Kayak Cappers

Story Info
Camping trip changes when workmate's wife replaced him.
6.4k words
4.34
55.3k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
janon314
janon314
421 Followers

Cuckolding or unwitting surrogate?

Camping trip, where buddy is replaced by his wife.

This is a relatively short story about a kayak trip with a buddy goes wrong when his wife goes instead.

Kayak cappers

It started four years ago when I was chatting with work colleagues over a few beers. We were talking about our favourite things growing up and I told them about my dad and I's camping trips. From about 10 or 11, until he died when I was nineteen. He'd take me out of school for a Thursday and Friday late in May and we'd take a kayak and camping gear and find a river to navigate.

My dad was already in his 50s when he had me, and we were never close growing up. So the 4 days together each year were memories that really brought us together. We'd paddle, fish, swim in the rivers or lakes and relax. Sometimes we'd go for days with hardly a word spoken, but it was still a wonderful time.

Eric, one of my colleagues in his early thirties, about 6 years my junior, told me how nice that sounded. Because he'd never known his dad and never got the chance to do anything like that. By the end of the night, when everyone was drunk. I ended up agreeing to take Eric on a trip and show him all the things my dad had shown me.

I hoped it was just drunk talk, but Eric was keen to do it and eventually we agreed and went on the trip. It was a little awkward as we only really knew each other through work, but we got on ok. Teaching Eric how to use the kayak and everything else reminded me of my dad and the fond memories.

I'd never married or had kids, and I told Eric it was almost like teaching my son. After that, Eric teased me by calling me 'dad' whenever we were together. The difference was he was old enough to drink bourbon with me around the campfire. He was ok to be around, but I enjoyed the trip for the memories rather than his company. However, I got the impression Eric thought we were closer than we really were.

After the first year, I was invited to parties and BBQs at his place and met his wife Audrey. She was in her late twenties and fairly attractive, but a little standoffish. I had a habit of being a little flirty around the wives and girlfriends of my friends. I meant nothing by it, and most women enjoyed it as they knew I was 'safe'.

We repeated the trip on another river for the next two years and had our fourth trip planned. A few days before the trip, I noticed Eric was looking stressed and asked what the matter was. He told me he was having a tough time with his wife at the moment. So I asked if he wanted to cancel or postpone our trip, but he said no.

However, on the morning of our trip. I turned up at his place before dawn and was shocked to see the figure on the curb with a backpack was Audrey and not Eric.

"Morning Ben. There's been a change of plans. I'm going instead of Eric." She said, as if that explained everything. She got in the passenger seat and put on her seatbelt.

Her tone brooked no discussion. Technically, there was no reason we couldn't do this. Eric and I had our own tents, and I'd taught him from scratch, so I could do that with Audrey. But I suspected she'd pull out. She never struck me as the outdoor type.

I put her pack in the car and I got into the car and pulled off. We drove in silence until about 8 am and we pulled in to refuel the car and grab a coffee and bacon bap.

"Should I ask?" I asked her as she peeled off the excess fat from her bacon.

Audrey let out a deep sigh, and I tried not to look at her impressive bust as she did that.

"Eric and I have been arguing a lot recently. We've been trying for a baby and it's not worked yet. I've suggested IVF, but money is tight and Eric is being stubborn. It came to a head last night when we argued about this trip."

"Sorry."

"It's not your fault. Eric and I haven't had a holiday since our honeymoon. So it pissed me off. He sneaks off for a break with you, leaving me to look after his elderly parents. You don't mind too much, do you?"

"No, I've noticed he's; careful with his money." I carefully phrased it.

"Miserly, more like. Sorry. I didn't mean to drag you into our problems."

I shrugged. "So tell me, have you any experience with this sort of trip? Or are you as much of a virgin as Eric was?"

"A virgin, I suppose, so you can do whatever you want with me." I raised an eyebrow with a smirk. "Ok, let me rephrase that to make it sound less smutty. I'll follow your instructions within reason."

She flashed me a smile, and I saw she was more attractive than I'd thought.

When we got to the carpark, where I was going to abandon my car for the weekend when we encountered our first problems. She'd taken Eric's pack and replaced his clothes with some of hers. But the weight was too much for her. It took half an hour going through the pack and transferring some to my pack, and leaving some stuff in the car, before she could manage the pack.

Then, of course, we had to carry the kayak about 50m to the river. I might as well have dragged it, for the help she was there, but I put up with it. Making allowances, she'd not have the strength of her husband. Which caused me to re-evaluate our trip.

With Eric and me paddling, we could get a reasonable distance each day, but Audrey had neither the strength nor stamina to help much. In the end, I simply had her paddle when we needed to steer and I would struggle on my own. Around lunchtime, Audrey was exhausted, and I decided to find a campsite.

We'd done less than a 1/3rd of the distance I'd planned on, so I had to improvise a campsite. I spotted an open space in a copse of trees and had Audrey hold the kayak whilst I checked it out. It might have been an ancient building at some point, but the area was flat and surrounded by trees. High enough above the river to avoid river vermin, so I decided we'd camp there.

Audrey was apologetic about being so feeble, but I shrugged it off. As I set out our tents, Audrey was at my shoulder watching what I was doing. At one point, I turned to grab a stone to hammer a tent peg in. As I did, my head bounced off her breasts.

"Sorry." I said.

"It's ok, I've got plenty of padding there." She replied and bounced her boobs in front of me.

After I had the camp set up and was gathering firewood, she asked about toilet arrangements.

"There is toilet paper in the top pocket of your pack."

"What about number 2s?"

"A trowel clipped to the outside. Do your business, then dig a hole and put it and the paper in the hole and make sure to cover it up."

"Really?"

"No, I secretly stored a port-a-potty at the bottom of my pack."

By the time she came back, I was fishing, hoping to get something for supper. Rather than go straight to the packets of food. She sat on the river bank a few metres away and rotated her arms to show her stiffness.

"Want me to give you a massage?" I offered. She gave me a suspicious look, and I laughed. "I gave Eric one the first time. So it's not a sneaky chance to cop a feel."

"Sorry Ben, it's just I never know when you're joking."

"Just assume I'm always joking and you'll be right most of the time."

"Maybe later." She replied and went back to her tent to read.

A few hours later, I had three fish and returned to camp to clean them. I was a little surprised that she wasn't squeamish as I gutted and cleaned the first fish. In fact, she insisted on cleaning the others herself. Although she hurried to the river to clean the blood and guts off her hands, the moment she was done.

Seeing her squatting down to wash her hands, I was drawn to how great her bum looked with her jeans stretched tight over it. I shook my head to dispel the image of peeling those jeans off and caressing it. I'd broken up with a girlfriend a few months ago and was in the habit of masturbating nearly every day. That would be something I'd have to avoid thinking about.

Telling Audrey I needed some alone time for a wank would not go down well. I grinned at the idea of how she'd react to that.

I half smoked and half cooked the fish on twigs over the fire. We ate them with rice cooked with a handful of peas and carrots pieces I'd brought with me. Audrey scowled when she found a bottle of bourbon wrapped in her towel and admitted it wasn't her favourite drink. But she'd make do.

Around 8 pm, I retreated to my tent and closed the fly screen. Audrey asked me why I was going to sleep so soon, but she found out soon enough that the midges came out a short time afterwards. Causing her to run into her tent swearing as she swatted at them.

In the morning, I woke to the predawn light and slipped from my tent to pee on a nearby tree. However, as I stood and stretched, I spotted Audrey standing almost up to her knees in the river. She was wearing shorts and nothing else as she washed her face and armpits with her back to me.

She took the towel from off her shoulders and started to dry her face and turn towards me. Her breasts were fuller than I had guessed and her areola was a deep rose colour. As she pulled her towel away from her face, I quickly turned my back.

"Sorry!" I said.

"I thought if I got up early, I'd get to wash before you were up."

I heard her come out of the water and she walked past me to her tent with the towel over her shoulder and hanging down over her breasts. Because the tents were tiny one man affairs, there was no way to get in to get her clothes without being on her hands and knees. Which would mean she could not keep the towel in place. She glanced at me and I grinned at her dilemma.

"I'll just go and water a nearby tree." I offered and wandered off.

While it was tempting to sneak another peak, I wasn't some teenage boy and had that much self-control. When I returned, she was wearing a t-shirt and no bra. It was hard not to notice the slight bump of her nipples through the cloth.

"Were you serious about the massage?" She asked, rotating her shoulder joints again.

I nodded and tore my eyes off her tits. The shoulder movement made them move in wonderful ways.

She sat on a low wall and I stood behind her and massaged her shoulders and neck. It wasn't my fault that her V-necked t-shirt gave me a look down her cleavage as I looked over her shoulder. My massage of her upper breast was legitimate, although I felt Audrey tense as I did it.

"How is that?" I asked, and she stood and tested her muscles.

My eyes were locked on hers, but my peripheral vision noted her nipples were hard and proud now.

"Much better thanks. Sorry for being suspicious of you. I mean, we're out in the middle of nowhere. I've no idea how to get out of here, so I'm entirely at your mercy."

I pulled a sleazy face and rubbed my hands together, giving my best Sid James dirty laugh. Audrey giggled and swatted at me.

After cheese and crackers, we packed up and resumed our trip. As usual, we paddled upstream, so that the return trip would be easier, but with Audrey almost a dead weight, it was putting more of a strain on me. So when we passed a riverside pub around noon, I suggested we stop for a pub lunch and a pint.

The pint turned into two, and I was surprised that Audrey downed the strong ale like it was nothing. The pub was next to a farm shop and as Audrey made the most of the sun; I bought some home-cured bacon and some eggs. When I spoke to the woman who served me about the river ahead, she told me it was all her husband's land on both sides of the river. So I asked permission to camp on the land.

Fuelled up with beer and a large serving of curry and fries, I paddled for another few hours. Before the weather looked like it would turn for the worst. I quickly scrambled out of the boat and Audrey and I set up our tents only moments before it started to pour down. We were soaked before we could get inside and laughed like children at our condition.

Luckily for me, Audrey never looked down to see how revealing her wet t-shirt was before she dived into her tent. I stripped off my t-shirt and jeans and slipped them under the fly sheet to avoid taking anything wet inside the tent.

"Jammy bastard." Audrey said, poking her head out of the tent flap. I could see her naked shoulders, but nothing more. "Men are always luckier than women."

"I'd not complain if you did that?" I gestured to my Y fronts before scrambling into my tent.

"You'd love that, wouldn't you? Me in just my skimpies."

"Well, I caught you by accident this morning topless." I could have kicked myself for reminding her.

She was silent for a moment, then in a quiet voice she asked.

"Ben, how much did you see?"

Be honest or be sensible?

"I saw your boobs, just for a second, as you turned before I could."

"Oh, and?"

"And what?"

"Fuck!" she said under her breath. "And what did you think?"

"What do you mean?"

"Are my tits ok? Nothing that would put you off?"

"Of course not. Why?"

"Nothing."

"Come off it Audrey, you asked me to comment on what your boobs look like. They looked great as far as I could see. And then you try to pass that off as if it's nothing."

"Fine. It's just with Eric and me trying for a baby. We have sex a lot, but the..."

"Fun?"

"OK, the fun has gone out of it. It's like it's a task to be completed instead of enjoyed. I was worried that passing 30 made me less attractive."

"Tell you what. Give me another look and I'll give you my honest opinion. Although it may take an hour or so."

"Cheeky sod!" She laughed. "Thanks Ben. I just needed reassurance." She added in a lower voice.

The rain didn't last long, but we were camped in the corner of a cornfield. And there was no wood around for a fire, even if we could find something dry enough to burn. Not that I'd risk a fire in a farmer's field. So that night I cooked the bacon and eggs over my camping stove.

When Audrey brought out her bourbon, her distaste for it had diminished as she sipped it from the bottle. She saw me moving a little stiffly and offered to return the massage. I readily agreed and pulled off my t-shirt and she knelt behind me and worked on my neck, shoulders and back.

At first it was a regular massage, with Audrey chatting away about random stuff. But gradually her fingers and hands seemed to move to caresses, and she stopped chatting. I sensed the change in her attitude to me and I quickly brought the massage to an end. When I slipped my shirt on, I saw her eyes were a little glazed from the drink.

"Would you mind giving me another massage, like this morning? It really helped."

I wasn't sure it was a good idea, but it felt wrong to deny her after she'd massaged me. Kneeling behind her, I worked her stiff muscles and got the expected grunts and groans from the mixture of pleasure and pain. When I finished, I moved away, but Audrey just sat there with her eyes closed.

"Ben, would you mind doing my whole back?"

"Ok, but you'll have to lie down." I said.

Audrey lay on her stomach, then glanced over at me.

"Don't get any ideas." She said and then tugged her t-shirt up and off. Leaving her topless, but her boobs hidden under her.

"Do you mind if I straddle your legs?"

She shook her head, then rested her head on her folded arms. As I straddled her thighs, just below her bum. I felt a stirring in my trousers. The temptation to grasp her buttocks and massage them was strong, but I leant forward and massaged her back from her waistband up to her shoulders. Again, I got the grunts and groans as I worked the knots out of her muscles.

To finish, I moved to kneel at her head and worked her upper back. This time Audrey was resting her chin on her forearm and I caught her looking at my crotch several times, then quickly closing her eyes. In my mind, I imagined unzipping myself and pulling my dick out to seeing her reaction when she opened her eyes again.

In one fantasy, she'd move forward and take it into her mouth. While I was certain the reaction would really be her jumping up and screaming about what sort of pervert I was. Obviously, I preferred the first one and as I imagined the blow job; I massaged her longer than I could justify for muscle relief. In the morning, I'd have to find an excuse to get some alone time and knock one out.

I was fairly sure Audrey was on the edge of sleep when I stopped.

"Thanks Ben, that was great." She said and pushed herself to her knees. Before letting out a little squeak as she remembered she was topless.

Her hands flashed to cover up, and she tried to struggle to her feet. She stumbled, and I reached out to stop her from falling on me. In the process, her hand came off her breast, and it bounced off my forehead and she stumbled onto me. We went down, knocking the wind from both of us. Me on my back with her on top of me. The underside of her breasts pressed against my forehead.

I couldn't help laughing and, after a moment, Audrey joined in.

"Don't tell Eric about that." She laughed.

"What? You trying to knock me out with your boobs?"

She sniggered and slipped off me. Spotted her t-shirt and put it on with her back to me.

"I suppose flashing you like that pays for that massage." She said as she turned to face me.

Her nipples were poking hard through the cloth and she looked down and blushed.

"Relax. It was an accident, and I can definitely say you have great boobs. Especially now that I know how soft and warm they are."

"Ben!" she said, but didn't really sound annoyed. I got the impression she enjoyed the compliment and the accidental contact.

In the morning, we woke to find the weather a little cooler and a bit of a breeze. Fortunately, it would be at my back to aid my paddling. I packed up my kit and went to check on the kayak. Turning it over to empty out the rainwater from yesterday's shower. I heard swearing behind me, then turned to see Audrey's tent floating over my head and into the middle of the river.

I rushed back to my gear and grabbed the paddle, but by the time I came back to the river, it was nowhere to be seen.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I'd emptied the tent and removed the pegs. I was putting them away when a gust whipped up the tent."

"Damn, I should have told you to always leave your kit inside until you collapsed it. I suppose we should head home now."

"No, that would mean I'm not as good as Eric at this type of thing. I don't want him to think that."

"So?"

"So, I'm sure we can both squeeze into your tent for one night."

"You sure?" I asked, knowing how confined it was, even for one.

"Absolutely."

With the breeze behind me, the going was easier, but I had to wear my waterproof coat to stay warm. Only, I was a little too warm and sweaty by the time we chose our last campsite. It was like the first, and we were hidden in the trees and well above the river.

As Audrey set up the camp, I went back to the river and stripped down to my underwear. Standing in the icy river water up to my knees, I washed myself. Glancing back towards the camp to ensure Audrey could not see me, I slipped off my underwear and washed my bum crack, cock, and balls. My cock responded to the attention, seeking relief, and I swore under my breath that I'd not had a chance to get myself off.

Splashing water to wash off the soap, I waded to the shore and looked up to see a wide eyed Audrey frozen part way through the trees. She'd not only seen me naked, but naked and hard. I snatched up my fresh underwear and slipped them on without drying myself.

"Sorry about that. I just wanted to ask what I should do next." She said,

"It's ok I suppose. Payback, for you accidentally seeing you topless twice."

"True, but I think I got the lion's share of that deal. Not being funny, but how come you aren't married with that thing hanging between your legs?"

I laughed as I dried off and finished dressing.

We collected enough firewood for a good fire and dined on beans with chopped up tinned corned beef. Finished with cheese and crackers. Washed down with some bourbon. It was getting dark when Audrey told me she was going to wash and made me promise not to sneak a peek at her.

janon314
janon314
421 Followers
12