All Comments on 'Kaye's Trip to the Islands'

by frederickson866

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Fabulous story!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good story: does need an editor and someone to watch for the spelling of homophones.

Also: MackinaW is only the spelling of the city at the top of the Lower Penninsula; the island and the bridge are both spelled MackinaC.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit2460112 months ago

A wonderful romance - absolutely loved it

So, five stories of traversing the three TRULY Great Lakes. Between them, many, many weeks of sailing - and it didn’t rain once??? That was the wildest fantasy of them all!

You’ve been favorited and I’m looking forward to more stories of any genre.

ProfQ1955ProfQ195512 months ago

Thanks for combining sailing and erotica made for an enjoyable rainy afternoon. Now I have to go get drained.

amb1krbamb1krb12 months ago

Some spell it Macinaw and some Macinac... either is acceptable and freely used. You say tomato ....

Great story... love the fact that your showing more proof that your in my neighborhood... Beaver Is is not well known and the love hate for Mackinaw shows your a local!

Wondering if the boat is a true part of these stories...

ScottishTexanScottishTexan11 months ago

You did pretty good on the nautical bits, however...

"I stepped away from the kitchen and decided it would be better if I just assisted."

It's NOT a kitchen!!! It's a Galley!!!!

[SMH] 4/5

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

3*

No proper explanation of why she treated him poorly during school and college!!

No mention of her children or life, except we know she is a cashier and has a roommate!!

This man is really pussywhipped

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good story BUT weird, incomplete ending

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous