Kaycee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doctor Redner returned. "Normally I'd stress that these are single person beds, but I'll allow it, for now." He chuckled. "I've got a hall full of reporters, do you feel like talking to them?"

"Do you know if any are from the University?" I asked.

"Let me ask." He said, sticking his head out the door. "Actually the Dean is here and the editor of the student website."

"I'd like to talk to them first." I said.

A tall, well dressed man entered. "Hello Rigel, I'm Dean Stanton." He shook my hand. "Glad you're on the mend. I won't take a lot of your time, I just wanted to thank you, officially, for your bravery. We take the safety of our students seriously and appreciate you putting yourself in danger. This shouldn't have happened, we were lax on security, that will be addressed. We had an emergency board meeting last night, and voted unanimously, the University will pay for all the expenses you incur from this incident."

"Thank you Dean." I said, dumbstruck."Appreciated."

The Dean shook my hand again then left.

"Hey Rigel." A petite blond said. "I'm Penny Atherton, I edit the student part of the University website, I'd love to post about you if you're up to it."

"I think I can answer a few questions." I teased. "I'm a little tired, and sore, but fire away."

We talked for 15 minutes or so then she thanked me and turned to leave.

"I'm guessing there are others out there?" I asked.

"Oh God." She groaned. "I've never seen anything like it, there's crews from at least 10 TV stations. We only have 3 in town, so I have no idea where they're from."

"I'll tell them they have to wait until tomorrow's morning news before they can air anything." I nodded. "You have the exclusive til then."

"Oh my God, oh my God, OH MY GOD!!!" She squealed. "Thank you, that's gonna look good on my resume. I really appreciate it."

"I'm glad you thought enough of a nobody like me to come." I smiled. "Thanks."

Penny literally bounced from the room, then came the media wave.

After making my wishes known, I had all of them come in at once, I just didn't have the strength for a prolonged ordeal.

Dr. Redner rescued me half an hour later. "That's all for today folks, doctor's orders."

"One more question." Someone asked.

"Out." The doctor stated firmly. Shooing them all to the door. "Get some rest for now. The nurses will start torturing you soon."

They kicked me out late the next week, sending me home to Dad and Bella. It was strange seeing Bella in mother hen mode, but it made me smile. I never doubted she loved me, but it was nice to see it a bit more actively.

Kaycee stayed at school. Miku would take my place as her seeing eye person for the time being. Security on campus was increased and night classes had escorts, the frats stepped up offering services as well.

I texted or talked with Kaycee between classes and in the evenings. I was back at school the week after, with daily visits from the University Health Service nurse, then, finally kicked loose.

Kaycee was ecstatic I was back, sleeping with me in my room for a change as I healed, but she wouldn't allow me to exert myself unduly. Read, no sex, until I'd been completely cleared.

At dinner one night, I told her I'd been released. "Mmm." She mumbled, between mouthfuls. "Eating."

Certainly not the reaction I expected. Later, I returned the trays and I took her back to her room, dropping her at her door. She kissed me then ducked inside, closing the door behind her.

"Really." I muttered, shuffling down the hall to my room. I entered then sat on my bed, removed my shoes and laid down.

I was awakened several hours later by a warm body sliding in bed next to me. "I knew you were tired." Kaycee giggled. "It took all I had not to drag you into my room."

"Well now you're in MY room." I teased. "What, exactly are we going to do about that?"

"First." She commanded. "Get naked. After that, if you move, I'm gonna kick your ass. Are we clear?"

"Yes ma'am." I answered, swallowing hard.

I stripped and lay on my back in the bed and watched as she disrobed. She had my 'attention' by that point. She carefully moved herself over me facing my feet and nestled her body down onto mine, avoiding any contact with my left side and putting no weight on me, other than her tits laying on my lower stomach.

"Doing OK under there?" She asked.

"Enjoying the view." I leered, staring into her pussy, just inches from my face, marveling at the wetness and admiring the dark red hair.

Without warning, Kaycee swallowed my cock. I groaned and shifted on the bed.

"Lay still." She warned. "Or I'm done."

"Let's see how still you are when I do this." I challenged, driving my tongue into her trench.

She jumped, then caught herself, I'm sure fearing she'd hurt me, then moaned. "Not fair." She pouted. "We haven't done that yet."

She was right, and I was wondering why. She'd blown me several times by now, but every time I got close to her, she wanted to fuck. She didn't want foreplay, but after what I was doing to her, she might reconsider.

I continued to lash her gash, probing her warm, wet folds in search of her 'on' button, bringing it out to play mere moments later.

She moaned, muffled somewhat by a mouthful of my cock, and continued sucking me with enthusiasm.

I had to pull her down to me as my abdominal muscles complained if I tried to lift my head.

"Be careful." She cautioned.

"Mmmbllfff." I answered, smearing her snatch all over my face.

"God, that feels good." She squealed, my dick momentarily forgotten.

We danced the oral tango for a few more minutes, then she stiffened and came, drenching me with nectar as she climaxed, trying, and failing to some degree, to not flail around. She returned the favor seconds later, taking my load down her throat. Swallowing hard a couple times. She cautiously dismounted and laid at my right side, breathing hard and shaking.

"That was...hard to describe, but really good." She babbled, kissing me and smiling.

"I liked what you did as well." I complimented.

"No pain?" She asked, unsurely.

"Won't lie." I answered. "A little, but totally worth it."

Kaycee smiled and rested her head on my shoulder, carefully draping her arm across my chest. "Good, but this is all you get for awhile. You still need to heal."

"Love you angel." I whispered, sleepily.

"Love you too, my hero." She giggled, nuzzling my neck.

The rest of the semester passed uneventfully. Kaycee and I spent nearly all of our free time with each other, deepening our relationship. It took about a month before she couldn't stand it anymore and late one night, she fucked me silly. Back to normal at last! By this time we'd added a few friends. Miku of course and Penny hit it off with us too. Spencer, a guy in one of my classes. He and I were car nuts. He really liked my car and I was helping him find one, and a few others, but most of those were friends of friends.

One night as we lay in bed, Kaycee seemed distracted. "What's bothering you angel?" I asked.

"What are we going to do this summer?" She sighed.

"There's lots to do." I assured. "As long as I'm with you, it'll be fine."

"That's what I mean." She clarified. "We both go home, you with Bella and your Dad, me with my parents, we won't be together."

"You don't live that far away." I said. "I can come and see you when I can. Dad still needs me to help out around the place. I keep telling him I won't be there forever, but he's stubborn."

"Just like his son." She tittered.

"I'd protest if it wasn't true." I chuckled, reaching out to tickle her side.

"Stooop!" She laughed. "You know I'm ticklish."

"And I love to hear you laugh." I countered. "It works out well."

She snuggled into me and we slept. This discussion wasn't over, but we weren't going to figure it out tonight anyway.

Eventually, we came to understand it was what it was and we'd just have to endure it. The summer passed faster than either one of us would have expected, thankfully. I saw her whenever I could, but it was never enough.

Over the course of the summer, we decided to get our own apartment, off campus, for our last year in school. Kaycee had gotten all that money from Aterson and wanted to put it to good use, besides, if you added both our dorm fees, it was pretty much a wash, and it was only a matter of time before we got caught, rules were rules, and even though I think the powers that be might look the other way, I didn't want special treatment. I just wanted to be a regular student. Getting thrown out of the dorm didn't appeal to us either.

We found a nice place, close to campus and moved in a little over a week before the semester started. It gave us time to get situated and get our daily routine down. We splurged and bought a big bed. After almost a year of wedging ourselves into a twin bed, more room was very welcome. Kaycee's brothers and Bella helped us move in and we had a big get together for both our families that weekend, before classes started.

Our senior year came and went much faster than I could have imagined.My fame had waned to the point that most people either forgot, or just politely ignored it. I was grateful. Miku and Spencer had become an item, much to Kaycee's delight. They make a good couple. Our apartment was ground zero for our friends to get together. Being off campus, we didn't fall under the scrutiny of University rules. We could have fun without worrying about pissing off anyone.

Finally, graduation. Both our families were in attendance. I had a surprise planned that would, hopefully, catch them all off guard. I'd asked the Dean for a favor, and he agreed. I'd confessed to Bella what I had planned, so she could record the event. It was going to be epic!

The ceremony seemed to drag on forever, finally the last of the class walked across the stage, receiving their diplomas.

The Dean again took the podium. "Class, before I release you, I have one final task to perform. I'm sure most of you know your classmate Rigel Bennington, who placed himself in great danger to protect two of your other classmates. He has asked to speak today. Rigel, the stage is yours."

I walked to the stage, bolstered by the applause of my fellow graduates. "Thank you, Dean Stanton." I began. My fifteen minutes of fame passed long ago, but the events of that day still stay with me. I learned a lot about who I was and what I'd do for the people I cared about. It solidified my deep feelings for one person. Kaycee Harmon, would you please join me?"

I waited in silence as she was helped to the stage.

I took her hands in mine and spoke. "That day, I acted out of love for you, I couldn't imagine life without you. My only goal was making sure you were safe, concern for my own safety never crossed my mind. Damn near got myself killed."

More than a few people chuckled.

"Dean Stanton was kind enough to allow me to express my love for you in front of our families, friends and classmates. I dropped to one knee."

The crowd gasped.

"Kaycee Marie Harmon, will you marry me?"

She lost it, covering her face with her hands, sobbing, nodding furiously. "Y-yes, YES!"

As I stood to hug her, the room went ballistic, there wasn't a dry eye in the house. "I love you." I spoke into her ear, hoping she heard me over the din.

"I love you more." She cried, crushing my ribs in a killer hug.

The Dean took back the microphone. "Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the graduating class of 2012 and the future Mr. and Mrs. Rigel Bennington."

Everyone threw their mortarboards in the air and cheered.

Soon we were surrounded by our families and well wishers from our class.

Spencer came in close and whispered in my ear. "Fucker, how the hell am I gonna top this when I ask Miku?"

I grinned and shook his hand. "Congratulations in advance." I said. "Just make damned sure I'm there."

"You know it." He grinned then disappeared into the crowd.

Monica and Lee came up and hugged their daughter, smiling proudly. Lee shook my hand. "Nicely done son." He grinned. "That one will be hard to top."

"Thanks." I chuckled. "Guess it might have been a little over the top, but Kaycee's worth it, and more."

Monica hugged me, kissing my cheek, tears still staining her face. "Just have to be center of attention, don't you?" She kidded.

I finally saw Bella. "Did you get it?"

"If I didn't, you'll have about a hundred uploads on Youtube and Facebook to choose from, everybody had their phones out. Once again you're going to be an internet sensation." She grinned. "Damn, big brother, you don't do anything half way."

"Never have." I laughed. "But, this time, at least, I'm walking away in one piece."

I saw Dad and walked over to him. He hugged me, misty eyed. "I knew it was coming, didn't expect it today, but I'm really happy for both of you."

"Thanks Dad." I said.

**********************************************************************************************************

EPILOGUE

Ten year have passed since that day, Kaycee and I married a few months later, followed by Spencer and Miku the following June. While his proposal wasn't as over the top as mine, it was just as enthusiastically received. We still see them pretty frequently. We moved when I was offered a job with Lockheed Martin in Fort Worth, Texas. Kaycee is a teacher in the local elementary school. She's always loved kids. Sadly, we'll never have any of our own, Kaycee had her tubes tied after she turned 18. She can't deal with the fact she'd never get to see them. We've never told our families about it, they just assume we're either not trying or having problems. It would break Kaycee's parents hearts to know the truth. Fortunately, we have nieces and nephews we can spoil and send home.

Kaycee's Dad took it upon himself to try and find my mother. Using every connection he had, it took him over five years to track her down. She changed her name as soon as she left, and evidently knew someone who could bury that information. He asked me if I wanted to know what he found, and honestly, at first, I didn't. I was still bitter about the whole ordeal, but over time, curiosity got the better of me. I finally told him I did, but only if Bella and Dad wanted it as well. I didn't want to carry a secret around. It was Bella that was the last to agree. She was only 5 when Mom left and had few memories of her, but, ultimately, I think she caved for mine and Dad's sake. She had died less than 60 days after she left, inoperable brain tumor. We're not sure why she chose to leave. Dad said she'd been behaving strangely the last few months before she left. Was it the tumor effecting her mind? Did she not want us, me and Bella, to watch her die? Was it something else? I guess we'll never know, but at least we have closure. Dad took it hard that she couldn't bring herself to at least tell him. I think he'll forgive her in time, pretty sure Bella and I will too.

As for the thugs that tried to take Kaycee from me. The one I called asshole#1 never saw jail. He also never walked again or did much of anything else for that matter. He managed to overdose on pain meds while in a physical rehab facility. Couldn't even do that right, just damaged what was left of his brain to the point he's little more than a vegetable.

The one I called asshole#2 was tried and convicted on multiple felony rape counts, attempted kidnapping, attempted murder, and a litany of other charges. Given his past record, they threw the book at him. He'll be in jail well into the next century.

I've been asked if I feel guilty about what happened. I've had a lot of time to think about it. I do not. They made bad choices. I made the only choice I could, protect those I loved. I even gave him, asshole #2, the chance to walk away, he chose not to. I'm sorry for how it ended, but guilt, no. I'd do it again if I had to.