All Comments on 'Kay Starts an Adventure Ch. 02'

by michaellajones

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
TwentysevenTwentysevenover 8 years ago
A Good Place To End It

This is well written and not too offensive but it has lost any semblance of dramatic tension. We all know what happens next. My suggestion is you pull the plug and avoid spoiling it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Job

Ignore the resident Mormon elder Impo. He would have me and all confirmed bachelors marrying 13 year old girls so we have not a wife but old age nurse maids.

While Impo is busy here whacking off to these "sinful" LW stories what is his nurse doing with her time?

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Hot story and very well written! We need more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hey, one star guy. There is a reason many of us do not write for this site any more.

It has to do with no matter what we write or where we put it, some "anon" asshole has to spew filth and insults. Or we have Bonnie and vastie and some anons argueing, and the constructive comments seem to be few and far between.

After awhile, some of say fuck it, fuck you jerks and go to other sites to post.

So what you DO end up with is crap, which you have earned. I can't even post my user ID because it means all of my stories drop in points, great revenge for you worthless pieces of shit.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
The @anon that doesn't read the stories, but insults other readers is back...

The @anon that doesn't read the stories, rate them 5*, and insults other readers is back...He or she is a poor soul, all his life not knowing who his father was...Every place he/she goes he looks all men and thinks: "Is this the one? Why my mother was the town cum dump?" Now he/she replaced the mother and when opens his/her mouth, or enters a cock or dribbles cum...

starmanfivestarmanfiveover 8 years ago
I like the tension but I am curious.

The story has two husbands. I understand Marcie's hubby, He wants some extra pussy. That makes sense because he is in an open marriage. Dan is already getting great sex with Kay using pillow talk and fantasy. Why mess it up, unless he wants some strange down the line. Maybe Marcie and Kay should swap husbands and see if Dan and Kay are both okay with a more open relationship. Why bring in a third wheel in Stan. It seems more fair if both are in agreement with each of them playing with others . It is starting to sound as though Dan gets more pleasure out of someone else fucking Kay than fucking her himself. I'm just saying. . Maybe this IS Dan's way of getting some hot woman himself down the line like most of the men on this planet fantasizes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep Writing

Great Story! The friend, Marcie, and the husband are both “grooming” the wife for a first-time date. She now knows her husband´s kink, their sex life is on fire and the new clothing has been bought. Stan, the lover, is on track to “turn her” into a hot-wife.

My wife and I chuckled because this is how we got into the life-style. Friends and neighbors presented us with the opportunity and encouragement. Then, pretty soon my wife was dropping her panties like a hooker at the Super Bowel festival.

This is a very nice story line and we look forward to more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

WOW, how dare you keep us hanging. .. I want next chapter now! Seems like Kay has two men after her. .. .besides her husband. . ..OMG Love to be in her shoes and to enjoy. .. . . I am excited....

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 8 years ago
I'm not an overall fan of wimp husbands.

But this story is well written, so I graded it higher than I usually do. Rather than writing about the sex she has, or the men she fucks or even the angst Dan feels, write the end of their story.

At some point either she stops cheating or they divorce, there isn't much call for hot grannies...something about taking her teeth out to give a blowjob tends to be a mood killer. Does she stop? Do they divorce? Do they have children and if so, are they her husbands or the man she falls in love with?

You don't find many stories that tell the end unless they are a BTB with more violence and drama than a Quentin Tarantino movie.

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
I hadn't thought of this before.

This is a competition Dan v Stan, for the possesion of Kay ! The stakes are high Dan is betting one thing of value that he might not be able to recover. Stan isn't planning one and done, either is Marcy. *~*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
more

When ????

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Making of a cuck?

Now it seems the whole neighborhood is trying to make Dan into a cuck. And the idiot is falling into their trap thanks to his wife. Trying to portray her as an innocent is a bunch of crock just look at how much she is hiding from Dan She hasn't even told him what happened after the party when he passed out. I think it was her that said they had a drink while Stan said they had some coffee? Either way. What happened? Has she told him how Stan has been grabbing her ass? No!! Cause it could ruin things. I really don't believe this is going to be her first rodeo as she is too smart to give away any thing that would make her husband suspicious. I'm just talking from experience as one that went through it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"Could she tell Dan what she and Marcie had discussed? " tom marcie and stan seem to know more than her husband.... some trust issues wife hubby but it sounded like and now confirmed marcie wants(ed) her to cheat since day 1

hope this doesnt turn cringe

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous