Kaycee Ch. 02: Confessions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When we finished our meal, Ty told J it was his turn to do the dishes. J pretended to protest, but it was all for fun. Ty took my hand and we walked together into his bedroom. Ty and I made love for the next hour until J knocked on the door to remind Ty they had practice soon.

"That was the first night and morning of our love affair. They really were best friends and they both treated me like a lady, probably more than I deserved considering where we met and what we became.

"The sex was out of this world. I know you're wondering, so I'll just tell you."

I had so many questions at this point, I didn't know which one Kaycee was about to answer. She proceeded to answer two of my top ten.

"Jamal was slightly bigger than you, maybe a half-inch longer if I had to guess, but with a bit more girth. Ty was smaller, both in length and girth. They're the only two black guys I've ever been with, so I can't say anything about the whole BBC myth. You and Jamal are the two biggest guys I've ever been with, so please don't go getting all weird on me about that. I've told you before, your cock is perfect."

All I could do was give my wife a kiss. She continued.

"And yes, they double-teamed me. The first time was a week after that weekend, Ty took my ass and J took my pussy.

"But, as much as I loved when they were both inside me at the same time, it never compared to all the times I would fuck one while the other watched. And my favorite thing was when we'd play some music, they'd sit on the sofa naked, stroking their cocks and I'd do a striptease and dance naked. Their dark brown eyes would burn into my skin. I could feel those eyes caress me. There were times I'd orgasm without being touched."

I had to ask, "Sounds like you three had a decent relationship. What happened?"

"Both Ty and Jamal were drafted into the European league."

"Did you ever get with either of them again?"

"We used to write once in a while. But the last time we ever got together was a week after finals. They were gone soon after the term ended. You need to know something, Tony. I've been with six men in my life. Kyle in high school; Hal, Frank, Ty and Jamal in college; and you. I may have done some things in college that would qualify as slutty, but I never considered myself a slut. I hope you don't either."

"No one after Jamal and Ty since college? It was over a year later before we met."

"And for that year and a half I wasn't with anyone until you and I made love."

"Well, I never thought about you as slutty, even after what you just told me. Now, are you done telling your secrets?"

"Done"

"Is it time to tell you mine?"

"Tomorrow, what with the storytelling and the sex, I'm exhausted. Let's just sleep and you can tell me tomorrow. OK?"

Kaycee rested her head on my shoulder, wrapped her arm around my chest and fell asleep right after whispering, "I love you, Tony. Let's not fuck that up."

We woke up the next morning, went for a run along the river, then had lunch at the Bridgeport pub. By two we were home; Kaycee filled our soaking tub with hot water and we settled in.

"I think I know; but I'm ready to hear what you have to say."

I looked into Kaycee's blue eyes and blurted it out. "My secret fantasy is to watch you get fucked. Hearing you relate your college experiences only reinforced my desire to see it happen. But the thing is, I was up last night after you fell asleep and gave it a lot of thought. I realized that an important part of my fantasy is this - anytime I think of you with another man, that man is just a figment of my imagination, he doesn't exist."

I paused here, trying to find the words to explain my meaning. Kaycee was obviously confused. "How does that work?"

"I don't know. Last night when you told me about Ty and Jamal, it was so exciting, but some of that was because I don't know what those guys look like. Sure, I understand they're two, tall black men, but there aren't any faces. If I look at a black dude or any dude on the street, I don't say to myself, "that's the guy I want Kaycee to fuck", it's just too real."

"I think I get it Tony. That's why you stopped me from going any further at the oasis. I thought I was acting out one of your Penthouse letters and you'd get a charge out of it. Zack being a real person screwed up the fantasy."

I nodded in agreement. "And yet, since that day, I sometimes find myself regretting that I did stop you with only giving him a hand-job. You were so beautiful."

Kaycee leaned forward to kiss me before asking, "What now, lover?"

"I don't know. Do you have any ideas?"

"Well, we've established that I'm an exhibitionist and you're a voyeur. That you want to watch me with another man, maybe - and that's very scary. Joshua Tree was a spur-of-the-moment thing; anything we do after today's conversation would be pre-planned."

Kaycee then suggested something I never thought I'd hear from her, "Would you feel any better about this arrangement if we found another couple to do a soft-swap with? Where we share a room with another couple, watch each other, but no physical swapping. It doesn't completely fulfill your fantasy, but it gives me a safe environment to fulfill my kink. And maybe you'd be happy watching the other woman get it from her husband. Who knows? Maybe it does satisfy your kink, too."

And that's how we ended up putting our own ad in the Northwest Swingers magazine.

In Part Three we find Kaycee and Tony seeking a couple to 'soft-swap' - and maybe pushing the envelope together.

12