Kayak Cappers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed, although I imagined her in the river like I'd been earlier. After fifteen minutes, I heard her call out for me. Looking away from the fire, I was surprised to notice how dark it was. Forgetting that in the valley as we were it would get dark quickly. Grabbing a torch, I called out to Audrey to ask what the problem was.

"I can't see well enough to get out of the bloody river." She cried back.

I headed to the river's edge, keeping the torch aimed at the ground. I found her clothes, then flashed the torch across the river to see her. She stood in the middle of the river, with one arm over her breasts and her other hand over her crotch. I aimed the torch away.

"How do you want to do this?"

"What do you mean?"

"I could toss you the towel, but I'd have to shine the torch your way for you to see it. And you'd have to expose something to grab it before it fell in the river. Or I can shine the torch to lead you to the way out of the river."

"That one." She replied, and I aimed the torch halfway between us.

The light bleeding from the torch illuminated her as she stumbled towards me. Not being able to use her arms to steady herself made it harder. I turned my back and aimed the torch at the river bank as she got closer, but she swore again.

"I can't seem to get out by myself. Fuck it! Just help me out."

I turned and saw she still had one hand over her crotch, but her other hand was held out to me. Leaving her breasts exposed. I switched the torch to the other hand and took her proffered hand and tried to pull her out. But after a moment, she reached out with her other hand and exposed herself fully. The torch beam pointed at the sky as I took her other hand and hauled her from the river.

She bumped into me, wet and shivering, then stepped past me.

"Shine the torch on my clothes."

I moved the torch and illuminated her from behind, watching as she bent and snatched up her clothes. Seeing her wet and bent over caused my cock to twitch. Instead of getting dressed, she moved towards the campsite, but stopped after a couple of paces as she stood on some unseen twig or stone.

I shone the torch at her feet to let her see the way and followed her, trying not to fixate on her bum. Once she stumbled and almost fell. Without meaning to, the torch beam seemed to focus on the gap between her legs as I got a momentary view of her plump pussy lips.

The light of the fire was enough for her to make the last steps into our camp without the torch. She tossed her clothes aside and stopped close to the fire to warm herself as she dried off.

"This is something we really don't mention to Eric."

I nodded, then realised I was staring at her. I turned my back too late, and she barked out a laugh.

"Really? There's nothing left to keep hidden."

"True, but..."

"But, nothing. At this point, I don't care."

I turned back in time to see her slip her t-shirt on. I swear she seemed to take her time drying her legs before putting her panties and jeans on. She snatched up her booze and took a gulp, then coughed hard. She was flushed afterwards, but I don't think it was from the alcohol.

If I had to guess, I'd say she got a buzz from flashing me. Especially if she could justify it to herself as being an accident. Once I settled on a rock, she came to sit next to me and I caught her peering at my crotch. Smothering a grin that my jeans were tented after seeing her naked.

"I hope you understand about that?" I said and nodded at my boner.

"It's ok I suppose. You shouldn't have seen me naked, but I'd be disappointed if I got no reaction at all."

We both drank more bourbon than we should have. I was doing it to numb the senses that might react to her close to me in the one-man tent.

She climbed into her sleeping bag and crawled into the tent, and I joined her. Even leaving all our kits outside, we were almost on top of each other. Lying on our sides with the bags pressed against each other. Because we never knew what the weather would be like, our sleeping bags and tent were chosen for cooler weather.

It wasn't long before I was too hot. But I didn't want to move in case I disturbed Audrey.

"Ben, are you still awake?" She whispered.

"Yeah."

"Are you hot?"

"Of course, thanks for noticing."

"Idiot. I'm seriously getting sweaty." I heard her sleeping bag zipper, then her moving around.

"Do you need the light?"

"No, you've already seen me naked more than you should."

Her bum pressed into me, and I realised she was pushing off her bottoms. From the low light from the embers of the fire, I saw her pull her top off, but nothing else. The sleeping bag zipper went up again.

"Don't take this the wrong way, but I think you should get naked as well."

"How could I take that the wrong way?" I asked, feigning innocence.

"Please Ben. Don't make it weird. How would I explain to Eric that we slept naked in the same tent? Even if we are in separate sleeping bags. It's just that if you do it now, you won't disturb me later."

I crawled out of the tent, knowing that I'd never manage to get naked in the confines of the tent with her inside. Glancing back, I saw she was facing the side of the tent, so I stripped off and turned to get back into the tent. Only to find Audrey was staring at me with a grin on her face.

"It's only fair. You got to see me naked up close, where I was over 40 feet away when I saw you."

I was tremendously aware of my swinging cock and balls as I squatted and slipped my legs into the sleeping bag. My genitals were barely a foot from her face before they vanished inside the sleeping bag.

"I think I might be hot for another reason now." She said and giggled. Rolling over and it seemed like she pressed her bum back against me on purpose.

My dick twitched, but I had no room to pull back. If she wanted to play that game, she might be the one who got burned. As I got harder, I shifted in my sleeping bag and pressed it against her hard enough to find her arse crack. She stiffened and shifted slightly to reduce the pressure.

All the fresh air and exercise took its toll, and the bourbon aided me in falling asleep. I woke during the night confused. Someone was breathing in my ear and I felt a leg up over my legs and that made no sense. The sleeping bags were too confining to do that. Pulling my arm from the bag, I reached down to feel a naked knee over my thigh.

Moving my hand higher, my hand touched her ribs and grazed the side of her naked breast. She let out a slight sound in her sleep. Then I realised she'd unzipped her bag to cool off and give herself more room. She made another sound and moved in her sleep. To roll onto her back and, in the process, she pushed her breasts beneath my hand.

"In the morning Eric." She murmured. Taking my hand and pressing it onto her breast for a moment. Then she rolled away from me.

Pulling my hand down to cup her bum. "Just how I like it." she said and left my hand on her bum.

What the heck. I gave it a gentle squeeze and she let out a sound of pleasure and seemed to go back to sleep. Much as I wanted to explore her body, I knew she'd wake up and then I'd been in the shit.

I shifted to face away from her and pulled my zip down towards my waist and opened up the bag to uncover my shoulder and upper chest.

The next time I woke up, I woke up in a hurry. A hand was on my cock and it wasn't mine. Given how hard I was, it seemed like it had been working on it for some time. I was on my back and the zipper had been pulled low enough for Audrey to wank me easily.

It was pitch dark, and she moved until her naked breast was pressed against my arm. Her hand had picked up some speed. Then she moved again.

"Let me deal with it, Eric."

Fuck, she thinks she's with him. She sounded half asleep, but what do I do? Wake her up and tell or keep quiet and enjoy it. Sometimes it's easier to ask for a pardon than ask permission. While I pondered the right thing to do, she took the choice from me. A warm, wet mouth engulfed my cock.

If I'd have taken her hand off me moments earlier, we could have passed it off as an accident and pretend she'd just touched it for an instant. Now I couldn't claim I didn't know what was happening. But she was too good to stop her now. Burning all my bridges, I reached over and found her breast hanging down.

She let out a moan of pleasure as I teased her nipple. Then her mouth was gone.

"Let me do all the work." She said, sounding more awake.

She pulled the zipper all the way down, and I felt her move and straddle me. Oh fuck, I'm about to fuck Eric's wife. Or in truth, she was about to fuck me. She grabbed my cock, and I felt it brush over her pubes, then move lower and I felt the spongy flesh of her labia. Briefly, as I was swallowed by her body.

I swore inwardly at the feeling, then at myself for letting this happen. But it was pointless stopping now. Besides, I had nothing like enough willpower to stop. I'd not had sex in over 3 months and her pussy seemed to grip me tight and milk me.

She was fucking me with increasing pace and breathing hard. There was enough light growing to see her silhouette, and I wondered how long it would be before she could tell I wasn't her husband. I needed to cum, but I wanted this to last as long as possible. As long as I got to climax, I'd face whatever consequences were coming.

"I need to cum. Please make me cum, Ben." She gasped.

"You knew it was me?"

"Of course. You don't think I'd not know the difference between this dick and my husband's. Please get me off?"

Licking my thumb, I found her clit, while my other hand found a nipple that needed toying with. Audrey was grinding against me, squeezing every molecule of pleasure from this, and I knew I was about to cum.

"Fuck Audrey, I can't hold out any longer."

"Do it! Fill me with your spunk."

And so I did.

Christ, I don't remember the last time I'd cum so hard and long. Audrey shuddered and climaxed before I'd finished pumping my seed into her. She collapsed on top of me, panting, then lifted to kiss me repeatedly all over my face.

As I shrank and slipped from her, she quickly crawled over me and out of the tent. Seemingly unconcerned about her nudity now. I slipped out to follow her, grabbing my underwear to put them on, but saw her off to one side of the campsite, squatting and peeing.

"Chuck over the toilet roll, will you?"

"Only if you tell me what happened?"

I tossed over my toilet paper, and she patted herself dry.

"I suppose that's fair. OK, I'm not proud of this, but after I saw you hard, I had to touch it. Sorry. It was stupid. I thought if I pretended to be half asleep and said Eric's name, you'd think it was a mistake. When you never stopped me, which was naughty, by the way, I decided I had to have it inside me."

"What would you have done if I'd done that to you?"

"You're right, sorry."

"I think it will cost you more than just a sorry."

"What do you mean?"

"After I've made the coffee, I'm going to fuck you again, whilst I can see you."

Audrey smiled widely and hurried over to the fire and poked at it. Looking for embers. Kneeling next to the fire and blowing on one, I bent beside her and caressed her bum. She pushed it back into my hand.

"You really have an outstanding arse."

Half an hour later, Audrey was kneeling in front of me and sucking me hard, before turning and letting me fuck her hard from behind. She loved that and begged for more as she clenched hard on me as she climaxed. I eased off until she recovered, then rolled her over so I could see her breasts bounce while we fucked. The look on her face as we climaxed together was priceless.

We washed each other quickly in the cold river water and dressed. Packed up our camp and returned to the kayak without speaking. With the river flowing with us and Audrey paddling on and off, we returned to the pub. The one that had taken more than a day and a half to get to by 2 pm.

We stopped and enjoyed another meal, and a pint, then returned to the river. We got back to the car a little after 7 pm. As we drove off, Audrey reached over and rested her hand high on my thigh. We both knew this wasn't anything other than a one-time thing. One to be remembered and cherished.

I stopped outside her house and she took off her seatbelt, leant over to kiss me and got out. I put her much lighter back pack on the curb and gave her a wistful look, before driving off.

Epilogue

When I went into work the next day, I was unsure how to react to Eric. He was full of apologies and full of thanks that I'd put up with his wife for the weekend. I felt guilty, but I wasn't about to tell him what happened.

What I'd not expected was to hear that he had handed his notice in, as he was due to start a new job in a week. He'd planned our last trip so he could do it in the old job before he left.

I saw Audrey at the pub for his leaving drinks, but we never spoke.

Two months after the kayak trip, I was going through my post when I got home from work, and found a handwritten envelope. On the back was the word 'thanks', and inside was a sonogram of a baby.

I flopped back into a chair in shock. Had I been set up as a surrogate father? I burst out laughing at the thought that Eric would go to in order to save money.

12