Kaycee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She collapsed onto me, breathing heavy and shaking as her orgasm continued to tear through her.

I held her as we both slowly returned to some semblance of normal. Sometime during our recovery, my cock deflated and slipped from her well fucked cunt, spilling the contents onto my crotch and running down between my legs, pooling under my ass.

We kissed and cuddled, basking in the wonderful afterglow of our encounter. Content just to be together, then, exhausted both mentally and physically, fell asleep.

When I awoke in the morning, late morning, Kaycee had moved, snuggled back into my side again, still sleeping.

I laid there watching her, still astounded I'd found someone that made me feel like she did. I'm pretty sure I'm the luckiest guy alive.

Before too long, Kaycee's eyes fluttered open, exposing the beautiful green color within. They may no longer function, but they never failed to take my breath away.

"Good morning angel." I whispered. "How'd you sleep?"

"Died." She answered, smiling. "You?"

"Same." I responded. "Always sleep well next to you."

She kissed me softly. "Keep talking like that, and we'll never get out of here."

"What time are your parents expecting us?" I asked, not wanting to break the mood, but needing too.

"They won't be up very early themselves, so noonish." She said.

"Well shit." I moaned. "It's 10:30, guess we better get moving.

We took a quick shower together then dressed and checked out. Kaycee had brought a change of clothes, but I had to wear my suit pants and shirt. I had a pair of jeans and a t-shirt in my car that I'd change into at Kaycee's parents place.

We arrived at the house about 11:30 and went inside. Monica was busy in the kitchen preparing something for us to eat. After greeting her and the Chief, I briefly excused my self and changed clothes. Returning from the bathroom, I heard Monica call everyone to the dining room.

"Eat first, then we'll talk." She said. "Have a seat Rigel."

We had a nice breakfast casserole along with mixed fruit and coffee, then adjourned to the family room. Kaycee and I sat on the couch, holding hands and looking scared. Monica sat in a chair across from us, and the Chief paced the floor, making me nervous.

"I'll start." Monica said. "I think that's best. Rigel, please understand that certain events have made it difficult for us to trust anyone where Kaycee is concerned."

"I do." I answered. "Kaycee told me about it long before we started dating, I tutored her first."

"I wasn't aware of that." Monica admitted. "Obviously, Lee and I are lacking a great deal of context where you are concerned. Kaycee only mentioned she was seeing you when she came home for Christmas. She was afraid of how we'd react. I'm not proud of that. It was never our intention to..."

"As I told the Chief last night." I interrupted. "I have a little sister. If that had happened to her, I'd probably never let her out of my sight again, after I made the bastard, pardon my language, pay dearly."

Monica smiled. "I want to trust you, but it's difficult."

"Impossible if you ask me." The Chief grumbled under his breath.

"Lee, behave." Monica admonished. "We talked about this."

The Chief humphed theatrically, then flopped into a chair. "Don't even know why I'm here."

Monica shot a dirty look at her husband, then continued, looking at Kaycee. "You're a grown woman dear, independent and beautiful, but it is so very easy for someone to take advantage of you without your knowledge, as we all found out the hard way. I can't bring myself to say his name, but he fooled us, made us think he loved you then did those unspeakably evil things to you. Surely, you see how it makes it hard to trust anyone again."

"Rigel's not like that Momma." She said, fighting tears. "He's kind and gentle, he loves me, and I love him. I know we haven't been together that long, but I know what I feel. He's been hurt too. Neither of us were looking for a relationship, maybe that's why it happened. We were friends first, we talked and laughed, he got me out of my room, helped me start living again. He didn't judge my past, in fact he's been incredibly supportive and understanding. When I told him, all he could think of was how I was and was I angry, depressed, or scared. He never made a move or said or did anything even remotely sexual. As time went on, I could tell he wanted to, but he didn't, I sure because he thought I might still be traumatized by what happened, and he didn't want to upset me. I made the first move. I knew he never would, he respected my feelings too much to risk it."

"That true?" She asked, looking at me.

"Not entirely ma'am." I said.

Kaycee gasped. I patted her hand. "Let me explain." I inhaled. "Everything she said is 100% accurate except the assumption I would never make a move on her. I was actually trying to, I just couldn't find the right moment. Given her past, I didn't want it to appear forced or staged, it needed to be natural, it had to feel right. And it was in the end." I chuckled, remembering the incident.

"Something funny boy?" The chief growled.

"Just recalling our first kiss." I smiled, leaning over and bumping foreheads with Kaycee. "You remember, right?"

"Cimarron." She giggled.

"Care to elaborate." Monica asked.

"I'd taken Kaycee home with me to retrieve my car one weekend, we needed a getaway, things had been very stressful trying to get her caught up on her studies." I explained. "I was out in the barn getting my car ready to go when Kaycee came looking for me. I'm sure being in an unfamiliar setting had made her nervous. While we talked, she heard unusual noises, the horses we board, in the back of the barn. She asked if she could see them, so I took her to see Cimarron, the gentlest of the three we had at the time. After she loved on him for a bit, she turned to leave and he tossed his head, hoping for some more attention, but of course, Kaycee couldn't see him. He hit her in the back with his head, causing her to fall, straight into me. She landed on top of me, hard, knocking the breath out of me. She was concerned I was hurt, but after a few moments, it was clear I was ok. Then she kissed me. I knew then what I wanted and knew she wanted it too."

Monica actually had a tear in her eye when I'd finished. "After that story, I feel bad asking this, but may I see your phone?"

"Mom." Kaycee protested.

"It's OK." I said. "I have nothing to hide." I handed it to her.

"Open it please." She asked.

"It's not locked. As I said I have nothing to hide."

Monica opened my phone and poked around for several minutes, before returning it. "I'm sorry Rigel, I just had to be sure there were no compromising pictures on there. I did read some of the texts you sent to her, but stopped after the first few, it's clear you are genuine and we've been unduly hard on you. Again, I'm sorry."

"So that's it then." Her father complained. "Just like that."

"Yes Lee, we're done here." She said, fixing him with a withering stare. "You don't have to like him, but I won't allow you to treat him badly. After all, our daughter is in love with him."

"And he loves me, Daddy." Kaycee stood, walked over and sat in her father's lap, then kissed his forehead. "You just need to trust him...and me."

"You know I can't tell you no, pumpkin." He smiled weakly. "Anymore than I can your mother. It's just easier to beat the crap out of your problems, I'm a terrible diplomat."

"That you are daddy." Kaycee giggled and kissed him again. "I love you."

"I...love you too, pumpkin." He blushed.

Damn, there's some serious emotional constipation, I thought.

After shooing his daughter from his lap, the Chief stood and offered me his hand. "Call me Lee." He said gruffly. "I'll try to be less... difficult, as long as you make her happy."

"Thank you Ch..Lee." I shook his hand. "I will."

I sat again, drained and trembling, but keeping a brave face. Kaycee sat in my lap, hugging me, then whispered in my ear. "I can't believe we did it. You were wonderful." She kissed me softly, causing Lee to look away. He was trying, but I still had a long way to go with him.

We spent the rest of the day getting better acquainted. Mostly, they wanted to know about me, and I really didn't mind since the hostilities had stopped. Monica was saddened that my Mom had run off when I was so young.

"How could any mother abandon her children." She spat. "Just shameful. Your father did a stellar job raising you..."

We both laughed and looked at each other.

"What?" Monica asked.

"Stellar, Mom, really." Kaycee said, still giggling. "Rigel is named after a star, stellar, get it."

"I had no idea." She pouted. "But I guess it is kinda funny."

I went home later in the day, but made plans to pick up Kaycee in 2 days and we'd return to school.

We talked before bed that night, Kaycee still amazed her Dad was warming up to me. I was no less surprised, and still not sure it wasn't a ploy to throw off the investigation when I came up missing. But I loved her, nothing was going to stop me.

Second semester started in early January and we rapidly fell into a routine. Kaycee had to take a night class, something neither of us were happy about, but some things just can't be helped. Kaycee was befriended by an asian girl named Miku, but I'd still walk them to and from class, I didn't like the thought of them being out after dark by themselves. Turns out I was more right than I knew.

We made big plans for Valentines Day, a nice dinner, concert and hotel in a city about 2 hours away. Kaycee was really looking forward to it, and so was I.

The night of her class was 3 days before our getaway. I walked her and Miku over, kissed her and went to the library to study, it was closer than the dorm. Later, I returned to walk them back, only to realize the class had let out early. They were nowhere to be found, so I called Kaycee. "Where are you?"

"Headed for the dorm." She answered. "Miku said she could walk me back, didn't want to be a bother. We've only been gone a few minutes, if you hurry, you can catch up."

"On my way, see you in a bit." I hung up.

Walking briskly, I started to close the distance between us. Moving much faster than the girls, I expected to reel them in quickly. Then I heard voices, loud female voices. I stopped briefly and listened. I still couldn't make out what was being said, but I could tell from the tone and volume, something was very wrong. I was positive one of the voices was Kaycee's.

Running as fast as I could, I made for the sounds of the disturbance. Within less than a minute, I could make out faint figures in the darkness ahead. As I got closer, I saw a dark figure struggling with a much smaller one. It had to be Miku, further on another dark figure struggled with who I assumed to be Kaycee.

I could hear some of what was being said, mostly by the assailants. "Gonna show you a good time bitch, don't fight it." "FUCK YOU ASSHOLE." That was Miku, girl had some spunk, had to give her that. I kicked into overdrive, running as fast as I could, aiming for the closest figure, the one manhandling Miku. He never saw me coming. I hit him just above the hip and drove him into the frozen ground HARD, freeing Miku from his grasp. I heard bones break...they weren't mine so I didn't care, I still had to rescue Kaycee.

Asshole#2 heard the impact and saw his buddy asshole#1 go down, and before he could register what had happened, I was up and facing him. His eyes widened when he saw me.

"Let her go and maybe I won't kill you." I seethed through clenched teeth.

Asshole#2 threw an arm around Kaycee and pulled her close, producing a knife he held at her throat. "One more step and I'll cut her, man." He threatened. "Don't FUCK with me."

"I'm only going to say this one more time." I said with deadly seriousness. "LET. HER. GO."

He ran the point of the knife along Kaycee's jawline just hard enough to draw blood. "I'll kill her, DON'T FUCK WITH ME COLLEGE BOY!!!"

Kaycee wrenched away when he cut her, and he jerked her back, violently. A brilliant move on her part. As she was pulled back, she added to the momentum, throwing her full weight into the elbow she drove into his solar plexus. Asshole#2 gasped and staggered back, releasing her. I pounced.

I was on him before he could even register I'd moved and smashed a fist into his greasy face. He went down and I jumped on him. Rolling around on the ground I was aware of a scream from Kaycee and Miku pulling her away, out of danger, frantically calling for help.

We wrestled for several minutes, he was stronger than I expected, but driven by my rage, I was unstoppable. I punched, kicked and head butted this motherfucker until he finally stopped moving, then stood and ran to Kaycee. We embraced as she cried on my shoulder.

"Are you OK?" She sobbed. "I'm so sorry, we should have waited, I..."

"SHH." I comforted her. "Everything is..." Then the lights went out, I heard Kaycee scream my name before all went quiet.

****************************************************************************************************

My eyes fluttered open. Light, bright, too bright, filled my vision. I groaned. I sensed movement to my right, a hand was holding mine and something appeared in front of me, blocking the searing pain from the light.

"Thanks." I croaked. "Too much light."

"On it." A voice answered, then the light level dropped substantially. Slowly the dark blob resolved itself into Kaycee's beautiful face.

"Rigel. You're awake, I was so scared." She broke down, sobbing on my chest.

"Where...?" I couldn't talk, voice just wasn't working.

"I see our patient is awake. I'm Dr. Redner." He said, entering the room. "Nice to finally meet our newest local celebrity."

"Why am I here?" I asked. The room continued to fill with people, Dad, Bella, Monica and Lee, even Miku was here, and a local policewoman. Kaycee was still at my side, squeezing the life from my hand and crying softly.

"I'm officer Evelyn Bayne Mr. Bennington, what's the last thing you remember?" The policewoman asked.

"Miku and Kaylee were in danger, I had to do something." I croaked, trying to recall the details. "I took down the first one, the second one fought back...I think I took him out too, but if I'm here..."

"No, you did indeed." She chuckled. "Unfortunately the second assailant stabbed you in the left side during the scuffle."

"You almost died." Kaycee wailed.

"It was dicey when you first came in." Dr. Redner explained. "You had a collapsed lung and lost a lot of blood."

"How long have I been here?" I asked.

"You came in Wednesday night, it's Friday afternoon." The doctor answered.

Friday the 13th. Maybe not so unlucky, since I'm still here to see it. I thought. "Kaycee, I'm so sorry I scared you." I pulled her hand to my lips, kissing it tenderly. "I couldn't let them hurt you. Looks like our getaway is cancelled though."

"None of that matters now." She smiled, tears still streaming down her puffy red cheeks. "As long as you're going to be OK, I don't care."

I ran my finger over the bandage on her jaw. She flinched. "Sorry, did I hurt you?"

"No." She sighed. "I'd just rather forget it ever happened."

"How bad was it?" I asked. "That asshole cut you, I saw you bleeding, I lost it."

"Doctor says nothing will be visible after it heals." She moped.

I had to stifle a laugh.

"What?" She protested. "It's not funny."

"It kinda is." I grinned. "Regardless, you won't be able to see a scar."

She frowned, wrinkling her forehead, then she got it, and giggled a little bit.

"Dark humor." I admit. "But, at least we can still laugh."

She snuggled into me, her heart a little lighter. If I could make a joke, especially one THAT bad, I was going to be OK.

"Officer, what about the fuc...I mean the attackers?" I inquired.

"Well, that's kinda why you're a celebrity." She explained. "I just got off the phone with forensics, their DNA matches evidence we have in a string of increasingly violent sexual assaults that have taken place over the last 18 months. The last one was inhumanly brutal. They cut her, mostly her face, concentrated on areas that would be visible. Took over a hundred stitches to put the poor woman back together." Officer Bayne fought back tears. "She killed herself 2 months later."

"Fucking animals." Lee spat. "I'll kill them with my bare hands!"

Monica just nodded curtly, she didn't even call out her husbands use of vulgar language.

"Won't be necessary." Officer Bayne continued. That's why he's getting so much press. A college boy took out two of the most violent criminals our city has ever seen, bare handed."

She continued, speaking directly to me. "You got lucky." She said. "The first one you took down had a gun."

I swallowed hard. "Where are they now?"

"The one that stabbed you is in lockup. You beat him pretty good." She smiled. "He got off easy. The one with the gun is in intensive care under armed guard. Broken ribs, concussion, spinal injuries, punctured lung, broken arm, I probably left out a few. I've seen people hit by cars with less damage. He'll most likely never walk again."

"So am I in trouble?" I asked, not sure I wanted the answer.

"Just between you and me, and this room full of sympathetic souls." She frowned. "I'd have shot them both if I had the chance. They're vermin, filth. What they did to those women, especially the last one. She cooperated completely. They carved her up like a turkey..." She fought back a sob. "You're a hero as far as I or anyone else in the city is concerned. What they had planned for your girl and her friend, it makes my blood run cold. I'm certain at least one of them would have died, and not easily."

"Then why are you here?" I asked.

"Mostly to make sure you're going to be OK." She smiled. "But I did have to take a statement, not that it's really necessary. The evidence is overwhelming. Neither of them will ever see another day as free men. I do ask that you don't do anything like this again. We appreciate the help, but the paperwork is a bitch."

Several people in the room chuckled. "Hadn't planned to do it this time." I grinned. "But I'll try to behave."

The officer left, along with the doctor, he'd be back later. Everyone got some time with me. Dad and Bella were the most shaken, after Kaycee, and it took me and the doctor to convince them I'd be fine in a week or so.

Miku thanked me, sobbing the whole time we talked. "It's OK." I told her. "I'm just sorry you and Kaycee had to go through that."

Then I was alone with Kaycee and her parents. Lee came to the bedside. "I know I haven't been very welcoming towards you, son." He confessed. "But what you did for my baby girl." He paused briefly, fighting his emotions. "You nearly died to save her, I won't forget that."

Monica approached. "Can I hug you?"

"Carefully." I answered. "Yes."

She hugged me, then looked into my eyes. "Thank you." Then she kissed my cheek.

They excused themselves, leaving me alone with Kaycee. She laid down on my right side and hugged me cautiously. "Hurt?"

"A little." I admitted. "But having you next to me is more than worth it."

"This is all my fault." She started sobbing. "If we had only waited."

"Stop right there." I demanded, scaring her slightly. "You heard Officer Bayne, one of then had a gun. Given their past behavior, I think it's likely they'd have shot me and taken you two, so really what happened gave us all the best chance to get out unhurt, relatively. Let's not think about that anymore. You and Miku are OK, and I will be in a week or two, I'd say under the circumstances, it all turned out as well as it could."

"Well at least daddy doesn't hate you anymore." She giggled.

"See." I grinned. "Happy ending."