Kayfabe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah couldn't help herself. She moaned as his cock- his big, wonderful cock- drove deep into her pussy and her toes curled and everything was just perfect. He was rough- how did she know that she liked it so rough? - and his grip was just short of painful on her hips, totally pulling an Ice Planet Barbarians domination vibe. He stared into her eyes, his face dark red, his veins throbbing. "Submit!"

"Yes, Master!"

His eyes went wider, his lips curling into an awful snarl. His breath came out in sharp, desperate pants. "Fuck! You! Your mind will burn!"

"Absolutely!"

"Stop resisting my powers!"

"Okay!"

"You!" His thrusts were becoming ragged, his face turning purple. "You! How! Are! You!"

And then his thick cock rubbed her just right and she felt the orgasm smash over her, carrying her away into bliss. She floated away in a cloud of endorphins, her cunt blazing with a warm, happy fire.

She opened her eyes with a happy sigh. "That. Was. Just. Perfect. Seriously, just... God, this has to be the best night of my life. Um, sorry for breaking character, I just... I need to tell you how wonderful this all is... huh?"

The man lay in a crumpled heap, fake blood pouring out of his nose. Next to her, the girls were blinking and looking around as though they'd just woken from a dream. Echo roused herself first, turning to take the scene in front of her.

She blinked and looked at Sarah. "How did you...? You must have..." She walked over to Sarah. "Are you okay?"

"Just great," said Sarah. "How are you liking it so far?"

"I'm... I'm better now," said Echo. "Now that he burned himself out. Tell me, how did you manage to resist him? People immune to psychics are one in a billion."

Oh, right. They were wrapping up the storyline, weren't they? "I guess I must have been the chosen one," she said. "Um, and I was trained by Tibetan monks for five years."

Echo gave her a strange look but nodded. "This man... he was a monster. Responsible for the vanishing of dozens- hundreds of girls like yourself. He would have wiped our minds, given time- turned us into mindless, disobedient sluts."

"That sounds terrible," Sarah said. She gave the fit woman a speculative look. "Soo... do I get a reward for my heroism?"

Echo blinked and then barked a laugh. "That's... that's something we can talk about. Later. After I send in the clean-up crew and I grab a shower." Her face turned serious. "Listen. You need to leave now, but... can I get your details? If you have an immunity to his power then... I represent a society. A powerful one, a hidden one. One that could use someone like you in their ranks."

"You mean I get to stay in your secret club? And have more night like this?"

"Well, yes-"

"Definitely!" Sarah hugged the other woman close. "Sign me up!"

This was the best night of her life!

12