would be divorcing if she objected. Show some backbone FFS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Got to the third sentencebefore I threw up. That's goodfor this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What LenardSpencer said.

Though I shouldn't have been surprised. The signs that a good sharing story was going to end up as just another sad cuck story have been there for a long time. Shame. One more author to skip.

rodryder44rodryder44over 1 year ago

Part 4 chap 6 she's Marissa; chap 7 she's Suzie; chap 8 she's Marissa:,chap 9 she's Susie. Unforgivable. Also I don't see Will's problem with the arrangements on the last night as we readers knew clearly that Marissa/Suzie had a hall pass for a three some with Kay and Ron. Now Will should put on his big boy pants, forgive Marissa, even though she did nothing wrong, and fuck the hell out of his hot wife!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWillupboss@Willupboss
I'm a retired guy who is still married to his high school sweetheart. Unfortunately she has never felt that sex was enjoyable and certainly not for recreation and fun. Being an old fashioned guy I took my marriage vows seriously and wouldn't think of leaving her. She has be...