Kayla & Mike - College Days Pt. 03

Story Info
Kayla makes Mike's fantasy come true.
19.2k words
4.63
8.9k
16

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**This is a sequel to the four-part series

Kayla & Mike - Taboo Unleashed.

Tremendous thanks to my editor Demiurging.

All characters are 18yrs of age or older.

Hope you enjoy it!

Kayla & Mike - College Days

Junior Year

The warm summer air was filled with sounds of moaning and ecstasy. Kayla and Mike O'Neill quickly moved away from the tent area in the forest clearing. The nearly-full moon, low on the horizon, made it easy to see the landscape. Their best friends, Meredith and Billy Wingate, occupied the other tent in the secluded mountain oasis. Kayla giggled at the erotic sounds from her B.F.F.'s tent while she and her brother walked to a small lake nearby.

"Oh Billy, fuck my ass harder with your big cock," Meredith wailed.

"Here you go, little sister," Billy responded, making the whole tent shake.

"Yes! Yes! I'm cumming!"

Mike chuckled as the sounds diminished when they moved further away. "She doesn't hold back, does she?"

Kayla looked back at her brother with a twinkle in her eye, "You have no idea. Hopefully, you can make me have that same response in a few minutes," she challenged as the crystal blue lake came into view.

Summer vacations were very different since Kayla, and Mike had begun their incestuous love affair two years ago. Their parents always seemed to be around, preventing them from being the couple they had become. It was great for a few weeks when Kayla and Mike's parents took their annual two-week vacation with the Wingates, but other than that, it was excruciating. They were often seconds from being caught after having sex by either parent. Sooner or later, their luck was going to run out.

So this year, they decided to go on their own vacation for a week to do whatever they wanted. Kayla and Meredith found this tiny piece of Eden years ago when they were on a hike. Very few people camped here, so they had the place to themselves.

Kayla and Mike quickly stripped out of their clothes and plunged head-first into the cool water. Mike broke the surface, looking for his sister, but she did not appear. He could stand where he was, the water about waist high, allowing him to spin around searching.

"Kayla!" Now he was getting worried.

Mike flinched when a hand wrapped around his dick and another grasped his butt. Kayla smoothly rose from the lake behind her brother. Her hard nipples scraped along his back as she pressed into him. Kayla's hand slowly pumped her brother's shaft while she nibbled his skin.

"Don't do that! I thought something happened to you." Mike exhaled as the bad thoughts left his brain while the pleasurable sensation his sister gave him increased.

Her hand stopped pumping his cock. "You mean I should stop doing this?"

Mike slowly thrust his hips, moving his growing manhood in her hand. "Now you're teasing me."

Kayla giggled as she jerked him off again. "We're on vacation. You really need to relax, big brother." Her hand smoothly stroked his growing member. It always amazed Kayla to feel him grow in her hand, especially since it took a while for his enormous cock to reach its full potential.

Mike melted into his sister's embrace while she manipulated his manhood. She kissed his neck while her other hand massaged his ass. "I think I'm relaxing," he groaned.

Kayla nibbled his ear, whispering, "Good." Then she let go of his dick and slapped him hard on the ass.

"Ouch!"

"I'll race you to the island," she told him before pushing Mike face-first into the water.

When Mike surfaced, Kayla was about halfway to their destination, a small island in the middle of the lake. It had a couple of large boulders in the center and a small sandy beach. He contemplated letting her win, but there was no way after what she'd just done. Kayla was a fantastic swimmer, her underwater diving experiences helping her develop the skill, but Mike was the Captain of his college's swim team and record holder. He dove under the water, dolphin kicking for a bit before breaking the surface and pouring it on. Mike raced by his sister like she was standing still.

When Kayla neared the shoreline, she stopped and stood up in the shallow water. Mike sat on the sandy beach with a massive grin on his face.

"I win!"

Kayla laughed. "So you did."

"What do I win?"

Kayla moved slowly out of the water. Beads of water dripped off her rose-colored nipples, the cool water and night breeze making them plump and erect.

"I don't know," Kayla responded. Her hands swept down over her amazing full breasts removing the water from her body. "What would you like?" she asked while fingers traced down her stomach to the small patch of auburn hair above her glistening vagina.

"How about you?"

Kayla smiled as she cupped her rapidly-moistening pussy. She rubbed her clit while she sauntered toward her brother, stopping before him. She gazed down at Mike. "I'm all yours."

Mike looked up at her beautiful smile and then at her hand rubbing her mound directly in front of his nose. He leaned forward as her hands disappeared and her legs parted. His tongue swept up, lingering on her sensitive nub before sucking it between his lips.

"Ooooh." Kayla cooed.

Mike's hands grabbed each of his sister's firm ass cheeks, pulling her towards him while his mouth engulfed her heated muff.

Kayla grabbed the back of Mike's head, steadying herself, her fingers immersed into his damp red hair. "Oh god, Mike, yes. Your mouth feels so good."

Minutes later, Kayla's orgasm erupted. "Aaaahhhh." Mike lapped up her juices that flooded his mouth as she stood twitching and grinding her pussy on his face.

"Wow! That was amazing," she gasped. "Doing it outdoors makes it way more erotic."

Mike stood up. He grabbed Kayla's hand and led her to the massive boulders in the middle of the island. There was a natural stone seat with a high back like someone had carved it. He sat down, pulling his sister onto his lap. Their mouths smashed together. Tongues danced inside their mouths while Mike caressed her butt with both hands. Kayla could taste herself on his lips and tongue. Luckily she enjoyed her taste, although not as much as she enjoyed Mike's cum.

Kayla rose up and reached underneath, grabbing Mike's rock-hard shaft. She positioned it at her entrance and slowly impaled herself on his massive cock. Inch by inch, it entered her until her outer lips rested on the base of his throbbing dick.

"Oh my god, you're in me so deep."

She took a second, allowing her body to accept her brother's immense cock. Even after two years of fucking, it still was a near-orgasmic sensation that had not diminished. Slowly, she began to rise up and down on his glistening shaft. Their mouths locked together in a passionate kiss. Mike's lips found her breasts, nibbling on her erect nipples while his hands kneaded her ass.

"Oh Mike, I'm going to cum again," Kayla moaned. She grasped the back of his head while his mouth sucked on her left breast. Holding onto her brother as the climax surged through her body. Kayla screamed into the still night, "I'm cumming; oh, it's so good!"

After the orgasm subsided, Kayla looked into Mike's eyes, continuing to ride his burning cock. "I need you to fuck me really hard, big brother."

Mike sucked on each breast before standing up and moving behind her. Kayla put one foot on the rock seat and the other on the sandy island. She bent forward, placing her hands on the large boulder, sticking her ass out. Her brother wasted no time and quickly slid back into her. His hands grasp her hips firmly, slamming her ass back onto his aching cock.

He had a steady rhythm, his hips moving perfectly back and forth. He lubricated one of his fingers with Kayla's juices. The glistening digit circled around her puckered asshole before slowly pushing in. Mike mentioned to his sister during their sophomore year about possibly doing anal. She had never said no but was wary about the size of his manhood entering her virgin hole, so he promised to take it slow and help work their way up to the deed.

His finger slowly pushed in and out of her sphincter while his cock continued its steady pace plowing into her vagina.

But Kayla needed more. "That feels very good, Mike, but I need it harder."

"Okay, little sister. Here you go." He pulled his finger from her ass and grabbed her hair, pulling it back towards him while his other hand was on her hip. In forceful strokes, he slammed his cock all the way in and pulled out until the tip remained. Again, he pulled back on her hair, making Kayla arch her back and cry out from the overwhelming stimulus.

"Oh fuck yeah! Just like that, my love."

The night air filled with the sounds of skin slapping together and Kayla's constant moaning.

"I'm going to cum soon, Kayla. Do you want it in your mouth," Mike asked, knowing how much she loved drinking his seed.

"No I want you to fill me up with your hot cum," she groaned.

A few more strokes later, Mike cried out as his cock spurted his large load of cum into his sister's wanton pussy. They cuddled on the sandy beach, the water lapping at their legs. A million stars looked down on them as they basked in the moonlight.

"I love you so much," Mike told her. "I hope our junior year is much more stress-free than the other two."

Kayla kissed him. "I love you too, Mike. Amen to that, big brother. I've had all the drama that I can take."

-------------

Several weeks later, Kayla's alarm went off, waking her up for her morning class. They arrived back on the Coastal University campus a few weeks ago, and for the first time, the parents decided not to accompany them for the first day. Although Billy still made the trip, and yes, Meredith did blow him during the drive. Some things never change. It had basically become a tradition.

After being named President of her sorority, Eta Theta Pi, at the end of her sophomore year. Kayla was both nervous and excited about what her junior year would bring. Hopefully, her nemesis Millie would not be an issue like in years past.

Kayla wiped the sleep from her eyes. Her hand traveled down to her vagina while her fingers passed between her moist lips. She felt a slight stickiness from last night's activities when Mike flooded her with his tasty hot cum. Kayla placed two fingers in her mouth, savoring their combined juices. God, they tasted so good together, she thought. While brushing her teeth, a foggy thought entered her brain. "What day was it?" After a quick remembrance and a less quick calculation, aided by counting fingers, the somber answer alerted her senses rapidly.

"I'm late," she blurted out. "Fuck!" The red menace had not appeared.

Mike had already left for the day for an early morning swim workout. Kayla stared at the bathroom mirror in sullen silence. She was never late. Ever since her cycles had begun, she had never been a day late, never mind two days. How could this be? She was on the pill. However, lately, when she and Mike had sex, she told him to cum inside her. The feeling of his gigantic cock spasming and spewing his lovely hot cum deep inside her was hard to pass up. Hell, just thinking about it made her wet. Although that transgression might be the biggest mistake of their lives, so much for a drama-free junior year.

A knock on the bathroom door shook Kayla out of her sorrow.

"Kay, can I use the bathroom? I really need to pee," Meredith exclaimed.

Kayla cracked open the door allowing Meredith to burst into the tiny bathroom and immediately dropped her panties as she sat on the toilet.

"Ah, thank you," Meredith's voice dripped with contentment as she relieved herself.

"Yep."

Meredith raised an eyebrow. "What's wrong, Sweetie?"

Kayla stared at the sink, slowly shaking her head. "I'm late."

Meredith chuckled. "Well, you're not moving very fast for being late. Besides, our class isn't for another hour?"

Kayla turned to her best friend. "No, I'm late. The red menace hasn't shown up."

Meredith's eyes went wide. "Oh."

"I just figured it out a few moments ago."

Meredith finished up, washing her hands quickly. She hugged Kayla, who at first didn't hug back, but gradually relented until she held Meredith tightly. Finally, Kayla began to sob softly.

Meredith stroked Kayla's hair. "Sssh, it will be okay, Sweetie. After class, we'll get a pregnancy test, and then we'll know for sure. Does Mike know?"

Kayla still sobbed. "No, he left early this morning."

It took a few minutes for Kayla to regain her composure. The young women got dressed and headed to the campus. Kayla was silent the entire time, remaining so in class, where she would have typically been more attentive. All she could think about was that she was pregnant and how she and Mike's lives were about to get turned upside down. What would her Mom say, and even worse, what would Daddy say? She envisioned his disappointed face and the yelling at Mike that would ensue.

By the time they went to the drugstore and returned to the apartment, Kayla was a nervous wreck. Her hands were shaking as she tried to pee on the device. Finally, she exited the bathroom and sat on the living room couch with Meredith to begin the longest three-minute wait of her life.

The front door opened, and Mike walked in. He glanced at Kayla and Meredith sitting on the couch and immediately knew something was wrong. He could just feel the negative energy oozing out of his sister.

"What's wrong?" he quickly asked.

Kayla looked at him, tears pooling in her eyes. Her lips trembled. "Mike, I.." Her words cut off as she began to cry. Mike sat next to her. Kayla threw her arms around him, crying into his chest. He looked at the table and the pregnancy test lying on it. His heart raced, knowing now what the problem was. However, he needed to be strong for Kayla. He loved her more than anything else and whatever results were about to come up.

"Kayla look at me," he told her. Kayla glanced up, tears streamed down her face. Mike stared into his sister's watery eyes. "What ever happens we will get through this together. Okay?" Kayla nodded while her lips quivered. "I love you, and nothing is ever going to change that," he told her. Mike held her head to his chest while she continued to sob.

Meredith glanced at the test and saw there were results. She picked it up.

"Sweetie, you might want to look at this."

Kayla unburied her face from her brother's chest. Then, wiping away the tears, she read the results. "Oh, thank God!" She gleefully shouted.

Negative

Kayla forcibly hugged Mike again but with a better attitude this time. Mike relished the embrace. Closing his eyes, he breathed out a sigh of relief.

Kayla looked at Meredith while her head rested on her brother's shoulder. "Thank you," she mouthed silently.

Meredith winked. "Love you," she whispered.

Kayla smiled and blew a kiss.

"Let's get drunk," Mike offered.

"It's only 11am," Kayla noted.

"We still have classes," Meredith added.

Mike stood up and walked to the kitchen. "So what? If this isn't a cause to get smashed and skip a couple of classes, then I don't know what is."

Kayla and Meredith looked at each other, stunned that the normally reserved Mike would even suggest something like this, but they quickly realized he was correct. They both shrugged as he handed them beers.

---------

After a few hours of drinking, a slightly drunk Meredith announced she was going to the sorority house to see Chrissy, Francesca, and Naomi, who were now living at the Eta Theta Pi house.

Meredith chatted with a few guys along the way, overtly flirting with them. By the time she arrived at the sorority house, the mixture of alcohol and sexual tension from her exploits during her walk had her tingling. She knocked on the girl's door and entered.

Chrissy Lin, Francesca Reyes, and Naomi Juma shared the largest room in the house since it was three of them. They had just finished studying and were mixing cocktails when Meredith knocked on their door.

"Hey, girl," the three said in unison when Meredith entered.

"Cool, just in time for Happy Hour!" Meredith moved a little wobbly towards Chrissy's bed.

"It looks like someone's already been to Happy Hour," Naomi, the young black mathematics major, exclaimed, making everyone laugh.

"Where's Kayla?" Francesca inquired while lying on her stomach on her bed. Her ample ass was stuffed into tight gym shorts, making each butt cheek pronounced.

"Um, she's at home studying," was the best Meredith could come up with a cloudy alcohol-infused brain.

"Is Mike there too?" Naomi asked.

Meredith nodded. "Yep, just hanging out studying together."

Chrissy sipped her drink. "Hmmm, those two hang out together often. I would think they were dating if I didn't know they were brother and sister."

Naomi cocked her head. "Yeah, you're right. So how come those two aren't dating anyone?"

Meredith took a gulp of her drink. "Speaking of dating. How's it going with Brandon, Frannie?" It was a decent attempt to change the topic of conversation, and it seemed to have worked.

Francesca looked into her drink before taking a big sip. "Fine, I guess?"

The only one currently dating anyone was Francesca. Meredith had fun, from time to time, with the Mosley brothers and, of course, her brother when she had the chance. Chrissy had broken up with her boyfriend during the summer, but they had only been going out for a few months. And Naomi had some dates and a few sexual encounters but focused more on her schoolwork. It was valedictorian or bust for that one.

"Has he made you cum yet?" Chrissy asked with a smirk. Chrissy's southern accent made the question sound more like an accusation. The petite Asian-American played with her jet-black hair, with an eager look waiting for the response.

Francesca's mouth hung open. "Chrissy!"

Chrissy got up and sat by her now-embarrassed friend. "Oh, come on, Frannie. The last time I asked, you said he hadn't even gone down on you."

Francesca stared at the floor. "He said it's really not his thing."

Naomi laughed. "Yeah because he's gay."

Francesca glared at her roommate. "I told you; he's not gay."

Meredith got up and knelt in front of her confronted sorority sister. "Frannie, Sweetie. We've been trying to tell you since last year, but you don't want to believe it."

Francesca shook her head. "He can't be gay, can he? He's good-looking, and we have so much fun together."

"Yeah, like going clothes shopping with you and watching Rom Coms," Chrissy added. "Has he done anything sexual with you?"

Francesca slowly shook her head. "No. I wanted him to, you know, lick me. Since I've never experienced it, however, he wouldn't do it."

Meredith grabbed one of her hands. "You've never had a guy eat you out?"

Francesca shook her head.

"Did you go down of him?" Naomi had to know.

Again, she shook her head no.

Chrissy put her arm around her friend's shoulder. "Oh my god, Frannie. So you mean you haven't done anything with Brandon?"

"We kissed a lot. However, now that I think about it, he isn't a good kisser."

Naomi also put her arm around Francesca's waist. "I'm so sorry, Frannie. Why didn't you at least try and give him a blowjob? He probably would have at least let you do that."

Francesca's shoulders slumped. "I was too scared. I've never done it before."

The three sisters looked at each other, unsure of what to do with that revelation. Meredith stood up. "We'll teach you. Then we're going to find you some hot guy for you to practice on."

Naomi stood up and walked over to her nightstand. Opening the draw, she pulled out a ten-inch nude-colored dildo, bringing it to the group.

Frannie covered her eyes. "Oh my god. I can't believe you had that in your nightstand."