All Comments on 'Kaycee Ch. 02: Confessions'

by BillandKate

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WOW!

You guys write so well. Makes me begin to understand a little about how a man could want to see his wife fucked by someone else. I'm glad Tony realizes he's not sure.

francemanfrancemanabout 3 years ago

Disappointed still too many clichés.

"I may have done some things in college that would qualify as slutty, but I never considered myself a slut." 😂😂😂

"The sex was out of this world. I know you're wondering, so I'll just tell you." But you are still the best lover.😂😂😂

Poor marriage With a woman who practices threesomes how to eat candy.

A future wimp.

ZalanaZalanaabout 3 years ago

funny how many thin people pass comment on sexuality in judgmental terms. For a moments though and a good book they would realize they understood nothing, but then that is human sexuality for you, "what I do is special and the rest of the world is sad or perverted". Nobody makes you read these stories or needs your silly immature opinions, try reading you bible for some real sad kinky sex if this doesn't get you off.

I quite love this story guys Kia kaha

racfguyracfguyalmost 3 years ago
And so it goes . . .

Kaycee admits that she is a slut, and Tony is willing to cuckold himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is great. I would love a Kaycee in my life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBillandKate@BillandKate
Husband and wife who love to bounce ideas off each other and who enjoy the Loving Wives category of Literotica. We'll keep writing stories - some with BTB, some with reconciliation - as long as the feedback has been mostly positive. The Anom. gallery can be a pain in the ass a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES