All Comments on 'Kayak Cappers'

by janon314

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Shouldn’t that be Kayak CAPERS?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You will laugh even more when they sign you up as a father and demand money for the upbringing and education of the child.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 2 years ago

Cuckold story.

I hope Eric realizes it is not his child. A boot on Ben's testicle would suffice and dump Audrey. I bet she's the one who planned everything without Eric's knowledge.

/

I hate chuck stories.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 2 years ago

A bit telegraphed, but still fun.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 2 years ago

First time I have seen a mention of the late, great Sid James in Literotica, so that deserves extra points.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved the long buildup and the string of circumstances that led to the "climax".

5 out of 5!

Would love a kayaking sequel set a year or two later for a repeat "cheap insemination" to get a second child. Or just a set campout (or cabin) so they wouldn't lose time paddling. (Sex in the outdoors during the day would cut down on the midges.) Perhaps Eric could come along and hold her hand as they took more than one night to accomplish the goal...?

Great writing! Kudos and More Please.

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

A very well told entertaining story. Can't fault your writing style. <<In terms of content, I have my doubts. How can a married woman go kayaking with a more or less stranger? And how can a married woman foist another's child on her husband? For such women, I have only one wish - infect you with HIV and die a slow and painful death. At least your ex-husband has the satisfaction of watching you die!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really nice story and well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hmmm? Just what is it you're capping? If you can't spell, don't write. To have missed such a glaring mistake in the title is juvenile. Stop while you're ahead.

patilliepatilliealmost 2 years ago

That last line took this from a 3 to a 4! Funny and there are dudes like that...

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

A little convoluted, but I can see something like it happening. Especially them leaving the company after the "event" to break any connections with Ben. 5*

SkubabillSkubabillalmost 2 years ago

Fun and imaginative. Four stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Predictable, but still a fun story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Follow up story, Eric finds out Ben is daddy and kicks Audrey to the curb. Ben gets to pay more than he imagined for screwing his buddy's cheating wife!

BrentJWBrentJWalmost 2 years ago

Seems a bit of a stretch to assume that Eric wanted him to get Audrey pregnant but I do know guys who think like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

@Mac_Lapu...You said "I hope Eric realizes it is not his child."...If you had bothered to read it all the way to the end you would have seen that Eric in fact knows and set it up so that his wife would return pregnant. But hey, you just go right on being that self-righteous asshole to authors while you look like a fool.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I was kayaking alone in Idaho and saw two kayaks over on the shore and decided to ask if I could share their campsite for the night. Expecting to find a couple of fishermen, I was surprised to find two 30-something women. I thought they might be a lesbian couple when I saw their rings, but after talking a bit I realized these two used these trips to enjoy nature while their husbands sat home and got fat. I spent three days kayaking with these two and then spending each night around the campfire getting my dick sucked and fucking both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

this was a rather predictable yet very fun read. I enjoyed it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

my husband and I love Kayaking. He has me wear a mesh bikini top. He got me one of the self inflating life vests so that my boobs are not covered with a huge vest.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Just here to read the comments from the haters.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

OMFG that was dumber THAN shit, which is good because shit would offended if I said it was AS dumb as shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fun story

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 2 years ago

Technically, there was no reason we couldn't do this.

he didnt see anything wrong with a single male taking a wife of a friend on a camping trip with only the 2 of them lol

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 2 years ago

and he doesnt question it. that doesnt seem weird to anyone? going on a camping trip alone with a friends wife. the wife is just sitting there instead of the friend i would have kept driving lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There is no such word as Cappers. I don't know if you mean Capers or Campers. Either way, change it now. Because aggravating pedants, like me, won't read it.

However I gave it a try until I got to ...

"Do your business, then dig a hole and put it and the paper in the hole and make sure to cover it up."

Then I gave up.

Have you ever been camping? (Or capping?) You don't pick up shit. You dig the hole first!

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 2 years ago

that score is deceiving

imhaplessimhaplessalmost 2 years ago

Cute and original; definitely a 5* in my book.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No other kayak trips are planned? Guess they want to have only the one bastard child through cuckolding despite the cost savings. Both husband and wife really are miserly pricks.

ForensicFossilForensicFossilalmost 2 years ago

@Annony "Brits are all betas, every one"...

Might want to check with the Germans, Italians, and Argentines on that one, mate.

OOAAOOAAalmost 2 years ago

GREAT story!!! I like a lot how the plot goes on and your writing style! Congratulations!!! 👍👍

HemmingswayHemmingswayalmost 2 years ago

Good effort but the story line is a heavily traveled road. Would have been better with some kind of twist to cover some new ground.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 2 years ago

Fairly blatantly compromised ‘surprising’ ending! The rest is adequate, but no way in Hell will I give five stars to an author who cannot spell ‘capers’ correctly!

4*

clearcreekclearcreekalmost 2 years ago

as mentioned by an anonymous, hole before poop! husband wants to go kayaking as he never knew his father, but the wife says the husband leaves his wife to care for his aged parents? the lady gets into her sleeping bag, then crawls into the tent?

read your writing several times before submitting

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 2 years ago

@iamaweasel,

You seem to know your shit! Was this knowledge something you studied or was it hereditary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

GREAT, nothing better than cumming in your buddy's wife or your wife's friends !!!!!! I have done it to 6 different married ladies.

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBBabout 1 year ago

Really poor spelling

nixroxnixroxabout 1 year ago

5 stars - I like this story - and no I have nothing to comment.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades12 months ago

Enjoyed the story. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Shes not your faithful wife its just your turn.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjanon314@janon314
July 2022 A gentle reminder to the readers of this site about the efforts of the authors. First you have to remember that the thousands of authors on Literotica are unpaid and publish for the love of it. Where else do you get thousands of hours of FREE entertainment these day...