Kay & Will Pt. 04: The Hawaiian Lei Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey babe, where ya going?"

She turned to face me and looked honestly confused; "I thought you knew. Ron asked me to join he and Susie tonight. He said it was Susie's idea and that you already said it was OK."

"Wait a minute! I said it was OK with me if she wanted to have one more night with Ron but I expected that was going to allow me to spend one more night with you."

"Gosh sweetie, I don't know what to say. You know that when it comes to all things sexual I allow my husband to make the decisions of what I can and can't do."

"I know you do and I respect that about the two of you but this isn't anything like what I bargained for at all!"

"I'm sorry baby and now I'm really torn." Then with a look of resolve she said; "I have to go." And with that she blew me a kiss and was out the door.

Now I understood what Ron was talking about when he said that he was looking forward to doing something totally new tonight.

I spent a miserable night listening to screeches and groans and laughter. Ron didn't try to keep quiet either. I heard him grunt and roar like a lion as time after time he must have unloaded into one of the women that I loved. Even when they were silent for an hour or so, I still couldn't get to sleep. I just tossed and turned trying to forget about my misery.

I found it enlightening that I wasn't bothered at all by the sounds of Susie and Ron when they were being pleasured and reaching their climax. But hearing Kay squeal with joy and fulfillment nearly broke my heart. I wasn't upset with either her or with Ron. As far as they knew, this was something that Susie and I had discussed and come to agreement on.

When morning finally came, I hadn't slept a wink even though the three of them probably caught about four hours' sleep in between their rutting sessions. I wasn't only bone weary but I was emotionally devastated and drained. I felt like I had been tricked and sorely cheated out of a fun evening.

By the time we were all together in the morning everything seemed frantic with last minute packing and then heading to the airport. Good bye kisses were quick as both Ron and Kay were anxious to board their flight home. Susie and I decided to wait until their plane had lifted off on its way to Honolulu where they would hook up with their connecting flight to the Minneapolis/St Paul airport.

Driving home I mentioned to Susie that I was really ticked off about how things worked out the previous night. She looked at me and it was obvious that she was embarrassed and knew exactly what I was talking about. None the less, she responded, "But honey, you know I wanted to spend the last night with Ron and last week I even brought up the idea of us having a three-way experience."

"You might have casually mentioned that over a week ago but I certainly never agreed to it!"

"Oh honey, I'm so sorry. I thought you knew what I was asking for yesterday when we talked about our last night together. Now I feel just awful thinking that you are unhappy. Please forgive me again."

She was just staring at me as I drove while clutching the steering wheel. She knew I was ticked off after having spent the night alone in the guest suite with nothing but my thoughts and the sounds of their frolicking in the across the hall. Again, she said; "I'm sorry honey. Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?"

"I don't know." I hastily replied. "I just don't know what to think I'm tired and I want to take a nap when we get home. I'll still sleep in the guest room for now."

Susie responded: "OK honey. And as soon as we get home, I'm going to take a one hour nap and when I wake up I will get right on the project of writing up what happened my first night with Ron. Remember, I promised to put it all in writing as soon as they left and I plan to live up to my promise. As far as last night goes, please forgive me, I didn't mean to trick you into something that you didn't want to happen."

I guess our conversation was over because she reclined her seat, turned toward the passenger door and was out like a light.

The rest of the way back to the condo, I just stewed. I was recalling her apology yesterday afternoon when she had said: "I promise and cross my heart. I won't do anything with anyone without first checking with you and making sure you are OK with it and that includes doing anything with Ron."

Yah, that promise lasted about four hours before her all-night threesome with Ron and Kay. I was thinking; "What a crappy way to end two amazing weeks!"

As I drove back past Old Lahina Town I settled down and realized that she indeed had talked about spending the last night with both Ron and Kay at the same time. I guess I was thinking that she was joking about it. But I guess the joke is on me.

Now here I am just feeling sorry for myself. All three of them had assumed that I knew what they were planning for the last night. I'm reminded of that famous line from the Bonny and Clyde movie: "What we have here is a failure to communicate."

Oh well, water under the bridge. It really was an amazing two weeks and for that I just need to be thankful. And with those closing thoughts I started anticipating how excited I was to read Susie's written account of what happened on the first night of our trade.

12