Kayla & Mike - College Days Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kayla, you know we can never have children, right?"

"I know," Kayla responded in a somber tone.

"Are you going to be okay with that in the future?"

She rested her chin on Mike's chest, their faces inches apart. "All I need is you, now and forever. I can't live without you, Mike."

Mike leaned in, kissing her. "I feel the same way. I know I was initially reluctant, but now I can't imagine us not being together. I love you, Kayla, with all my heart."

Tears formed in Kayla's eyes. "I love you too." She wiped her eyes, "Come on, let's go to the bedroom and try out my new purchase."

-----------------

The Eta Theta Pi sorority was again filled with excitement as the new pledge party was in full swing. Kayla kicked off the night, as the new President, with an amazing speech about empowering women that had the large crowd erupting in applause. She promised that this year, the HONS, as they were affectionately called, would make a lasting impression on Coastal University for the betterment of every female student.

Kayla walked through the crowd, Mimosa in hand. Meredith was busy rounding up the pledge hopefuls with the new Pledge Mistress, Antonia Carbinaro. Then she spotted her arch nemesis, Millicent Tiffany Garnett, standing by the house bar with her minions, the "Lenes," Darlene, and Charlene. Kayla had decided during the summer that she was, for once and for all going to remedy this long-simmering feud between Millie and the "Lenes."

"Ladies, you all look fabulous tonight," Kayla exclaimed with a smile as she approached the trio.

Millie smiled. "Why thank you, Madame President. Great speech," she said, rolling her eyes and making the "Lenes" laugh.

Kayla let the slight go. "Millie, can I talk to you for a second in private."

Millie gulped her drink, signaling the bartender for another. "Sure, why not. This should be fun." Her words slightly slurred. Darlene and Charlene stayed at the bar while Kayla and Millie sat at a bistro-style table in the corner.

"How was your summer?" Kayla asked.

Millie squinted her eyes. "Fine, how was yours? I'm sure you were pretty busy with your brother's cock," she said, laughing with a snort while she took a drink of her cocktail.

"Any more gangbangs you decided to participate in since I last saw you?" Kayla retorted.

The smirk on Millie's face disappeared quickly as she scanned the room to see if anyone had heard Kayla's remarks.

Kayla reached across the table, laying a hand on Millie's. "Look, Millicent." Kayla knew she liked her full name, hoping to disarm the escalating situation. "I don't want to fight with you. If anything, I would really like your help this year. You're a senior and only have a few months left. I was hoping we could get along and that you could be a vital part of what I would like our sorority to be."

Millie pulled her hand away from Kayla's. "What do you want, Kayla?"

"Well, I was thinking since you know many people, especially alumni. You could come up with something to bring all the sisters together, where we could network, have fun, and achieve some fundraising to accomplish some things around here. I can't think of anyone better than you, Millicent, to make that happen."

Millie sat silent for a moment staring at Kayla. "Why pick me? You hate me."

Kayla grabbed Millie's hand again. "I want us to be friends, Millie; I mean Millicent. And like I said, you are the best person to come up with something. Hopefully, if you can get this going, we can do it every year and really propel Eta Theta Pi. What do you say?"

Millie sipped her drink. "How much time do I have to develop something?"

"Take all the time you need. I was thinking of doing it in the spring anyways, as we head toward the end of the year. The sisters have too much to do in the fall with the pledges."

Millie's body relaxed from her ordinary firmness, and Kayla could see her eyes soften from their usual glare. "Okay, I'll do it. I'll let you know next week."

Kayla's eyes widened. "That's great. I'll talk to you soon." She stood up to leave.

Millie grabbed Kayla's hand. "Kayla, thank you."

Kayla leaned down, smiling. "Don't mention it. I know you're going to come up with something great." She turned and headed back into the party.

The rest of the night went great. Eta Theta Pi had their new five pledges, and Kayla's first big night as President was a success. Millie tracked her down the following week with her idea, a formal affair called The White Rose Gala. There would be dinner, dancing, and auctions. All the sisters would wear white attire, while their dates would dress in black. Every alumnus would be invited with the hope that they would either donate funds or auction items or take time to talk to the sisters about their future careers. It would be something they could do every year and hopefully have lots of success.

Kayla and the ruling council thought it was a fabulous idea and put Millie in charge of making it happen.

However, there was one slight problem that Kayla didn't consider. As she and Meredith walked home, it was Meredith who realized the issue.

"What are you going to do about a date?" looking at Kayla.

Kayla's eyes went wide. "Oh crap! I didn't even think about that. What am I going to do?"

"Well, Sweetie, it's something I've been meaning to talk to you and Mike about anyways. People are starting to talk about you two and why you're not dating. They've also noticed that you two are inseparable. I don't think you can get away with it much longer, especially not for the next two years."

"Oh great." Kayla sighed. She shook her head slightly in annoyance, "I'll think of something."

------------------

The fall semester moved along reasonably well for Kayla. The pledges did incredibly, and we were now sisters of Eta Theta Pi. The problems between her and Millicent were behind them, and her former nemesis was doing a fantastic job of planning the White Rose Gala. Kayla's grades were exceptional. She felt like she was coming into her own and that her future was bright.

The only negative was Mike. He was struggling this semester due to one class. A class he decided to take since it intersected with Kayla's interests. It was a Marine Engineering course called Wave Mechanics. Kayla had never seen Mike struggle with schoolwork. Heck, most of the time it was she who needed his help to succeed. The struggles with this class began to trickle down to his other passion, swimming. The swim team had already lost two matches it should have won, primarily because Mike did not finish first in a couple of his events. Which was very unlike him. Finally, Kayla had a heart-to-heart talk with her brother, knowing that whatever he was going through had to do more than just this one course. As with any loving relationship, there were always highs and lows, and it seemed their secret love affair was starting to take its toll, even with their sex life. Which was still very good, but the frequency had definitely waned.

For Mike, the inability to be a couple in public and the endless amounts of little white lies on why neither of them was dating or why they spent so much time together began to weigh him down. He longed to show their friends and family how much he loved Kayla. All of this was causing Mike much internal sadness. As they talked, Kayla realized she felt the burden just like Mike but had pushed it deep inside her. They both had a good cry holding each other while reaffirming their deep love for one another and that they would get through this challenging stage in their lives together.

As they headed to winter break, Mike headed to class for the biggest final in his academic life. Kayla kissed him goodbye, telling him she would see him in the evening, as her schedule was full of school and sorority obligations.

Kayla was nervous as she turned the handle to the front door of their apartment. She hoped things went well for her brother, unsure what he would be like if they didn't. But, as soon as the door cracked open, the unmistakable smell of cannabis hit her nostrils. The first thought running through her mind was Meredith until she entered her home and gazed upon a sight she thought she would never see.

Mike sat on the couch with a beer in one hand while his other held one of the fattest joints Kayla had ever seen. Her brother took a long toke from the blunt, exhaling a massive cloud of smoke.

"Hey, sis," he greeted with a goofy grin.

Kayla walked towards the couch. "Oh my god, I've never seen you get high before. I'm not sure what this means about your test. Did you pass?"

Mike took another toke, followed by a swig of beer. "Hell yeah! Not only did I pass it, but I also aced it, as well as every extra problem that the professor dished out. So I went from possibly getting a D if I had failed the test to just squeaking in with a B. Professor Martin told me that if I wanted, I could submit a paper after Christmas break, and if I got a ninety or better on it, she would give me an A for the course."

Kayla smiled wide. "Mike, that's so awesome. I'm so proud of you." She leaned him, giving him a kiss, tasting the weed and beer. "Aren't you worried about smoking pot while the swimming season is still going?"

Mike took another toke. "Nah, I won't get tested again until the conference finals. By then, it will be out of my system. Want some?" He held the burning blunt out for her to take.

Kayla grinned while she debated the situation. She had never tried pot before, but there's always a first time for everything. "Sure, why the hell not." She took hold of the joint. "Where did you get this?" she asked while taking a small toke, making her cough slightly.

"I stopped by the Kappa Sig house on my way home, and one of my brothers made it and gave it to me. He said it was awesome stuff, and so far, I completely agree."

Kayla leaned against her brother, taking another hit. The effects began to hit her, as she felt like she was melting into Mike's body. He put his arms around her pulling her even closer. She took another hit.

Her brother's lips lightly kissed the nape of her neck. She could hear him breathe deeply and slightly moan as her scent pleased him. Kayla's whole body relaxed, enjoying everything Mike was doing to her.

She held up the joint for Mike to take another hit. He took a decent pull, then pressed his lips to hers, blowing the smoke into his sister's mouth. Kayla didn't understand at first. Her eyes widened as the smoke invaded her lungs, and then she relaxed, enjoying the experience. Their lips remained intertwined as the last of the smoke passed between them. After the kiss ended, Kayla blew out the remnants.

"Wow," Kayla exclaimed in a pure relaxed tone. "That was way cool. Can I try and do it to you?"

Mike was plenty stoned at that point, but since Kayla was getting into it. He didn't want to ruin her fun, so he nodded for her to give it a try.

She took a relatively large hit before smashing her lips onto her brothers. Kayla did it perfectly while continuing to furiously make out with Mike. Finally he had to push her back so that he could exhale. A massive cloud of smoke erupted from his mouth.

He took the joint from her hand. "I don't think we need any more of this," he said extinguishing the half-smoked joint and placing it on the table.

The effects of the cannabis coursed through Kayla's body. She felt like all her nerve endings were tingling. Her mind had clarity like never before. When she looked at Mike, her love for him seemed more potent than ever. Then she felt the surge of sexuality increase in every part of her body. Her vagina was on fire. Her heart raced. Her skin became overly sensitive to the slightest touch. Since their love affair began, her sexual drive had increased, but this was off the charts.

Mike could see his sister was not quite herself. "Are you okay, sweetie?"

She took a deep breath, staring into Mike's beautiful eyes. "I'm so horny right now. I feel like I'm about to burst into flames." Her eyes locked onto her brothers, seething with desire. "I'm ready," she blurted out. Her breasts heaved under her tight t-shirt as she fought to catch her breath.

Mike looked at her, slightly confused. "Ready for what?"

Kayla gulped. "I'm ready to try anal."

"Really?"

Kayla licked her lips, nodding rapidly. "Right now, I'd do anything you asked. I'll fuck you in the middle of campus if you want me to." Kayla could feel her pussy flood at the thought of her brother fucking her while every student stood around watching them.

"Oh god, I've got to taste you," Kayla croaked as she slid to the floor. Her hands quickly undid Mike's belt, whisking off his pants.

Mike went with the flow, offering no resistance as his sister undressed him in the living room. Then, between the pot and realizing that his fantasy of fucking his sister in the ass was about to come true, he settled on the couch and let Kayla have her way with him.

Kayla quickly whipped off her top and bra before swirling her tongue on the engorged head of her brother's bountiful cock. She licked and nibbled along his red-hot shaft, then plunged her mouth down his penis taking in as much as she could. She sucked his cock eagerly like she had never done it before, trying to satisfy her desperate urges. Her hand caressed his swelling balls while her other hand slid with her mouth up and down his glistening shaft.

After about five minutes of fellatio, Kayla placed her brother's ten-inch dick between her voluptuous tits. She pushed her 34C breasts together and slid them up and down while seductively staring into her brother's eyes.

They were lost in each other and the marijuana-induced sexual haze when the front door opened. The incestuous siblings had no clue.

"What the fuck!"

The scream broke them out of their trance, making them quickly look over, finally noticing that Meredith had come home. Kayla was still sliding her tits up and down on Mike's cock before the realization finally hit her. She quickly stood up, then rapidly sat on the couch next to Mike, covering her breasts with her hands.

Mike slid his hands over his crotch, but they did little to hide his enormous erect cock.

"Meredith, you're home," Kayla meekly stated the obvious.

Meredith incredulously stared at them. "No shit! What the hell are you two doing? What if I brought someone home with me?" Meredith sniffed the air and then looked at the sibling's faces. "Are you two high?"

Kayla and Mike looked at each other before bursting out laughing.

Meredith moved closer to them, seeing the smoked joint on the table. She looked at her friends. Kayla still clutched her tits while Mike kept moving his hands, trying to hide his hard-on.

Meredith shook her head. "You know I've seen the both of you naked. I'm not sure what you're trying to hide?" She bent down and picked up the blunt.

Kayla and Mike relaxed, letting their hands slip away from their private parts.

Meredith's eyes wandered over her friend's bodies, especially Mike's still rock-hard cock. "Damn Mike, still looking good," she said, remembering what it felt like to have his monstrous manhood buried deep inside her. She gave Mike a wink and a smile.

"You're one lucky girl, Sweetie," Meredith reminded Kayla.

"We're sorry, Meredith. We got carried away," Mike told her.

"Yeah, well, I'm taking this joint with me to teach you guys a lesson," she said sarcastically. Meredith lit the blunt, taking a decent toke. "Man, that's good stuff," she exclaimed while heading for her room. "Go get a room, you two." The siblings looked at each other again and again, burst out laughing. Kayla grabbed Mike's cock, stroking it a few times, then she leaned in, and their mouths met passionately.

"Come on, let's go to our bedroom," Kayla whispered. "I want you to fuck my ass."

Mike didn't need any more encouragement than that. He stood up, pulling Kayla to her feet, then picked her up, flinging his sister over his shoulder like a caveman carrying off his conquest. Kayla laughed as Mike carried her to their bedroom. His hand grabbed her ass, keeping her from falling. When they got to the bed, he quickly flung her off his shoulder but caught her in midair, gently laying her on the soft mattress. He retrieved a few items from a nightstand: lube and the largest butt plug that Kayla had bought. They had been using various sizes of the anal toy for the last couple of months so Kayla could get used to the feeling. A few weeks ago they'd finally gotten to the largest of the set of three. Kayla had to admit that the sensation of the toy in her ass while Mike fucked her pussy did lead to some intense orgasms.

Mike grabbed Kayla's shorts, pulling them and her panties off in one motion. He positioned his sister on the edge of the bed and knelt down. Putting a pillow under the small of her back, he made her vagina and ass tilt upward. Mike thought this would help in their maiden voyage into anal. First, he kissed her inner thighs while his hands roamed up and down her firm athletic legs. Then, placing his hands behind her knees, he opened up her legs. His tongue found her puckered virgin hole, bathing it with his saliva. Then his tongue ran upward, collecting juices from Kayla's drenched pussy, before descending back towards her asshole, coating it with the slippery mixture.

"Oh god, big brother, that feels so good," Kayla moaned. The effects of the cannabis were still in full effect, making every one of Mike's manipulations more intense.

Mike reached over for the cone-shaped butt plug, running it up and down Kayla's dripping muff. Once thoroughly coated, he gently pushed it into her ass, twisting the cone as it entered, aiding its insertion.

Kayla's head moved from side to side. "Aaaahhh," she groaned. The pleasure was already incredible, and they were just getting started.

Once the plug was all the way in, Mike moved between her splayed legs, moving the tip of his aching cock to Kayla's smoldering vagina entrance. He quickly drove his manhood all the way inside of her in one long slow motion.

Kayla arched her back, moaning with pleasure. "Aaaahh, Mike, your cock is filling me up."

Mike held still for a moment, feeling his sister's pussy quiver around his stiff shaft. Then he slowly withdrew, leaving about two inches inside before pushing back in faster. Within minutes he had Kayla orgasming. "Oh fuck Mike, I'm going to explode. Keep fucking me just like that. Oooohh, I'm cuuummmming!"

Mike sensed the time was now while Kayla's body shook from the orgasm coursing through her. He withdrew out of her while gently pulling the butt plug out.

"Ooooh," escaped Kayla's mouth, as the sensation from feeling full to empty was abrupt.

Mike grabbed Kayla's right leg placing it on his shoulder. He squirted a dab of lube onto the tip of his purplish dickhead, before putting it at the entrance to his sister's virgin asshole.

Kayla was still catching her breath. "Please go slow," she begged.

Mike gave her a reassuring smile. "Don't worry, sis. I'll be gentle. If it's too much, just let me know."

Kayla rapidly shook her head, appreciating her brother's loving touch. "I'm ready." The head of Mike's cock disappeared into Kayla's sphincter, making her moan. The feeling wasn't much different than the butt plug they had used, making her relax so it wouldn't hurt as much as she thought. Mike pulled back, grasping Kayla's leg for leverage, before pushing a few more inches in. Kayla moaned with desire. Her brother had about four inches of his cock inside her ass, which was the equivalent of the largest plug they experimented with. He gently moved a couple of inches in and out. Kayla reached down with her hand, stimulating her clit with her fingers. Her pussy flooded immediately. Juices poured out of her, running down the crack of her ass, coating Mike's dick, aiding their anal lovemaking.